Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:46 AM

Old August 25th, 2022, 10:14 PM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Bumblebee - Possumpaw @Angelique
Bumblebee looked at Possumpaw with amazement in her eyes. "How do you do that?" The she-cat asked curiously.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.
Old August 26th, 2022, 11:08 PM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Stormwind - he/him

After Goosepaw did the move, Stormwind was impressed, he definitely did not expect Goosepaw to do these moves like she has already learned it! And he’s about that, it must be that energy and excitement! “Goosepaw, i can definitely hear that the tree has bern sliced over and over, you did a really good job and keep up the good work! I can tell that tree is...destroyed and i did not expect much power and force from you to the tree, so it was surprising ” he meowed, impressed and proud of his little sister for being able to do these moves well on her first try
————————
@Angelique

Last edited by Thornwolf; August 26th, 2022 at 11:09 PM.
Old August 28th, 2022, 01:39 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Tawnywhisper's gaze fell upon Ashpaw, and she waited expectantly for the apprentice to speak. Better be a good reason to interrupt my relaxation... Shaking out the tension from her coat, she tried to place a pleasant look on her face. The compliment certainly helped his case, and the she-cat rose to stretch out her joints before strolling casually towards the younger cat. "Awe, well when you put it like that," she chuckled, tapping her tail to the tabby's shoulder and tipping her head to indicate he should follow. She wondered what was up with Ashpaw's mentor; were they ignoring the young cat? Probably best not to assume anything, less she step on any paws. If she was to gain any sort of social power in this clan, ruffling feathers certainly wouldn't be the way.

As she strutted towards the camp entrance, she spoke without bothering to look behind her. The tom was sure to follow and she'd just assume he would keep up the pace. If not, then consider this also a training in stamina--and tracking. "I've got a few experiences in battles. Especially with that pesky Shadowclan." The calico's tail lashed side to side at the mention of the other clan. Tension between Shadowclan and Thunderclan was high and while she knew the other clan was respectable in their fighting skills, the sheer fact that they had been causing trouble for Thunderclan made her look down on them. Hatred was easy to brew in a life where outsiders were always looked upon as less than.

"With everything going on, you certainly need this. We don't want you getting hurt, now do we?" At this question, she did make sure to shoot a look over her shoulder at Ashpaw, feigning concern on her face while she shook her head. "Your battle training should be top priority. Shame your mentor isn't out with you, but lucky you! You'll be having the training of your life today." She made sure to let a soft purr slip into her words, giving a slow blink to the apprentice as she turned around. Yes, let her words be just lighthearted enough while putting that idea of negligence into his mind... maybe he'd see Tawnywhisper as someone to turn to. As much as the she-cat would love to do nothing while gaining popularity, good impressions didn't pop up overnight.

As she slipped out of camp, the molly turned her paws and took off at a steady pace towards the training cave, tail swishing softly behind her. This was new to her, and she began to think about what kind of things were most important to teach an apprentice for battle. The thought occured to her that since this wasn't her apprentice, she might need to test his skills first. Yes, maybe jumping right into a practice battle would be the best approach. It'd be the quickest way to assess Ashpaw's current skills and the two could turn to focus on what he needs to improve on afterwards. Not to mention, it would give the opportunity to show that whatever Ashpaw had heard about her battle skills was true. Of course, there was always the chance that the apprentice had smartly made that up, but Tawnywhisper hoped he had sincerely heard from others that she was a talented fighter. That'd certainly let her know she was getting places in terms of social power.

(We can move to the training cave if you'd like!)

Ashpaw (he/him)
Grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Stars, this cat certainly doesn't lack self-confidence. He thought, suppressing a chuckle. She wouldn't probably be happy if he announced it loud, but still. Good move, the compliment. At first I thought she was gonna eat me for bothering her, but now she seems to be enjoying it. Good for me.
Ashpaw followed Tawnywhisper out of the camp, jumping nimbly over fallen tree trunks and avoiding tangled roots that could make him stumble. He had to avoid getting injured, or even worse... making a bad impression. He was going to fight today, so he needed attention and readiness.

Ashpaw wondered if Tawnywhisper had witnessed particular difficult fights with Shadowclan. He hadn't participated in any conflict between clans yet from his joining in Thunderclan, so he didn't know very much about that. But he guessed that the argument was a bit delicate for her, so he wouldn't ask.
The training cave was in sight now, a sandy hollow where apprentices and mentors often went to train. Now it was rather empty, and Ashpaw was glad. No distractions today.
"Thank you again. I promise I'll work hard today!"

