Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:04 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:54 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 06:41 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 09:48 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[ @weary ]

Oh, there was Tallmarsh.
That annoying, useless little brat.
She had been waiting to do this for so long.

"I don't want you as my medicine cat anyway," she mewed, her voice gaining a tone of authority. Duskfeather straightened her posture and narrowed her eyes, tail lashing. Her and Flintstar had already been wanting to do this, and now was the perfect chance. She didn't want to wait any longer.

"Tallmarsh, as the new leader of ThunderClan, I hereby demote you as my medicine cat. You have done nothing good for our Clan and it is time for your ass to get out and let someone more able to do their job into the rank. You are to be stripped of your rank and become a warrior. And if you wish to still be a useless, resource-wasting flea, our entrance is wide open. I'd be glad to see you leave and never come back."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; March 1st, 2020 at 09:59 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

GECKOPAW and MOSSPAW

The pair were pressed together, one a little more shaken than the other. Geckopaw had kept his gaze on both Flintstar and Duskfeather, his usual bubbly self was now quiet and serious. He was happy Flintstar had taken it so well...in fact he appreciated it. If the pair bickered he was positive the clan would have broken out into a war...what was it called again? Right! A Civil war. The thought scared the Bengal.

The curly furred tom looked down at his Littermate, brows furrowed together. Frankly, he wasn't really expecting Mosspaw to speak up the way he did. Normally he just went with the flow, dealt with whatever came when it came. Was it really that bad? Was Flintstar really that Ignorant to all that was going on?

Mosspaw, however was doing his absolute best to calm his churning stomach down. So much yelling and anger, he was so scared they were going to actually start killing one another! Thankfully Flintstar was calm about it, mature about it and accepted stepping down. However more and more aggressive events unfolded, even after Flintstar agreed to stepping down. Why? Why? He already accepted it? Why were they still fighting about this? Tallmarsh even?

ASPENPAW
At Bluegorse's words she beamed at him, fits of giggles coming from her as she hopped around. Paying very little attention to what was going on around her. They all seemed angry, why? Just because Duskfeather announced she was to be leader? Why was that such a bad thing? Isn't that what usually happens anyways, cats declare themselves leaders and then they are! They're all just angry because they didn't do it first probably. Or maybe they actually liked Flintstar as leader. Which, she herself, found incredibly stupid. He was nice....that was it. Though she was young she wasn't stupid. She knew they were low on food, she knew most of her clanmates were starving. Geeze so was she. Snailkit even died during their Tournament that he held instead of trying to find them some food.

"They're pretty stupid for arguing." she giggled, smiling at her clanmates around her. Though what she said was directed towards her new mentor, who surely wasn't paying attention to anything she was doing right now. It was more of a delceration to the clan as a whole. As Flintstar accepted Duskfeathers demand she tilted her head to the side. She couldn't tell if he was just a push-over, or very smart. Than Tallmarsh came clambering in which made the Apprentice giggle once again.

Aspenpaw skipped up to Tallmarsh and looked up to her, a gigantic smile plastered on her face. "Wouldn't you much rather follow a fox that feeds you, than a mouse that leaves you to starve?" she hummed.
@BILL. @weary

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @Starfall; @hxneysuckle; @weary; |

Linnetwing couldn't help but get involved. Duskfeather was doing this for her clan and Tallmarsh couldn't seem to understand that. The silver tabby molly glanced at the camp entrance and then back at the medicine cat. She flickered her tail anger. "Nobody's telling you you have to stay. The camp exit just right over there if your so keen on leaving, because somebody's doing good for her clan.", she meowed, snapping. She lost her cool and was tired of cats thinking that Duskfeather's only doing it, because she wants power.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 1st, 2020, 10:51 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@hxneysuckle @Starfall @Blissie Bliss

“Good luck finding someone else with my knowledge, because I won’t be teaching them! You have done nothing good for our Clan, and I hope that all of these MOUSEBRAINS realize that!” She was yowling at the top of her lungs now, for all to hear. This stupid deputy was way out of line, and she was furious at Flintstar for allowing it. She turned to her leader, fury in her eyes. “You are a useless fleabag, do you understand? DO YOUR JOB, DAMMIT!” she snarled. She turned away from Duskfeather and was met with a grinning apprentice. “Know your place, kit,” she growled, shoving Aspenpaw away with a paw to the face. She was going to head towards the warriors den, but Linnetwing, her former patient, also had something to say. The former medicine cat stormed over to the warrior and growled, “That somebody just betrayed her leader. As someone who’s done that before, I’m well aware that this sort of thing-“ she gestured towards the deputy- “is how you destroy a Clan from the inside out. Our Clan is dying, and I think I’ll stick around to watch her burn it to the ground. Looks like the forest had the right idea after all!” With that, she headed for the entrance to the camp. If anything, she needed to clear her head. Duskfeather had just overthrown both high ranks, and Tallmarsh was seething to say the least.
Old March 1st, 2020, 11:00 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@weary

