Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
We're Off to See the...
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:54 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:53 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:52 PM

Old January 28th, 2024, 04:16 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 20 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

"It's not bad having an apprentice, I have one myself, and she's such a sweet!" she purred at the thought of Briarpaw. Even if the older apprentice was on the spicy side of life she could see some sort of passion in the younger cat. "We can meet back here with what we catch afterward okay? Don't get into trouble now, I can't save you if Dusklion chooses to take a few hairs off ya!" that was her only warning, she wouldn't have any kind of trouble on her watch. "Now, I have no idea what your mentor is doing to not have taught you at least the basics of hunting but I can help you, sweetie!" how absurd that these warriors had apprentices but couldn't be bothered to at least teach these young ones at least the basics. "Come, we'll start with something easy, try smelling around you and seeing if you can find anything"

@TherianInTheForest
@Katiethewolfchild
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 28th, 2024, 04:26 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Slowly, a golden-splotched cat walked into the territory. She had been exiled and was absolutely terrified of what could happen if she was caught. Goldenberry walked to the river, hoping to catch a small minnow and hopefully repay for what she had done by hunting for them. Maybe she would be invited back.
[ Open + Perms to attack or kill tho please just attack TvT ]
Old January 28th, 2024, 04:27 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Gender: Genderfluid/Gendervoid┊┊He/Void/Zir/Xe/Claw/Star/Them
Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Applebees
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

"It's not bad having an apprentice, I have one myself, and she's such a sweet!" she purred at the thought of Briarpaw. Even if the older apprentice was on the spicy side of life she could see some sort of passion in the younger cat. "We can meet back here with what we catch afterward okay? Don't get into trouble now, I can't save you if Dusklion chooses to take a few hairs off ya!" that was her only warning, she wouldn't have any kind of trouble on her watch. "Now, I have no idea what your mentor is doing to not have taught you at least the basics of hunting but I can help you, sweetie!" how absurd that these warriors had apprentices but couldn't be bothered to at least teach these young ones at least the basics. "Come, we'll start with something easy, try smelling around you and seeing if you can find anything"

@TherianInTheForest
@Katiethewolfchild
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Silverfeather ||She-Cat ||RiverClan Warrior
Silverfeather looks at Applebeas. "If you need help or something, just call my name," she mews before padding off towards a different direction, hoping to find some prey.

@Katiethewolfchild
@Leafy

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)
♥︎Silvermist (Rippleclan)
♥︎Shadowstar (Streamclan)
♥︎Cherryheart (Mistclan)

Old January 28th, 2024, 04:50 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.

Toadpaw didn't like being called sweetie, but she pretended that she didn't care. She sniffed around. I think I smell a... mouse? @Leafy @TherianInTheForest
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 28th, 2024 at 04:51 PM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 02:48 PM
i am a patriot with a gun

My Mood: Spooky

Eaglecall swims out into the river, just existing.
Old January 30th, 2024, 03:03 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Sedgestorm carefully picks his way through the territory, unfamiliar but strong with RiverClan scent. Ashpaw had finally passed.
Deep down, some part of him knew it was foolish to believe she would ever recover, but nonetheless he'd spent countless nights hoping, praying to StarClan that they'd grant a miracle. That all his work wasn't for naught.
But it seemed no amount of wishing and praying would ever get him what he wanted. That he was doomed to forever walk this path of endless pain and suffering.
And, with Ashpaw no longer in his care....
He missed home. He missed his mate.
He missed being part of a Clan, even if his time away had done him some good.
Her glanced around, tattered ears perking to any hint of another soul. A patrol, perhaps.
Maybe even Gingerstar himself.
The leader had given him permission to stay behind and try to help the ailing apprentice. He felt ashamed to have nothing to offer than a few sad apologies of not being able to save her.
It didn't matter now....
What was done couldn't be changed, and he could only wait to hear what the leader felt about letting him back into the Clan.

[ @poppy ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old January 30th, 2024, 04:34 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Applebees
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Applebees gave the other warrior a nod before she looked back to toadpaw with a smile. The warrior would do her best to give them a lesson, thought she was limited with action. She had just recently got healed from her fight with Ottersplash so everything was still tender. Yet she never refused a patrol, going out of camp was nice for her. Kept her from feeling sad from her lack of her mate, she missed hanging with Cliffjumper. "Ok so lead the way to it but crouch down low to the ground, keep your tail off the ground, and step lightly! Don't want to let them hear you and run!" she proceeded to give an example. The flame she-cat crouched, legs somewhat spaced out with her backlegs a bit further out but kept close and her tail just barely hanging above the ground. " You'll have to have your tail higher if you've got longer fur so it won't drag against the ground" she stayed in her position as she kept her cross eyes on the younger cat, "Now you try"

@TherianInTheForest @Katiethewolfchild

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 30th, 2024, 04:58 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.

Toadpaw did her best to do what Applebee had said. Being blind, the example was useless for the seven moon old. @Leafy @TherianInTheForest
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

The enthusiasm had Cherryswirl's heart swelling with a mixture of pride and excitement! Even if Sparrow did seem a little testy - she had seen him look away quickly after spotting him... It had made her internally chuckle - he still seemed alright to come along! And, to be fair, even if he had said no it looked like Eveningdew wanted to tag along too! Power in action, right?

"Absolutely you can, Evening! Let's catch up," Cherry meowed quickly before turning tail to rush out of the clearing after Swan & Sparrow.

------------

Once out of camp, Cherry huffed her way until she finally caught up with Swanbite, casting a smile to the other with a soft laugh. White breath filtered from her maw and up into the air, giving away the cold, biting temperature. Every so often she would glance behind, in an effort to make sure everyone was engaged and felt included. And with this, Cherryswirl took up a position relatively close to the middle of their formation so she could hear and see everyone,

"Plan of action. Let's determine one! I'm hoping we can each at least head back to camp with two pieces of prey, but it all depends on what's out right now. The cold might have caused some to go nesting so we'll work with what we got! Off the top of their heads, where is somewhere we could go that may be more likely to have prey?" She meowed inquisitively, looking between all three of them.

[ @JellyMoons | @Micanomancy | @finley.exe ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:30 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Cocoonwillow
~Fox~
Fox/She/Her
Silver Tongue Purk

Twilight… such a pretty time of night, thought Fox as she swiftly trotted about the territory in her wanderings. Cocoonwillow knew she would be better off going back to sleep but sleep was elusive tonight. So she found herself out and about in riverclan territory looking for anything that might help her clanmate Cobwebpaw… So far… no such luck… but currently she was following a very sweet scent that seemed to be coming from a hollow up in a tree. She carefully made her way up to the hollow to peer inside. What she saw surprised the she-cat… Fox had never seen the inside of a Bee Hive before now, though she’d been stung before from getting too close to one once…

Fox supposed it’s because it's winter… er… Leaf-bare… now, that the bees weren’t attacking… she breathed in deeply… enjoying the sweet smell of the honey… she gazed around the interior of the beehive, finding that it seemed most bees were still making a soft humming sound… though perhaps they hadn’t noticed Fox yet spotting a clean looking… bee free piece, she stuck her face into the hive, she admitted it might not have been the wisest of choices, and snatched the piece gently between her jaws as she torn it free and immediately climbed down the tree, sliding more than anything else, and torn off at high speed to try to escape the angry bees that detested her honeycomb snatching.

After quite a bit of running… and a few bee stings later… She finally lost sight of the bee’s and stopped to catch her breath. Sadly to find her face very sticky now… oh well at least most of it seemed to stay on the honeycomb itself. Grasping a few leaves, dried out… she sandwiched it between two leaves for better protection against stickiness. She hid the bundle amongst a pile of dried leaves as she left to look for more possibilities. She only knew the basics… like most cats… so she figured she’d stick with most of those… probably not the best help… but the most she could do.

She also decided that when she returned to offer to freshen up the nests in the medicine cat's den and do a little maintenance if needed.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn