Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2024, 07:00 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior - 28 Moons

Birchbranch let out a sharp hiss as she padded along throughout the territory.

Tansypaw was so....so pugnacious! This entire 'punishment' was preposterous.

Venting to a Clanmate is wrong, now?

Birchbranch grumbled. She couldn't believe she had let a group of apprentices scold her. Owltalon hadn't interfered, either.

Birchbranch crouched, stalking a blackbird. She guessed Tansypaw felt like Birchbranch then had a liability to her when she started talking.

The molly leaped and caught the blackbird by the neck. It went limp in her jaws instantly. Birchbranch buried it.

One.

Prey was sparse in leaf-bare, but Birchbranch was an excellent tracker. She quickly picked up the scent of a rabbit.

Crouching, she stalked forward. Leaping, the RiverClan she-cat easily caught the rabbit. It had tried to run, but the warrior had outrun it. She buried it with the blackbird.

Two.

Birchbranch later caught a thrush. Burying it with the other two pieces of prey, Birchbranch decided she would take a walk to calm down and come back for it later.

Three.

The molly's head turned as she heard an angry snarl behind her. A badger was looming over her.

Unsheathing her claws, Birchbranch prepared herself for a fight. She wouldn't let this creature stay in RiverClan territory. Not ever.

The badger lunged at Birchbranch, but the warrior dodged quickly and leaped onto its back. The badger roared and threw her off, snarling as Birchbranch's sharp claws left bloody wounds on its back.

Hissing with rage, Birchbranch raced forward and aimed her claws for the badger's eyes. She succeeded, but not before the badger landed a blow on the she-cat's throat.

Birchbranch gasped and the badger, blind, headed for neutral territory. Blood poured from the molly's wound, down her chest and onto her paws and the ground below her.

Though the wound was deep, it wasn't deep enough to kill the RiverClan warrior. If infection set in, well.....Birchbranch could die.

Unburying her prey, Birchbranch scooped up the blackbird, rabbit, and thrush, and headed back to camp.

Rainstar is RippleClan's current Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current Deputy.

@Marigoldwhisper [ Owltalon ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 24th, 2024 at 07:01 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 07:51 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

Something with more current..

The warrior huffed and puffed towards her two now grounded and exploded trees. Would she finally do what she'd been trying to do for so long? Or would she face the failure she sensed in herself. Thunder never really liked doing things she never knew the outcome of, but now this was fun. She didn't know what she could do completely. But Thunder had a sense that she could seriously do some damage. Maybe to a clan camp or to a river...

River, water, she had never tried her power in water before. Water carried electricity... did it not? She wanted to know far it could it go in the current of the moving river. How fun would it be? How oh so fun...

The warrior padded away from the two trees in search of something with a little bit more life a smirk on her face.

Old January 25th, 2024, 12:10 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

“So the snake slithers away.”

Something you love turns to something that you miss. Something that you say turns to something that you mean. This is the way that I know. This is the way and it makes me sick.

Adderpaw could not let her friend leave the clan just like that. She needed to find Tansypaw to keep her safe, to keep the clan safe. She needed Tansypaw.

Why couldn’t you have been nicer when you first met her Adderpaw? Was your pride really worth it? The young apprentice bit her lip hard enough to make it bleed. Thoughts were useless. Thoughts were distracting. They could not help her look around for the medicine cat so why did they matter?

The problem was that Adderpaw had no idea where to look for Tansypaw. Adderpaw had just ran out blindly without thinking and now she was alone in the territory. Something that she was told not to do by her very leader at a meeting nearly a moon ago. To go out alone. There were dangers out in the territory ever since the rise of rogues running around causing a mess. While there was a slight tinge of worry buried inside of Adderpaw’s heart it was overshadowed by the thoughts that Tansypaw was out there alone herself. This was a more pressing matter. Adderpaw knew how to fight and she had proven herself effective against invading rogues. She knew that she was strong and could handle herself but Tansypaw looked so frail that it sicken her to think what might happen. The clan needed a medicine cat, Tansypaw was so vital for the clan...

