Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 07:52 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by ellie
Today 07:43 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:22 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:05 AM
ophelia’s everything finder
by ophelia
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:53 AM

Old February 11th, 2024, 11:27 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Bravebird
She/her | 43 moons | WindClan Warrior
[ Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren ]
A cave behind Twilight Falls? Okay now that was certainly interesting. Bravebird was glad she had been selected, stepping forward to join Twilightstar. That excitement quickly became muddled frustration however as a loud voice piped up demanding to go on the patrol. With her ears flat the lilac warrior glared over at Gingersplash. Always making a commotion!

"I don't know if you've noticed, Gingersplash," she began, unable to hold her tongue, "but this patrol is full of perfectly capable warriors - and as your apprentice has stated, she knows how to fight. So unless you don't trust your own Clanmates, I can't see why else you would so rudely butt into this patrol that you weren't called for." Was it a little rude? Sure. But rudeness was sometimes the only thing that worked.

Giving a scoff towards the warrior Brave turned and glanced towards where her mother was. Words were easy to catch as she caught Dapplebreeze telling her apprentice that they'd find no better partner. Puffing out her chest a bit, Brave waved her tail towards Brightpaw. "You can stick with me, kid," she purred with a gleam in her blue eyes. She'd be sure to keep an eye on them.

...Though for now, she did catch something out of the corner of her eye. Hawkfur was on the patrol... but he was sticking next to Vixenstar. She wanted to fully look, to figure out why he hadn't come over to say hello (and also why she was bothered by it) but for now she focused on Brightpaw, gesturing with her tail for the apprentice to come along as they all filed out.

[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @Wingnettle - Dunecall | @ChaosBringer. - Vixenstare | @dino. - Fleckstorm | @Tiabirb - Swiftfire | @Micanomancy - Hawkfur | @RoboPrism - Hollowfoot | @Swiftheart <3 - Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic - Nighthail | @violin - Maplepaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Birdpaw | @Starii - Fallowpaw | @Estelle - Silverpaw | @Lunalis - Fogpaw | @MockingRabbit - Brightpaw | @Shellwhisker - Gingersplash ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 11th, 2024, 11:34 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Bravebird
A cave behind Twilight Falls? Okay now that was certainly interesting. Bravebird was glad she had been selected, stepping forward to join Twilightstar. That excitement quickly became muddled frustration however as a loud voice piped up demanding to go on the patrol. With her ears flat the lilac warrior glared over at Gingersplash. Always making a commotion!

"I don't know if you've noticed, Gingersplash," she began, unable to hold her tongue, "but this patrol is full of perfectly capable warriors - and as your apprentice has stated, she knows how to fight. So unless you don't trust your own Clanmates, I can't see why else you would so rudely butt into this patrol that you weren't called for." Was it a little rude? Sure. But rudeness was sometimes the only thing that worked.

Giving a scoff towards the warrior Brave turned and glanced towards where her mother was. Words were easy to catch as she caught Dapplebreeze telling her apprentice that they'd find no better partner. Puffing out her chest a bit, Brave waved her tail towards Brightpaw. "You can stick with me, kid," she purred with a gleam in her blue eyes. She'd be sure to keep an eye on them.

...Though for now, she did catch something out of the corner of her eye. Hawkfur was on the patrol... but he was sticking next to Vixenstar. She wanted to fully look, to figure out why he hadn't come over to say hello (and also why she was bothered by it) but for now she focused on Brightpaw, gesturing with her tail for the apprentice to come along as they all filed out.

[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @Wingnettle - Dunecall | @ChaosBringer. - Vixenstare | @dino. - Fleckstorm | @Tiabirb - Swiftfire | @Micanomancy - Hawkfur | @RoboPrism - Hollowfoot | @Swiftheart <3 - Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic - Nighthail | @violin - Maplepaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Birdpaw | @Starii - Fallowpaw | @Estelle - Silverpaw | @Lunalis - Fogpaw | @MockingRabbit - Brightpaw | @Shellwhisker - Gingersplash ]

v Mentions v
@Moonraven
@Estelle
@Lunalis
@MockingRabbit
@Katiethewolfchild
@violin
@furrensic
@Swiftheart <3
@RoboPrism
@Minacomancy
@Tiabirb
@Wingnettle
@ChaosBringer.
@Rani

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior - 36 Moons

____

Gingersplash's blue eyes widened at Bravebird's harsh words, clearly taken aback.

Not. Fair.

Those were the only words Gingersplash was able to think at the moment.

The warrior trembled with the effort to keep herself calm.

''I don't see how wanting to protect my apprentice is wrong in your eyes, Bravebird,'' Gingersplash replied calmly.

''But apparently, it is. And I'm not going to argue.''

Bravebird was a well-respected warrior among WindClan, and Twilightstar would claw Gingersplash's ears off if she disrespected her.

Giving a lash of her black-and-ginger tail, the WindClan warrior stormed off, quickening her pace when she felt her eyes water and disappeared into the Warriors' Den, not turning back even when she heard a cat follow her.

The last thing Gingersplash needed was for her Clanmates to make fun of her for being upset.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; February 11th, 2024 at 11:40 AM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 01:15 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

NIGHTHAIL
she/her. 36 moons. long haired black and grey molly with lighter splotches; blue eyes; scarred
( purrks; the collector, rapid recovery )

nighthail's ear gives a twitch of acknowledgement at twilightstar picking her for the patrol. giving the leader a firm nod, the warrior sticks near the back end of the patrol group.

[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @Wingnettle - Dunecall | @ChaosBringer. - Vixenstare | @dino. - Fleckstorm | @Tiabirb - Swiftfire | @Micanomancy - Hawkfur | @RoboPrism - Hollowfoot | @Swiftheart <3 - Moonfall/Poppysnow | @tallulah - bravebird | @violin - Maplepaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Birdpaw | @Starii - Fallowpaw | @Estelle - Silverpaw | @Lunalis - Fogpaw | @MockingRabbit - Brightpaw | @Shellwhisker - Gingersplash ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 11th, 2024, 06:14 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Vixenstare

Vixenstare unsheathed her claws as a cat padded to her side, but sheathed them when she saw it was Hawkfur. "Yeah. A bit too large for my liking." The molly answered. Now that Hawkfur was here, she could probably just hang out with him and not be annoyed by other warriors and dumb apprentices. "Yeah. I hope so. Or else I've just gone on a patrol to nowhere instead of training my apprentice."

@Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @tallulah [Bravebird] |
| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart<3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and paws, with sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur hummed lowly in agreement, jerking out of the way as an unfamiliar cat accidentally bumped into him as the group headed out of camp. "I'm starting to wonder if joining was worth it..." he muttered quietly so only Vixenstare was hear. Of course, he had offered, and Twilightstar had accepted. He didn't want anyone overhearing and making a big fuss by claiming his heart wasn't in it. He didn't regret joining the patrol, but maybe he would have felt more comfortable hanging back guarding camp... This many cats was way too many for his pelt to stay flat. "How is training going, by the way?" He asked. "...Bristlepaw, was it?" He strained to remember when the apprentice's ceremony was, but the last several moons were all muddied in his head and he had trouble picking it out of the eddies.

| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart<3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old February 11th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Thankfully there didn't seem to be much drama this meeting. The most interesting thing that happened was Twilightstar discovering a cave behind Twilight Falls. As much as Fallownose wanted to volunteer it would be better for him to stay at camp if Twilightstar was leading the expedition. While he doubted anything serious would happen, tensions with the other Clans were high and on the off chance there was some sort of emergency it was better to have one of them at camp.

As the group of cats Twilightstar called gathered, Fallownose watched silently and waited for them to depart. He was content to supervise the camp and make sure everything ran smoothly while his leader found a possible safe haven should anything happen to their current home.
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:27 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and paws, with sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur hummed lowly in agreement, jerking out of the way as an unfamiliar cat accidentally bumped into him as the group headed out of camp. "I'm starting to wonder if joining was worth it..." he muttered quietly so only Vixenstare was hear. Of course, he had offered, and Twilightstar had accepted. He didn't want anyone overhearing and making a big fuss by claiming his heart wasn't in it. He didn't regret joining the patrol, but maybe he would have felt more comfortable hanging back guarding camp... This many cats was way too many for his pelt to stay flat. "How is training going, by the way?" He asked. "...Bristlepaw, was it?" He strained to remember when the apprentice's ceremony was, but the last several moons were all muddied in his head and he had trouble picking it out of the eddies.

| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart<3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

Vixenstare

Vixenstare glared at the cat who bumped into Hawkfur, padding alongside him. "It is. If something happens, we'll be known as the cats who had sure it became safe for the clan." She whispered back, her tail whisking around softly. If Vixenstare could do something unique to help this patrol, she'd be recognized in Windclan, and not just be known as the mean molly. Her ears twitched as Hawkfur spoke once more. "Haven't started. Just got Bristlepaw this meeting." Vixenstare said, her eyes flickering around.

| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart<3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old February 12th, 2024, 11:45 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Hollowfoot grumbled, pushing through the patrol. For a second it felt like someone's eyes lingered on him. Glancing around yielded nothing.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:08 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Despite her observant nature, it appeared her apprentice had found her before she'd lay eyes on her. An already good sign as to the tabby's attitude towards training. Touching noses with the younger she-cat, the senior warrior offered a purr in greeting, blinking affectionately at her. It was hard to not see young Brightkit before her for a moment, remembering the lass well from her days at the nursery. Dapplebreeze and Fireflame had not consorted much, but she had always appreciated how dedicated to her young the queen was before her retirement, and it was clear she had been an excellent role model for her daughter. Any worries she had she found melted away... but then, the patched former queen was always one to grow instantly attached to her apprentices.

"And I am delighted to be your mentor, my darling. Let's get together and talk after the meeting, shall we? Best get to know each other and learn what I can help you with. I take my duty to help youngsters earn their name most seriously, but that doesn't mean we cannot have some fun," Dapplebreeze mewed, her tone kind as she settled comfortably besides Brightpaw, awaiting the rest of the meeting.

