Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2021, 11:58 AM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
Riverclan
~Reedpaw~
Turning her attention onto Bravepaw, who was running up to her, a soft purr rumbled in her chest. Reedpaw met the cat halfway, mumbling softly to xem ”there’s so many cats here..” as she cast a glance around. Silently seeming to press into Bravepaws fur, feeling more comfortable with her friend.
@distant cry in the woods
Shadowclan
~Splotchleaf~
The tom strolled in behind Dawnstar and the other Shadowclan cats, blue-grey and silver splotched pelt shimmering in the soft moonlight. Though he knew tensions were high between Shadowclan and Windclan, Splotchleaf didn’t seem to have a true care in the world on his mind.
Well, maybe expect for one.
Casting his glance around, he silently searched for one specific cat who was constantly on his mind lately. Hopefully, he’d have come to the gathering as well.
@Egasl
(In case you want Clover & Splotch to interact
If not, just ignore this message)
~Flametail~
The excitable tom bounced down the hill, gaze searching silently as he saw so many cats to make friends with. A purr, sounding a bit rough, rumbled in his throat before he forged onward behind Dawnstar. Excitement tingled in his pelt as his gaze searched for someone to speak with.
//open\\
~Sheepglow~
Stepping cautiously behind her leader and the rest of Shadowclan, Sheepglow had stuck relatively in the back of the crowd. The moonlight seemed to bounce off her white, curly fur as her blue gaze swept around her. There were a lot of cats around, causing Sheepglow to head for the sides and hide in the shade. It didn’t work too well for the molly due to her fur.
//open\\

==> Clovernose <==
Clovernose hurried after his leader. He hoped this gathering wasn’t terrible. He almost wish there was fighting at this point. Just something to make it a bit more interesting.

Clovernose hurried after Splotchleaf. He had recently admitted his feeling to the tom and was quite intent with either relationship. The blue-grey tom was just ahead of him. Splotchleaf had quite longer legs than Clovernose, so he was very quick. Clovernose really didn’t have a body type suited to fighting or hunting, but he still tried his best.

Clovernose finally caught up to Splotchleaf and flicked his tail in greeting.

// Sorry schools been crazy busy. Literally slept on the football field last night lol \\

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…
Old August 21st, 2021, 12:35 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @jimothy |
[hi <3]
Mothflight purred softly at her invitation to sit, the large tom taking his place next to the much sleeker-furred molly. He gave a small chuckle at her question, his laugh, a deep rumble from within his chest, pale gaze lit up and clearly amused. "Well, a whole lot of miracles I'll tell you that," He joked, absentmindedly looking back at his pale fur - it was indeed pretty clean for a white pelt, "I must admit it's not my work that keeps it clean, I let a lot of the kits practice on my pelt so they can learn to stay clean - it's a win-win really, at least when the kit in question is any good!" He explained, another deep rumble of a laugh escaping him. He was certainly a big softie, and his soft spot for kits was certainly well-known in Windclan. "Say, how do you get your pelt so sleek? It almost looks shiny. Is it all that swimming you riverclanners do? Is there some big secret that water is actually good for the pelt that you guys aren't telling the rest of us?" He peered down at the she-cat next to him, pale features lit up by the moonlight and clearly full of amusement. He'd hardly even noticed the arrival of Shadowclan, and that was probably for the best - the loving cat he was, Mothflight had a certain detest for Dawnstar. She was evil. Starclan had cursed Shadowclan with a leader so cruel as she.
Old August 21st, 2021, 02:32 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

While waiting for a response from Twilightstar, the overwhelming stench of ShadowClan washed over him and Kestrelstar swung his head over to see Dawnstar. Managing to keep his fur flat and lip not curled back, the RiverClan leader watched her through slightly narrowed yellow eyes. While he still had the same small ounce of respect for the leader, what with how she managed to control her Clan so well, the leader now saw that it wasn't the way for RiverClan.

"Whatever is going on," Kestrelstar added in a low voice as he redirected his attention back to Twilightstar, "RiverClan is ready to assist with whatever you may need." i After all, WindClan we’re still allies in Kestrelstar’s mind, and whatever help he could offer he would.

Noticing that ThunderClan still hadn't arrived, the gray tabby gave a snort. "Another Gathering missed..." he mused, but didn't dwell on it any longer. "Well we don't have all night." With that, the RiverClan leader got to his paws and padded forward, letting out a call to garner the attention of the cats gathered below. "It appears that ThunderClan is not coming, and I don't want to freeze my tail off out here waiting for them."

Yellow gaze swept over the crowd. "RiverClan continues to thrive. We have a bundle of apprentices starting their training; Sunpaw, Milkpaw, Reedpaw, Bravepaw, Petuniapaw, Finpaw, and Featherpaw. Pass on your congratulations to them if you see them." He allowed a moment of praise to pass through the crowd, trying to spot if some of the apprentices had come tonight.

"Two apprentices have also proved themselves to be quality RiverClan warriors," Kestrelstar continued, the tip of his tail twitching as pride swelled within him. "Palehound and Brightdream have more than earned their place among RiverClan's warriors." He hoped that both of the warriors had made their way to the Gathering, though with how many cats mingled below the RiverClan leader couldn't quite tell.

Switching gears a bit, Kestrelstar cleared his throat again. "Tensions with ThunderClan spilled over, and we were no longer able to sit idly by while they attempted to destroy us," he started, struggling to keep the disdain out of his voice. Yes, the raid was wrong, but that didn't diminish the base hatred the RiverClan leader still felt towards them. "We secured Firefly Cove as repayment for everything ThunderClan has taken from us, and in retaliation I was attacked by a ThunderClan warrior. A battle... broke out, and we lost three loyal warriors in that fight. Olivenose, Shadowfire, and Ottersplash..." Briefly, the Clan leader hung his head in silence, grief overcoming his throat as he remembered the deceased.

