Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:06 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by dagnyme
Today 08:06 PM
Prey/Training question
by Windy
Last post by Windy
Today 08:04 PM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 08:01 PM
Snowpaw Training [p]
by Mica
Last post by Windy
Today 08:00 PM

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:05 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Another kitten for the collection. Honeybite departed from the group to collect Flamekit.
"Come here, Little Flame. Let's get you with the rest of the group, okay?"
Rather than picking them up, she allowed the child a chance to follow.
"Dawnstar spotted danger in the territory, and believes it may head this way. We are falling back to somewhere safe. Right now, she needs all the brave little kittens of ShadowClan with my group so we can keep an eye on you all when we move out."

[ @lionparty25 ]

Flamekit followed Honeybite, his tail drooping slowly. "What kind of danger?"
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Her ear flicked, Cloverkit hadn’t reacted on the spot, but it seemed Quietpaw was trying to persuade the kitten as well. She offered the apprentice a quick smile, turning around when a familiar voice reached her ears; it was Starrysmoke [ @Bean ], one of the heavily pregnant queens in the nursery, and the older feline didn’t hesitated to join the younger molly side.
“Of… course. You can… stay close; i-if… you need.. help.. we’re.. here.”
She offered an encouraging smile, as if trying to tell the queen that everything would be alright despite her own concerns; Nightshiver had survived a camp move before under dire circumstances, and ShadowClan had been alright. They would be this time too.

Unfortunately everyone seemed to be in a tizzy, not helping the older the queen’s anxiety as she pushed the stress down.
“The.. kits;”
She reminded herself, eyes scanning the growing crowd for the small bundles of fur that had escaped the den – Mistlewhisker spoke. Kits were ordered by her side along with Yellowtwist and Willowpaw, though Nightshiver would rather the apprentice stayed close to herself or Honeybite if kits were to walk with them.

A quick glance around told her that Thrushkit was with Yellowtwist, and Willowpaw [ @Myling ] was out gathering the young. Nightshiver approached the apptentice, offering her a reassuring smile;
“When… when you… f-..find kits…, return… to me o-or… Honey..bite.”

As she spoke these words, her heaven-sent helper informed her of a stowaway, Frecklekit, wanting to help the medicine cat. She offered Honeybite a grateful nod, setting out to scavenge for any other kittens. Moonkit was with Darkfire, alright; and someone was already being ordered to help Mothcloud.

In the meantime Honeybite had scooped up Rosekit as well; Nightshiver flicked her ear in recognition, ducking inside the nursery again, looking for the stragglers.
“Light..ningkit? F-Fallow..kit?”
She called, looking around for her two children, blinking slowly as she sought the rest of the missing kits – in the distance, she heard Dawnstar’s call, prompting her to leave the den. Oh my, she had been dilly dallying for so long; now the queen of mean was ordering her to walk up front – but with reason. She quickly padded out to the clearing, tail waving. Alright.

“Quiet..paw;” [ @Morrigan ]
She called the apprentice gently, gaze sweeping over the crowd.
“Yellowtwist… can you.. bring.. Thrushkit.. h-here, please?” [ @Aolani @rubberRatroom ]
She looked around again;

“Cloverkit… It’ll be.. fine, will come… please.. love?” [ @Bean ]

Alright, who else…
“Quiet..paw; Bleeding..kit was.. with you?” [ @/Morrigan @Rani ]
She looked to usher the little wobbly one towards the rest.

“Freckle..kit, will you...c-come, please? I-It is.. nice of… you to.. help, but… right now… I need you… with me;”
She smiled softly; [ @Eden ]

“Darkcloud… will you,,, come h-here with… Moonkit?” [ @Mizu ]

Lastly there was Rosekit; she knew the young one was with Honeybite, walking over, she smiled softly.
“C-come, love, it’ll be… alright;” [ @Blazing ]

Someone was sounding angry, and a presence by her side quickly betrayed it to be Marshykit, the last kitten she had been looking for – save for those who she hadn’t seen at all yet.
“Marshy… Marshykit;”
She knit her brows, giving a soft smile as if trying to tell the kit there was no point in screaming;
“Come… come;” [ @Weekend-Wondering ]

Her eyes moved to Flamekit, who Honeybite had picked up;
“It’ll be… alright…, Flamekit;”
She smiled, ushering the kit closer. [ @lionparty25 ]

"Tick..Tickkit? Ah.. Stoat..leap."
She smiled, knowing the kit must be with his mother, but gesture them closer nonetheless. [ @Fritter ]

“A-alright;”
She said finally, sweeping her gaze over the crowd. Here’s to counting:
“Marshykit, ...Flamekit.., Rosekit… Moonkit, Clo..cloberkit; Thrush...kit, B-bleeding..kit – Tick..kit;”
She repeated the names, listing each kit off.
The forever queen lowered herself, talking softly but seriously;
“We need… you all to… stay.. close. Alright? Th-this is… going to be… a bit.. of a-a.. walk, but we’ll be.. alright. If you… stay with… us; s-so don’t.. stray away, okay? I-if… you’re all… good. I can.. t-tell you… a little… about… Mourning… Ruins. When… we’re there, but – you need… to be good.”

