Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 05:58 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 05:53 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:50 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 05:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:48 PM

Old January 4th, 2024, 06:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Moonfoot / she-her / warrior

A cold breeze swept over, and i immediately tried to hide inside of pricklestep's fur, cold.

(may or may not be completing another bingo: cuddling another cat for warmth XD)
@Galaxy_

Old January 4th, 2024, 06:49 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Bonekit
AMAB Male He/him
6 Moons
Blind [Dreamwalker Purrk Inactive]

as Bonekit walked into territory he still regretted what he did-, he gave Larkstar such a worry and he never should have done so. at least he now has good bearings of the territory. he knows all the smells, well most of them- and can walk into the area without getting lost. Pepperkit was right; he could do this, and he will be a great warrior. just then he smelled another cat quickly he followed the scent. "hello/" he said

@al3cc766

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:55 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: 24hrs if urgent, 72hrs otherwise :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post

Bonekit
AMAB Male He/him
6 Moons

as Bonekit walked into territory he still regretted what he did-, he gave Larkstar such a worry and he never should have done so. at least he now has good bearings of the territory. he knows all the smells, well most of them- and can walk into the area without getting lost. Pepperkit was right; he could do this, and he will be a great warrior. just then he smelled another cat quickly he followed the scent. "hello/" he said

@al3cc766

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he had heard something behind him but not bothered to look, assuming it to be a squirrel or something, the wind blowing in his face therefore making it impossible for him to smell whatever made the noise behind him.
the small 'hello' pulled him out of his thoughts, head and upper body turning further than what would look comfortable to identify the small voice.
"what are you doing here? youre not supposed to be outside."
he mewed in a gentle tone, not wanting to spook the kit too much as he got to his feet and turned around to face the kit, then crouching down to be a bit closer to the kits line of sight.

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 4th, 2024, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he had heard something behind him but not bothered to look, assuming it to be a squirrel or something, the wind blowing in his face therefore making it impossible for him to smell whatever made the noise behind him.
the small 'hello' pulled him out of his thoughts, head and upper body turning further than what would look comfortable to identify the small voice.
"what are you doing here? youre not supposed to be outside."
he mewed in a gentle tone, not wanting to spook the kit too much as he got to his feet and turned around to face the kit, then crouching down to be a bit closer to the kits line of sight.

Bonekit
AMAB Male He/him
6 Moons

Right- he forgot, since he missed his apprentice ceremony everyone treats him like a helpless baby. "relax I'm fine- I'm allowed to be out here." he was sick of people looking down on him, he never knew his mom so no one even was waiting for him. We was always so timid shy and kind, but this reply was different. he was upset. and also maturing very quickly. but that couldn't change the fact that he should be apprentice- and he would have if it wasn't for his disappearance.

Last edited by {Victim}; January 4th, 2024 at 07:03 PM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 07:09 PM
literally alec hardy

Quote:

Bonekit
AMAB Male He/him
6 Moons

Right- he forgot, since he missed his apprentice ceremony everyone treats him like a helpless baby. "relax I'm fine- I'm allowed to be out here." he was sick of people looking down on him, he never knew his mom so no one even was waiting for him. We was always so timid shy and kind, but this reply was different. he was upset. and also maturing very quickly. but that couldn't change the fact that he should be apprentice- and he would have if it wasn't for his disappearance.

"hmm i dont know mate, you look awfully small for a warrior and i bet your family is already worrying about you. how about we go play somewhere else?"

he tilted his head in question, not making attempts to pick up the kit yet. it was far too cold for any non warrior, apprentice or not, to be out of camp. and too dangerous too. foxes and badgers were more desperate than usual during leafbare. and the rogue attack and the exiles. no, this was no place for the small cat.

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 4th, 2024, 07:16 PM

Quote:

"hmm i dont know mate, you look awfully small for a warrior and i bet your family is already worrying about you. how about we go play somewhere else?"

he tilted his head in question, not making attempts to pick up the kit yet. it was far too cold for any non warrior, apprentice or not, to be out of camp. and too dangerous too. foxes and badgers were more desperate than usual during leafbare. and the rogue attack and the exiles. no, this was no place for the small cat.

Rage hit him. "MY FAMILY IS DEAD" he yelled. he jerked back and realized what he did. "i-im sorry, i-" he paused and sighed. "im Blind alright? im 6 moons almost seven. i missed my apprentice ceremony and i got a pass to come out here and get my barring's of the area not to far away from camp. if you don't believe me you can go as Larkstar herself. im sorry for yelling at you- that was wrong of me, I've just been going through a lot recently.".

Old January 4th, 2024, 07:23 PM
literally alec hardy

Quote:
Rage hit him. "MY FAMILY IS DEAD" he yelled. he jerked back and realized what he did. "i-im sorry, i-" he paused and sighed. "im Blind alright? im 6 moons almost seven. i missed my apprentice ceremony and i got a pass to come out here and get my barring's of the area not to far away from camp. if you don't believe me you can go as Larkstar herself. im sorry for yelling at you- that was wrong of me, I've just been going through a lot recently.".

his ears turning back as the kit yelled at him, just staring back dumbfounded. that was certainly a first. kits yelling at a cat easily more than twice their size was not something he experienced every day.
"i really dont think you should be out here right now. especially not alone. its cold and the snow is going to get heavier."
he couldnt just say no to a direct order from larkstar but jayfrost wasnt too sure larkstar would give a kit permission to leave camp alone during leafbare.
unsure what to do he shifted to the side a bit, blocking the most direct way bonekit could possibly run past him. it was silly really, he could easily catch up with most cats, especially a kit, and it wasnt like the small tom could just get past him anyway.

(heading off to bed now! will be online again in like 10hrs or so)

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 4th, 2024, 07:33 PM

Quote:

his ears turning back as the kit yelled at him, just staring back dumbfounded. that was certainly a first. kits yelling at a cat easily more than twice their size was not something he experienced every day.
"i really dont think you should be out here right now. especially not alone. its cold and the snow is going to get heavier."
he couldnt just say no to a direct order from larkstar but jayfrost wasnt too sure larkstar would give a kit permission to leave camp alone during leafbare.
unsure what to do he shifted to the side a bit, blocking the most direct way bonekit could possibly run past him. it was silly really, he could easily catch up with most cats, especially a kit, and it wasnt like the small tom could just get past him anyway.

(heading off to bed now! will be online again in like 10hrs or so)

it was a trap- if only he would have not missed his apprentice cermony, agh no time to think! lets see if he remembers correctly there should be a tree right beside him, he quickly runs and climbs up, he refuses to be treated, he was fine! but he had to say he was a bit cold- he planned on going back to camp but it seems he might be here for a bit. what if this cat climbed up to? he surely couldn't jump, that would be a one way ticket to starclan!!! he started to think. he looked below him at all the snow. if he jumped in the right area he could reduce fall damage. so if worse comes to worse he could jump and run back to camp, maybe eat something as well, he was getting a bit hungry. so then he waited, looking at the warriors next move.

(ok! ill se u soon! btw sorry if this is considered power play! he spent some time missing and so he gained a bit of knowledge on some things so i hope that you dont take this as power play, if you do i apologize!)

Old January 5th, 2024, 05:01 AM
literally alec hardy

Quote:
it was a trap- if only he would have not missed his apprentice cermony, agh no time to think! lets see if he remembers correctly there should be a tree right beside him, he quickly runs and climbs up, he refuses to be treated, he was fine! but he had to say he was a bit cold- he planned on going back to camp but it seems he might be here for a bit. what if this cat climbed up to? he surely couldn't jump, that would be a one way ticket to starclan!!! he started to think. he looked below him at all the snow. if he jumped in the right area he could reduce fall damage. so if worse comes to worse he could jump and run back to camp, maybe eat something as well, he was getting a bit hungry. so then he waited, looking at the warriors next move.

(ok! ill se u soon! btw sorry if this is considered power play! he spent some time missing and so he gained a bit of knowledge on some things so i hope that you dont take this as power play, if you do i apologize!)

watching the kit scramble up the tree he let out a sigh, he had no done enough climbing for this.
"listen i dont mean you harm. im jayfrost, im 23 and ive been a warrior for a while now, now, im gonna come up and get you and then we'll go back to camp. do not even think about jumping, youre up way too high."
stars, he hoped the smaller tom would at least listen to him for this once, maybe even calmed by the introduction. he approached the tree, making sure to make enough noise to inform the kit of his presence and started to climb the tree. awkward and clunky as it gets, but he was getting there.
yeah no climbing wasnt his thing at all, but it was getting the job done, not much further until he could grab the kit..
"i just want you safe alright. im going to grab you and bring you back down so you dont get hurt okay."

(its alright dont worry!)

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; January 5th, 2024 at 05:02 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:00 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardJiNgLe! View Post

Moonfoot / she-her / warrior

A cold breeze swept over, and i immediately tried to hide inside of pricklestep's fur, cold.

(may or may not be completing another bingo: cuddling another cat for warmth XD)
@Galaxy_

Its fine//

Pricklestep smiled as Moonfoot came closer he wrapped his tail around her. "Are you cold?"