”We never wanted a battle with ThunderClan, but after so many times of being ignored and disrespected, the attack on our Clan could not continue. They forced our paw on this issue, and a message had to be sent about those wishing to challenge RiverClan.” A beat passed as Kestrelstar let those words sink in, loud enough so everyone could hear them. ”With the cove, I believe ThunderClans debt is paid.”

ThunderClan was lucky they hadn't arrived. He may have ordered his Clan to back off, but Kestrelstar wasn't sure what he'd do if the squirrels showed face, despite his speech.

After a bit, the RiverClan leader lifted his head, shaking his fur out a bit. "I've also been getting increased reports of Twolegs near the borders. I'm unsure of their activity, but let this be a warning for all," he called, yellow gaze moving from the crowd to the leaders beside him. "They're getting bolder. Braver. Already they've taken at least three of my warriors. Make sure your cats keep an eye out." Glancing back out towards the crowd, Kestrelstar dipped his head. "That's all for RiverClan."

Stepping back, the gray tabby gave a nod of his head and took a seat to allow the next leader to step forward with their announcements.

// @Moonraven @Undertaker

Last edited by spade; August 21st, 2021 at 03:41 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 08:01 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by distant cry in the woods View Post

||BravePaw||

bravePaw glanced up at the warrior, carefully dipping xyr head in welcome. “hello NightLeap! this is ReedPaw, one of the other new apprentices, we’ve been friends for a bit- we were just talking about our training and mentors actually-“
"That's nice." She smiled, looking at reedpaw.

(want to start a training session?))

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 21st, 2021, 08:19 PM
Permanently shutting down

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
"That's nice." She smiled, looking at reedpaw.

(want to start a training session?))

//alright, sounds good! tomorrow i’ll respond though-\\

i will be offline much more for school.

my oc site:
http://www.lasesp.com/article/163597...164/ghosts_ocs
Old August 21st, 2021, 08:19 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Riverclan
~Reedpaw~
A soft frown appeared along her muzzle as she stared up towards Nightleap. She had no clue who this cat was, but they seemed nice enough, and if this was Bravepaws mentor..”hello,” her voice had just a bit of a squeak to it.
@distant cry in the woods @Kunaiskrill
Shadowclan
~Splotchleaf~
Seeing Clovernose, Splotchleaf had slowed down to allow the tom to get to his side. Once Clovernose was beside Splotchleaf, he had let out a soft purr in greeting as he nodded his head. Splotchleaf was quite content with the other tom in all honestly.
Stepping towards the crowd, Splotchleaf plopped down in the back. Casting a glance, her motioned for Clovernose to join him before he tilted his head “how’s everything going?” he mumbled.
@Egasl

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 21st, 2021, 08:24 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by distant cry in the woods View Post
//alright, sounds good! tomorrow i’ll respond though-\\
Alr))

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 21st, 2021, 08:38 PM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
Riverclan
~Reedpaw~
A soft purr rumbled in her chest as she nodded at xem. However a bit of curiosity shimmered in her gaze as she leaned over ”really? You’ll have to show me at some point!” maybe xer mentor didn’t want xem doing that, but Reedpaw was definitely interested. “Yeah, it is nice, not many apprentices get that,” Hawthornmist had been quite nice to her when they first met.
@distant cry in the woods
Shadowclan
~Flametail~
Snapping their gaze towards Darkpaw, a soft smile spread along their muzzle. He blinked his gaze around before motioning towards the apprentice to sit beside him.
@Ashnose
Darkpaw moved to sit by him, immediately comforted by his presence.

Old August 21st, 2021, 08:55 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Petuniapaw
Petuniapaw was excited about her first gathering. She bounced after her clanmates to try and get there faster. Maybe she'd meet a cat from another clan. Now that would be fun. The new apprentice bounced up to the first cat she saw. "Hi my name's Petuniapaw! Do you mind if I sit by you. Thanks!", she meowed. Petuniapaw didn't wait for them to answer. Instead, she just plopped down.

// open to any clan, but River \\

~Swiftwind~
(Had a whole thing written and then realized they were already in a interaction, anyway!)
Swiftwind sat closer to the back, enjoying the moonlit sky as her brothers were soft and light. Everything felt so calming to her, even with the bustling sounds around and all that, the open space was very welcomed. Her brown and pale brown splotched pelt seemed to almost shine softly in the moonlight.
However, she was snapped back to reality when she heard a voice speaking with her. Opening her eyes, she blinked towards the apprentice. Honestly, Swiftwind probably looked like a apprentice herself, being only seven and something inches paired with her weight around eight pounds “you’re quite energetic,” she purred out in amusement, tail flicking softly. “What’s your name?” was what followed up Swiftwinds last words.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; August 21st, 2021 at 08:55 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 09:05 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust~ View Post

Mistypaw sighed. That was hard to explain, and she wasn't going to give her secret away. It isn't a safe thing to rely on. There have been many fights, I've heard. Any cat could just start attacking another one, and then the truce would be broken. It was already broken many times, so I simply don't think it works, she explained. Hopefully that hadn't been too much information to give to Daisypaw. Maybe she was spreading some bad rumors about RiverClan; but Daisypaw said she didn't believe in the truce either, so this couldn't be too bad.
Daisypaw nodded, swooping her tail over her paws. ”do you know any battle moves?”