Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:20 PM

Old May 5th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Thunderglade

@elysian @Moon Lily @Lynxpaw

Sigh.

Rabbitleap had no idea what was going on anymore. Bushpaw hated her, Littlewish didn't and Eaglepaw- well, she didn't know. What a wreck.

She ignored Littlewish's gaze, focusing her apprentice. Maybe there was something she could do to.. help him? No idea. Tail lashing in annoyance, Little-what's-it mew snapped her back into the present. Or past, she didn't know.

"Hm?"
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:21 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Moon Lily @Lynxpaw @TeamRiverRipple

For StarClan’s sake, they needed to get back, not have whatshisface apprentice run off and catch a feather. He exhaled sharply, more than clearly expressing his discomfort, annoyance, and desire to return to camp. He wouldn’t speak. Wasn’t that what Rabbitleap wanted? He’d keep his mouth shut and wouldn’t speak to any cat. Let’s see how they like it. Hmmph. Bushpaw was tired of being ignored. If he was going to be cast aside anyway, why not "follow directions" while doing so? He’d hold his tongue, narrow his eyes, and begin the trek home, drowning out everyone else.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:29 PM
GONE

Eaglepaw could see Bushpaw's annoyance. "Maybe tomorrow then" he murmured to himself and padded after the young tom. He was tired but suggested catching prey because he didn't really help at all on the patrol. His dull eyes glanced back at the warriors and then he continued to head towards camp, a tail-length behind the apprentice so that he was far enough to avoid a conversation.

@elysian
@TeamRiverRipple
@Moon Lily
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:00 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @elysian @TeamRiverRipple @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish felt and eyebrow clock up in amusement. This was one unique patrol, wasn't it? He managed to contain his laughter, and the large dieses of joy he was getting from Bushpaw just deciding to shut up. Perhaps he shouldn't think that way. Many would surely saw that having a rivalry with an apprentice was an immature and childish thing to do. So, maybe it was. But he quite liked a good rivalry.
"So, I take it that everyone likes the plan, then. Off we go!" She exclaimed, continuing to pad forwards at a speed. He paused, turning to face Eaglepaw. "Hey, you did a good job today. But I'll take you hunting if you want once we drop these guys off. Okay?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2021 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:53 AM
GONE

Eaglepaw nodded in agreement and slowed down so that he was at the back of the patrol. During the patrol he had felt useless. He still felt the same. He only suggested he should hunt because he wanted to at least one thing that helped the Clan.

@elysian
@TeamRiverRipple
@Moon Lily
Old May 6th, 2020, 10:20 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@TeamRiverRipple @Lynxpaw @Moon Lily

Great. This was fine. Bushpaw would plod on on silence, aggravation radiating off of his dark fur like heat. All he wanted to do was tuck into a nice rabbit, nap, and get away from Littleweirdo and Babypaw. He hmmphed, setting one paw in front of another. His pale eyes focused on the camp, which was just barely visible. Fantastic. His legs were tired, his teeth were clenched, he needed some way to get some anger out.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; May 6th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

It certainly surprised her when she heard - and turned to watch - Brindlejaw arrive. With a flick of her tail, she silently greeted the deputy with a nod of her head. To be fair, she was quite pleased being able to lead the patrol.

"All of them technically," Aspenbreeze muttered in response to Heatherpaw's question, "unless you want to swim across the river to mark the other side of RiverClan's border." The warrior rolled her eyes as she continued to lead the group towards ThunderClan's border. Hmm.. She'd take the shallow route around the creek today. Aspenbreeze wasn't in much of a mood to get wet today - so instead she veered into a small gully, where much of the water had been dried by the warming green-leaf sun, leaping from one sandy bank to the other.

"Watch your paws, Smolderpaw. The sand here can suck you down sometimes." To demonstrate, she slapped her paw against a collection of wet sand, her paw sinking every so slightly. With a good amount of force, she pulled it out - shaking it from her paw.

"Eugh.. Like that. If all your paws get sucked into that, you're trapped until a clanmate comes to find you. Now here, come on... the borders right up here." Aspenbreeze picked up the pace now, heading for the small wooded area.

"Where do you want us to mark, Brindlejaw?"

@Beau @Shimm @Stonewolf

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 21st, 2020, 06:34 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Raising an eyebrow, Aspenbreeze repeated once again - this time a lot slower, like she was speaking to a kit,

"Brindlejaw?" There was a slight irritation to her voice, "Where do you want us to mark?" Why was everyone so damn quiet?! She didn't appreciate it.

[Small bump through rp post - if we have no response after 24 hrs, it's safe to move on, so the patrol gets done! @Beau @Shimm @Stonewolf ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 21st, 2020 at 06:34 PM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 07:20 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Dust @Shimm @Stonewolf- sorry y’all! Got confused about the order ]

Smolderpaw stepped around the patch of sand that Aspenbreeze had stuck her paw into to demonstrate with a distasteful glance at its entrapping depths. The ginger tom then trotted closer to his mentor, looking out at the border and territory beyond as he waited for Brindlejaw to answer Aspenbreeze’s question. The apprentice had to sidestep another tangle of sand before reaching the warrior’s side and sitting down.
Old May 21st, 2020, 07:24 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Aspenbreeze," Brindlejaw tried his best to not sound nor look annoyed. "I assigned you to be the leader of this patrol not me. But if you truly want me to have any say in this I would mark the logs that separate the borders." The tortoiseshell let a small sigh and padded to the place he said to mark. "Heatherpaw come over here." His tail pointing to the spot next to the deputy. "Regularly checking borders is a very vital task even if it can be boring. Checking our borders allows us to know if the other clan is pushing their side more to ours and try and to be greedy. It also lets other cats such as rouges and loners know that they are entering Windclan territory and can not stay here." Pausing to let the information sink into the younger toms mind. "Any questions?"

@Dust @Beau @Stonewolf