Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Glow of the...
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 10:44 AM
"Rekindling Through...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:43 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by furrensic
Muddy Learns Defense!
by Rowan
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2024, 11:55 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker hissed softly through her teeth as Shadefrost moved just out of the way, annoyance prickling her pelt. She barely had time to register before teeth clamped around her ear, and she growled as skin tore. Damn fool. His strength outmatched hers briefly, and she was sent tumbling, him on top of her. Well, now things were interesting. Twisting sharply, Mistlewhisker tore herself from his grip and flashed a paw out towards his head, aiming to slam his face into the ground.
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Well that wasn't as effective as he hoped it to be. Shade had been looking to wrestle the molly into a pinfall as an attempt to end this before it carried on longer than needed. However, that clearly wasn't happening right now. He'd probably have to chip down at the warriors stamina more before he could hope to pull something like that off again. Unless...

No, no. He said he wouldn't and he was standing by that. No matter how much more of an advantage it gave him. This was just a spar afterall. Nothing more, nothing less. He was capable of winning without breaking something. As soon she broke free, the warrior made another go for Shadefrost's face.

An annoying move, especially since he wasn't trying to lose an eye before giving that medicine cats mother a try at it. Hey, that was another cat that could be added to his raid kill list, how many was that now? Three? Hmm, he could make it four. It would be wrong to separate a child from its mother. Springpaw could die too, along with Bumblebrat and Sp- Wait, what was it? (SpiderMoat? Spider... Smote? Spidergoat? Hmm, that sounded right.) And Spidergoat.

Anyway, thinking quickly Shade kicked his unsheathed hindlegs out to push his opponent away, then with a roll he attempted to place some distance between him and Grumpy Bird (a pretty good nickname if you asked Shade, especially with all things considered). He couldn't afford to let her get the upper hand in their brawl, and unless he wanted to keep over exerting himself to unlock strength that he as a cat shouldn't have access to, he would have to play this game carefully.
"You know," he began with a breathless chuckle, "This is kinda fun. Underwhelming, but fun. What's your name again?"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old March 2nd, 2024, 03:55 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

ShadowClan Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Just like Turtlepaw, Shrewstep´s attention was pulled by the arrival of his.....something and the kiddo´s mentor, Alderblossom. The momentary twitch of his head made it difficult for him to aim for Turtlepaw´s back when she moved, but he managed to land somewhat on target. Though, as soon as Turtlepaw essentially went down like a sack of bricks under his weight, he was sent sliding off of her back and onto the ground. He managed to give himself enough momentum as he fell that he avoided any swipes headed his way, and scrambled back to his feet a bit dirty but relatively unharmed, and hoping that Turtlepaw was the same. He THOUGHT that the sudden buckling of her legs had been intentional, but he wasn´t ENTIRELY sure, so he wanted to make sure he hadn´t injured the young she-cat.

Regardless, he turned his attention briefly to Alderblossom, mewing as grandiosely as was reasonable given the circumstances We did, indeed, find each other. It seems I never can stay away from something connected to you, huh? It wasn´t the most coherent of flirtatious remarks, but it would hopefully suffice given the gallant tone he had adopted, and the general theme of everything he said to Alderblossom. With this comment thrown out, he returned his attention to Turtlepaw. We´ll work on run-by hits next. Practice running by me and raking your paw along my sides, seeing especially if you can aim for my belly. This is good if your opponent is bigger and stronger, and can allow you to get a hit in while they´re trying to turn. He was aware all of his advice as suited towards smaller, lither combatants, but that was simply what he was good at. He had always been fighting larger cats, being so small himself, so that was what he taught. @Shellwhisker @FruitBatz

Alderblossom
a beautiful tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

Alderblossom blinked gratefully at Shrewstep. She hadn´t been able to take Turtlepaw out for battle training as Vulturefang had sent her out on a hunting patrol with one of ShadowClan´s newest Enforcers - Mistlewhisker.

