Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:32 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 02:30 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:15 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:13 PM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2019, 03:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Well, this was going to be awkward.

Since being assigned on a hunting patrol with Snailpaw, Darkbelly was trying to figure out a reason to get out of it. And so far, nothing good came to mind-- not when he couldn't get away with saying he wasn't feeling well, and not when he didn't want to upset Buttercupbreeze. He didn't think she'd be super against it, but.. it wasn't a risk he wanted to take when he felt like his position as a warrior was on a thin line.

Ears twitching, he kept his gaze downcast as they headed into the territory. He didn't really want to go on patrol-- actually, he liked the idea of hanging out in camp with a mouse between his paws. That sounded far more ideal to him.

"So, Snailpaw..." he began awkwardly, her name like sand in his mouth. Snailpaw. He knew her from a distance, the daughter of Aspenflight. The daughter of.. the cat he had killed. There was a heaviness in his chest, and he let out a strangled sigh. "Where would you like to go? I was thinking we could go over to the flatlands and see if there's anything note-worthy there." Like a rock, or something. He didn't really plan on hunting, but he was enjoying the idea of sprawling out in the sunlight and drinking in the warmth.

@GLaDOS

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; August 16th, 2019 at 03:31 AM.
Old August 16th, 2019, 09:13 AM

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

A small grey tom with fur sticking up in all directions shuffles out of the apprentice den, looking around hastily. "I think I overslept. Does anyone know if the patrol left without me?" He calls out to no one in particular.
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

~ @BILL. ~

Snailpaw walked alongside Darkbelly, feeling the awkwardness between them. She hadn't been on patrol without her mentor at all and it felt weird to not have her around, but she was willing to do it for her aunt. The apprentice kept her distance from the older tom, her low eye starred at the ground, while her normal one starred at the world ahead of her. "The flatland's is a good place to go for hunting. Prey should be out and about.", Snailpaw replied, a lump stuck in her throat as she spoke. She kept her ears sharp in case she found anything before they got to their hunting place. Snailpaw was going to hunt to show her mentor and Buttercupbreeze that she could work with anyone and manage to bring home anything she can catch.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 16th, 2019, 01:55 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

(Bunny’s reaction is priceless x.x when I was reading your post, I couldn’t help but laugh at Breezefeather and Bunny did too. I can imagine her chasing him with a mouse just to try and get him to not he scared of it lol )

Bunnypaw couldn’t even tell if she was welcomed or not by her father. When she sat next to him, his eyes didn’t look all too welcoming. She was trying. At least, a bit to give him a chance. Honestly, the small molly had nothing against her father. Bunnypaw was too sweet to hold resentment over anything. She never got angry at anyone or stayed mad for too long. Her anger and frustration would manifest itself into absolute sadness, just devastation! The she cat didn’t even get to greet him with more than one word before she became startled at him yelling at her. “W-wait! H-huh? What I do? What I do?” Bunnypaw started panicking because he was panicking so she was mirroring him. Her body started trembling, believing she did something wrong until she looked down to notice he was talking about...the mouse between her paws? Her panicked state dropped immediately, and she stared at her father. “Ya can’t be serious!” Was it so wrong that she wanted to laugh? Most cats were afraid of dogs, two legs, or even monsters...and Bunnypaw couldn’t believe her old man was afraid of mice! “Ah, c’mon, Breezefeather! It’s jussa mouse! It’s not even alive.” She pokes at the dead creature with her sheathed paw. “See? No harm done!” She was trying to stifle in laughter. She almost felt bad, but she also didn’t know the reason as to why he was afraid of mouse, such a weird fear in her mind.
{She is totally gonna do that. Ahhahha. The question will be, who's gonna trip over their paws first? My money's on Breezy but I can see Bunny tripping in her excitement but omg... just imagine her dropping it and the two of them just racing outside of camp.... gosh. Breezy would love it although he's too stupid to acknowledge it xD}

Breezefeather's now fully opened eyes were still staring at the creature that Bunnypaw now was batting around. His fear or rather paranoia towards mice was completely emotional and it had developed as the former sturdy and stone faced warrior was breaking down. He obviously didn't know why the fear had came on but it severely limited his choice when it was cold, being unable to down a single mouse. Yet his paranoia came and never went away. "Bunny... No thank you." His voice was shaking slightly afraid as the thin frame of the silver warrior shook. He honestly didn't know how to handle it and couldn't do anything but just stand there and watch. Then he remembered that this was Bunnypaw, and that although she was an apprentice still had that kind of spunk her mother also had. And that was what he saw in her eyes at this very moment. He lifted up a paw and shook it while feeling the need to meow, "No. Bunny. Whatever you do, do not chase me with that mouse." He could just see her doing it and all thought of his decaying mind was out of his head. Now he was focused on his daughter and of course the paranoia of the mouse. Yet nothing had ever felt that good. Being afraid and being tense was better than the cold cool feeling of feeling nothing at all. To be honest, to Breezefeather everything was better than feeling nothing although before he probably wouldn't have even acknowledged that. Slowly he started inching backwards towards a hole in the camp wall as he watched Bunnypaw intently.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 17th, 2019, 01:10 AM
so. so tired.

My Mood: Lurking

Gingerfrost sat out in the clearing, her head held high and her tail gently twitching behind her. She closed her eyes and breathed in the greenleaf air. The rustle of grass against a gentle wind greeted her ears and she sighed contently. She opened her crystal eyes and glanced across the camp, looking for someone to talk to.
Old August 17th, 2019, 09:40 AM

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyanathema View Post
Gingerfrost sat out in the clearing, her head held high and her tail gently twitching behind her. She closed her eyes and breathed in the greenleaf air. The rustle of grass against a gentle wind greeted her ears and she sighed contently. She opened her crystal eyes and glanced across the camp, looking for someone to talk to.
Slatepaw quickly tried to tame his fur and trotted over when he spotted Gingerfrost.

"Oh good, you didn't leave without me," He said, looking embarrassed.
Old August 17th, 2019, 11:47 AM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

bunching her muscles she sprang at her mentor, reaching out towards his head and ears with sheathed claws. Her other paw reached low, trying to knock him off of his paws.
Jaggedspring fell backward playfully. He smiled "Good you're remembering things" He sat up took a small breath and then jumped at her. Claws sheathed he went for her legs to knock her off balance.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old August 17th, 2019, 10:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @BILL. ~

Snailpaw walked alongside Darkbelly, feeling the awkwardness between them. She hadn't been on patrol without her mentor at all and it felt weird to not have her around, but she was willing to do it for her aunt. The apprentice kept her distance from the older tom, her low eye starred at the ground, while her normal one starred at the world ahead of her. "The flatland's is a good place to go for hunting. Prey should be out and about.", Snailpaw replied, a lump stuck in her throat as she spoke. She kept her ears sharp in case she found anything before they got to their hunting place. Snailpaw was going to hunt to show her mentor and Buttercupbreeze that she could work with anyone and manage to bring home anything she can catch.
The walk to the flatlands wasn't long, and Darkbelly was quick to leave Snailpaw's side to find perch on a rock. From a hunting standpoint, it was strategic-- able to see movements in the tall grass easier. But Darkbelly didn't really intend on hunting unless something ran right in front of him. "It's a nice day, isn't it?" he tried to continue the discussion, hoping to break the silence between them. "For hunting, at least. It's going to suck once Leaf-fall comes around, a lot of prey is going to get ready for snow."

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 18th, 2019, 01:48 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

The walk to the flatlands wasn't long, and Darkbelly was quick to leave Snailpaw's side to find perch on a rock. From a hunting standpoint, it was strategic-- able to see movements in the tall grass easier. But Darkbelly didn't really intend on hunting unless something ran right in front of him. "It's a nice day, isn't it?" he tried to continue the discussion, hoping to break the silence between them. "For hunting, at least. It's going to suck once Leaf-fall comes around, a lot of prey is going to get ready for snow."
Snailpaw's good eye watched as the warrior perched himself on a rock. The young molly listened for any movements, since she had no sense of smell. "prey will go look for food and so will we, so we'll be able to ctach enough, but once leafbare comes arounds we'll struggle to find hardly anything.", she replied. Snailpaw looked at the sun above them, feeling it's warmth.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 18th, 2019, 01:19 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

[ It's fine! ]

The large grey and white tom sat down, humming at the question. "I'd say fighting." He meowed, figuring it was the best answer him of all people would say. Hr was definitely heavy and had a strong hut so he found himself quite useful in fights. He flicked his tail, another yawn rippling from his throat. "Of course eating could be one too." He said in a joking tone , a somewhat smug grin plastered on his maw.
((Aaaa, I'm back! I missed you so much!!! :0 ))

Peachrunner let out a mrrow of laughter, his tail tip flicking as he gazed at Boulderstrike with an amused expression. Then he sighed and settled onto his side, stretching out his limbs and giving his shoulder a few licks. "Since we're on the topic of food now, what is your favourite fresh-kill? Mine is pidgeon, in all honesty, but we don't get very many." closing his eyes a moment and tilting his head towards the sun, he purred, yawning. Cracking an eye open, he gazed at his companion for a few moments while awaiting an answer.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread