Old January 5th, 2024, 12:18 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

watching the kit scramble up the tree he let out a sigh, he had no done enough climbing for this.
"listen i dont mean you harm. im jayfrost, im 23 and ive been a warrior for a while now, now, im gonna come up and get you and then we'll go back to camp. do not even think about jumping, youre up way too high."
stars, he hoped the smaller tom would at least listen to him for this once, maybe even calmed by the introduction. he approached the tree, making sure to make enough noise to inform the kit of his presence and started to climb the tree. awkward and clunky as it gets, but he was getting there.
yeah no climbing wasnt his thing at all, but it was getting the job done, not much further until he could grab the kit..
"i just want you safe alright. im going to grab you and bring you back down so you dont get hurt okay."

(its alright dont worry!)

he started to rethink- maybe jumping wasn't a genius solution. hmmm- "how about we make a compromise? i was planning on going back to camp anyways. go back down and then ill come back down, and without picking me up because i can fend for myself we can both walk back to camp- but you also have to swear not to tell anyone about this, your right I'm not allowed to be out here. but if you don't swear i will jump." he said. he knew the warrior might not believe him and so he took a few steps back onto the thin branch. he meant it- he could fend for himself and he knew so, he might not be able to fight a badger but he knew better than most kits. "and one more thing, just so this is even i promise i wont come out here again, or at least when I'm not allowed to that is-."

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^
Old January 5th, 2024, 12:37 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

Misty gave a quick nod, wondering where the hell Snapfury was. If he didn't come soon she supposed they'd have to go back without him. Now that she was thinking about it she had not seen him on the way here either.. oh well. He was a warrior, he could care for himself, and if he was too incompetent to complete a patrol that was his fault. "Sure, if he ever comes," she commented.

Her one amber eye looked over to Jayfrost and she raised a brow. Was he okay?? He didn't look alright. She didn't know what he was having a breakdown over but she supposed she should comfort him. "Uh.. are you alright? What's wrong?" Mistypaw asked with a soft voice, head tipping to the left.

[ @New Shoom's eve ]
"Hey, my foot was stuck in a root. Like, really stuck!" Snapfury charged toward his patrolmates. "You alright, man?" He glanced at one of the other cats.
@al3cc766

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old January 6th, 2024, 06:42 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was peacefully making his way around, the cold wasn't as much of a bother for the moment, he was trying to ignore it and soak in his surroundings. He felt a sharp pain as his paw pads began to hurt a little. He thought nothing of it, continuing on when the pain worsened. He still shrugged it off, not fazed by it for a long while well walking along and sniffing around looking for something to decorate the warriors den with. At this time, he thought it'd look wicked if he could find some particularly pretty rocks and put them around his nest. Although they'd be a terror to roll onto when he slept it'd be worth it to have his nest looking perky, the ache in his paws grew and he took a moment to inspect them. Yikes! Now that he looked at them they seemed to grow even worse. He wrinkled his nose inspecting the horrible cracks and gave his paws each a quick few licks before picking up about 3 'Pretty' rocks and hurrying back to camp. Ought to get this checked.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:40 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
he started to rethink- maybe jumping wasn't a genius solution. hmmm- "how about we make a compromise? i was planning on going back to camp anyways. go back down and then ill come back down, and without picking me up because i can fend for myself we can both walk back to camp- but you also have to swear not to tell anyone about this, your right I'm not allowed to be out here. but if you don't swear i will jump." he said. he knew the warrior might not believe him and so he took a few steps back onto the thin branch. he meant it- he could fend for himself and he knew so, he might not be able to fight a badger but he knew better than most kits. "and one more thing, just so this is even i promise i wont come out here again, or at least when I'm not allowed to that is-."

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"okay. i wont tell anyone as long as we go back to camp and you wont go out alone until youre a warrior. but i am going to pick you up, its too dangerous for you to get down alone"
he wasnt happy with the compromise but as long as they were getting back to camp without any more fighting he was okay with it, maybe someone would see them return and ask so he wouldnt have to keep quiet about this.
he grabbed the kit, quickly getting down the tree and putting bonekit down.
"see wasnt so bad. now we go back to camp and i can show you how to sneak up on someone if you want" he was trying to make this sound good to the kit, not keen on having to drag him back to camp.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old January 6th, 2024, 05:15 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

(To those reading- ignore the random time skip)

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was drinking in the scents around him, stars. He felt a lot better today. Today, just as he was hunting for pretty rocks the day
before he was now seeking out something particularly pretty for his mate good Friend Dandelion, he wanted only the best to impress and had to make sure his gift was truly un-returnable. He took a lengthy amount of time sniffing and turning over rocks in search of the perfect gift. He recalled seeing a particularly interesting one close by a much bigger rock, he took a while searching around for it, he found leaves that looked nice, but not good enough. He found a rock with beautiful patterns.. mm rock... for later. He also came across a feather that he had assumed had fallen from a birds nest nearby a tree, he examined it for a moment and just as he was about to settle on the feather he noticed something shiny that caught his eye easily. Hurrying over he turned the rock over and there it was a beautiful hollow sphere with tiny, purple crystals lined within. He took a long moment to admire it, nature was truly beautiful and this would make a fine gift for his friend. He had a pretty rock, a pretty feather, and the crystal thing he'd been looking for. He guessed it wasn't every walk you found one of these so took this moment to appreciate his luck with such and sit down. Where do these weird rocks come from anyway? He couldn't recall seeing any place nearby that had such beauties laying within. Perhaps it was just luck and someone had dropped it well passing by. Now he simply had to find the perfect moment to hand over such a precious thing.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 6th, 2024, 06:19 PM

Quote:

"okay. i wont tell anyone as long as we go back to camp and you wont go out alone until youre a warrior. but i am going to pick you up, its too dangerous for you to get down alone"
he wasnt happy with the compromise but as long as they were getting back to camp without any more fighting he was okay with it, maybe someone would see them return and ask so he wouldnt have to keep quiet about this.
he grabbed the kit, quickly getting down the tree and putting bonekit down.
"see wasnt so bad. now we go back to camp and i can show you how to sneak up on someone if you want" he was trying to make this sound good to the kit, not keen on having to drag him back to camp.

once he was put down he sighed "thanks i guess- I'm sorry for being so rude, really i do! I've just been having a bit of a bad moon-. thanks for the offer, i think ill just go take a nap though. this weather makes a cat tired" he said as he started to pad towards home. while they were walking he got curious "so why where you out here? if you dont mind me asking.".

Old January 6th, 2024, 06:36 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
once he was put down he sighed "thanks i guess- I'm sorry for being so rude, really i do! I've just been having a bit of a bad moon-. thanks for the offer, i think ill just go take a nap though. this weather makes a cat tired" he said as he started to pad towards home. while they were walking he got curious "so why where you out here? if you dont mind me asking.".

"no problem, lets go back so you can get some rest then" making sure the kit was keeping up he started slowly making his way back to camp.
"i was observing. being aware of your surroundings can help with hunting, especially during leafbare" he replied after a short pause. he was necessarily lying, he did like to be aware of the animals and the forest around him, but today he had really just sat to watch the snow slowly fall from the seemingly endless grey sky and the small birds that hadnt disappeared hastily hop from branch to branch, knocking off small bits of snow.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old January 6th, 2024, 06:54 PM

Quote:
"no problem, lets go back so you can get some rest then" making sure the kit was keeping up he started slowly making his way back to camp.
"i was observing. being aware of your surroundings can help with hunting, especially during leafbare" he replied after a short pause. he was necessarily lying, he did like to be aware of the animals and the forest around him, but today he had really just sat to watch the snow slowly fall from the seemingly endless grey sky and the small birds that hadnt disappeared hastily hop from branch to branch, knocking off small bits of snow.

" oh i see." he said. he didn't want to be in this situation- but this was all his fault and he had accepted that.

(where do you wana cut this off?)

Old January 7th, 2024, 11:48 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

As he trudged through the territory, he thought back to what Larkstar had said about the state of prey in their waters. It was disappointing and certainly would be an obstacle, but nothing that Riverclan couldn’t overcome.

“Hey, Springpaw, how’s your training coming along?” He asked softly, although his eyes trained on the water’s surface and his nose pointed upwards in an attempt to catch the scent of something–anything. The tom was most comfortable speaking with Springpaw, and he himself was a pretty talkative guy, so he thought he’d ask about it just to spark some conversation.

[ @Leafy @FrostyGalaxy sorry for the late start pookums ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 8th, 2024, 11:08 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Finchfluff-*
he/him // 23moons // Silver Tongue
deep russet tabby with amber eyes and white markings

This is dumb and this is stupid. He doesn't want to be here and Finchfluff has decided he's going to make that abundantly clear. Groaning loudly, he cut's any reply Springpaw was about to give off with his own sour commentary.

"Yo, quit the chatter," he says, eyes narrowed, "do you want this patrol to last forever? Obviously she's close to being done in her training, do you see how old she is?" He scoffed again after that comment, adding bitterly and with a roll of his eyes, "well, ignore that. Age means nothing in regards to completed training, just look at our incredible deputy." He's laying on the sarcasm real thick today for some reason, but that's fine. Honestly, he wasn't saying anything that wasn't true. Practically everyone in the clan knew their leadership was questionable at best.

Feeling vindicated in his small tirade, Finch wandered away some distance and began the hunt.

[ @Omari // @Leafy ]
Closed Thread