Finding herself nodding along, one mismatched ear twitched as she wondered if the problems with RiverClan and ThunderClan were truly over. She cared not for either clan at the moment, and trusted neither to keep their grubby paws to themselves. And yet she believed in Twilightstar's word. It would not be like the lilac leader to have them lower their guard if things were still dire, and even with the problems evidently no longer escalating, she was still mindful of the others' more tumultuous nature. It was good news overall, ending in something of interest! A discovery at the falls? Why, what a perfect opportunity to begin her training with her new darling! And what was best? It seemed young Brightpaw's mind was of the same frame as hers!

Of course, with so many warriors already speaking their minds, Twilightstar made the decision before Dapplebreeze could get a word in, much to the patched warrior's amusement. Of all the problems to have, not being able to accompany her newest apprentice in a small adventure due to the patrol being filled with overeager warriors wishing to help was the best sort of problem to have. Of course, not all warriors seemed to think this way, and she could soon see Gingersplash speaking out against Twilightstar's decision - something the argumentative warrior was fond of doing for the silliest of reasons - quite loudly, causing her own precious apprentice to look quite embarrassed. The poor darling. Well, none of that from her. The former queen would be quite sorry to cause a scene and embarrass her own apprentice over something so banal. Not only that, but there were quite a number of excellent warriors in the patrol already - her daughter chief among them - and she trusted them to keep the apprentices safe.

"Well, it does appear that Twilightstar was quite spoiled for choice, wasn't she? I seem to not have been selected, but I will gladly stay behind and guard the camp while you go off on your adventure. Oh, I do look forward to hearing your tale when you return. No go go, run along. And remember to be quite safe. Bravebird is an excellent warrior. Why, you won't find a better partner in my absence," she mewed, a small wink sent her way as she sung her daughter's praises.

Alright... so perhaps she was a little biased when it came to Bravebird. She couldn't help it, though. Not only was she her daughter. She also happened to be one of the top warriors of the clan. It was hard not to be a proud mother. And harder still to not hope her apprentice might perhaps pick a few cues from the she-cat's excellent work ethic and ferocious, passionate loyalty to her clan.

@tallulah [Bravebird] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
| Small Bravebird mention, in case her daughter wants to hear.

As for the training, Dapple will definitely be giving her a good battle training next time after their talk! Has she both regular hunting and rabbit hunting done, or only one? If so, we can also take care of that, potentially before the battle training. Dapple believes that understanding hunting makes you a more lethal opponent in combat. |
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Bravebird

Brightpaw
She/her - Age: Something cheery
Yay! She had been selected for the patrol! Brightpaw had also been selected for the first patrol to Twilight Falls, along with her first mentor. It had been pretty fun; one of the warriors had jumped into the water. Now she was going to explore the tunnels behind the waterfall. That sounded fun too.
Brightpaw turned her gaze back to her mentor as she spoke. Ah, a pity, it would have been a good bonding experience for them, but they would have plenty of time for that later! In the meantime, it seemed like she had a recommendation. Bravebird was standing just a few paces away, and as they locked eyes, she was already sending her the invitation. Well, that was all sorted out then! The tan-and-white she-cat flicked her tail in farewell to her mentor and padded off alongside Bravebird.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old February 29th, 2024, 12:39 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ow, ow, ow, sore, ow. The leader gingerly went to the edge of her den and peered down at the roots below. She inhaled and then exhaled loudly before looking at the branches above her. The heavily scarred lilac feline wanted to go back to sleep. Her limbs were heavy with aches and pain, yet she had no one to blame for that other than herself. The leader grumbled softly to herself before tensing the muscles in her hind legs and leaping upwards, landing gracelessly on the branch above.

Her tail jerked up and down behind her while her claws dug indent into the branch. She swayed precariously on the tree limb, nearly taking a painful tumble to the ground, but thank whoever was watching for cat reflexes! Twilightstar was able to catch herself and regain her balance just in time. Ow, ow, so much pain.

The leader grits her teeth and sits, focusing on lashing her tail back and forth in slow controlled motions, waiting for her nerves to stop screaming at her in protest. Seriously, mink bites and scratches weren't much compared to the numerous deaths and scars she's obtained over the seasons, but they bothered her nonetheless. It's been a bit since the incident, but healing was taking some time.

It probably had something to do with her guilt eating at her. It wasn't her fault, she wouldn't have blamed any of her warriors should they have caused the same trouble. It had been unexpected, and not purposeful, yet still, the guilt weighed like a heavy blanket on her heart.

"WindClan gather below the Galewood for a Clan meeting." Twilightstar cried, seeing no reason to continue dwelling in her mind. Maybe she'd feel better after the meeting but she was doubtful.

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; February 29th, 2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 12:53 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt arrived.

Adderpaw arrived.

Caterpillarpaw arrived.

Birdpaw arrived.

Foxpaw arrived.

Swanpaw arrived.
'
Hummingbirdkit arrived
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.