Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
you will find moonlit...
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:54 PM
Grumbling Lion In A Log...
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:43 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 09:39 PM
Willow's Header Shoppe
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:39 PM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2023, 03:28 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: stronger than one. [riverclan event]

BLUEBELLPAW

Looking out into the crowd, she could see her aunt with Firekit, that happy-go-lucky ball of sunshine. She was smiling happily, listening to the kit as she bubbled on and on. Kestrelpaw, she could see, was with Lilykit, and some other warrior she didn't recognize. The sight of her finally speaking to others made her positively giddy, but also a little sad and insecure. Would Kes want to hang out with her after that? What if she made new and cooler friends and didn't want to play with her anymore? Bluebellpaw thought that that was a rather silly question, because of course Kestrelpaw would still play with her, but they were older now, and wasn't entirely sure her cousin wouldn't leave her. A weird uncomfortable feeling rose up in her chest, strangling the sweet thoughts she had earlier. She didn't like whatever this feeling was, and she wanted it gone. Maybe she ought to speak about Auntie Lily about this-

Oh! Movement caught her eye and she turned her head to see her uncle Gingerfrost gesturing for her to come closer. At least, she thought it was at her. She looked around a couple times just to be sure, before bounding over, trying not to get her tail stepped on.

She smiled brightly as they began to walk, even as they came across a small, grumpy little bundle. Elkkit. She didn't exactly know him, but hey, today was a good day to try right? As Gingerfrost picked the kit up by his scruff, Bluebellpaw tried to find what he had been glaring at. Oh, er.... her aunt? What had Lilycreek done what earn his ire? Wait, not her aunt. Firekit- oh.

She gave a small smile to the kit, hopefully to ease him a little. Hopefully, Elkkit wouldn't do anything rash.

"Okay!" She said cheerfully as Uncle Gingerfrost began to walk. She noticed another apprentice tailing behind them, and she beamed once she recognized who it was. "Hi Silverpaw," she said in a slightly softer voice. She knew what the older apprentice had gone through, and didn't wish to add on to her headache by potentially being a headache.

[ @Estelle @effervescent. ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old February 6th, 2023, 07:28 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Tree View Post

Lilykit

Lilykit immediately perks up when she sees her older brother approach, and she gives him a big smile, big grey-green eyes going from anxious to happy within seconds. "Blackstone! I was wondering where you were in the crowd, big brother!" She responded happily, scampering to his side. Then she paused and glanced back at Kestrelpaw. Her friend didn't have to leave just because she was going to stick with her big brother, right? Lilykit suddenly felt uncertain, and she hesitated. "Y-you can walk with us to the springs too, right?" It was embarrassing to admit, but Kestrelpaw was her only friend that wasn't family, and she still wanted to hang out with the older she-cat.

(Sorry it's short!)
~~Blackstone~~
With another glance at his small sister, he bows his head with a soft purr. "I believe that we should wait for Eclipsepa- I mean, Eclipsefire." He stops himself from saying Eclipsepaw like he used to, his eyes searching around for the other tomcat. Finding the scarred, black-furred tom looking around with confusion on his face, Blackstone turns to Lilykit. "I'll be right back with him." He says with a soft sigh. The cat he feels closest too feels alone, but that doesn't mean he has to be alone, does it?

He is your brother. Blackstone thinks to himself before he closes his eyes, taking a deep breath, and darts through the crowd until he finds his brother again. Looking up at the slightly taller tom, he bares his teeth in a friendly smile when Eclipsefire looks at his brother with his eyes. Recognition flickers there, and Blackstone nuzzles his brother for a moment before he speaks. "Come on, brother. Lilykit is over here. She wants us to walk her to the Springs." He says before he begins to walk away, looking over his broad shoulders at his black-furred brother.

//:Eclipsefire:\\
Without hesitation, he follows Blackstone loyally. Unable to speak, the large black-furred tom squeezes through the crowd before his tight throat loosens and he is able to say something. He waits until he is beside Blackstone and Lilykit before he offers a rare smile to his siblings and his sister's friend. He dips his head in a sign of respect.

"You are Kestrelpaw, correct? I am one of Lilykit's older brothers - Eclipsefire." The black tom mews a greeting as he looks down at the other cats, realizing how tall he is compared to his tiny sister and the apprentice. Looking at Blackstone for approval, the usually silent tom sees the relieved smile on his face before he sees all of the other RiverClanners milling about in the Camp.

Feeling as if he is being confined, Eclipsefire decides on thinking about something else. Would it be rude to tell Kestrelpaw about the time Blackstone was an apprentice and he was attacked by a Raven after trying to steal an egg...? He thinks to himself, and a slight look of mischief dances in his eyes as he looks at Blackstone, who sees the look and shakes his head before the dark grey tabby tom yawns.

