Bye y'all
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:26 AM

Old March 7th, 2024, 08:05 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Owltalon is very much alive, don't mind her!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 8th, 2024, 05:18 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
“It’s okay,” Doedapple said, giving a small chuckle, though pain and bitterness is seen in her eyes. As she stretched, she spoke in sarcasm, “I wonder how RiverClan is doing.” the toxicity is overwhelming.

After a while, though, she also asked Honeybee, “… do you think it’ll ever get better?”

Honeybee sighed, “No…I don’t think so.”

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
Old March 8th, 2024, 06:59 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
Honeybee sighed, “No…I don’t think so.”
Doedapple stayed silent for some time before looking at Honeybee. "C'mon, wanna go hunting with me?" She stood up and shook her pelt, trying to shake away all discomfort.
Old March 8th, 2024, 03:38 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Doedapple stayed silent for some time before looking at Honeybee. "C'mon, wanna go hunting with me?" She stood up and shook her pelt, trying to shake away all discomfort.

Honeybee happily agreed, “ Sure and what’s your favorite food?”

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
Chill’s Family Tree
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:48 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
Honeybee happily agreed, “ Sure and what’s your favorite food?”
"I'd say... rabbits. yes, rabbits, rather than fish," Doe said. It's not that natural for a Riverclanner, but it works. "You?"
Old March 10th, 2024, 02:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan; Head Lionheart

She had washed off most of the blood from her kill in the stream, but had focused more on making sure she didn't smell like ThunderClan. Dusklion's eyes were narrowed as she trekked back through the forest. Part of her didn't want to go back to camp - to see her brother, mainly - but she knew if she was going to prove it she needed to step it up.

Behind her was a rustling sound, and she spun around with her claws out - only to relax a second later as she spotted Mistyshard. "Oh, it's you." Was that... disappointment in her voice. Dusk tossed her a look before turning back around and starting to pad forward again slowly. "Out patrolling?" she questioned in a flat tone.

[ @starry for misty to have caught her burying the body :catpeek: ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 16th, 2024 at 10:43 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
[Takes place a few days after the burial?]

Seabreeze smiled at the apprentice beside him as the pair made their way out of camp into Riverclan's territory. It's been awhile since Seabreeze has had a chance to get out to go for a swim with everything that has been happening around camp and all the work he's been doing. The patrols, the fixing up dens, more patrols. Now, helping out with lessons, Seabreeze was a bit unhappy to hear that Strawberrypaw had to turn to asking other warriors for lessons rather than her mentor stepping up but, who knows.

Before this the pair hadn't really had any encounters so it was, in Seabreeze's opinion, a little bit awkward. The tom eventually decided to try some small talk, "So, what have you been up to?" Seabreeze himself has been working day and night to help the clan but it was something he was proud to do, Its been giving him a bit more hope each time he helped out in the clan. Like he is actually making a difference for the cats around him.
[ @pink.ghostface - Strawberrypaw ]
[[Sorry, Sea is very bad at socializing lol]]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:34 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

The newly made warrior had been out in the territory, exploring its depths a little. She was planning to hunt or collect some herbs if she came across them to boost RiverClan's storage. However, her attention was quickly directed towards a familiar scent. Brows furrowing she padded closer until she indentified... Dusklion. At first she thought the molly was just trying to dig a hole for her catches when she noticed a body. Her one amber eye widened, then quickly squinted in order to pinpoint the body. It was no one she knew.

She decided to not inquire yet, because she wanted to see more of what Dusklion was doing. Digging a grave for sure, but for who and how did they die? Wait. She knew how riled up Dusk had been in the past few days due to the announcement about her brother, so... maybe she'd let her anger out by killing someone. It's not like Mistyshard could not understand that strategy of letting rage out, but Dusklion was letting herself fall deeper and deeper into this trap set out for her. Jealousy could make monsters and Misty wouldn't let that happen with this loyal, determined feline.

Before she had a chance to reveal herself Dusklion discovered her. She had accidentally stepped on a few leaves which made too much sound, and now it was too late to go back to hiding. Dusk didn't seem particularly happy to see her. She supposed it was understandable. Either way, Mistyshard wouldn't let Dusklion's current mood get under her fur, because the warrior was not herself. She flanked the other cat and walked alongside her.

"Dusk... did you... were you the one the one who killed that cat?" she inquired with a tip of her head. "Not saying that I'm mad or anything. Y'know.. I get it. Sometimes rage can be... hard to control. You just need to get it out. Well, you don't need to hear that from me, probably. Sorry, I'm talking too much. Just know you have a shoulder to lean on if you need it, kay?"

[ @tally ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:52 PM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 7 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

@Theraphosa

StrawberryPaw was thrilled to be going on a swimming training session with SeaBreeze. She had been feeling cooped up in camp and was longing for some adventure. As they walked, she couldn't help but feel happy about learning how to swim. ' ' Up to? Oh, you know, just the usual training and hunting stuff,' ' she said with a cheerful tone. ' ' Thanks for doing this with me, SeaBreeze. It's really cool to learn new things and spend time outside of camp,' ' she said, green eyes scanning around the territory, it wasn't her first time out of camp, but it wasn't like she was familiar with the territory.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 10th, 2024, 04:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 7 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

@Theraphosa

StrawberryPaw was thrilled to be going on a swimming training session with SeaBreeze. She had been feeling cooped up in camp and was longing for some adventure. As they walked, she couldn't help but feel happy about learning how to swim. ' ' Up to? Oh, you know, just the usual training and hunting stuff,' ' she said with a cheerful tone. ' ' Thanks for doing this with me, SeaBreeze. It's really cool to learn new things and spend time outside of camp,' ' she said, green eyes scanning around the territory, it wasn't her first time out of camp, but it wasn't like she was familiar with the territory.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze smiled, continuing through the familiar territory to a little swimming hollow where the younger cat can get her pews wet without worrying about the river getting too feisty. "Of course, always happy to help." Eventually, the two arrive at a medium sized pond type area with water deep enough to swim in without having any waves to worry about. It had some river reeds and cattails along its bank but the inside was mostly clear of debris. The tom took a few bounds in front of the apprentice and flicked his ears towards the pond, "Here we are, this is a good spot to start. Before we hop in I have some things I want to go through first."

There are some important things about swimming that the apprentice should know first. Proper technique, then application of knowledge, and then river safety. A bunch of boring things were going to be in the lesson but important things to know. Seabreeze sat down in front of the water and waited for the apprentice to give him her attention, which he answered with a pleased expression, "Let's get the boring parts out of the way first. When you are swimming it tends to be what works for you built upon the basics. Starting first, when in the water, your hind legs tend to be doing most of the actual swimming and speed work while your front paws are good for directing yourself and keeping your head above water."

Seabreeze stood up as he finished the small lecture and stepped into the water, a relieved sigh escaped his mouth as he fell into the familiar motions of swimming. He demonstrated by swimming to the other side of the pond. Kicking strongly with his back legs, with his front paws paddling to keep his chin out of water and then taking wider swipes with his left forepaw to turn his direction back to the bank and swim back to where Strawberrypaw stood. As he exited the water, Seabreeze shook out his fur.

"It also helps to hold your paws like this," Seabreeze held out his paw which had all his toes partially spread out so the webs between them are able to catch water, "Some cats have more webbing than others but all cats have some and helps catch water. Now, I want you to try, I'll swim alongside you but all cats-especially Riverclan- tend to have instincts for swimming, lessons just help us get better."

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!