She gestured the kits to surround her, eyes finding Honeybite and the three queens that were to join them;
“If you… need.. assistance, don’t… hesitate.”
She told the three queens with a gentle smile, eyes briefly lingering on Cougarbite [ @/Fritter @JackHunt17 @MaplestrikeWCUE ]

Ah, and it seemed some others were meant to join them as well; she greeted Rookpaw, Amberfern and Mousefoot with a grateful flick of her ear [ @alec @Warriorsfan9054.1 @rubberRatroom ], eyes quickly landing on the kits again.

“Stay close.”
She told the kits one last time, slowly guiding them as she headed up front of Dawnstar as instructed, eyes still scanning the clearing for the straggler kits. She looked at Honeybite, a brief worried knit of her brows.
“Have you… seen.. the rest?”
[ @Abyssopelagic ]

[ @Bean – Cloverkit / Starrysmoke | @rubberRatroom Thurshkit | @Eden – Frecklekit | @Mizu – Moonkit | @lionparty25 – Flamekit | @Blazing – Rosekit | @Weekend-Wondering – Marshykit | @Rani – Bleedingkit | @Fritter - Tickkit -- If you're mentioned here it means you have a kit that Nightshiver is calling to travel alongside her and the other queens so all the kits are travelling together; note, your kit may be mentioned several times throughout the post! As well as any other characters the post of course still remains Open to any kits still needing to join! ]

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:28 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeybite's tail curled so that as she walked with Flamekit, it acted as a sort of encouraging gesture to keep the kit from falling behind. She narrowed her eyes at Marshykit, and the rudeness they expressed towards the smaller kit.
"Hold your tongue and get yourself to Nightshiver, Marsh Butt. Kick at another of your denmates and I will find an appropriate punishment for you when we get to the Mourning Ruins."
It was especially foolish to throw such tantrums in front of a warrior with very little patience as it was. Her chest rumbles with a warning tone when Marshykit stopped padding towards the forever queen to shout at Flamekit again.
The sound died when she noticed they were explaining the situation to Flamekit.
She snorted, but turned back to the kitten at her side.
"It is as your rude denmate has said. Two-legs and their pets are tearing up the territory. We do not know how much longer camp will remain safe, which is why it is important to get ready to leave as soon as possible. But you will be safe as long as you stay close to the group," she assured the small kitten.

[ @lionparty25 , @Weekend-Wondering ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:34 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post
Tuftedtusk's ears shot up, eyes landing on Honeyoak. "Oh thank StarClan." He mewed, bounding over to her. "Keep an eye out for Finchpaw or my siblings. I havent seen them in the chaos yet."

[ @FruitBatz ; @paris ; @Honey Bee ; @Epiales ]
Honeyoak
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

HP (10/100)

Honey by rust`rock

"Of course! But what do they look like?" She asked after letting out a relieved sigh, her main concerns were well...limited but being in a clan is about togetherness so that means looking out for the injured and such. All Honey hoped is that it wasn't the same dogs that took over her home and turf.

Honey by ramen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post
~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She paused as Rosekit came up to her, and she hesitated. If she was getting this scared, then she imagined a kit wouldn't handle it much better. She was saved from having to fret about how to say 'Two-Legs are coming to kill us all with trees' to a kit by a Warrior she didn't know. She should stick with the group, as they said. So if she went over now, she figured it wouldn't count as slacking. She was still worried about if any kits were left in camp, but soon she decided on that she'd be focusing on comforting them ('Getting my popcorn to watch this.') or helping with counting them and making sure they were all there. That could work. She nodded back to the Warrior, and her head then tilted back to Turtlepaw. "I-I'll be going to the main group, uhm, i-i'll see you there, if y-your ready to come there n-now." She mewed to her, hoping Turtlepaw didn't mind the sudden change of where she was going. She padded over a distance from Mistlewhisker.

Was she physically ready? Yes. Was she mentally ready? Absolutely not.

[ @Blazing - Rosekit mention, @Abyssopelagic - Honeybite mention,
@FruitBatz - Turtlepaw ]

Turtlepaw
HP (104/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

In all honesty, Turtlepaw was confused and overwhelmed by what was going on. Part of her wanted to see if Meadowpaw was alright during all of this commotion but most of her wanted...no needed to help and maybe fight some dogs.

"Sure thing Willowpaw, where are you guys heading off to anyways?"
She needed to know, she needed to prove herself more and push forward.

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:35 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Her ear flicked, Cloverkit hadn’t reacted on the spot, but it seemed Quietpaw was trying to persuade the kitten as well. She offered the apprentice a quick smile, turning around when a familiar voice reached her ears; it was Starrysmoke [ @Bean ], one of the heavily pregnant queens in the nursery, and the older feline didn’t hesitated to join the younger molly side.
“Of… course. You can… stay close; i-if… you need.. help.. we’re.. here.”
She offered an encouraging smile, as if trying to tell the queen that everything would be alright despite her own concerns; Nightshiver had survived a camp move before under dire circumstances, and ShadowClan had been alright. They would be this time too.

Unfortunately everyone seemed to be in a tizzy, not helping the older the queen’s anxiety as she pushed the stress down.
“The.. kits;”
She reminded herself, eyes scanning the growing crowd for the small bundles of fur that had escaped the den – Mistlewhisker spoke. Kits were ordered by her side along with Yellowtwist and Willowpaw, though Nightshiver would rather the apprentice stayed close to herself or Honeybite if kits were to walk with them.

A quick glance around told her that Thrushkit was with Yellowtwist, and Willowpaw [ @Myling ] was out gathering the young. Nightshiver approached the apptentice, offering her a reassuring smile;
“When… when you… f-..find kits…, return… to me o-or… Honey..bite.”

As she spoke these words, her heaven-sent helper informed her of a stowaway, Frecklekit, wanting to help the medicine cat. She offered Honeybite a grateful nod, setting out to scavenge for any other kittens. Moonkit was with Darkfire, alright; and someone was already being ordered to help Mothcloud.

In the meantime Honeybite had scooped up Rosekit as well; Nightshiver flicked her ear in recognition, ducking inside the nursery again, looking for the stragglers.
“Light..ningkit? F-Fallow..kit?”
She called, looking around for her two children, blinking slowly as she sought the rest of the missing kits – in the distance, she heard Dawnstar’s call, prompting her to leave the den. Oh my, she had been dilly dallying for so long; now the queen of mean was ordering her to walk up front – but with reason. She quickly padded out to the clearing, tail waving. Alright.

“Quiet..paw;” [ @Morrigan ]
She called the apprentice gently, gaze sweeping over the crowd.
“Yellowtwist… can you.. bring.. Thrushkit.. h-here, please?” [ @Aolani @rubberRatroom ]
She looked around again;

“Cloverkit… It’ll be.. fine, will come… please.. love?” [ @Bean ]

Alright, who else…
“Quiet..paw; Bleeding..kit was.. with you?” [ @/Morrigan @Rani ]
She looked to usher the little wobbly one towards the rest.

“Freckle..kit, will you...c-come, please? I-It is.. nice of… you to.. help, but… right now… I need you… with me;”
She smiled softly; [ @Eden ]

“Darkcloud… will you,,, come h-here with… Moonkit?” [ @Mizu ]

Lastly there was Rosekit; she knew the young one was with Honeybite, walking over, she smiled softly.
“C-come, love, it’ll be… alright;” [ @Blazing ]

Someone was sounding angry, and a presence by her side quickly betrayed it to be Marshykit, the last kitten she had been looking for – save for those who she hadn’t seen at all yet.
“Marshy… Marshykit;”
She knit her brows, giving a soft smile as if trying to tell the kit there was no point in screaming;
“Come… come;” [ @Weekend-Wondering ]

Her eyes moved to Flamekit, who Honeybite had picked up;
“It’ll be… alright…, Flamekit;”
She smiled, ushering the kit closer. [ @lionparty25 ]

"Tick..Tickkit? Ah.. Stoat..leap."
She smiled, knowing the kit must be with his mother, but gesture them closer nonetheless. [ @Fritter ]

“A-alright;”
She said finally, sweeping her gaze over the crowd. Here’s to counting:
“Marshykit, ...Flamekit.., Rosekit… Moonkit, Clo..cloberkit; Thrush...kit, B-bleeding..kit – Tick..kit;”
She repeated the names, listing each kit off.
The forever queen lowered herself, talking softly but seriously;
“We need… you all to… stay.. close. Alright? Th-this is… going to be… a bit.. of a-a.. walk, but we’ll be.. alright. If you… stay with… us; s-so don’t.. stray away, okay? I-if… you’re all… good. I can.. t-tell you… a little… about… Mourning… Ruins. When… we’re there, but – you need… to be good.”