Turning to Turtlepaw, the tortoiseshell gave a nod of her head. ´´This will count as part of your training. Keep that in mind.´´

The ShadowClan warrior padded forward and stepped behind her apprentice to advise her. ´´You will want to keep your shoulders hunched and your head low to guard your chest and throat. You never know if your opponent - especially if they are a ThunderClan cat - is fighting to win or fighting to kill.´´

Alderblossom looked Turtlepaw in the eyes. ´´To beat your attacker, you need to think like your attacker,´´ The she-cat explained. ´´When Shrewstep rushes at you, sink into your paw pads and keep your tail high to retain your balance. However, try your best not to let him land any blows on your body.´´

´´If he does land a blow, you´ll want to retaliate quickly. What I want you to do is let Shrewstep land a blow, then crouch as fast as you can and lash out at the tendon in his hind legs to knock him off his paws. If you do it correctly, Turtlepaw, Shrewstep should lose his balance and collapse onto his side, giving you full exposure of his belly so you can graze one of your forepaws along his flank and the other along his stomach. Two blows at once is better than one blow at a time. It will take your opponent out much more quickly.´´

[ @FruitBatz ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye

Last edited by paedyn; March 2nd, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:16 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Chatty

Hawkpaw
He/Him // Brown fur and white underbelly, fluffy tail & amber eyes // No Purrks

----------

Hawkpaw ears perk up at the announcement.
'This is perfect!' He is excited, he wanted some action
and this was the opportunity. He immediately went to go
find his mentor, this would be a perfect time to train him.

{ @Merp Machine // Hawkpaw wants his mentor lol}

plot prompt!!
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Talking talking talking, blood blood blood, death death death. Yes he got it, ThunderClan was big bad, ShadowClan was big good (better than RiverClan, at least), and they needed to teach them a lesson. This cat sure did speak a lot, he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Reminded him of his sister... Heronkit. Always talking. Always acting like she knew best. Well... She was right in the end. RiverClanners were incapable imbeciles. He snorted. Maybe this cat would prove wiser, just as his sister had. He doubted it. But when she finally turned his way, Smolderingpaw mustered his most polite smile, talking flicking as the scrawny thing stepped up to follow behind Lynxshade.
"What're we starting with?"
He asked with twitching whiskers, eager to get started. He'd show those idiots how strong he could be.

[ @Wingnettle ]

Old March 3rd, 2024, 03:52 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ I was waiting for a response from @/Estelle / Sleepykit, but since this has dragged on too long, I'll just cram multiple moves in one post so Flashpaw can participate in the raid. A lot of this is copy-pasted from a different training thread I had Lostspark do a while back with Sunsetpaw, so oops >< So long as it gets the job done, lmao. If this post says Larkfire instead of Lostspark... er... we pretend that says Lostspark. ]

When Sleepykit said nothing, Lostspark offered her daughter a hesitant, gentle smile, but eventually turned to Flashpaw. No use waiting any longer. "Alright, here we go..." The Medicine Cat's gaze drifted over the gathered cats. It seemed Yellowpaw [ @shoomy! ] was in need of a trainer too, and it would be nice for Yellowpaw and Flashpaw to practice on one another. "Yellowpaw, come here please." She called to the apprentice. "Now, pay attention."

[ Cranial Blow ]
"Cranial blow." She began simply, amber hues fixed on the apprentice. Lifting her paw, Lostspark swung it sharply towards the youngster's head, but she softened the impact at the last moment and instead aimed to tap her paw against the side of Flashpaw's head. "A cranial blow is a great way to disorient your opponent. It gives you a moment to plan your next move or get away. You can hit the side or hit the top and swipe down. Both ways are effective, but you have to hit hard."

[ Front Paw Strike ]
"I'll show you the front paw strike next. It's similar in fashion to the cranial blow, but for this one it makes more sense to keep your claws out." Lifting her paw, Lostspark gestured with one tap each to the apprentice's shoulder, side, and hip. After a beat, the young enforcer moved her paw to skim the apprentice's chest and throat. "All these places are targets for your claws. You can cause damage, make your opponent bleed. But be wary of moving any higher than their chest unless you want a death on your paws. Try it on me, come on."

[ Biting ]
"While this next part may sound funny, it's another great way to defend yourself; Biting." She inclined her head and tapped her paw against the ground before pointing to her own tail, ear, leg, and scruff. "Your fangs -- your canines, they are a weapon. Really, work hard enough, and every part of you can become a weapon in it's own right. Biting any of the areas I motioned to tends to distract your opponent long enough to get you an advantage. Biting hard enough on the ankle or paw will disable your opponent long enough to plan your next move, or simply win the battle."

[ Belly Rake ]
"Belly Rake." She began, scrutinizing the apprentice a moment before continuing. "Since I can't exactly show you this one, I'll just explain it. It's usually a fight-stopper. If your trapped or pinned down under someone, rake your claws across their underbelly as hard as you can." Miming raking her claws against thin air, Lostspark inclined her head. "It'll likely put you back in control of the situation."

