Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 10:15 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:06 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby

Littlewish grumbled through the clearing. The clouds had covered the sun. They had for most of the day, casting the mood into a slight darkness. How could this day get any worse..., he thought, shaking his head. H is head filled with all sorts of thoughts, the small things blubbering and annoying in his ears. His nose wrinkled, and he flattened his ears, his usually happy spirit hard to be seen. He felt a paw land on something soft. What? Moss? How-oh. He looked around, stunned. He hasn't paid attention again, and now he was in the nursery. Ack! Oh, Starclan! I hope I haven't disturbed anyone... He slowly turned around, ready to head out of the nursery.

Topazkit tumbled out of his nest, trying not to disturb a sleeping Runningkit, and the apprentice sized kit walked over to the warrior curiously. "Hi!" He mewed cheerily, his light blue eyes shining.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:03 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

Juniperpaw blinked, brows rising. "Oh wow, that sounds.. nice." She grinned. She was surprised, pleasantly surprised! She'd had no idea what he would have in mind, but she hadn't expected him to be so relaxed about it. But she definitely wasn't going to complain about it! No, sir. She wasn't even offended that he hadn't asked her opinion. He's right, though. This is your first day, after all, she told herself. The lynx-point turned and bounced after him to the entrance.

Eagerness quivered its way through Juniperpaw as she caught up beside Twitchwhisker-- her paws were moving twice the pace of his, but she didn't care much. Her gaze took in her surroundings for a few heartbeats, from the tall grass, which was a mixture of yellows and browns now, to the twiggy brush. Even in the gloominess of leaf-fall, Juniperpaw's chest tightened at the beauty of WindClan. But it wasn't as if she'd never been out in the territory; she'd been taken out by other warriors before. Still, it was a fairly new thing for her. Her Clan's territory was gorgeous -- at least in Juniperpaw's biased opinion -- but her attention was more interested in Twitchwhisker at the moment.

"Our Clan is so pretty, don't you think?" she observed aloud, taking a swing at conversation.
The tom chuckled as the she-cat eagerly walked, much faster than his own pace. He allowed her, staying behind her. He watched the scenery, leaf-bare was one of his favorites, everything was colored, not bland as the warmer times. His paws pressed lightly on the ground, barely making a noise, a skill he had learned form many a moon of training and warrior-ship. He was a proud warrior, but humble in his own way. He did find his mind wander to what he used to want, when he was a kit. He recalled his mothers disappointment, his mothers hurt when he was born.

When the tom was but an apprentice all he truly wanted was to protect his clan, and have a mate and kits of his own. But he knew it was never possible. Calico toms could not have kits. No one really knew why in the clans, they just knew it wasn't possible. He remembered being an apprentice, warriors would pity over him, the elders looked at him with sympathy. He was disappointed, but that wouldn't stop him form being the best warrior he could. He did act like a father to his younger siblings and friends sometimes, but he thought it was a good thing.

The apprentices question snapped him out of his thoughts. "Yes, it is lovely isn't it?"He thought for a moment. "Though, from what a see riverclan is a wonderful place as well." He had seen it beyond the border, he did admire it. Twitchwhisker admired all beauty, no matter where it came from
Old November 7th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Patrol Time

After the huge storm that had swept over WindClan Brightstar wanted to get a head start on patrols. She wanted to do it the day before but it was raining so much she felt it would have been a punishment. Besides there wouldn't have been anything out to hunt.
Leaping onto a stone she'd been using to send out patrols since she started the molly felt a bit more confident. "Warriors!" She called hoping to get the attention of the warriors in the clearing. "With the storm we had yesterday we need to get on our patrol." She explained brown eyes scanning the cats that had turned or came over.
[Optional plot idea: while patrolling the RiverClan border you notice that one of your Clanmates had crossed the border recently. But you don't know who.]
"Wolfeye [ @Delta] I want you and Asterbounce [ @RedHead] to patrol the RiverClan border." She informed them. "Asterbounce take your apprentice, Morningpaw [ @Lonestar23], with you. She needs the experience." Brightstar added glancing at the reddish brown tom. Flicking her tail she moved on.
[Optional plot idea: while at the ShadowClan border you encounter another patrol and one of the warriors challenges another for being to close to the border.]
For the ShadowClan border she wasn't sure who would be best as she didn't know what was going on there. All warriors sounded best. "Frozenrift [ @sunflowerseed], Sheepfur [ @Snail-paw] and Adderheart [ @The Cannibal ] I want you three to patrol the ShadowClan border. " The creamy molly explained. "Frozenrift your in charge. " With that she flicked her tail signaling them to head out.
[Plot: while hunting you notice a strange smell but everything seems normal as you come back though your whole patrol starts feeling weird and seeing things]
A hunting patrol would be good considering they were playing catch up with patrols. They needed good to live so it only made sense. "Pikerunner [ @Okapi] and Embercry [ @Starstruck] you two go hunt on the far side of our territory. Prey has been running good over there lately." Bright informed the two toms. "Embercry your in charge, take Leafpaw [ @DeadlyWolfDen] with you." With that she sent them off hoping they would all actually report back.
[Optional plot idea: while at the ThunderClan border you encounter a cat trespassing on WindClans side!]
Now the last patrol for now needed sent out. ThunderClans border. They haven't done much sense the fire but she didn't trust them. Well she didn't trust any of the Clans but ThunderClan hadn't given her reason to give any slack. "Dawnstrike [ @Venus], Cherryfrost [ @hxneysuckle] and Silentehisper (me) I want you three to patrol the ThunderClan border. " She announced looking at the three mollies. "Dawnstrike you'll be in charge." Brightstar added glancing at her best friend. She knew Dawn would finish and report back. With a final nod she sent the last patrol off.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; November 7th, 2019 at 10:45 AM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 11:16 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Fuzzyfeline @Venus ]