What left Adderpaw at a loss was that she thought she ran out right behind Tansypaw but she couldn’t find a trail. She couldn’t pick up a scent to where she had wandered off to. How could this be, was Tansypaw magic? Was there some kind of trick at play here? For hours Adderpaw tried looking around for where she could have gone. Where her friend could have possibly wandered off yet nothing came up
. Nothing that could give her a lead on where the medicine cat had gone.

Yet again Adderpaw questioned Starclan and if it was worth its salt. All it had done given the clan in the apprentice’s short life was give her clan and all those she cared about suffering and sorrow. Many a cat told her that there were Riverclan ancestors looking over them making sure that they will be ok. That Starclan was just as complex as all the other clans with many opinions and butting heads but to Adderoaw all that mattered none to her. Thunder warned, hail told her Starclan’s intentions true. All they cared about was Thunderclan. What made them hit the spotlight exactly? Did they just like Thunderclan more or did all the Thunderclan ghosts overpower all the other ghosts and ruled the stars. Whichever it was mattered little to Adderpaw. All Starclan was worth to her was the dust left in an empty nest.

Where are you going, Adderpaw? Who are you trying to prove yourself to? Why do you think that you can do all of this? Any of this?

Slowly the young apprentice came to a halt. She was so tired, oh god she was so tired. Tired of it all. Tried of always having to prove herself to a world that did not care who lived or died.

I think… I think..” She spoke to the ghosts. “I think I loved you.

Unable to take this anymore she needed to hide away. Lick her wounds. To heal the wounds that could not be seen so easily. She needed to hide away from the predators looming over her. Solace to heal herself.. To heal herself.

The young she cat found a hidden nook long forgotten and blended into it right as if she was always there. A piece of the world that no one was looking at. Here she could hide herself away for now. All away from the peering eye. They did not need to see her cry, to see her weakness. She knew them well as cruel and bitter creatures going for the neck when there was a slight hint of weakness. What was she supposed to do to fight against all of this? She would need an army but when she looked for them none she could find.

She would let her emotions run wild for now. It was what she needed, no one was going to care if one cat disappeared for a little while. Hell, the clan barely blinked an eye when a kitten went missing and didn’t seem to feel any different when they came back. What was all of this? What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do?

"I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough for you."

[I do not intend to give up rping Adderpaw]

Last edited by Fish; January 25th, 2024 at 12:11 AM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 01:37 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

she happily trotted after the dark tom, glancing around and trying to take in as many different smells as possible, mentally working to connect them to certain notable places like big trees, so she could remember it and return if she ever needed to.
"how are you doing today?" she asked the warrior after a while, he had seemed to be pretty alright earlier and the worst thing he could do was shut her down anyway.
she was a bit bummed out that she knew absolutely none of the herbs they were going to look for but rosemary and lavender sounded like they were going to be easy enough to find. lavender almost rung a bell in her mind- though she couldnt remember anything at the moment.
picking up a sharp, strong smell she tapped garlicfeather with her tail, making sure he knew she was parting from their little group, and followed the scent for a few meters. [2rolls for rosemary; 18, 18 lol ,2rolls for lavender; 14, 17]
the stars must be with her today because just hiding behind a large bush she found two rather spotty though healthy looking shrubs not too far apart. she assumed the one with the very small leaves to be rosemary and the one with the weird grey-ish one to be lavender, and gently tore off some of the plants.
this place must be shrub paradise! she had already halfway turned to leave when she remembered the description of elderflowers tansypaw had given. whatever she had infront of her paws now looked very much like a little tree, if not a bit dry. [2rolls for elderflower; 17, 10] she tore off a bit, the rest of the plant pretty much turning to dust infront of her eyes. she fresh smell filled her nose, making the rather assaulting smell the lavender and rosemary were giving off almost pleasant. almost.
having strayed quite a bit from where she had parted from garlicfeather she took a slightly different route back, passing a bush with big green leaves. [2rolls for burdock; 15, 6] big green leaves like the ones tansypaw had described burdock having. the stems also looked pretty thick. digging her claws into the more or less frozen ground she was able to retrieve one root before giving up and finally making her way back to garlicfeather.