She gestured the kits to surround her, eyes finding Honeybite and the three queens that were to join them;
“If you… need.. assistance, don’t… hesitate.”
She told the three queens with a gentle smile, eyes briefly lingering on Cougarbite [ @/Fritter @JackHunt17 @MaplestrikeWCUE ]

Ah, and it seemed some others were meant to join them as well; she greeted Rookpaw, Amberfern and Mousefoot with a grateful flick of her ear [ @alec @Warriorsfan9054.1 @rubberRatroom ], eyes quickly landing on the kits again.

“Stay close.”
She told the kits one last time, slowly guiding them as she headed up front of Dawnstar as instructed, eyes still scanning the clearing for the straggler kits. She looked at Honeybite, a brief worried knit of her brows.
“Have you… seen.. the rest?”
[ @Abyssopelagic ]

[ @Bean – Cloverkit / Starrysmoke | @rubberRatroom Thurshkit | @Eden – Frecklekit | @Mizu – Moonkit | @lionparty25 – Flamekit | @Blazing – Rosekit | @Weekend-Wondering – Marshykit | @Rani – Bleedingkit | @Fritter - Tickkit -- If you're mentioned here it means you have a kit that Nightshiver is calling to travel alongside her and the other queens so all the kits are travelling together; note, your kit may be mentioned several times throughout the post! As well as any other characters the post of course still remains Open to any kits still needing to join! ]

Moonkit obediently trotted over.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Rosekit

She smiled weakly at Honeybite, "thank you.." The anxiety of others seemed to be crawling up into her mind, and her heart beat quickly at what she was hearing; the more it was the scarier it got. However, as she made her way over to Nightshiver. "Where are we heading to? Why do the two-legs have to come?" She has too many questions.
@Abyssopelagic @Estelle
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:37 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mothcloud fixed her leader with an unapproving stare, glancing at her mate Iceclaw once before sitting down with a sigh.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:38 PM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: (Whoever)

She tried to walk but staggered again. Her ears pinned against her head and her eyes burned with frustration. “Mouse-dung” she hissed to herself between clenched teeth. Stupid and useless! If Shadow’Clan needed to move, they needed to move! She had to get a grip on herself! If worst comes to worst, they would have to get out of there quickly. There would be no time for her fooling around! Couldn’t this mystery fever wait one more day to arrive? She felt fine yesterday! Mostly…

That didn’t matter. She had to get up and move. But his could she? The noise around her irritated her and made her head throb more, and standing up made her dizzy. “I’m fine..it’s fine” she mumbled to herself. This time, she attempted to stand more carefully. She got to her feet, a bit wobbly. She hung her head low. She enjoyed being larger and more intimidating most of the time but right now?…the weight felt like a burden. She was standing now at least…but now what? She had to take steps…stable steps.

Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
Kestralpaw threw a nervous glance in Bristlethorn’s direction and took a few hesitant steps toward her. "Do you need help?" he asked, his voice wavering slightly.
Kestrelpaw walked a bit closer to the wobbly warrior and tapped her on the shoulder "You could lean on me, if... if you’d like," the apprentice left the ending of the offer open, gently nudged her, offering support if she wanted to take it. Kestrelpaw looked around for Mossfreckle

Last edited by Hound; May 19th, 2024 at 08:45 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:39 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
YELLOWTWIST
Yellowtwist had gone back to looking for kits. There were still, like, seven left. Were they deaf? This was taking too long for his comfort. He kept itching to gun it, but he had a job to do and he knew he'd feel like he was missing something if he didn't do it fully. He was tempted to run into the nursery and just drag all the kits out.

He looked around. Everyone seemed to be doing something, at least from where he was. He turned back to what he was doing. He could only wait, which really sucked. He wanted out. This was a nightmare. Well, it was only slightly better than a nightmare. It wasn't even leaving. Why be attached to a place? In fact, he was upset that they hadn't left yet.

Then, he spotted someone struggling to walk. Mothcloud. He approached. "How confident are you that you can make it to Mourning Ruins? You can join me and thrushkit." Yeah, that person was gonna need help. Although
he wanted to leave them behind. Well, he got credit, so he'd do it.

[ @rubberRatroom @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Mothcloud gave a gentle sigh. "Not all that confident. My kits are due soon"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:41 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Russetpaw-They/Them

————————

Russetpaw stared at Slytiger for a moment before they nodded. Okay, help a fellow apprentice help a queen, got it. They quickly went over to Gutspaw and Mothcloud “Hello, Slytiger sent me over here to help.” They said quickly.

————————

@wolfie - @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Mothcloud gave a gentle look

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here