Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:54 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:45 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 08:34 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 05:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Petalpaw knew this wasn't her place to say anything and she wasn't going to pick a side at all. This was so unexpected. The young molly looked over at Linnetwing. That was when she made her decision. The newly made apprentice walked up to Linnetwing and sat down. "I vote for Duskfeather.", she meowed. Her opinion was just as important.

~~~

Fallenpaw on the other hand wasn't going to voice his opinion. "Well I don't care who's leader. I'm not one to judge when everyone around me seems to hate me.", he meowed. The black and white apprentice felt embarrassed to be speaking up when all his life has been this one big question. Who was he exactly? Where does he come from? He didn't feel part of Thunderclan, so he shrugged it off and sat back down where no cat was.

~~~

Linnetwing looked up at Buckbranch, ready to attack him if needed to. She had said she would help with him anyway she could. The silver tabby blocked him from even going near her sister. "I understand Buckbranch for the work you do for our clan, but Duskfeather is right. We need a leader who's always there one that is active and interacts with us.", meowed Linnetwing.
| @Buckbranch; |

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 1st, 2020, 05:17 PM
fae/she/they

"If it must come down to this, then I'll cast my vote for Duskfeather." She spoke with confidence, but was still internally worried what Ashcloud might think about her differing opinion.
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cedarstream's fur bristled and she glared at the cats.

"Are you all so impatient you can't wait for Flinstar to share his opinion! Stop your pathetic votes and wait to see what he says and then we will see where to go from there. You all have no respect for leadership as far as I'm concerned."

(Please give Red a chance to reply to this you guys!)

Last edited by Ever; March 1st, 2020 at 05:28 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:28 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

"I vote for Flintstar to keep his place as leader!" Hollowedaster yowled moving to stand with Flintstar.

---

Flamepelt stared blankly at all the cats in the clearing. After a few seconds she stood her green-blues eyes burning through everything "All I want is to see my kits, therefore I won't vote!" she declared turning on her heels she left towards the nursery her tail lashing.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:29 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud dug his long claws into the earth as he heard dawnblossoms vote, "what in starclan do you mean you vote for duskfeather!" he couldn't help, but snarl at this, "duskfeather wants to demote the same cat that gave her that position!" he lashed his tail, yet he found it hard to stay mad at the molly. he let out a frustrated sigh, "My vote goes to flintstar, MY leader." he spat at the deputy before stalking off to the gorse tunnel and out of camp to cool off. @Jane @hxneysuckle
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

MOSSPAW
He listened as his clanmates bickered back and fourth, his gaze fixated on the ground. Worry continued to build up, twisting and churning in his stomach. He knew most of them were right though. Flintstar had done nothing to help their situation. He held some games for kits...one of the kits, in fact, even died during the game. He just held games...to try and boost morale? It was sad. Morale wasn't going to fill their empty stomachs. Thunderclan was stagnate.

"Duskfeather also has my vote." he voiced. Though he was almost positive it didn't matter. He was just an apprentice after all, how much was his say worth? However as Buckbranch began to argue back, the words that came out of the former Deputies mouth made him shiver. Surely no one would kill anyone right? Than after that Ashcloud followed suit. "Stop saying that! Don't be dumb no one has to die! If we kill our own clanmates what are we achieving?" he tried to reason, giving both the warriors a worried glance.
@hxneysuckle @Slushie @amber'light

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Flintstar had yet to respond. That was fine, she could deal with that. The screaming in the clearing reached her ears. Cats on her side, cats against her. Duskfeather had expected this. She ignored the voting, ignored the yelling and the violence that threatened to burst. It was time to let them know.

"Everyone, before a vote takes place, I would like you all to remember some key details, especially those who are senior warriors."

The Torbie specifically eyed Buckbranch.

"After the fire, RiverClan tried to help us to rebuild our camp. We were weak and our leader had just died. But what did Flintstar do? He turned away that help that we could have so desperately used. All he allowed RiverClan to do is collect a few materials before sending them away.