[1 burdock, 1 elderflower, 2 rosemary, 2 lavender] @Fritter

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he kept up a brisk pace into the territory, looking back as little as possible, only so much that he could get away with saying he tried to get the apprentice to follow him. whatever. he split off from the main trek at random, [2rolls for lavender; 18, 9, 3rolls for rosemary; 18, 16, 14] and was surprised to find himself surrounded by harsh smelling shrubs. lavender and rosemary he assumed by looks, and tore off a bit to take back. team puddle was not loosing this.

[1 lavender, 3 rosemary] @Katiethewolfchild

(hope this is okay n i didnt miss any posts!)
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather kept a steady pace into the territory, jaws parted as he constantly checked for the distinct smells the herbs carried. Every sense was in use at the moment, mostly because he was desperate to win and also he still yearned for bragging rights. He blinked in surprise, it was a little awkward to admit but for a moment he'd forgotten there was an apprentice with him. He considered the question for a moment. 'S'ppose I'm doing alright today, apart from the whole being in last and Jay Frost being a total..' He paused mid-sentence, biting back a word he was pretty sure he wasn't allowed to say near the apprentice. He didn't want any sharp words his way from his choice of wording. 'Not smart cat.' He finished with a small nod. He felt the tap and watched Mink Paw part, then decided it was about time he did the same and went off seeking out the select herbs he was to memorise.

Starting off with the easiest seeming one, the fragrant shrub with needle sharp leaves. Fun. Sniffing around Garlic Feather was careful to place his paws right not wanting to bump straight into one, floral side was also mentioned right? Wait no that must have been lavender.. lavender? That was what it was called right? Anyhow enough herb stuff. Floral or not those spikes and smell must mean they must be an awful obvious find, sort of. It'd be embarrassing to miss this herb, he'd imagine he'd have to be an idiot to miss it. Especially with such a clear description, on that note (12 )
he found it thank the stars, look at that prickly thing, he was sort of glad he hadn't fumbled straight into it. He sniffed at it for a moment and his nose wrinkled, fragrant was an understatement! Stars! Tansy Paw needed the leaves right? Well if not he was bringing back something useful, reaching out and carefully pulling off a few he padded off, so far so good..
(+1 Rosemary)

Lavender, that was the floral one. Garlic Feather looked for some more smelly stuff, so far luck had been smiling on him pretty nicely especially now, and he was more then just grateful now he needed it. Tansy Paw said that if it was dead and dried it was still useable, so that's good! Honestly all this shrub plants were going to tick him off forever if he couldn't find this lavender, it was as simple as using your eyes and nose, and following simple instructions anyhow. (12 again?) Speaking of instructions there it was! Although, uh it was all dead but thank the stars tansy said she could still use it. Garlic Feather was grateful these leaves weren't as spiky as Rosemarys. Anyhow, he wasn't sure what part he was meant to take, so he took what he thought was right.
(+1 Lavender)

He was on a roll! He could swear on the stars this last round would be his finest yet. Bursting with confidence Garlic Feather sniffed around checking for the next thing needed. Burdock, with a really really hard to chew through stem. Lovely. Garlic Feather couldn't wait to get a pelt full of burrs just because he was looking for herbs, he was just jumping up and down with joy at the thought of coming back looking like a hedgehog. He couldn't help snort at the thought of the mockery he'd receive but it'd be more evidence then any other team could scuff up that they had the initiative to even try. (Rolled a 16) Garlic Feather found the herbs and grinned, luck was an understatement starclan themselves must've heard his "Pep talk" cause he was head of the four leaf clover at this point! Striding over he carefully dug at the base, uncovering the roots and bringing them out into his jaws, Mr Luck had some Burdock roots to deliver.
(+1 Burdock Roots)

