Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Applepaw mentor finder!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:44 PM
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:38 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by ollie
Today 03:32 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:30 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:25 PM

Old July 2nd, 2020, 07:03 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

She checked her claws were sheathed and makes sure his were also using her tail to point at his paws. @CheetahPelt
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old July 5th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

"Um... so... " Twistedflame stumbled over a rock and quickly regained balance while meowing these words, "What do we do now?" @Corruptx
Old July 5th, 2020, 01:32 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"Um... so... " Twistedflame stumbled over a rock and quickly regained balance while meowing these words, "What do we do now?" @Corruptx
---Sparrowsnap---
Sparrowsnap gave an enraged snort. Great StarClan, how stupid really was Twistedflame? Hadn't it been already made obvious Sparrowsnap clearly wanted nothing to do with him?

At last Sparrowsnap slewed to a reluctant halt, yellow eyes closing in a long blink as she took in a sharp breath. A couple heartbeats later she exhaled. "Twistedflame," she began wryly. "I trusted you, alright? I truted you, and guess what? You broke that trust. So shut up, because right now, I want nothing to do with you, alright?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old July 6th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
---Sparrowsnap---
Sparrowsnap gave an enraged snort. Great StarClan, how stupid really was Twistedflame? Hadn't it been already made obvious Sparrowsnap clearly wanted nothing to do with him?

At last Sparrowsnap slewed to a reluctant halt, yellow eyes closing in a long blink as she took in a sharp breath. A couple heartbeats later she exhaled. "Twistedflame," she began wryly. "I trusted you, alright? I truted you, and guess what? You broke that trust. So shut up, because right now, I want nothing to do with you, alright?"
"Somebody got up on the wrong side of their moss..." Twistedflame mumbled, but quickly closed his mouth in case Sparrowsnap got angry again. How was he supposed to know she would kill that apprentice? These words kind of stabbed him, as a cat who loves jokes and anything fun, he never imagined feeling... well... guilty. But here he was, tiny droplets streaming down his cheeks.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; July 6th, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old July 13th, 2020, 11:35 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Icestar padded along the marshy ground on the way to the ThunderClan border. The patrol would carry out as usual, but she wanted to have a word with her kin. She stopped for a moment and turned to face Dawnstripe and Ebonypaw.

"I'm sure you're already suspicious since I put the both of you on a patrol with me," she started. "If you haven't already gathered, Hailstorm has disappeared. Owlfeather has told me she's alive and well, but I can't get an answer out of her. I know that Hailstorm has to be plotting against me. Why else would she have left without a word? She was escaping me, and I want the two of you to tell me everything you know." She couldn't risk clan secrets getting out, or unsavory information about herself. Little did she know, Hailstorm hadn't talked to her kin in moons either.

@Undertaker @Sparkling Flower

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; July 13th, 2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old July 14th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Cas @Sparkling Flower
Dawnstripe wiggled her toes in the wet mush as they padded through it. The days were warmer, but thankfully everything was cooler in the pine forest. The massive she-cat kept her ears erect while glancing around here and there as they approached the border. She stopped, gaze solely focused on the leader as she turned to address them. Both her ears fall back and soft hiss escapes her mouth at her mother's question and implication.

"Hailstorm and I had a little spat," Dawnstripe admitted with some reluctance, "We haven't been on talking terms since then." She had noticed that she had been seeing less of her sister, but hadn't been really paying much mind to it. Even when they did see each other it wasn't like Dawnstripe could tolerate her soft presence for too long.

"Why worry about that little tick? I could crush her with one paw." She's always been better than her sister, always, Dawnstripe really didn't like the idea of her mother thinking of that unwanted hairball as a threat. That meant she had some sort of power over Icestar, preposterous!

"If you're that worried about her, let me leave." Dawnstripe didn't really like the idea of leaving the only place she called home. Certainly not with those twigs snarling at them, not that she doubted her Clan couldn't kick WindClan's ass without her, but it didn't feel right. Yet, if it was for her mother then due sacrifices had to be made.

"I can find her, bring her back." The words 'dead or alive' lingered on her tongue but never escaped. As much as she wanted to crush it, there was still this damn bond she had attached to Hailstorm even if it was simply hatred. Dawnstripe wasn't sure she'd be able to put down her sad coward of a littermate.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 14th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Cas; @Undertaker; ]

Ebonypaw hadn't ever talked to Hailstorm actually. They never felt they needed to unless Citrusflower suggested it. Their mother was too busy to suggest Ebony to talk to their cousin. It's not lie They would anyway. The past few moons they had been very distant from their family. Well all except Icestar. They had been training. "Sorry Icestar, but I haven't really talked to any of my family let alone my distant one. ", they meowed.

Ebonypaw said it with no concern or any emotion really. They weren't good at showing emotions. It made them feel weak.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 21st, 2020, 01:35 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

(Sorry for the late response)
@Undertaker @Sparkling Flower

Icestar observed the two as they spoke. Dawnstripe sounded passionate as ever about proving herself better than her sister, which was yet again confirmed when she offered to go find Hailstorm herself. She had the leader's attention.

"Yes, find her. I don't care what condition you drag her back here in. Just make sure she won't be spilling clan secrets to outsiders." Her voice carried a low growl in the back of her throat as she spoke, gazing then to Ebonypaw.
"Ebonypaw could use the experience. Take her with you to track her down." She turned to carry on marking the borders, remembering the reason they'd come out here to begin with. She knew she could count on Dawnstripe to carry out this task successfully. She would know better than to disappoint her mother.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 21st, 2020, 07:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Cas @Sparkling Flower
Dawnstripe wasn't shocked to hear her mother agree to the suggestion. What surprised her was the fact she suggested she bring Ebonypaw along. The huge brown tabby shot a glance at the dark apprentice, not completely certain about this. Not that Dawnstripe thought she was weak, Icestar seemed to have taken a liking to her considering Ebonypaw was her apprentice. Still, she couldn't help but be apprehensive about it.

Ebonypaw was still in training, considering finding her sister would most likely them to the outskirts, Dawnstripe wasn't sure she could keep the apprentice safe without having her slow them down. She really wasn't happy with the idea, but she was never one to deny her mother anything, let alone disappoint her.

"As you wish." Dawnstripe meowed, padding over to help finish marking the border. She hoped that Ebonypaw proved to her that she was one of their stronger kin, she might have come from that her mother's softer sister, but she had yet to prove herself.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 23rd, 2020, 09:40 AM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Lionstone walked over to the border, his scratches glistening, "Hello morning!" he sang out, hoping Morninglily would be around
@Sugarglider
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP