Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:12 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:54 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM

Old August 18th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Cherrypaw soon returned the vole and a plump sparrow. Her paws were getting tired, but she didn’t want anyone to know, so she held her head up and asked as casually as possible: “Are we heading back now?”

{ @Fox_Void @l3o.artz }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:12 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sungaze nodded, "Yes, on the way back to camp I'll grab the prey I have caught , but it seems that we have done well today. The clan will eat great today." He said with a gentle tail flick to show his happiness.

He stood up but as he sniffed, his nose scrunched up when he smelt the horrible scent and turned his gaze towards the smell to see a skunk, though it seem to have not notice the three cats as it searched around the roots of the tree.

His eyes widened in fear, truly he didn't want to smell for days but would be willing to take the spray if it meant the others on his patrol would be fine. He indicated with his tail for the others to get away but try to do it silently.

@l3o.artz @RobinfeatherThe1st

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:42 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Frostshade
(They/He)

Frostshade tilted their head at Sungaze in a confused manner before noticing the skunk. The warriors eyes widened looking back at his apprentice then back at their fellow warrior and clanmate.

When Frostshade caught sight of Sungazes look that probably indicated for the patrol to get out of there. Frostshade slowly stepped back from the skunk making sure not to make any sudden noise.

@RobinfeatherThe1st @Fox_Void
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Possumpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 81 ◗

Not yet able to visit Wisteria falls the tom did his normal thing and just left camp. He never took a warrior with him due to not trusting some of them. It was normal for him to go off on his own though. He didn't need a cat to help him. Sure he didn't know the way, so he was just going to take a walk and see if he could come across it on his own. To him this would prove to himself he was fine leaving by himself.

Possumpaw moved through familiar territory until he felt something unfamiliar. okay this was something. The blind tom scented the air and strong Thunderclan scent could be found. This was not the outskirts. Going down an unfamiliar path Possumpaw kept his ears alert. It took him a while, but he eventually heard the sound of rushing water. This must be it! Breaking into a run the apprentice felt his heart pound. The dirt could be felt under his paws until he found the water. Lowering his head he took a drink before moving his body inside. He stayed near the bank to ensure he wouldn't get swept away.

〔 open! 〕
Goldleaf flicked their head above the water, eyes wide momentarly before calming. This tom couldn't see them. They knew it was wrong to enjoy swiming because they werent Riverclan, but they enjoyed it. Goldleaf stayed quiet, curisouly watching Possompaw from the river.
Old August 18th, 2022, 04:02 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Cherrypaw backed away when she noticed the skunk. She kind of hid behind Frostshade and held her breath.

{ @l3o.artz @Fox_Void }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old August 19th, 2022, 01:15 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Possumpaw
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 84 ◗

Any techniques? Yeah he had learned some. He got everyone of his training done. "Yeah. I actually just finished my training the other day. I also have my own way of hunting as well.", he meowed. Possumpaw was sounding polite.

〔 @Whitewillow; 〕

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 19th, 2022, 02:15 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Stormwind - They/Them/He/Him

Stormwind padded over to the training cave "alright, Goosepaw, you're probably in lack of training so how about we do some basic battle training? It'll be fun and i know you'll probably enjoy doing some battle training " he said, smilling and hoping he's actually facing the right way though he knows it's likely "knowing how to properly battle is important, and since i have some free time i'll help you learn if you want "
-----------
@Angelique hopefully this starter will be fine!

Last edited by Thornwolf; August 19th, 2022 at 03:11 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 02:38 AM

Goosepaw
◖ Female[she/her] - Post 16 ◗

Goosepaw had just been sitting in the clearing all day, so some training with her brother sounded like an amazing time. The almost mute she-cat looked around the training cave. She hadn't been here since her territory tour, so this place was still new to her. It was pretty sad really she was 9 moons old and had only been here once. "Battle training sounds like fun! Maybe I can learn to tear somethings throat out.", she meowed. When she made the sentence of tearing somethings throat she said it pretty quietly as to try not be heard. Goosepaw was getting more and more curious about death everyday since her hunting lesson.

〔 @Fenixwolf; 〕

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 19th, 2022, 02:48 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Stormwind - He/Him

"uh..okay then never heard an apprentice say that so that's new and interesting but i like the energy you have! Anyway," Stormwind replied "how about a frontal attack or something? Has your mentor ever thought you a move where you bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head with your claws unsheathed? That move seems to match your excitement today"
------------
@Angelique

Last edited by Thornwolf; August 19th, 2022 at 03:10 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 02:57 AM

Goosepaw
◖ Female[she/her] - Post 17 ◗

Okay he heard that. Whoops. She shrank down, but only for a few moments. It seemed he thought it was normal(at least that's what she thought). She was excited to learn a battle move. One of these days she was wanting to try and see how it feels to have someones neck in her teeth. If she could kill prey like that than she could do the same to a cat. She didn't say that out loud though. Goosepaw shook her head. "Nope! I Haven't learned anything relating to battle training. I do know how to dodge though!", she meowed in excitement.

〔 @Fenixwolf; 〕