Last edited by Spartan-117; February 6th, 2023 at 07:29 AM.
Old February 6th, 2023, 11:25 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamheart View Post
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙☼Firelight☼*̩̩ ̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

Either this kit still hadn’t learned how to speak well or she was just really nervous. Either way, Firelight understood that she was accepted, which excited her. Considering the warrior-to-kit ratio of the Clan, she was lucky to get a kit. “I’ll gladly go with you! What’s your name?”

FawnKit
She/They|Demi-Girl|Akward + Kind|3 moons?|A light brown she-kit with cream spots on her back and a cream underbelly
FawnKit was so embarassed and just blurted out "KitFawn!" like a idiot. She took a deep breath and said "My name..i-i-i-is F-f-f-faw-n-n-ki-ki-t..." She had whispered that so quietly she would be suprised if the molly actually heard her!
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
┌────────── ∘°❄︎°∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes
└────────── °∘❄︎∘° ──────────┘

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

...Lilycreek? Aunt? Lilyleaf had never mentioned her before. How was it since she had a half-sister?
She nodded awkwardly at her mother, then glanced again on the other side. Marigoldleap was actually... nice. Her welcoming purr made Mintpaw feel more at ease, and now, surrounded by the cats she loved the most, she felt actually at home.

I wonder if we'll hunt around Haven Springs to spend the whole day outside?
The white and gray apprentice looked ahead of her to see Pikestar announcing the departure. There were so many cats... she'd never seen so many walking together at once. It seemed almost like a giant patrol. Then, a worrying thought struck her.
She turned toward Slatestripe. "Uhm... won't it be.. dangerous, to leave the camp unguarded?"

[ @Cherry~ @Angelique @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe’s whiskers twitched as he took notice of Marigoldleap’s gaze drifting toward a couple of their Clanmates. One he knew as Flamebriar; the other he was not familiar with. “If you want to go join them, I don’t have any issue with that,” he said quietly. “I just wanted to be sure someone was with you, so you didn’t have to walk alone.”

Mintpaw’s question caught his attention; he swiveled his amber gaze back to her. He let out a purr of approval; it was just like her perceptive self to think about such things. “There’s bound to be some cats staying behind. Even though it looks like our whole Clan is attending, RiverClan is very large. Everything will be fine.” He paused, a thought suddenly occurring to him. “You know, Mintpaw, with how perceptive and intuitive you are, you’d make a great Shield one day.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
┌────────── ∘°❄︎°∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes
└────────── °∘❄︎∘° ──────────┘

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw felt incredibly pleased at Slatestripe's purring compliment. She started at him with wide blue eyes, in surprise. "A... shield..?" She murmured. She had never thought of herself as an important warrior... but a Shied? Really?
She realized once again how highly his mentor thought of her... He believed in her.
She turned her gaze on the ground as they trekked on, pondering on Slatestripe's words over and over again. One day I will really be a Riverclan warrior... A warrior..

[ @Cherry~ @Angelique ]

LilyLeaf
She/Her|Trans Female|Lesbian|Loud + Kind|24 moons?|A tan she-cat with white paws and tip of her ears
LilyLeaf was feeling a weird feeling...was it sadness...no...! She kept thinking about what she was feeling and came the conclusion; Jealousy! She felt...guilty for feeling that. SlateStripe and MintPaw were so close. She took a deep breath and put a smile on.[/COLOR]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old February 6th, 2023, 11:33 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Mossdew pranced over, limping a bit. She scanned the crowd for Hazelflurry and any other kits who were alone. Her paws where aching a bit.
@~CherylBlossom~
//Open for any kits needing a partner\\

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old February 6th, 2023, 12:19 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post
Mossdew pranced over, limping a bit. She scanned the crowd for Hazelflurry and any other kits who were alone. Her paws where aching a bit.
@~CherylBlossom~
//Open for any kits needing a partner\\
Hazelflurry walked over to his mate. "Hello, my dear."
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old February 6th, 2023, 12:46 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CherylBlossom~ View Post
Hazelflurry walked over to his mate. "Hello, my dear."
Mossdew took a breath and leaned on Hazelflurry. "Do you think this is a good idea? What if Shadowclan attacks- oh what about a kit being left behind.." She had her normal stressed look.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old February 6th, 2023, 04:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: stronger than one. [riverclan event]

Event [#event]