And finally, Elderflowers. Some more shrub buisness, small shrubs that look like mini trees, little trees huh? That'd be easy peasy to look for. Small white flowers not so much, especially considering all the snow but he was still confident, and finally they smell like berries. And the best part of all this was that he'd no need to look for the "liveliest flowers" which made this even more breezy then before! And just as his overconfidence was at it's peak, Mr Luck just got a promotion! (ROLLED A 20 WHAT?? Another roll cause i have one left - 7) Garlic Feather found some! Glowing with pride he collected it carefully as he had previously, although clearly his confidence had peaked at it's limit as his luck was cut to it's finale as he struggled to find anything more then that. Whatever, it was the best haul he'd gotten so far!
(+1 Elderflower )

Seeing Mink Paw make their way back over he couldn't help grin with his huge surge of luck, he couldn't give two damns if anyone had gotten more he was just happy with what he'd gotten so far. It definitely put him into an even better mood then he was in before (Which wasn't a good one, so this was an improvement)! 'Woah, nice find Mink Paw!' Garlic Feather praised, forget winning this wasn't even a competition anymore! They'd already won at this point. 'Let's go take this back.'

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 25th, 2024, 01:50 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather kept a steady pace into the territory, jaws parted as he constantly checked for the distinct smells the herbs carried. Every sense was in use at the moment, mostly because he was desperate to win and also he still yearned for bragging rights. He blinked in surprise, it was a little awkward to admit but for a moment he'd forgotten there was an apprentice with him. He considered the question for a moment. 'S'ppose I'm doing alright today, apart from the whole being in last and Jay Frost being a total..' He paused mid-sentence, biting back a word he was pretty sure he wasn't allowed to say near the apprentice. He didn't want any sharp words his way from his choice of wording. 'Not smart cat.' He finished with a small nod. He felt the tap and watched Mink Paw part, then decided it was about time he did the same and went off seeking out the select herbs he was to memorise.

Starting off with the easiest seeming one, the fragrant shrub with needle sharp leaves. Fun. Sniffing around Garlic Feather was careful to place his paws right not wanting to bump straight into one, floral side was also mentioned right? Wait no that must have been lavender.. lavender? That was what it was called right? Anyhow enough herb stuff. Floral or not those spikes and smell must mean they must be an awful obvious find, sort of. It'd be embarrassing to miss this herb, he'd imagine he'd have to be an idiot to miss it. Especially with such a clear description, on that note (12 )
he found it thank the stars, look at that prickly thing, he was sort of glad he hadn't fumbled straight into it. He sniffed at it for a moment and his nose wrinkled, fragrant was an understatement! Stars! Tansy Paw needed the leaves right? Well if not he was bringing back something useful, reaching out and carefully pulling off a few he padded off, so far so good..
(+1 Rosemary)

Lavender, that was the floral one. Garlic Feather looked for some more smelly stuff, so far luck had been smiling on him pretty nicely especially now, and he was more then just grateful now he needed it. Tansy Paw said that if it was dead and dried it was still useable, so that's good! Honestly all this shrub plants were going to tick him off forever if he couldn't find this lavender, it was as simple as using your eyes and nose, and following simple instructions anyhow. (12 again?) Speaking of instructions there it was! Although, uh it was all dead but thank the stars tansy said she could still use it. Garlic Feather was grateful these leaves weren't as spiky as Rosemarys. Anyhow, he wasn't sure what part he was meant to take, so he took what he thought was right.
(+1 Lavender)