[@Maplefur]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old August 28th, 2022, 02:14 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Stars, this cat certainly doesn't lack self-confidence. He thought, suppressing a chuckle. She wouldn't probably be happy if he announced it loud, but still. Good move, the compliment. At first I thought she was gonna eat me for bothering her, but now she seems to be enjoying it. Good for me.
Ashpaw followed Tawnywhisper out of the camp, jumping nimbly over fallen tree trunks and avoiding tangled roots that could make him stumble. He had to avoid getting injured, or even worse... making a bad impression. He was going to fight today, so he needed attention and readiness.

Ashpaw wondered if Tawnywhisper had witnessed particular difficult fights with Shadowclan. He hadn't participated in any conflict between clans yet from his joining in Thunderclan, so he didn't know very much about that. But he guessed that the argument was a bit delicate for her, so he wouldn't ask.
The training cave was in sight now, a sandy hollow where apprentices and mentors often went to train. Now it was rather empty, and Ashpaw was glad. No distractions today.
"Thank you again. I promise I'll work hard today!"

[@Maplefur]
Tawnywhisper made her way to the center of the cave before turning to face Ashpaw. "First, I need to see where you are in your training. Don't want to be wasting any time going over moves you've already learned. The best way to do that will be to have a practice battle. First, I'm going to have you attack me. This will let me assess where your offensive skills are at." Her tail continued to sway behind her as she spoke, an ever-constant movement.

"Then, I will have us switch spots. You'll stand in the center, and I'll attack you to get a sense of your defensive skills. Both are equally important in battle, and it will be important for you to learn when to be on the offense and when you should take the defense." The she-cat crouched down into a ready position. "I expect you already know this, but keep your claws sheathed while we train. There's no need to cause either of us unnecessary injury. Attack when you feel ready." Keeping her green eyes trained on the apprentice, she waited for Ashpaw to make the first move.

Old August 29th, 2022, 12:50 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Goosepaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her] - Post 22

Excitement rushed through her as she was praised once again. It was so much she didn't know what to say. Goosepaw took deep breathes. She was getting tired. Maybe they could go back to camp and share something. The apprentice wanted to spend more time with her brother. He was a lot of fun and they didn't really have any other family. They needed to stick together.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@Fenixwolf;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 29th, 2022, 02:44 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Stormwind - He/Him

Stormwind saw that Goosepaw was tired "do you want to take a little break? We can continue later if you want" he asked "Maybe we can go back to camp for a while and do something else that won't be as tiring?" afterall Stormwind didn't want her sister to be tired, it was better to just take a break and continue after enough energy has formed again
-------------
@Angelique
Old August 29th, 2022, 05:10 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Ashpaw (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Here it comes. Tawnywhisper looked ready and focused, and Ashpaw knew well he had to be careful and smart. Fighting to keep his claws sheathed, he positioned himself a few fox-tail lengths in front of her and braced himself.
Contracting his hind legs, he was ready to jump. But he wouldn't be so predictable. Pushing the ground with strength, he launched himself toward Tawnywhisper but landed just on her right side. He knew he shouldn't expose his belly or his face, so he didn't look directly on her.
Ashpaw was aiming at her legs: if his paw hit hers, she would stumble and he would quickly be on her. It would be an easy victory, but he knew it wouldn't be so simple.

[ @Maplefur ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old August 29th, 2022, 11:16 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Yawning Rainflower stretched then looked to Thunderheart "its quite a nice day! i love all the Sunshine!"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 29th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Used to be --ThunderTEA--

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrina View Post
Yawning Rainflower stretched then looked to Thunderheart "its quite a nice day! i love all the Sunshine!"
ThunderHeart nodded smiling at RainFlower. "I like it! It's soothing!' She purred

Thunderclan: ThunderHeart + CederSparrow
Shadowclan: OwlKit + WillowHeart
Riverclan: LilyLeaf + GoldenPaw
WindClan: SplitMeadow
Outsiders: Camila
https://en.pronouns.page/@ThunderTEA

Old August 29th, 2022, 11:48 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSage View Post
ThunderHeart nodded smiling at RainFlower. "I like it! It's soothing!' She purred
"and all the birds are singing their pretty songs!" stopping at a bush she picked up a Bright red feather "oh! so pretty! here! for you!"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn