Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:01 PM

Old January 4th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Funtime Foxy

Moonpaw stumbled into the medicine den, feeling weird. At certain times all day something weird would happen. She would either touch something or see something and she would smell something random. sometimes if she heard something she would taste things. She must be going insane. "Ebonyfang! Help!"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; January 4th, 2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old January 5th, 2021, 09:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @ChillCat; ]

Ebonyfang had been asleep in his small space where his nest was. Popping open an eye he saw the kit he had helped with the burns. The tom stretched his front legs, standing up. The medicine cat padded over to herb storage space. "While your over here you can help me sort these out.", he meowed. Ebonyfang usually didn't do this, but since he was looking for an apprentice. It was good to have them help him.

~~~

[ @QueenCuphead; ]

Ebonyfang was startled while cleaning out his den when a cat came running into his den being annoying. Why did they have to be so loud. He turned to her with a growl. "What the hell is going on?", he asked with annoyance. Never while he was medicine cat had a cat come barreling in like a bunch of badgers were chasing them.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 6th, 2021, 08:06 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Silentkit was so absorbed in the different plants she didn't notice the nice tom was awake, and only noticed when he asked her for help. He wants help? I can do that. She nodded in agreement. She would love to help. "Wha-" She broke off into a small cough-"What...to do?" @Funtime Foxy
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:36 AM

My Mood: Bored

crowkit walked into the medicine cat den "Ebonyfang? you called for me?" crowkit could smell the herbs and cats she found it intresting. @Funtime Foxy
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:00 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

moonpaw stoped. " Ebonyfang ive had this condition for awhile now, but to day its the absolute worst! Its like when I hear cats chatting i see a different color(or shade of grey if the cant see color) andwhen i touch something,I smell something else! Please I just wanted to know if starclan has told you the answer " @Funtime Foxy

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; January 6th, 2021 at 10:01 AM.
Old January 6th, 2021, 06:28 PM

[ @ChillCat; ]

Ebonyfang sat down beside the kit he placed a yellow flower right in front of her. "Give me your best answer on what this flower is?", he asked. This was a good way on testing. They could be creative if they didn't know the answer. To him it was better than I don't know. He knew exactly what it was which was to be expected.

~~~

[ @feather lily; ]

Ebonyfang looked up from his work to look at Crowkit. He nodded. "Yes I did. I heard you were talking about wanting to be medicine cat apprentice, so I decided to have you help me with sorting. I'm not saying that it's you I just want to see what you can do.", he meowed with his emotionless voice. He hoped she understood. He wasn't used to this.

~~~

[ @QueenCuphead; ]

Ebonyfang listened to what this apprentice had to say. He was confused of what the heck she was blabbering about. It wasn't something he had ever heard of, so his first thought was she was going crazy. "I have no idea on earth what your talking about and if it's not important Starclan would not share anything with me.", he meowed. This was just a waste of his time.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 6th, 2021, 06:43 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

(imma guess it's either marigold or goldenrod) @Funtime Foxy

As the loud apprentice said the nice tom's name, Silentkit learned it was Ebonyfang.
Ebonyfang put a yellow flower in front of her and asked her what it was. What was it? She didn't know, but didn't want to say so. Was it supposed to be a test? Were all cats supposed to know the herbs, or just Ebonyfang? She leaned down and took a sniff. It smelled...sweet. Silentkit wouldn't mind taking a bite to see what it tasted like but figured it would be a bad idea. Sweet...yellow...lots of petals...
"Sweet...yellow petal?" That probably wasn't right, but a wrong answer was better than nothing.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; January 6th, 2021 at 06:46 PM.
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:02 PM

crowkit nodded and understud " ok where do i start?" she asked, it would be exiting to be a medicen cat apprentice, she know the chances of her becoming one was low but never zero. she would help her clan in any way
Old January 9th, 2021, 01:15 AM

Ebonyfang wanted to chuckle at their answer, but that wasn't what he was about. The medicine cat nodded. "Nice try, but these are marigolds. Their one of the most useful herbs. Well at least to me as everybody seems to need it.", he meowed. He waited for the information to sink in before he continued. "Now I would like for you to add it the other marigold's. Look through the pile and we'll pull out all of the marigold and put it in their rightful spot. ", Ebonyfang responded. The medicine cat was going to wait for them to deposit them before he helped go through the pile of herbs they needed to sort.

[ @ChillCat; ]

~~~

Ebonyfang looked at the herbs, trying to see what they could sort first. Seeing some dead herbs was when he decided what they were going to do. He picked up a dead leaf in his paw. "See this herb it's brown and withered. What I want you to help with is getting rid of all the ones that look like this. Their dead and can't be used.", he meowed.

[ @feather lily; ]

~~~

The medicine cat padded over to Mintkit and saw that her foot was swollen. "What happened. Looks like your foot swelled up.", he meowed. Ebonyfang gently touched her ankle in the front. "Does it hurt right here?", he asked.

Old January 9th, 2021, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtime Foxy View Post
Ebonyfang wanted to chuckle at their answer, but that wasn't what he was about. The medicine cat nodded. "Nice try, but these are marigolds. Their one of the most useful herbs. Well at least to me as everybody seems to need it.", he meowed. He waited for the information to sink in before he continued. "Now I would like for you to add it the other marigold's. Look through the pile and we'll pull out all of the marigold and put it in their rightful spot. ", Ebonyfang responded. The medicine cat was going to wait for them to deposit them before he helped go through the pile of herbs they needed to sort.

[ @ChillCat; ]

~~~

Ebonyfang looked at the herbs, trying to see what they could sort first. Seeing some dead herbs was when he decided what they were going to do. He picked up a dead leaf in his paw. "See this herb it's brown and withered. What I want you to help with is getting rid of all the ones that look like this. Their dead and can't be used.", he meowed.

[ @feather lily; ]

~~~

The medicine cat padded over to Mintkit and saw that her foot was swollen. "What happened. Looks like your foot swelled up.", he meowed. Ebonyfang gently touched her ankle in the front. "Does it hurt right here?", he asked.
Crowkit nodded ok seems easy enough she thought and padded over, and started sorting them as best she could dead, alive, alive dead... She thought