Today 03:16 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2023, 10:15 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkheart11 View Post
~ Cherrykit ~
RiverClan She-Cat
1 Moon Old

Cherrykit, very softly, and as quietly as she could, padded into the dimly-lit nursery, brushing away the leafy vines that draped over the entrance. To her relief, all of the queens were asleep in their nests, dozing peacefully. All of her kit companions were soundly sleeping as well. Cherrykit padded softly into her nest, curled up, and closed her eyes. Before she knew it, she was asleep.

Cherrykit awoke to the playful meowing of two of her kit companions, Lionkit and Honeykit, who were play-fighting, rolling around in the dust just outside the nursery. She opened her eyes, yawned, and greeted Raccoonpelt, the queen she usually slept by. Her mother had died shortly after she was born, but the other queens cared for her and treated her as their own. She trotted out of the nursery and into the clearing, which was already packed with warriors and apprentices being sorted into morning patrols, the occasional cluster of kits merrily playing moss-ball or playing a morning game of Clans, and a few small groups of elders standing around the camp borders and chatting amongst themselves. She immediately recognized Shallowheart, who was chatting quietly with another elder Cherrykit didn't recognize. Suddenly, Lionkit sprang up behind her. Cherrykit jumped. "You should ask Shallowheart to tell you a story." He said, grinning. "She tells the best stories." Cherrykit scoffed. "And how would you know that?" She said snarkily, turning away from the golden-furred tom. "I've heard a lot myself. Go on now." Lionkit said smugly, then raced away back to his play-fight with Honeykit. Cherrykit wondered if she should. She still was a bit timid of Shallowheart, but it couldn't hurt to ask, right? She slowly padded up to Shallowheart, and very shyly asked for a story. She then turned away, waiting for a reply.
Shallow'Heart

Shallow turned her head to where she heard the voice of Cherry'kit. "You want a story?," she asked with a small smirk that pulled on her face. She dismissed the elder talking to her and she laid down next to the kit. "What type of story would ypu like to hear? I have a whole bunch of them! I tell scart ones, ones about my past life, or when I faught the biggest prey that I caught!," the elder she seemed more happy than before her grumpy and agressive mood dissapering.
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:18 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Shallow'Heart

Shallow'Heart sat inside her nest, being the only elder inside the clan was calming but also lonely. Sighing she waited patiently for any kits, warriors, or apprentices to come along and talk to her. Her blind eyes looked at nothing as for she allowed herself to listen for any cats.

@justpeachie!
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:26 PM
when august comes–☆

Bump Policy: ☆ asap! repeated bumps once a week pls <3
My Mood: Angelic

☆–honeykit;
she/her → a large brown tabby with seaglass-green eyes.
Today was a new day–and what did that mean?
A new adventure!!

Racing for the elder's den, Honeykit's rump wiggled in excitement as she padded over. She bounced from paw to paw in her gait, looking almost as if the earth was trembling beneath her. The sandy ground led her way to the den were so many stories had been told, and once she stood at the mouth of it, she declared her presence.

“HELLO!!” Oops. That was a little louder than anticipated. “Um–hello! I'm Honeykit and I really want you to tell me a story but if you want me to go I can come back another time but I came all the way here and I'm like really excited so can you please–” she took a breath of air, her quick words giving her the need to catch up.

Then, she continued. “–Tell me a story? Pleeeaaassseee??

@{Roach}

pls vm me if looking for roleplays. i have SO much muse.
bump me asap. repeated bumps appreciated if i don't reply in a week!
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:37 PM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Shallow'Heart

The old molly twitched her ears at Honey'kits entrance. She snarled under her breath from the loud kit. Turning her body around she curled into the nest. "Well first keep your tone down kit! I'm already blind I don't need myself going deaf!," she snapped back at the kit, her voice rough and croaky.

Huffing the old she-cat patted her tail on the moss bed telling the kit to sit next to her. "What would you like to hear? I have a whole bunch of stories from when I was a young warrior to when I got blind, or how I got all these scars," she looked at the kit with her clouded eyes waiting for them to respond and sit next to her.

@justpeachie!
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:43 PM
when august comes–☆

☆–honeykit;
Honeykit shrunk under the elder's harsh tone, pouting as if she hadn't just barged into the den and–accidentally, should she mention!!–yelled at the very top of her lungs. Are elders always so grumpy all the time? She thought defiantly, before going to take a seat next to the molly.

Ohohohoh!! She has options!! Honeykit smiled, big and wide, as she mulled over the list. “Ummmm,” she hummed, trying to fill the silence sub-consciously. “Tell me about your scars! They're so cool! Did you fight wars? Battles?? Did you win?? The excitement in her tone was clear. She would not be calming down any time soon, that was for sure.

@{Roach}

Old June 28th, 2023, 10:52 PM

Shallow'Heart

The blind cat shook her head in annoyance. She placed her paw gently on the kits muzzle to shut them up. "First things first make sure to keep your trap shut kit!," The grumpy molly snapped back at them.
She preferred for the kit to stay calm. And my scars have many stories to tell," she lifted her arm away from the kit and showed Honey'kit her underbelly.

"Let's start with this one first."

@justpeachie!
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:02 PM
when august comes–☆

☆–honeykit;
Letting out a quick yelp before she was silenced, Honeykit wriggled, trying to get out of the elders grasp before she finally succumbed to being hushed. Aw, man! Not being able to talk was so boring, and having to just sit and listen was even boring-er! Nonetheless, she did as Shallowheart asked, and peered at the scar curiously.

@{Roach}

Old June 29th, 2023, 11:31 AM

Shallow'Heart

Shallow snickered at the way Honey'kit looked curiously at the scar. Lowering her arm she laid her head down on her paw and started the story.

"When I was just a apprentice I was wandering the streams across our territory," the elder used her paws to demonstrate what she was doing. It was almost sun high so I decided 'why don't I go ahead and catch something big enough for the whole clan', she sat up onto her haunches and spread out her arms keeping her tail curled around Honey'kit.
"Then I went to the river that held some pretty big prey and I waited and waited until I saw the glistening scales of my prey!," her blind huge eyes went big before she turned towards Honey'kit. She moved her arms to where she was making a huge crocodile mouth and unsheathed her claws as if she was getting ready to catch something.
Wanna know what I did next?," her blown up eyes then turned into curious and excited eyes, her bushy brows curving into a curious look.

@justpeachie!
Old July 27th, 2023, 10:44 AM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw entered the Elders den and took in the mess. Shallowheart had been alone in the den for a while but it had been a bit since it was last cleaned. She sighed and started clearing away the old nests.
Old November 16th, 2023, 07:10 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Wavekit-*
she/her (for now) || 2moons || no purrks
A two color cat of sandy tan and blue/grey. Where the two colors meet the fur is oddly patterned like a wave

Wavekit, for all her bravado and boisterous bravery, genuinely did not know a thing that was happening around camp ever. But that was all going to change today!! She'd get her information from the best source for it there was: the old people. The old people weren't good for anything except taking up resources and providing the small bicolored cat with some sweet information.

As soon as little legs carried her into the den, however, she wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Yucky!" She yelled out. It smelled seriously old and gross in here... geez old people are gross and their fur gets all oily and matted and it's seriously, seriously disgusting. Making an exaggerated disgusted face, nose scrunched up and mouth firmly shut to get the least amount of smell possible, Wavekit called out "hewwoooooo??? Any old here?????"

[ open for any elder ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Closed Thread