He was on a roll! He could swear on the stars this last round would be his finest yet. Bursting with confidence Garlic Feather sniffed around checking for the next thing needed. Burdock, with a really really hard to chew through stem. Lovely. Garlic Feather couldn't wait to get a pelt full of burrs just because he was looking for herbs, he was just jumping up and down with joy at the thought of coming back looking like a hedgehog. He couldn't help snort at the thought of the mockery he'd receive but it'd be more evidence then any other team could scuff up that they had the initiative to even try. (Rolled a 16) Garlic Feather found the herbs and grinned, luck was an understatement starclan themselves must've heard his "Pep talk" cause he was head of the four leaf clover at this point! Striding over he carefully dug at the base, uncovering the roots and bringing them out into his jaws, Mr Luck had some Burdock roots to deliver.
(+1 Burdock Roots)

And finally, Elderflowers. Some more shrub buisness, small shrubs that look like mini trees, little trees huh? That'd be easy peasy to look for. Small white flowers not so much, especially considering all the snow but he was still confident, and finally they smell like berries. And the best part of all this was that he'd no need to look for the "liveliest flowers" which made this even more breezy then before! And just as his overconfidence was at it's peak, Mr Luck just got a promotion! (ROLLED A 20 WHAT?? Another roll cause i have one left - 7) Garlic Feather found some! Glowing with pride he collected it carefully as he had previously, although clearly his confidence had peaked at it's limit as his luck was cut to it's finale as he struggled to find anything more then that. Whatever, it was the best haul he'd gotten so far!
(+1 Elderflower )

Seeing Mink Paw make their way back over he couldn't help grin with his huge surge of luck, he couldn't give two damns if anyone had gotten more he was just happy with what he'd gotten so far. It definitely put him into an even better mood then he was in before (Which wasn't a good one, so this was an improvement)! 'Woah, nice find Mink Paw!' Garlic Feather praised, forget winning this wasn't even a competition anymore! They'd already won at this point. 'Let's go take this back.'

the apprentice purred at the praise, proudly showing off the herbs and followed the warrior in direction of camp.
"is jayfrost always such a meanie?" she asked with a giggle, the grey toms behaviour had seemed rather silly to her, though she'd rather not get on his bad side either way. did he even have a "bad" side? maybe everyone was automatically on his bad side she thought grinning to herself. bad side or not, he could probably squish her if he wanted- or maybe not- the tom was tall for sure but she doubted he was any heavier than the avarage warrior..

(tbh its so funny describing my own character out of the eyes of another cat. though i think we have to think about how we r gonna fit this in the timeline w tansypaw running away- (thats also why this reply is so short btw))

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:19 AM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 02:09 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:

the apprentice purred at the praise, proudly showing off the herbs and followed the warrior in direction of camp.
"is jayfrost always such a meanie?" she asked with a giggle, the grey toms behaviour had seemed rather silly to her, though she'd rather not get on his bad side either way. did he even have a "bad" side? maybe everyone was automatically on his bad side she thought grinning to herself. bad side or not, he could probably squish her if he wanted- or maybe not- the tom was tall for sure but she doubted he was any heavier than the avarage warrior..

(tbh its so funny describing my own character out of the eyes of another cat. though i think we have to think about how we r gonna fit this in the timeline w tansypaw running away- (thats also why this reply is so short btw))
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather pretended to think on this, as if the question 'Is Jay frost a meanie' was a genuine puzzle he simply could not solve, he had to force down a grin and snicker with his next, short answer. 'He's the grumpiest cat you'll ever meet, but believe it or not I don't think Jay Frost knows how bad he comes off to other cats.' Garlic Feathers brain might as well have been switched to story mode now, he was no elder but he'd fit right if he wanted to with the old fleabags. Apart from the fact that garlic was 50%, maybe 40% sure he didn't have fleas. 'Me and Jay Frost got stuck out in the snow a little bit back, and before that we were mucking around and having fun, Jay Frost was playing along and everything. We got our tongues stuck to icicles, two heaps of snow straight to the face and a reminder why I am never going to where we got stuck again!' It wasn't much of a tale as it was Garlic recalling the memory, but it was pleasant up until a certain point. He shook off the memory, he may have not even recalled it correctly anyhow. 'I think that, personally, Jay Frost has been cursed with thorns forever in his nest and a big cloud of attitude above his head. But we all have our theories on the grumpy cats and what makes em so well.. grumpy.' Garlic Feather sighed.