She had been grooming her perfect pelt in the center of camp when Brightstar called for patrols. Cherryfrost rolled her eyes, but stopped mid-lick whenever she heard her name. "Why must I get tossed into such horrid labor? I just cleaned my pelt!" Cherryfrost whined and huffed obnoxiously, her tail lashing with annoyance. The Siamese she-cat grumbled and stood up, walking over woth a glare toward Brightstar. "I shouldn't have to be forced to do the same filthy work as these beetle-brained maggots! I'm too gorgeous for this!" She frowned, her ears flattening back against her head.
Old November 7th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Fuzzyfeline @Venus ]

She had been grooming her perfect pelt in the center of camp when Brightstar called for patrols. Cherryfrost rolled her eyes, but stopped mid-lick whenever she heard her name. "Why must I get tossed into such horrid labor? I just cleaned my pelt!" Cherryfrost whined and huffed obnoxiously, her tail lashing with annoyance. The Siamese she-cat grumbled and stood up, walking over woth a glare toward Brightstar. "I shouldn't have to be forced to do the same filthy work as these beetle-brained maggots! I'm too gorgeous for this!" She frowned, her ears flattening back against her head.

Cherryfrost was the first to respond or react and frankly Brightstar didn't like her attitude. She could ignore that though. What she couldn't was the out cry of protest against going on a patrol. Who did she think she was? Eyes slightly narrowed she turned her full attention to the molly. "Excuse me?" She asked tail twitching behind her. "As long as your a member of this Clan you'll have to do this horrid labor. Your a warrior same as the rest of us and will go on patrols and will pull your one weight." The bushy tailed feline informed. She would set this full of herself cat the right way. No warrior should act like that. If Cherryfrost refused to do work even when forced she should go live as a kittypet.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 7th, 2019, 11:59 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Fuzzyfeline ]

Cherryfrost snorted. A smug smirk curled onto her expression and she leaned closer to Brightstar. "Aww, did I hurt your feewings?" she snickered and straightened up, licking her paw. "A beauty like myself shouldn't have to take orders from a filthy rat like you. Brightstar? What a vile name. I believe I'll call you Brightrat, it sounds much more... fitting," Cherryfrost grinned, icy gaze raking up and down the Leader's form. "Do you even bathe?" Her nose upturned, a distasteful look on her face as though she had smelled something foul. She tsked before sighing , rolling her eyes dramatically and turning away from the leader. "Whatever."
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:00 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@DeadlyWolfDen @Okapi

Embercry dipped his head, proud to be the leader of a patrol. With a flick of his tail, he called out; ¨Pikerunner! Leafpaw! We´d better get going. Who knows how long the patrol could take?¨ He looked around, trying to find the twosome he was on a hunting patrol with, but he couldn´t locate them. Embercry decided to sit down and wait for them- after all, it wasn´t his fault if they didn´t show up! Oh, but he was getting bored already...

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 7th, 2019 at 12:01 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:18 PM
eternally tired

@Starstruck @Okapi

Leafpaw came running over, as fast as he could. "Hi Embercry!" He said cheerfully. "I can't wait to go on this hunting patrol! I hope we catch a lot. Will you teach me some hunt positions?" Leafpaw asked eagerly. Leafpaw tried to stay calm, but it was very hard for him. How could he be calm, this was his first time hunting! He decided to sit down and wait for Pikerunner to come over.
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:34 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Okapi @DeadlyWolfDen @|+Tired Rose Child+| (If I´m correct and Pike is now yours)

Embercry let out a small puff of laughter. How adorable. I remember when I felt that way about hunting! ¨Calm down, Leafpaw, I will! And we still have to wait for Pikerunner to join us, Eager McFluff!¨ He purred and grinned at his new apprentice. ¨Have you seen him around? It´s been a while since I have!¨ His smile faded. It really has been... I wonder what that tom has been up to?

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 7th, 2019 at 12:36 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 02:18 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The small kitten walked practically under the others paws. "this is so exciting!"The kitten hissed eagerly, eyes widening as hthey mad eit behind the apprentices den. I've never been this far before! he thought to himself, bouncing again.

He stared in awe at the pride of the basically apprentice. At the comment of his tail being stolen he shot the tiny thing to his side, making stick there. "I-I can take on any shadowclan warrior!"
Goatkit
Excited joy seemed to radiate from the fluffy white tom's pelt as he somehow managed to keep from tripping over the smaller kit. Despite not having a tail he was surprisingly agile and sure-footed - one of his more redeeming strengths that he couldn't wait to try out as an apprentice with hunting and fighting techniques.

"Isn't it?" A giddy smile spread across Goatkit's features, chuckling as Alpinekit pressed his tail against his side. "I bet you can! Especially if you stick with me - those sneaky warriors would be eating our dust if they decided to show their smelly faces!" He exclaimed over his shoulder as he squeezed through the weak part of the barrier and popped out the other side, throwing his shoulders back and taking in a deep breath of the fresh moor air. This was going to be loads of fun, he thought, anticipation sending shivers throughout his pelt.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Closed Thread