[ Leap-and-hold ]
"Next, we can practice leap-and-hold. I'll let you try it on me." Offering her companions a small smile, Lostspark dropped into a defensive crouch. "When faced with a bigger warrior - or opponent - you can use this move."

"Unsheathe your claws, don't worry about inflicting me any hurt." With a nod, the Medicine Cat dropped into a defensive crouch. "Spring onto the opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of your opponent's paws and in the position to inflict severe body wounds. You can try it."

After giving her makeshift apprentice the go-ahead to jump on her back as practice, Lostspark gave a moment before talking again. "Make sure to watch for the counter-move, which is called drop-and-roll. You'll need to hop off before your opponent drops into a roll to crush you under them." Giving herself a gentle shake to let her companion know that they could let go, the lithe grey feline executed a roll to finish the demonstration.

Once that was done with, Lostspark moved on.

[ Play Dead ]
"Playing dead is another way to get out of a tight situation. When you're pinned down, let's say maybe you're too weak to perform a belly rake, or your opponent isn't reacting to the injuries at all. Stop struggling, go limp. It might not work all the time, so don't rely on it too much. If they think they've won, they'll let you go and you can push yourself up explosively to catch them off guard."

Tail flicking, the heavily scarred feline inclined her head, and then dropped in the ground to demonstrate going limp, before she surged upward in a burst of speed and straightened back onto her paws. "It'll put you back in an attacking position."

[ Scruff Shake ]
"This one." She paused a moment to level the apprentice with a look. "Is called Scruff Shake. It's most effective against rats, which are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them. Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponent's neck; then shake violently until she or he is too rattled to fight back. Don't try it unless you're certain you'd be able to pull it off."

[ Upright Lock ]
"Upright Lock. Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring your full weight down on opponent." Rearing up, Lostspark brought all her weight down to the ground in a loud thud, paws slamming into the ground. "If your opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him or her under you. This move makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it requires great strength and speed."

-----
Stepping back, the former enforcer inclined her head. "Now, try it on each other."

Flashpaw nodded at Yellowpaw politely. Okay, so there
was another apprentice. Not scary. Nope, not scary at all. She watched
with eager, focused jade-hued eyes as Lostspark demonstrated, delighted
at the fact she was being trained. Silverlark would be so proud of her!
He'd be so happy. Trying not to give a little bounce at the thought of
impressing her mentor, she locked eyes on the demonstrator, nodding
solemnly each time a move was finished-- wait. Oh. Lostspark was blind.
Silly apprentice. When the demonstration was complete, Flashpaw offered
a nervous, friendly smile to Yellowpaw. She had to focus. Had to relax.
That way, she'd be fine while actually fighting. "R-R-right. Uhm..."She had no dea what to say. Instead, she just smiled broadly and lunged
at them, eyes narrowed with concentration. Just like you practiced.
Just like you practiced. This IS practice. The leap-and-hold would give
her time to register how strong Yellowpaw was. Or it would squash him.
Either way it would be helpful.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:53 AM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Angelic

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««
-= Eveningfade =-
-= He/Him =- -= 47 Moons =- -= ShadowClan Warrior =-
➥ The gray cat growled at Doeflame. Were they calling him old? Well that was enough motivation to get Eveningfade going. He rushed around Doeflame before circling back to hopefully confuse them, after that he quickly leaped forward, aiming to hit the younger cats scruff to pin them down.

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

[ @kittycatburmise - dont mind me just trying different posting styles ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; March 3rd, 2024 at 07:54 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:20 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly soon dusted herself off as the two warriors chatted for a moment. Her ears perking up once again as she heard Shrewstep once again explaining what the next battle training would be, after he got done Turtlepaw nodded with a smile.

Turtlepaw smiled more as she heard this would count towards her initial warrior training as well.

“Yes ma’am.” She could say more but talking isn’t really going to help in a bloodshed ending battle is it now? Her fluffy tail flicked as Alderblossom instructed her to attack. She was good at thinking strategically, Turtlepaw knew Dawnstar put her with a great mentor after all.

With that she circled Shrewstep, keeping her mentor's words and his words in her mind. As she circled him, Turtlepaw then went the opposite way dashing towards Shrewstep's right flank. Doing this, hopefully she confused the tom and she would be able to put some power into her jump and sort of (maybe lightly ) bunny hind kick. And if that didn’t work well then, she’d nip at his hind legs so she could swat at his underbelly.