(I'd assume this would all take place before, seeing as the event is still going!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 25th, 2024 at 02:09 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 02:30 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather pretended to think on this, as if the question 'Is Jay frost a meanie' was a genuine puzzle he simply could not solve, he had to force down a grin and snicker with his next, short answer. 'He's the grumpiest cat you'll ever meet, but believe it or not I don't think Jay Frost knows how bad he comes off to other cats.' Garlic Feathers brain might as well have been switched to story mode now, he was no elder but he'd fit right if he wanted to with the old fleabags. Apart from the fact that garlic was 50%, maybe 40% sure he didn't have fleas. 'Me and Jay Frost got stuck out in the snow a little bit back, and before that we were mucking around and having fun, Jay Frost was playing along and everything. We got our tongues stuck to icicles, two heaps of snow straight to the face and a reminder why I am never going to where we got stuck again!' It wasn't much of a tale as it was Garlic recalling the memory, but it was pleasant up until a certain point. He shook off the memory, he may have not even recalled it correctly anyhow. 'I think that, personally, Jay Frost has been cursed with thorns forever in his nest and a big cloud of attitude above his head. But we all have our theories on the grumpy cats and what makes em so well.. grumpy.' Garlic Feather sighed.

(I'd assume this would all take place before, seeing as the event is still going!)

she giggled at his reply "no way he doesnt realise how he acts!" she huffed, voice light and relaxed. she already liked garlicfeather.
"maybe he'll grow out of it" she joked before adding "how old is he anyway?" she thought about her own question for a moment. how old did she think he was..he couldnt be younger than 40 moons or older surely! he was way too grumpy to be that young! did grumpyness have something to do with age? maybe he was going to join the elders soon and snark at the kits because he has nothing better to do.

"did he really play with you? why was he so moody at you earlier then? do you think he just pretended to have fun with you?" she stopped herself before she could fall into a endless cycle of asking questions and not waiting for answers. she was glad garlicfeather seemed to be happy to talk to her. he hadnt told her that speaking of other cats behind their back was bad at least! she hated when the elders would creep up on her and tell her off for talking about other cats behind their backs.

"where did you go with him? and what happened? is that too much? should i stop with the questions now?" she rambled on, close to physically combusting under the pressure of all the questions she had.

(i love how garlic described jayfrost, maybe he'll get himself a reputation for being a meanie haha. jus saw ur chatbox question: lark n tansy are gone/dead cuz their rp-ers left the site)

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:19 AM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 02:54 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:

she giggled at his reply "no way he doesnt realise how he acts!" she huffed, voice light and relaxed. she already liked garlicfeather.
"maybe he'll grow out of it" she joked before adding "how old is he anyway?" she thought about her own question for a moment. how old did she think he was..he couldnt be younger than 40 moons or older surely! he was way too grumpy to be that young! did grumpyness have something to do with age? maybe he was going to join the elders soon and snark at the kits because he has nothing better to do.

"did he really play with you? why was he so moody at you earlier then? do you think he just pretended to have fun with you?" she stopped herself before she could fall into a endless cycle of asking questions and not waiting for answers. she was glad garlicfeather seemed to be happy to talk to her. he hadnt told her that speaking of other cats behind their back was bad at least! she hated when the elders would creep up on her and tell her off for talking about other cats behind their backs.

"where did you go with him? and what happened? is that too much? should i stop with the questions now?" she rambled on, close to physically combusting under the pressure of all the questions she had.

(i love how garlic described jayfrost, maybe he'll get himself a reputation for being a meanie haha. jus saw ur chatbox question: lark n tansy are gone/dead cuz their rp-ers left the site)
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather let out a howl of laughter amused at all the questions, he just couldn't contain his previously stuffed down giggles. 'I think if knowing how you act was a contest, Jay Frost would lose so badly he'd get frowned upon for moons on end.' Garlic Feather honestly could imagine a contest just like that set up for Jay Frost on purpose. If anything Garlic Feather would have been the one setting it up. Garlic Feather blinked at the age related question and grinned knowing the answer. 'Same age as me or near to that I'm sure! Although anycat could mistake him for a mangy elder.' Of course, the last bit was a joke! Hopefully Jay Frost had already gone off far from here, so their conversation wasn't compromised. Garlic Feather wondered what had Mink Paw so curious about the Grumpy grouch his friend, had they had a bad interaction or something? Mink paw better not put his name in the crime and stomp on Jay Frost and Garlic's friendship! 'Of course he really did, we used to be good friends as apprentices, we were as close as you'd ever seen. I think he's just grumpy for no reason, or maybe cause he's had the blame pinned on him when it was his fault. Y'know without Jay Frost being such a tick that last round I think we would have won already, and you wouldn't have had this conversation with me.' Garlic feather grinned then shifted to the next question .'Anyhow, I don't think Jay Frost would pretend to have fun. Unless watching Jay frost with his tongue stuck to an icicle is him pretending then i'd like to look up and see some hedgehogs flying overhead. ' Garlic snorted, and yet even when he answered more questions flowed over like a river. He took a moment to glance around, it was gonna get pretty darn cold and with his short fur he didn't wanna be caught out in it. 'Why don't we head back and I can tell you all about it.'

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old January 25th, 2024, 06:41 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

[

QUOTE=Marigoldwhisper;1540897]
`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon flicked her orange gaze back to Birchbranch, her eyes clouding with unexpressed worry.

She dropped the moss next to Birdsnow, trusting the deputy to take rightful charge. It's not like Owltalon had a clue of about what might've happened while she was gone, she just hoped things were calming back down.

"Alright," Owltalon mewed, "I'm ready. Well, as ready as a nearly frozen cat can ever be." She let out a dry chuckle.

She took her place next to Appledawn, patiently waiting for any more instruction. It's not like the frazzled she-cat was in any hurry, in fact, she'd love to give her paws a break. Even just a small one.

Tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMoons View Post

@Marigoldwhisper @TheLostAmongTheStars

"Birdsnow ordered us to go track down the badger that did this. You can leave the moss here, other cats are tending to Birchbranch now." Sorrelblaze gently explained. He nodded in approval to Honeystep leading the way, taking a few steps forward, hoping she would get the party going.

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”

With Honeystep in lead she walked forwards to see what was going on. She found where Birchbranch got hurt and took a deep smell of the the scene. Honeystep responded with a flehmen response, soaking deep the scent of everything. Then she nodded her head to no one in particular before she headed of in the direction towards the scent of the badger.

"Right looks like the badger went off towards the end of our border.." She said as they were approaching it. It looked like the large predator had ran for the no man's lands but she was worried that it could linger around
Old January 25th, 2024, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

@TheLostAmongTheStars @Marigoldwhisper

Sorrelblaze nodded at Honeystep's analysis, drinking in the scene as she did. "Yeah, seems so. The scent is fresh, but no fresher than the time it took place." He brought his nose to the air as he tasted the cold wind, whiskers twitching sensitively. The frosted ground barred both Birchbranch's blood and the badgers, but mostly Birdchbranch's. Concerning...did she wound it enough for it to not come back? It was hard to tell. Furrowing his catbrows, Sorrelblaze brought his gaze to Owltalon and Honeystep once more. "Let's press further to make sure the scent truly goes past our borders. Last thing we want is a raging wounded badger running amuck."

" i love you to the moon and back "

character site coming soon !!
Closed Thread