"He named a traitor, who threatened to tell another Clan of our plans, as our deputy. That deputy did nothing in his rank besides sit around. He was named because he had helped Flintstar defeat a badger one time! Is that truly what makes someone a deputy? He hadn't even been taken off guard at the time.

"During the games, a kit died of starvation. Why? Because although I have been trying to keep patrols up, Flintstar has not been helping me to enforce them. Everyone is weak and starving!

"Remember when two warriors pretty much fought to the death in our clearing? I had warned Flintstar of the violence before, but he had to see it for himself to truly know that they needed exiled. Bluegors was harmed greatly and one of those warriors was still murdered at the exile ceremony.

"And you know about that little ShadowClan alliance? When did Flintstar ever consult any of us about it? He pretty much handed over our Clan to Icestar like some toy. The alliance has proved to be nothing but detrimental to us.

"Say what you will about me, but I refuse to stand by and watch my Clan suffer. Do any of you really want us to become the lowest, weakest Clan? WindClan has begun to grow stronger, and it is time for us to do so as well! It is time for ThunderClan to rise, and this is my final choice to do so. There are no other options. I have worked my tail off trying to help Flintstar strengthen the Clan, but nothing has truly helped us. I want what is best for ThunderClan, and I cannot take action to do so if I am shaded over by his leadership.

"If you do not want ThunderClan to thrive, if you want more young to die and the other Clans to overpower us, then I say that YOU are the traitors! Stand with me and we will make ThunderClan powerful once more!"

Once she had finished speaking, Duskfeather caught her breath, chest heaving. Hopefully that would get through their thick skulls. She took another breath, then continued, her gaze dead set on Flintstar.

"I give you a choice. Step down and become the deputy, or become a warrior, and allow yourself to receive redemption willingly. If you do not oblige other matters will be taken for the greater good of the Clan."

--

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:33 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

He snorted. "Correction, short insolent fellow. I have been here more than just a mere 'moon'. You've made what's suppose to be a jolly good greeting with the Flintstar a poor one with your distasteful show. Your wallop with our leader continued after that and now you want to strike a cord with my master. I will not allow that. I don't give a flying damn if our interaction will be sour or sweet at this point on."

With that said, the tall brown tabby sat down with eyes looking right and left. If any cat dares to touch Duskfeather, he will have a tussle with them!

@Slushie
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Hey Ashcloud, man, was I talking to you? You're siding with the idiot who'd rather see us starve than see ThunderClan have a chance of recovery."

To Buckbranch, he was relentless. "Oh, how'd you pay for it??? I'd LOVE to know when you sat on your ass all day, neglecting your duties and watching the Clan you claim to love die!

"Doing patrols on time is completing patrols, you thick-headed bird. Don't tweet about responsiblity when you take a day to mark a single border, or days to do one hunting patrol. Your job, Buckbranch, is to get it done efficiently. Not spend enough time out there for five other patrols to come through and finish it in half the time.

"The fact that you stand here, fighting for a cat who has watched us wither away and die for several moons, and has only recently attempted to help change things.. speaks layers of your character.

"You're even more selfish and careless about the Clan than I thought. ThunderClan needs a leader that can actively care for us, that can bring us back to our feet.. and like we've said before that sure as hell isn't Flintstar. We will all end up like Snailkit at the rate we're going.

"Next thing you know, we'll have Icestar stalking into our camp demanding Flintstar bend over to her will like he's always had, and throw us into a war we can't afford to be in."

Bluegorse flashed his teeth at Buckbranch. "Yeah, don't try to act tough, Buckbranch. Your death would be a relief for the Clan after how useless you've been."

[ @Slushie, @amber'light ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:39 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ PLEASE TRY TO REFRAIN FROM POSTING UNTIL FLINTSTAR HAS RESPONDED! ]
Closed Thread