(I deeply apologize that I took so long replying to this!!! @gs29513 @Shellwhisker )

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 3rd, 2024 at 09:20 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:46 AM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

[ powerplay granted (Eden) to boop ruffle and (fish) to rp shadowpaw successfully dodging ]

Rufflepaw had dodged Mossfreckle’s padded blow with ease, as the apprentice had jumped back he had launched his own attack - as they had instructed - but freckled oriental shaped form had slipped gracefully out of the way of the soft but fierce paw of Rufflepaw. With the sweet whims of youth, Mossfreckle slyly snuck up on Rufflepaw and took a white tipped paw gently to the apprentices muzzle, “Good job Ruffley,” he purred proudly then turning his mossy gaze to the shadowy little apprentice, “Shadowpaw, it’s your turn,” he meowed as haunches once again lowered and mossy hues dipped up to watch Shadowpaw’s every move. Shadowpaw was ready and Mossfreckle launched a soft paw towards her exposed forelegs - an attempt that would knock her to the ground as he forelimbs went flailing out form under her - yet, as white tipped paw reached the point of no return, the little apprentice jumped nimbly out of the way, her smaller form working in her favour, making her quick. Feathery tail flicked proudly, “That was very good Shadowpaw, make sure to remember that nimbleness when the feline swinging at you is not holding back,” his tones were proud but curt, he was not being rude by any sense of the word but he did want to make sure that it sunk into her - both of the apprentices - pelt… this was make believe… a battle was real and the consequences were much, much, much more then simply being embarrassed.

Up next was battle moves - at least they would not get murked instantaneously now in a battle, he thought with emotion that felt like a tête-à-tête of bitterness and pride… at least Ruffle paw would finally get some new knowledge… hopefully. Practice made permanent and stars was Mossfreckle thankful for that fact, the past moon of his life had been spent on strengthening his mental intelligence rather than his lanky oriental shaped form, slim muscles still hid beneath the lean exterior… he had always been the hidden threat. Mossy hues found purchase on the two apprentices and as he looked at the future of his clan, so eager and fresh and willing, he took a moment to remind himself that this raid was a necessary evil, that these apprentices were going to be okay… he would make sure of that and if they were not well… he hoped he would be able to put them back together. focus, focus, focus, focus… the cliff felt ever nearing as the mocking whispers and taunting tones pushed him closer and closer to the ledge that was the teetering gap between reality and the dark abyss of his starry mind, white maw sucked in a few soothing breaths before his mossy gaze unhazed and he began to speak once again in calm tones that portrayed none of the turbulence beneath, [B] “First things first, we will go over counterattacks as a specific skill rather than just something do attempt to do after you dodge,” he meowed while his mossy hues glanced momentarily at both apprentices to make sure they were still focused, “a good counterattack exploits your opponents weaknesses, keep your eyes locked on their form and look for any awkward landing or falter in balance.”

Assured that he still held both of the felines attentions be continued on, ”A particular move I use is going for their forelimbs to knock them out from under them as attacking tends to put you off balance when you land - especially if you miss - however, this move in particular gives you the upper hand because only one paw is taken off the ground and it makes it easier to dodge any gnashing maws that may come your way as you place yourself closer to your opponent, a breath and his continued on, if you are successful and knocking them down, go for a pin and if possible rake their belly with your hind legs while you hold them down with your forepaws, be carful not to get too into it though and lose control… if you do not have to kill its better that you don’t, a good warrior knows when the battle is won.” A shuffle of white tipped paws on the frosty clearing ground was the only subtle manifestation of the prickling of anxiety on Mossfreckle’s freckles pelt… the clan came first, however, and he continued on even as his starry mind reeled… he was a good fighter but he had never been a fighter and he hoped that these apprentices had more prowess than serving their clan… not as far as enjoyment but nearing it.

Moving on to his next lesson Mossfreckle allowed his calming tones to slip from his maw once again, ”Another good attack is to leap onto your opponents back and latch your claws into their bulk - a tip with this, avoid going for tails and ears and such when trying to get a firm hold on your opponent as soft tissues like those have a tendency to rip… which is erm.. good for you want that, but it will knock you off balance every time when the tension releases,” insecurity raked his heart to slivers but he continued on, [B]”latching on gives you another opportunity to pin your opponent as well, if you can pull your weight to one side of the feline you can flip them over and scrabble on top of them,” he was not sure if Shadowpaw would have the weight for that but he was quite sure that the muscled and bulky form of Rufflepaw would have little qualms with this move, ”if your opponent is pinned and you feel like it will not be dangerous for you, another good technique is to rear up on your haunches and bring your full weight down on your pinned opponent, this is a very good technique if they are squirming and you need a better latch - if you can do it quick enough, it will knock the air out of them and incapacitate them for a long enough time to deal a battle ending blow.”