⸻⸻⸻⸻ ✧ ⋅ PIKESTAR ⋅ ✧ ⸻⸻⸻⸻

Easily slipping out of camp through the tall reeds, the dark-furred oriental lead the large group of his clanmates out into the lush forest they called their hunting grounds. His large tufted ears twitched to the scattered chatter that went on throughout the mingling RiverClan cats behind him. Pikestar, however, didn’t participate in any socializing just yet. For now, he enjoyed the sights, sounds, and smells that made up the world around them all as they walked together. The Lord of the Waters had always loved nature and all it had to bring him, which was a major reason that he was glad he was now a clan cat and not a kittypet like his birth father. It was amazing to the RiverClan leader just how different his life was now, and what Pikestar was able to behold on a daily basis compared to how his old life in the twolegplace had been. While letting his mind wander upon these drifting thoughts, he could feel both Stagkit and Beetlekit kneading their tiny paws into his thick pelt of dark fur, holding onto him securely as he had instructed them to do so. A content, warm smile slipped onto Pikestar's maw at that, pleased that both young tomkits were enjoying their time with him. It wasn't too long before they started commenting on the landscape around them, eyes widened with innocence and wonder.

“And this is just one part of it.” Pikestar said with a softened chuckle, “Once you both are named apprentices, your mentors will surely show you every inch of RiverClan’s territory.” Or at least, they were supposed to. He had taken Bluefang and Risingpaw on territory tours when they first became apprentices. It was a very crucial and important first lesson. In order to be a good clan warrior, you needed to know your clan’s land from top to bottom so you can protect and traverse it with ease. Hearing the two kittens chirp and mew about how giant this place seemed, and how it could be used for playing mossball, brought a new perspective to the RiverClan leader. Oh how they too wished they could have such a positive and simple mindset about the world around them. It felt peaceful to hear little Beetlekit and Stagkit talk about these things, and it brought Pikestar a quiet inner calm to his haunting paranoia. If only it could last forever.

Once Stagkit started to ask him questions regarding certain things, Pikestar was happy to answer the brown-and-white kitten. “Oh, those tall plants are reeds, but some call them cattails.” He said with a gentle smile, his right eye catching the glimpse of a small mouse before it disappeared into the grass, “And that was a mouse. One of the many animals you’ll see out here today.” It was true that there were lots of mice scattered throughout the hot springs area, so perhaps he could show them how to hunt one. Maybe, if they both wanted to see that kind of thing. Beetlekit soon voiced a similar answer regarding the mouse, which made the oriental longhair nod approvingly. “Quite right.” Pikestar remarked, glad that the two kits were so inquisitive and smart.

After a few more long minutes of walking through the forest, down the path that he had taken many times before, the long-furred tomcat’s head lifted and his tall ears perked up once the rocky formation that contained Haven Springs came into view. If you looked closely enough, one could even see the steam rising up from the pools within and rolling out of the cave-like structure, onto the green grasses. “Beetlekit, Stagkit, look.” He trilled, alerting the kittens riding on his back, “We’re here.” Quickening his pace ever so slightly, the Lord of the Waters ended their short-lived journey to the hot springs, stopping once his paws hit the smooth stone that surrounded the warm pools of water. Slowly lowering himself down to the ground, Pikestar fully laid down so that his stomach comfortably rested against the floor. "Okay, there we go. You two can get down now, just make sure to play safe and stay around here." He meowed, whiskers twitching as he turned his head to peer partially at the two young clanmates. Finally, they could all relax and focus on nothing more than having a good day. Hopefully so.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
☼ This event will end on the 19th of February, which is on a Sunday! ☼
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ How This Works: Now that the group had arrived at the hot springs safe-and-sound, the fun can commence! Feel free to relax in the pools, play games, hunt the occasional mouse scurrying about, or even feel free to tell everyone a story or two. Up until the 17th, I will be posting with Pikestar normally and not through big event posts so he can interact with his clanmates casually during this relaxing, wholesome event. Have a good time together, everyone! ]

Last edited by Captain; February 18th, 2023 at 04:26 PM.
Old February 6th, 2023, 04:10 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

~~Bluefang~~

{ Open }

Bluefang followed Pikestar and the others to Haven Springs and got into the water right away. He laid down, resting his head on a rock. It reminded him of when he and Pikestar came here, when they were known as Bluepaw and Snowleap. The white-furred tomcat closed his blue-amber eyes...
Old February 6th, 2023, 04:53 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

featherspirit looked down amd enjoyed her time in the pools mising her mate though

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 6th, 2023, 06:14 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Bluestone yawned as he traveled the beauty of the forest then arriving at the spot he listened to pikestar then after hearing the leader speak and finish he quickly jumped into the pool and relaxed sighing in relief

Echoblue listened then padding over to the pool she laid down rolling onto her back and exposing her belly she relaxed

Cinderpaw laid down

Peachpaw jumped into the pool popping up* good thing lobsterbite helped me with my training* she thought
@Celestial_Sky [ you don't have to reply if you don't want to i just figured since they buddies i mention u]
Closed Thread