Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM

Old April 9th, 2017, 08:15 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Ratpaw folded his ears back as they got closer to camp. "So we will meet back in the same place tonight?" he asked. He wasn't sure how long his mentor would keep him training so he was planning on not seeing Tawnypaw again until tonight. He should have been incredibility tired from staying up all night but surprisingly he wasn't.
Tawnypaw blinked, feeling like she'd forgotten something, but she couldn't quite figure out what, just that she had. “Sure. Make sure we go out at different times, otherwise it might look kind of suspicious.” she said, knowing that it would be suspicious enough that her nest was probably cold and it would be tonight as well. Then she realized with a start what she'd forgotten and turned around, racing back towards where she'd buried the vole. Quickly unburing it, which required much dirt flying everywhere, and soon her pelt was full of it and sticking up everywhere, she picked it up and raced back to Ratpaw, the limp creature swinging from her jaws.
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:30 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tawnypaw blinked, feeling like she'd forgotten something, but she couldn't quite figure out what, just that she had. “Sure. Make sure we go out at different times, otherwise it might look kind of suspicious.” she said, knowing that it would be suspicious enough that her nest was probably cold and it would be tonight as well. Then she realized with a start what she'd forgotten and turned around, racing back towards where she'd buried the vole. Quickly unburing it, which required much dirt flying everywhere, and soon her pelt was full of it and sticking up everywhere, she picked it up and raced back to Ratpaw, the limp creature swinging from her jaws.
Ratpaw nodded, just as he was about to speak Tawnypaw ran off. He looked back and wondered what she was doing. He started to follow her when she can racing back, with the vole she caught in her jaw. "Oh, I forgot about that." He chuckled. "Also, we need to make sure we don't stay out too late, or that we take naps during the day. We still need our rest." He said.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 10th, 2017, 09:40 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Coldheart thought puzzled for a second then answered " well that's my point, out of all the cats in the clan." he dropped off his sentence then purred.
"What other cats?" She asked, standing. "I only love you."
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:59 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw smiled at her words. She seemed so sure of herself then rather than being so scared as he had first thought of her. His olive hues shifted towards her happily, although he simply gave her a nod. "I try to enjoy everything around me, but it doesn't hurt the clan to have a handfull of cats that are still suspicious or cautious. It wouldn't be clan life without those few. I don't mind being that. I'll have plenty of time to not care when I'm an elder," he chuckled. That status was a long ways away, but he felt at peace with the thought of relaxing after defending his clan for a good portion of his life time. The Bengal wouldn't want it any other way, despite the words of wisdom his new friend had offered him. "I do it so you can bask here all you want without a worry for example," he gave the ebony she-cat a playful nudge before turning his attention to the forest around him again. This time he wasn't scanning for danger, just merely taking in the territory. The place he'd risk his life to defend.
She stayed silent for a moment. She knew what the other tom was saying was true, but she couldn't help but see the good in everycat. Even after Ratnight, she couldn't help but to see that there was still good, without doubts. Maybe it was because she wanted to deny somecats were cold blooded and evil, or maybe she just wanted to give cat a chance and see the good in them no mater what. But she smiled at the other anyway at the nudge,"I appreciate it,you big strong warrior protecting me."she chuckled a bit,following his gaze. He knew some cats were to still be on edge,seeing as it wasn't so long that blood was a common scent of find everywhere and war was upon them, but everything was peaceful now. She didn't want others to be pledged by paranoia. To see that there was always beauty despite all of the dark things; there was always something to look forward to. And to Inkjoy, that was sky gazing. Reassuring herself her ancestors were up there, by the twinkling of the stars.
Old April 11th, 2017, 02:36 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw nodded, just as he was about to speak Tawnypaw ran off. He looked back and wondered what she was doing. He started to follow her when she can racing back, with the vole she caught in her jaw. "Oh, I forgot about that." He chuckled. "Also, we need to make sure we don't stay out too late, or that we take naps during the day. We still need our rest." He said.
Tawnypaw nodded. She'd forgotten about it as well, but was glad that she'd remembered before they'd gone too far from where it'd been buried. “Yeah, so did I.” she said around the vole, joining him and chuckling a bit, although it sounded like coughing so she stopped. “Yeah. I'm just glad I don't feel tired yet.” she said happily, her stiff tension lost for the moment, but she knew it wouldn't be long, and soon, her usual motions and way of thinking would be back as soon as she could hear and see camp.
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:

Tawnypaw nodded. She'd forgotten about it as well, but was glad that she'd remembered before they'd gone too far from where it'd been buried. “Yeah, so did I.” she said around the vole, joining him and chuckling a bit, although it sounded like coughing so she stopped. “Yeah. I'm just glad I don't feel tired yet.” she said happily, her stiff tension lost for the moment, but she knew it wouldn't be long, and soon, her usual motions and way of thinking would be back as soon as she could hear and see camp.
Ratpaw nodded, "I'll probably be exhausted after training. I'm going to try and sneak out of camp and take a nap somewhere. I'll tell my mother I am hunting or something." He said. He wished at times he was like the normal apprentices. They would go out and race against each other or just have fun, he wished he could do that. He wondered if Tawnypaw would be up to a race, 'Maybe after we got to know each other a bit more.' He thought.

Old April 11th, 2017, 12:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

{ @Nighty }
He was lumbering around, tired, exhausted, but couldn't sleep. A nightly walk should help him, he thought. He was naturally wandering so it was nothing new. The Red and ebony tom walked, purple hues flicking here and there, looking at everything that moved. Then, as he walked, his foot stamped right into a puddle. Lifting a now muddy, wet paw he gave a sneer and sighed. "Perfect." he growled sarcastically before continuing on around the border. He had recently talked with Timepaw, his younger sibling, and with the stress of the constant change in deputies, plus the increase of bad blood made it all the more bad for him. Poor Foxrose had lost a lot already, and during the Evil Era battles he lost even more. Now he seemed to always be walking aimlessly around, hoping to find a way to make it up to the clan of his failures, or that's how he saw it.

Then, a rustle of movement caught his attention. Intruder? No, the smell was ShadowClan scent. Prey? Too big. It was another cat, but he sensed something else, like a mist of anger or resentment floated around the one making the noise. Lifting his head, Turned slightly as he looked, and he turned his course to move closer to his weird noise. Who was it that was there? Where they dangerous or friendly? Where they hurt or sick? Alot of questions flowed through his head as he stepped closer and closer to the source of the noise.

"Hello?" he called, and flinched at his own voice, how it seemed to echo against the old trees.

Last edited by monfang; April 11th, 2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old April 11th, 2017, 07:24 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Ratpaw nodded, "I'll probably be exhausted after training. I'm going to try and sneak out of camp and take a nap somewhere. I'll tell my mother I am hunting or something." He said. He wished at times he was like the normal apprentices. They would go out and race against each other or just have fun, he wished he could do that. He wondered if Tawnypaw would be up to a race, 'Maybe after we got to know each other a bit more.' He thought.
Tawnypaw understood that, and her amber hues glistened with sympathy for him. She probably would be able to rest in her nest for a bit, although not any time soon, for she had a training session with Tawnymouth soon. She just hoped that Tawnymouth wasn't going to pester her about anything. Swiping her tongue over her jaws in distaste, she sighed. “I hope you find somewhere quiet and peaceful to take your nap.” she said, looking over the tom with a quick glance, wondering what was running through his head at the moment, but knew she would never know.
Old April 11th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:

Tawnypaw understood that, and her amber hues glistened with sympathy for him. She probably would be able to rest in her nest for a bit, although not any time soon, for she had a training session with Tawnymouth soon. She just hoped that Tawnymouth wasn't going to pester her about anything. Swiping her tongue over her jaws in distaste, she sighed. “I hope you find somewhere quiet and peaceful to take your nap.” she said, looking over the tom with a quick glance, wondering what was running through his head at the moment, but knew she would never know.
"Thank you! I hope training goes well!" He said happily. He was so glad to have a real friend for once. He smirked at her with a bright look in his eyes until he heard a shrill shriek from a few fox lengths away. It sounded like his mother was looking for him.

{I am going to have Ratpaw go his separate way but message me when youre ready to rp again... I still need to find a mentor for Ratpaw but I can rp his mother for now ig}

Old April 11th, 2017, 08:02 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Thank you! I hope training goes well!" He said happily. He was so glad to have a real friend for once. He smirked at her with a bright look in his eyes until he heard a shrill shriek from a few fox lengths away. It sounded like his mother was looking for him.

{I am going to have Ratpaw go his separate way but message me when youre ready to rp again... I still need to find a mentor for Ratpaw but I can rp his mother for now ig}
“You, too!” she whispered, then scampered away in surprise as a shriek rang out, and she flattened her ears, looking questioningly at her first real friend, wondering if perhaps that was his mother or mentor or something, but she was too startled to ask him about it.

(Alright, I will. I hope you find him a mentor soon!)