Onto the next and less favourable position in a battle, ”If you are in the position of being pinned, go limp, as counterproductive as it seems it will catch your opponent off guard and allow you usually enough space to readjust your haunches under you and send the car pinning you flying. However, you cannot back out of this move once you have decided to use it… you really do not want to be limp under your opponent without having a solid plan as to what comes next,” a breath in and he continued his lecture, ”another less tedious option if to go for their neck, in a pinch it’s the best option you have… erm… it’s at your discretion as to how hard you bite it but it’s probably better to not murk the cat unless you have no other choice,” it was not really something he minded talking about - life and death… it was all so desensitised in his brain - but he worried that too many pointless deaths on either side would lead to war… to more death and pain and suffering, anyway it was not the honourable thing to do to just kill a cat unless there was no other option…. a necessary evil… but an evil all the same.

”Lastly I will go over some more basic but useful moves,” he meowed rather curtly as his mossy gaze flitted to each of the apprentices hoping that they had kept their ears perked during his entire lecture, he knew it was quite a lot for one go but he wanted to make sure that they were as prepared as possible, ”first is slightly more advanced than a simple swing as it has a specific intention behind it, take a front paw and slam it into your opponent as a way to disorient them. In general try not to underestimate the usefulness of your claws, go for soft skin when in doubt: belly, ears, eyes, etcetera, things that most cats want to protect,” they were still focused on his freckled oriental form and clam tones so he continued on, ”Secondly, use your fangs, it’s a good way to incapacitate an opponent as well as to get a good hold on time. When biting go for muscles or limbs, muscles are good for getting a hold or making a big enough dent to end a battle and limbs are good for knocking your opponent off balance,” as he spoke the last move he felt a flood of relief… hopefully these apprentices held a chance - more so Shadowpaw who had had no training whatsoever… he was quite sure Rufflepaw - the lovable hunk of muscle - would have done just fine with or without Mossfreckle’s lecture. Sitting his oriental shaped form down, Mossfreckle flicked his feathery tail over their white tipped paws and held the two apprentices in a contemplative mossy gaze… had they gotten all of his words, had he said the right things, thought them well… stars he hoped so.

{ @Fish ~ Shadowpaw }{ @Eden ~ Rufflepaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:12 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

ShadowClan Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Graypaw crouched, ready to spring.

Springing forward, the apprentice slunk beneath Spottedshadow´s belly, skillfully using one paw to graze his belly and the other to aim for the tendon in his hind legs, attempting to knock her mentor off of his paws.

The swift she-cat got to her paws before the tom could fall on top of her.

´´How was that?´´ Graypaw mewed anxiously, tilting her head.

[ @Fawn<3 ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye

Last edited by paedyn; March 3rd, 2024 at 11:12 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:49 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Talking talking talking, blood blood blood, death death death. Yes, he got it, ThunderClan was big bad, ShadowClan was big good (better than RiverClan, at least), and they needed to teach them a lesson. This cat sure did speak a lot, he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Reminded him of his sister... Heronkit. Always talking. Always acted like she knew best. Well... She was right in the end. RiverClanners were incapable imbeciles. He snorted. Maybe this cat would prove wiser, just as his sister had. He doubted it. But when she finally turned his way, Smolderingpaw mustered his most polite smile, talking flicking as the scrawny thing stepped up to follow behind Lynxshade.
"What're we starting with?"
He asked with twitching whiskers, eager to get started. He'd show those idiots how strong he could be.

[ @Wingnettle ]

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Good, this young cat seemed eager to earn. Not that Lynxshade could be glad for him if he were going into battle against Thunderclan. But Starclan knew Shadowclan needed smart cats these days.

"Let's pretend we're into battle. I am an opponent, and I am expecting you to attack me at any moment. I'll attack you first, and you have two options: dodge, or attack back. Dodging will let you lose precious time, mind you." She began in a serious tone, bracing herself for her opponent.

She steadied herself and widened her legs. Her eyes were all open and ready to catch the slightest movement of Smolderingpaw. "Now go! Attack me!" She ordered, baring her teeth to at least pretend some of the ferociousness of real battles. Not that she'd been in a real one, no. Before her Shadowclan life, she had used to avoid any type of conflict...

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Closed Thread