Irispaw approached the den sullenly, trying not to throw up her stomach. She felt an emotion deeper than sadness lodged in her throat. But then again, she wasn't exactly sad. She wasn't really angry, or dissapointed, or lost, or grieving. She...was a bit of each. But most of all, she was hesitant. How could she move on from this wonderful place she called home? How could she leave it? How could she leave Tallmarsh, with all she'd done? She was just trying not to rush off without saying goodbye at this point. She didn't want to. She wanted to stay forever and ever and ever and ever and ever...that was childish of her. But then again, wasn't she one?
She felt the gulp come. The cliff climbed. Her feet stiffen. It was just a word, a name. But she had to be ready. Be brave. It was out.

"Tallmarsh?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 1st, 2020, 11:00 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @weary ]

Duskfeather could only roll her eyes in response to the childish outburst.

"Where have you been, under a rock? If anyome is useless it's you," she called after the retreating she-cat, snorting as she flicked her tail, "I'm sure everyone can agree that I have done more good for the Clan than you have in your entirety of being our medicine cat. We don't need you to teach them anyways- you already failed at doing that with Irispaw!"

With that, she twitched her ear dismissively, giving a nod to the new warriors before moving to sleep within the warrior's den. She would allow Flintstar one more night in the leader's den before she made her nest there.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 1st, 2020, 11:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @weary; |

Linnetwing held back from attacking her. She had never been disloyal to her leader. He agreed to stepping down it wasn't like they really forced Flintstar into stepping down. It could have gone worse. If he hadn't of just backed down Riverclan would have attacked him. "I'm being loyal to my clan. Something that doesn't seem to ring true with you. You were a great medicine cat up until you became a lazy.", she growled. The silver tabby mollies eyes turned into slits in anger.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 1st, 2020, 11:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The large black-furred tomcat padded forward as Tallmarsh began having a fit. He and Duskfeather had actually talked about the medicine cat, and he had figured Duskfeather would take immediate action to demote the she-cat. He didn’t object, as he was with Duskfeather on this one. Tallmarsh was no longer doing any good for the clan as their medicine cat. Just like he had been no longer doing any good as Thunderclan’s leader. As Tallmarsh turned on him with her fury, Flintstar shrugged with a small smile. “I’ve been called worse.” He responded, before leveling his expression again. ”But I hope you do understand that there are other means for Thunderclan to train a new medicine cat. One that will be able to keep the clan healthy and strong.” The other clans were getting their medicine cats trained by other means, weren’t they? Thunderclan could do the same. Though as Tallmarsh disappeared into the territory, Flintstar shook his head with a sigh.
@hxneysuckle @weary

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 1st, 2020, 11:12 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily

It couldn't have been. Tallmarsh was sure she'd seen a ghost come in here. A small, pale-furred figure slipping through the entrance. She followed the cat in and was hit with a menagerie of smells. She hadn't been in the medicine den since Duskfeather demoted her. Her scent was already becoming stale. And the scent of her apprentice, Irispaw, had finally been masked by the fresh scents of the herbs and her patients. But now, it was back. But it was slightly different. Now, her former apprentice stank of ShadowClan. The dark-furred tabby stood up straight as she could, though she was sure her hurt pride from the recent events was evident from her expression. "Come to take over for me, huh?" she said simply. "I haven't seen you in a while, Irispaw. I thought you went missing." She gazed at the medicine cat, trying to mask her expression of hurt. Irispaw was the only apprentice she'd had as a medicine cat, and she had grown to care for her. When she'd disappeared Tallmarsh was hurt and confused. No one seemed to care that the medicine cat apprentice had just disappeared.

Last edited by Freesia; March 1st, 2020 at 11:13 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 11:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"WOW," Bluegorse had to laugh. "Just.. WOW. Talk about going out with a bang, huh?" He nudged at Flintstar's shoulder, hoping to stir a positive reaction from the other tom. "I can't believe how ridiculous she's being.. actually, I can-- after what she did to Duskfeather in the medicine cat den when Irispaw didn't clean my wounds.. um, hey, Flintstar, how are you guys gonna handle the new medicine cat thing? We might want to get a new one before like, we actually need them." Tallmarsh had been useless, but if ThunderClan got attacked by something.. they would need someone who could treat wounds.

[ @RedHead since flint is still there ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread