Today 03:08 AM

Old August 12th, 2024, 12:04 AM
Ooble

Bump Policy: 24hrs please!
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Sunkit | 2 moons | He/Him
A striped orange tom with gray-green eyes

Sunkit was hunched over in his nest, his tail swishing playfully behind him. He had a dead fly next to his nest, and he was poking it curiously with a little claw.

"Hmph..." He pouted, tilting his head for a better look. The fly was very obviously pre-squashed, but Sunkit continued nudging it - as if expecting for the bug to fly again. His tail drooped as the fly remained still.

(OPEN)
Old August 12th, 2024, 11:12 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Frostkit
| He/him | WC Kit | Moons: 0 ( 3 weeks ) |
"All Shades of Red, but all they all remind me of you."

Wha- The little thought that managed to wiggle its way past all of the wants to bite or eat or sleep and or all of the above, and it was because of a certain someone bumping into him. It was clearly on purpose, a direct attack! The little kits shakily lifted his head and peered through hazy, cracked open eyes with a hissy little growl noise. How dare this attacker attack him and then hide their face! Because they were hiding, it wasn't Frostkit's less than poor eyesight deceiving... There! The kitten pushed his little paws forward in what would've been a stomp had he been able to stand and then properly do so, and it brushed against someone!

His enemy! The kitten growled as frighteningly he could, the force of it shaking his little body as he with little thought well besides bite bite bite and how dare he be attacked by someone sharing his very own scent, Frostkit attempted to raise his body under his paws and then crash forward, planning to dig his too-big-for-his-fangs, straight into his brother's tail. AHA!

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 3 weeks (0 moons) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[9 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit revenge seemed to work, frostkit had woken up. Good now that they were even Jaggedkit could go back to sleep, well atleast he believed he could go back to sleep. He believed this up until the point he felt movement next to him again. Just before he could fully look at his twin to see what the other kit was doing, a wait landed on him and teeth, small but sharp, chomped down on his tail.

Jaggedkit let out wail of pain that cutoff into a hiss as he attempted to standup and twist around to teach this pest not to mess with him. Baring his teeth in a snarl, he forced himself to move towards this attacker. Snapping his jaws all the while in attempt to latch on to fur or possibly ear and sink his sharp, and very small teeth, into it. Bite bite bite! How dare you disturb my sleep and retailiate after I bumped you!
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old August 12th, 2024, 04:56 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Grayheart held the first kit, licking it carefully. She then noticed it wasn't breathing, and grief flashed in her eyes. Not long after, she was hit by another spasm, biting the stick once again. She felt a roll in her stomach after she pushed, the second kit had been born.(@/Honey_Dreamz) Grayheart licked this one even more rapidly then the last. She wasn't going to let it die. She wished that Ambermoon was here, but knew that he was probably doing important things, and neither of the two had known she would be having kits right now.
AMBERBONE

The Tabby Tom Was Stalking The Shadows At Night, Carrying A Mouse When A Pained Sound From The Nursey -Witch He Was Passing By- And His Head Was Pulled To His Right. Dropping The Mouse, He Rushed In, And The Mainecoon Sat Down Beside Greyheart. Love? Are You Alright? Do You Need Anything, My Love? He Said In A Slightly Paniced Voice.

(SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG OR IF I QUOTED THE WRONG POST-)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old August 12th, 2024, 05:22 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
AMBERBONE

The Tabby Tom Was Stalking The Shadows At Night, Carrying A Mouse When A Pained Sound From The Nursey -Witch He Was Passing By- And His Head Was Pulled To His Right. Dropping The Mouse, He Rushed In, And The Mainecoon Sat Down Beside Greyheart. Love? Are You Alright? Do You Need Anything, My Love? He Said In A Slightly Paniced Voice.

(SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG OR IF I QUOTED THE WRONG POST-)
Grayheart purred, and licked her mate behind the ear. Yes, I'm fine. She mewed. Stormtail was here to help me. She turned to her kits, licking them.
@Honey_Dreamz
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
@Desert Rain Frog
Old August 12th, 2024, 05:24 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong was extremely glad that Ashkit hadn't gotten hurt on his adventure along the borders. "You must have StarClan's protection you're lucky you didn't get hurt wandering around the borders like you were." The she-cat's worry for the kit's past actions bleeds through her copper eyes. Regardless of how long go it was, she remained ever concerned.

"The last clan is RiverClan, they aren't here right now since they got chased out for not playing nice or following the rules with ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan. So they're in time out. They should be returning soon though." She told the kit.

"You'll learn more about the clans and the borders you're not supposed to be crossing after you become an apprentice." Leopardsong meowed sternly to make sure he understood that he needed to be respectful of the other clans' borders from here on out.

"For our ranks, we have our kits, like you who are under six moons and need to stay in the camp, queens like me who stay in the nursery and take care of the kits, and elders, who are retired warriors who spend the rest of their days sharing their wisdom with the clans. When you hit six moons, or when Twilightstar deems you ready, you'll become an apprentice and you'll start your training with a mentor to become a warrior. Apprentices also help around camp with chores, like fetching and cleaning bedding in the dens or bringing prey to the nursery and elders. They're not allowed to leave camp by themselves either, like kits."

"Finally we have warriors, they make up most of the clan and protect and provide for the clan by hunting and defending our home. It's quite an honor to become a clan warrior and better serve your clan. Once you become a warrior you'll have a lot more freedom to leave camp as you please, and you might be entrusted to train an apprentice of your own. But that's all the ranks the clan has." She told him, then twitched her tail thoughtfully.

"Oh, but they also have special ranks for the best warriors, they're trusted to help care for the clan alongside the leaders, deputies, and medicine cats, and are given extra privileges. I can't recall what the other clans are called, but WindClan's are known as Furies. It's probably the highest honor, aside from serving as a leader, deputy, or medicine cat, a cat earns within WindClan."
What did RiverClan do to get timed out?” Asked Ashkit. It probably wasn’t easy to kick a whole clan out, so they probably did something very bad, he thought.
Are there any Furies in WindClan at the moment?” Asked the kit. He enjoyed talking to Leopardsong, as her voice was soothing and she cared for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Leopardsong lifted her head and frowned softly at Ashkit's question. She'd like to go with him, but she was a bit on the tired side (and depressed) she'd only slow him. "Yes, go ahead, but be careful not to get under any cat's paws. Don't stick your nose into any of the dens without asking permission to enter either. You might get scolded otherwise. And come back soon or I'll worry and have to come find you. Oh, and if you see Cottonkit tell him I want to talk to him." She hadn't seen her little Cottonball in a bit and naturally wondered what he was up to.
[/CENTER]
Okay, got it!” Said Ashkit. He didn’t want to catch attention anyways. After the clan meeting, he thought that he ought to make himself less noticeable.
Sure!” He said. Finding that white ball of fur was probably not too hard.

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; August 12th, 2024 at 05:24 PM.
Old August 12th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Blossomkit walked up to her mom. "hi mama" she mewed.

@Honey Bee
Old August 12th, 2024, 06:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
30 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

Sky blue eyes shimmered with anticipation as the pale, cinnamon patched warrior approached the nursery, toes almost wriggling with giddiness. There was no denying that ever since his kits had opened up their eyes and ears they had... goodness, they had made it clear they were little warriors in the making. Fangs sharper than any claw on them. His poor toe beans had already felt a couple of stings. He should have known, considering Strawberrykit's very strong bite the day he'd brought them to camp despite the fact that she had been a newborn and... well... toothless at the time. He tried to tell them, of course. That biting so hard was painful to others, and that they had to take their feelings into account but... gosh. He couldn't be mad at them. His little treasures simply didn't know their own strength was all!

There was a reason for his approach today, however. A very important meeting that he hoped for his little ones to make. It had been thanks to Cardinalkit's inquisitive nature that he had found out just recently that he had family still within the clan. Bravebird! His aunt! The warrior he had silently looked up to ever since he was a tiny kit himself! And Dapplebreeze! The kindhearted fury. His grandmother! Oh, he was beyond himself with happiness. And he felt dreadful about it.

Here he was. Feeling so much joy at the mere thought of having family and Bravebird had just... A part of him wondered if he was cursed. If it was her admission that had caused this sudden turn of events, but his new grandmother had assured him that was not the case and welcomed him with an open heart, apologizing to him - could you imagine such a thing - for not having told him sooner. Of the shame she'd felt. Shame Snowybreeze was quick to dismiss because, oh goodness... no no. He was just so happy to belong.

But of course, he had belonged long before knowing he still had family that loved him here. Because Bravebird might have been his aunt... and Dapplebreeze might be his grandmother, but he'd had a mother for a long time now, one that he had adopted in his heart as family of his own. Of course, she would never see him as a son, and that was alright! He would never force such uncomfortable feelings on a feline that had been so generous that she had extended her friendship in face of his admission to seeing her as family! True, it had been a confused admission, coaxed by his amnesia at the time, but she had been... oh so noble that day. And now... with Wolffang gone for some time. With her heart mending... the gentle giant wanted to let her know that she had family still here. Little grandkits... well. Maybe she wouldn't see them that way, but... If she did? Oh, he would be most, most delighted indeed! But first things first. Getting his lovely little ones from the nursery and out for a little adventure!

"Cardinalkit? Seedkit? Strawberrykit? Frostkit? Jaggedkit? Where are. My wonderful. Little ones?" the tom whispered as he entered the den, eyes adjusting to the darker lighting as his gaze fell on Firestorm's nest.

@Omari [Seedkit] | @Rose [Strawberrykit] | @Oliver [Frostkit] | @burntToast [Jaggedkit]
| Feel free to not respond to this if you don't want to have another rp added randomly! Just wanted to have Snowy visiting his little treasures and take them to meet totally not grandma Deadmoon at the warriors' den or the clearing.

Also, if you saw this post at the Sky Glade, no you didn't. That one hundred percent did not happen. I am innocent I tell you. Innocent! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 12th, 2024, 08:41 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Grayheart purred, and licked her mate behind the ear. Yes, I'm fine. She mewed. Stormtail was here to help me. She turned to her kits, licking them.
@Honey_Dreamz
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
@Desert Rain Frog
Watertail who was gently licking the fussy Sweetkit to sleep noticed a tom come in, Watertail payed no mind until his name was said. Dipping his head wordlessly to the assumed father.

Sweetkit gave a tiny squeak, cuddling into her mama's fur as Watertail's licks soothed her to rest.

@Desert Rain Frog
@Honey_Dreamz

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old August 13th, 2024, 01:04 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooble View Post
Sunkit | 2 moons | He/Him
A striped orange tom with gray-green eyes

Sunkit was hunched over in his nest, his tail swishing playfully behind him. He had a dead fly next to his nest, and he was poking it curiously with a little claw.

"Hmph..." He pouted, tilting his head for a better look. The fly was very obviously pre-squashed, but Sunkit continued nudging it - as if expecting for the bug to fly again. His tail drooped as the fly remained still.

(OPEN)
Cloverkit
She/her
2 moons

Cloverkit bounded into the nursery. She looked around.
Oh!
There's Sunnykit! Sunnykit? Sunkit? Eh, whatever.
Cloverkit scrunched her nose at him. "EWWW!" She yowled. "Why are you touching that gross thing?" Cloverkit sank onto her haunches and batted at the dead fly with a paw.

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old August 13th, 2024, 01:44 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
30 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

Sky blue eyes shimmered with anticipation as the pale, cinnamon patched warrior approached the nursery, toes almost wriggling with giddiness. There was no denying that ever since his kits had opened up their eyes and ears they had... goodness, they had made it clear they were little warriors in the making. Fangs sharper than any claw on them. His poor toe beans had already felt a couple of stings. He should have known, considering Strawberrykit's very strong bite the day he'd brought them to camp despite the fact that she had been a newborn and... well... toothless at the time. He tried to tell them, of course. That biting so hard was painful to others, and that they had to take their feelings into account but... gosh. He couldn't be mad at them. His little treasures simply didn't know their own strength was all!

There was a reason for his approach today, however. A very important meeting that he hoped for his little ones to make. It had been thanks to Cardinalkit's inquisitive nature that he had found out just recently that he had family still within the clan. Bravebird! His aunt! The warrior he had silently looked up to ever since he was a tiny kit himself! And Dapplebreeze! The kindhearted fury. His grandmother! Oh, he was beyond himself with happiness. And he felt dreadful about it.

Here he was. Feeling so much joy at the mere thought of having family and Bravebird had just... A part of him wondered if he was cursed. If it was her admission that had caused this sudden turn of events, but his new grandmother had assured him that was not the case and welcomed him with an open heart, apologizing to him - could you imagine such a thing - for not having told him sooner. Of the shame she'd felt. Shame Snowybreeze was quick to dismiss because, oh goodness... no no. He was just so happy to belong.

But of course, he had belonged long before knowing he still had family that loved him here. Because Bravebird might have been his aunt... and Dapplebreeze might be his grandmother, but he'd had a mother for a long time now, one that he had adopted in his heart as family of his own. Of course, she would never see him as a son, and that was alright! He would never force such uncomfortable feelings on a feline that had been so generous that she had extended her friendship in face of his admission to seeing her as family! True, it had been a confused admission, coaxed by his amnesia at the time, but she had been... oh so noble that day. And now... with Wolffang gone for some time. With her heart mending... the gentle giant wanted to let her know that she had family still here. Little grandkits... well. Maybe she wouldn't see them that way, but... If she did? Oh, he would be most, most delighted indeed! But first things first. Getting his lovely little ones from the nursery and out for a little adventure!

"Cardinalkit? Seedkit? Strawberrykit? Frostkit? Jaggedkit? Where are. My wonderful. Little ones?" the tom whispered as he entered the den, eyes adjusting to the darker lighting as his gaze fell on Firestorm's nest.

@Omari [Seedkit] | @Rose [Strawberrykit] | @Oliver [Frostkit] | @burntToast [Jaggedkit]
| Feel free to not respond to this if you don't want to have another rp added randomly! Just wanted to have Snowy visiting his little treasures and take them to meet totally not grandma Deadmoon at the warriors' den or the clearing.

Also, if you saw this post at the Sky Glade, no you didn't. That one hundred percent did not happen. I am innocent I tell you. Innocent! |

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 3 weeks (0 moons) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[11 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Before, Jaggedkit hated the idea of leaving the warm comforts of his nest- uh the family nest. It was cozy, it had everything he ever wanted and needed. It was perfect and warm, why would he ever want to leave it? Well he has now realised there is more to sleeping and eating all day. There's exploring and walking! He liked walking, he was getting better at it now. Took him a few days and now he was walking like a pro

With the occasional stumbling of course but still, a pro.

He preferred spending his time outside the nest, it was still warm and comforting but the longer he stayed in it, the more suffocating it became. He wanted to walk and run! Running he still hadn't gotten a hang of, he'd just fall on his face and that wasn't fun. So he stick to walking! That's what he was doing when a familiar scent flooded into the den. It immediately stole Jaggedkit's attention from his usual cat watching. Turning to face the entrance, well exit of the den he spotted the tall figure. A cat much, much larger than him!

Jaggedkit wasn't one to show outward affection, but snowydad was an exception. He was cool, big and fluffy! He deserved Jaggedkit's appreciation. Also he wanted to show off his ability to walk to his dad! So rising from his spot near the back of the nursery, Jaggedkit made his way over to his dad. Tail high with pride, and a quiet but present purr rumbling through him. Once close enough he attempted to headbutt the side of snowybreeze's leg in greeting.

Tags:
Strawberrykit @Rose
Seedkit @Omari
Cardinalkit @/Alchemist Kitsune
Frostkit @Oliver
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; August 13th, 2024 at 01:46 PM.