Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 11:25 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Nim
Today 11:25 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowy the Ghost
Today 11:18 AM
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by Beaan
Today 11:15 AM

Old August 24th, 2020, 12:29 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky View Post

A loud purr settled in her chest as she listened to her adopted son, but infact she had even forgot he was adopted; he was more his son than anyone could be. She nodded attentively to his words, leaning over to continue grooming his head, making sure he was looking spiffy, "I know! That is extremely exciting! How are you liking your mentor?" She scooted close to him, curling her tail around the other lovingly.
“Oh she’s great!”
Wolfpaw responded.
The gray tabby looked up to see if she was in camp but couldn’t manage to find her

Last edited by Caramel; August 24th, 2020 at 12:35 PM.
Old August 24th, 2020, 12:43 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
“Oh she’s great!”
Wolfpaw responded.
The gray tabby looked up to see if she was in camp but couldn’t manage to find her
She nodded happily, "I'll have to meet her sometime! What have you been learning?" She cocked her head curiously, gazing down at the little one lovingly.

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 24th, 2020, 12:55 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:

She nodded happily, "I'll have to meet her sometime! What have you been learning?" She cocked her head curiously, gazing down at the little one lovingly.
“Well not much since I just started but on my first day I managed to catch a mouse my first try! Though the fish I tried to catch flopped out of my paws”
Wolfpaw said
Old August 24th, 2020, 01:01 PM

Quote:
“Well not much since I just started but on my first day I managed to catch a mouse my first try! Though the fish I tried to catch flopped out of my paws”
Wolfpaw said
"Great job! That's amazing!" She leaned down to give him a loving lap on his nose, "You're a natural hunter!" Her purr rumbled louder in pride, "And fishing is hard! You'll get it soon!" She nuzzled into his cheek lovingly, speaking with a swell, "You're going to do great things for our clan."

Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 24th, 2020, 01:09 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:

"Great job! That's amazing!" She leaned down to give him a loving lap on his nose, "You're a natural hunter!" Her purr rumbled louder in pride, "And fishing is hard! You'll get it soon!" She nuzzled into his cheek lovingly, speaking with a swell, "You're going to do great things for our clan."
Wolfpaw felt warm inside being complimented by his mother, he was determined to be a great warrior of Riverclan.
He mostly believed him catching the mouse was more because he had enough reflexes to catch it by the tail.
“I think i’ll try to train on fishing next time Lotusheart brings me out for training, did you know she has another apprentice? Her name is Brightpaw, I haven’t talked to her much through.”
Old August 24th, 2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Wolfpaw felt warm inside being complimented by his mother, he was determined to be a great warrior of Riverclan.
He mostly believed him catching the mouse was more because he had enough reflexes to catch it by the tail.
“I think i’ll try to train on fishing next time Lotusheart brings me out for training, did you know she has another apprentice? Her name is Brightpaw, I haven’t talked to her much through.”
She listened to her little one attentively, nodding along to show her understanding. As he mentioned that his mentor had another apprentice, she couldn't help but feel a ping of humor and worry in her chest. She was certain that Lotusheart had the ability to train both well, she just worried. However, she pushed the worry away with a gentle chuckle, "Your little brother will be Brightpaw someday. That's sort of funny, huh?"

My Character Finder

Old August 24th, 2020, 01:19 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:

She listened to her little one attentively, nodding along to show her understanding. As he mentioned that his mentor had another apprentice, she couldn't help but feel a ping of humor and worry in her chest. She was certain that Lotusheart had the ability to train both well, she just worried. However, she pushed the worry away with a gentle chuckle, "Your little brother will be Brightpaw someday. That's sort of funny, huh?"
”Oh really? That’s funny, will his name have to be changed if Brightpaw doesn’t become a warrior soon enough?”
Wolfpaw chuckled.

Last edited by Caramel; August 24th, 2020 at 01:19 PM.
Old August 24th, 2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
”Oh really? That’s funny, will his name have to be changed if Brightpaw doesn’t become a warrior soon enough?”
Wolfpaw chuckled.
She took a moment to contemplate his words, glancing up at the sky in thought before she rolled her shoulders questionably, "That's a great question. I'm not sure. I suspect he will though because Lionstar is very particular." She chuckled humorously at the thought of their odd leader.

My Character Finder

Old August 24th, 2020, 01:27 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:

She took a moment to contemplate his words, glancing up at the sky in thought before she rolled her shoulders questionably, "That's a great question. I'm not sure. I suspect he will though because Lionstar is very particular." She chuckled humorously at the thought of their odd leader.
”I mean it would get confusing”
Wolfpaw admired their leader, so powerful and kind and great, he respected the leader very much.
Old August 24th, 2020, 01:38 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Shellkit streaked around the clearing, listening to all the sounds she could. She closed her eyes and before she knew it she ran right into someone. She quickly got off of them and stood up, her hind legs lowered to the ground and her chest puffed up. “Hi so sorry. I’m Shellkit who are you?” She asked.
@Romulus
Waspkit was a total bundled up ball if spiked fur, hackles raised and mane fuzzed up whilst his little triangular tail was standing on end. He softened when he realised the feline who'd bumped into meant no harm. It was nice to find someone who wanted to know his name. "Uh, hello. I'm waspkit!" He huffed up at the bigger kit.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank