Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:45 PM
Splitpaw battle training(P)
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:45 PM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:43 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:41 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:38 PM

Old December 28th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Jxno

Great another idiot of a warrior. Did none of these cats get taught how to think? Owlspots raised her upper lip at his comment, letting out a small huff in return. "Only stupid one here is the one who choose to sit in front of another warrior's nest instead of their own." She pointed out, tail slowly lashing behind her. What was with this tom? Acting so high and mighty over moving to the side, or better yet going to his own nest.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 1st, 2021, 12:54 AM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
@Christmassy Eve
"Are you sure? 'Cause I can stay. But if you want me to go then I'll go." Nightshadow stood up.
( Very sorry I haven’t responded, I did not forget. I just didn’t have much time on my hands to do so. Hope you understand C: )

Mistheart looked up at Nightshadow, she had Nightshadow wait a moment, her eyes were filt with sorrow and regret. If only she had not spoken her opinion. Mistheart blinked then she started to answer her friend, ”I don’t know.. I— mean, you probably have something better to do..” Mistheart laid her head on her paws, “somthing better than talking to me..” She mumbled to herself, waiting for Nightshadows answer.

Last edited by Little Timmy; January 4th, 2021 at 02:39 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 12:56 PM
Princess

My Mood: Queenly

Dogclaw was laying in his nest yet he hadn’t slept all night. The big lug was actually awake all night thinking.
“What did... you think of Dawnstars show of force the other day?” He asked the other warriors around him tentively. “She killed that cat.” He tried not to word it positively or negatively but he needed to gauge just how his clan felt about the whole thing. For now it should be safe to speak here, unless Finchwhisker or Dawnstar came by.

(Open)

Shadowclan:
Dogclaw - large fluffy dark-gray tom covered in scars.

Windclan:
Clearkit - White kitten with short legs, short tail, and blue-gray eyes.
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:39 PM
Mwhehehehe

@Minty

Mistheart walked into the entrance of ShadowClan with a plump mouse in her jaws. She was proud of her catch, because the colder it got the less prey would be caught. She padded toward the fresh kill pile and dropped the mouse down on top of the stack. The pile was getting smaller by the minute. Mistheart was worried but not to much because if she could of caught that fat mouse then what else could be out there? She soon padded over to the warriors’ den, to lay down and relax after she went hunting. She went over to her usual spot and sat down.
She started to lick her paw and slide it over her forehead, grooming herself. After, she laid down. She put her head in her paws and stared out if the den to watch the cats walking by.
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:48 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
@Minty

Mistheart walked into the entrance of ShadowClan with a plump mouse in her jaws. She was proud of her catch, because the colder it got the less prey would be caught. She padded toward the fresh kill pile and dropped the mouse down on top of the stack. The pile was getting smaller by the minute. Mistheart was worried but not to much because if she could of caught that fat mouse then what else could be out there? She soon padded over to the warriors’ den, to lay down and relax after she went hunting. She went over to her usual spot and sat down.
She started to lick her paw and slide it over her forehead, grooming herself. After, she laid down. She put her head in her paws and stared out if the den to watch the cats walking by.
Duskfern had gone hunting and dropped her prey off in the prey pile. She got pretty tired from this and decided to sleep in the warriors den. She noticed Mistheart, but decided to ignore her. Since their last talk, there had been tension. They didn’t really interact anymore. She gave a quick glance, hoping she wouldn’t notice. Then the multicolored she-cat padded in a circle a few times, then curled up. She couldn’t fall asleep, though. Thoughts clouded her mind.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old January 4th, 2021, 05:14 PM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
Duskfern had gone hunting and dropped her prey off in the prey pile. She got pretty tired from this and decided to sleep in the warriors den. She noticed Mistheart, but decided to ignore her. Since their last talk, there had been tension. They didn’t really interact anymore. She gave a quick glance, hoping she wouldn’t notice. Then the multicolored she-cat padded in a circle a few times, then curled up. She couldn’t fall asleep, though. Thoughts clouded her mind.

Mistheart’s ear twitched as Duskfern entered, she quickly lifted her head hoping Dusk would talk to her, But, no, she ignored her. Mistheart lowered her head when she sall Duskfern glance at her. Oh... she mumbled to herself quietly. She put her head on her paws, trying to fall asleep. I’m not tired. I should go apologize to Duskfern... Mistheart thought to herself. Mist got up and went over to Duskfern, she nudged her lightly with her paw, ”D-Duskfern....?” Mistheart asked, ” Look, I’m sorry about what I said last time we talked....” Mistheart mewd, she hesitated then she started saying more “Your r-right about Finchwhisker... Mistheart sighed “I should of never said what I said..” but I only stated my opinion.. she added on quietly, “Can we be friends again..?”
Mistheart looked down, then back at Duskfern hoping she wouldn’t get made again. ”Please..?” it was clear in Mistheart’s eyes to see that she my desperate. She had no one else to talk to, and she was to shy to ask anyone else to be her friend.
Old January 5th, 2021, 09:46 AM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
Mistheart’s ear twitched as Duskfern entered, she quickly lifted her head hoping Dusk would talk to her, But, no, she ignored her. Mistheart lowered her head when she sall Duskfern glance at her. Oh... she mumbled to herself quietly. She put her head on her paws, trying to fall asleep. I’m not tired. I should go apologize to Duskfern... Mistheart thought to herself. Mist got up and went over to Duskfern, she nudged her lightly with her paw, ”D-Duskfern....?” Mistheart asked, ” Look, I’m sorry about what I said last time we talked....” Mistheart mewd, she hesitated then she started saying more “Your r-right about Finchwhisker... Mistheart sighed “I should of never said what I said..” but I only stated my opinion.. she added on quietly, “Can we be friends again..?”
Mistheart looked down, then back at Duskfern hoping she wouldn’t get made again. ”Please..?” it was clear in Mistheart’s eyes to see that she my desperate. She had no one else to talk to, and she was to shy to ask anyone else to be her friend.
Duskfern didn’t really care about the deputy situation anymore. Sweetberry helped her understand. She ignored Mistheart because she was.. scared. Scared of what her friend would think of her. She usually wouldn’t care, but it was like she changed for the better. The StarClan cat suggested she would reach out, but the fear of them not liking her stopped her. At least someone reached out to her instead of having to do it herself. Her ears twitched, surprised at the lilac-point she-cat’s gesture. She lifted her head.
”Uhm.. y-yeah.” she mewed awkwardly.
For a moment Duskfern hesitated, then decided to apologize. Her friend deserved it. She was caught up in the whole thing and looking back, she was really stupid.
“I’m sorry, too. You were stating your opinion. I was too o-obsessed with the whole thing and I was a mousebrain... do you forgive uh.. m-me.?” she looked up at her friend with hopeful eyes, and shuffled her white paws nervously.

character Website

Old January 5th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
Duskfern didn’t really care about the deputy situation anymore. Sweetberry helped her understand. She ignored Mistheart because she was.. scared. Scared of what her friend would think of her. She usually wouldn’t care, but it was like she changed for the better. The StarClan cat suggested she would reach out, but the fear of them not liking her stopped her. At least someone reached out to her instead of having to do it herself. Her ears twitched, surprised at the lilac-point she-cat’s gesture. She lifted her head.
”Uhm.. y-yeah.” she mewed awkwardly.
For a moment Duskfern hesitated, then decided to apologize. Her friend deserved it. She was caught up in the whole thing and looking back, she was really stupid.
“I’m sorry, too. You were stating your opinion. I was too o-obsessed with the whole thing and I was a mousebrain... do you forgive uh.. m-me.?” she looked up at her friend with hopeful eyes, and shuffled her white paws nervously.
(Me reading what I posted yesterday “omigosh like 3 spelling mistakes smh!”)
Mistheart stared as Duskfern for a moment, she was surprised that Duskfern wasn’t mad, Has she gotten over the deputy thing? Mistheart wondered.
”Your no mousebrain!” she said to Duskfern,”And, yes, I do forgive you.”
Mistheart was happy that her friend got over the hole deputy thing.
Old January 5th, 2021, 10:03 AM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
(Me reading what I posted yesterday “omigosh like 3 spelling mistakes smh!”)
Mistheart stared as Duskfern for a moment, she was surprised that Duskfern wasn’t mad, Has she gotten over the deputy thing? Mistheart wondered.
”Your no mousebrain!” she said to Duskfern,”And, yes, I do forgive you.”
Mistheart was happy that her friend got over the hole deputy thing.
(Lol also I wasn’t expecting Duskfern to apologize but we got HUGE charrie development for her)

character Website

Old January 5th, 2021, 10:04 AM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
(Lol also I wasn’t expecting Duskfern to apologize but we got HUGE charrie development for her)
(Wow it’s like Duskfern has a mind of her own)

Last edited by Little Timmy; January 5th, 2021 at 10:04 AM.