Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

@*Galaxy_Cats* @jupiter @FruitBat

~Juniperkit~

Smiling at their completed job she turned to the others,
"Well I think our work here is done"

(I can have her talk to Ferratsnap about the completion)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; May 31st, 2023 at 06:33 PM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 10:38 PM
See you soon.....

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
@*Galaxy_Cats* @jupiter @FruitBat

~Juniperkit~

Smiling at their completed job she turned to the others,
"Well I think our work here is done"

(I can have her talk to Ferratsnap about the completion)

Moonkit

Moonkit’s tail swayed in happiness as she giggled.

(That’s cool )
Old June 1st, 2023, 03:13 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you see me on
My Mood: Chatty

{~ DuckKit ~}
She Sighed With Relief,She Was Ready To Eat

@Silvershadow13
@FruitBat
@jupiter
Old June 25th, 2023, 04:59 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Shallow'Heart

Shallow'Heart placed her paw over her head, her blind eyes scanning nothing as her ruffled pelt laid un-neat and un-cleaned. She huffed under her breath as warm light started to seep through the den, the moss under her getting damp. Thankfully she was able to push her old body up and shake out any leaves, small twigs, and pieces of moss from her raggedy pelt.
Sighing she looked at the entrance, her tail flicking. Her ears twitched trying to listen for any cats nearby.
Old June 28th, 2023, 05:53 PM
thy cool

Bump Policy: 24 hours!
My Mood: Tired

Cherrykit

Cherrykit padded on eager paws into the mossy, earthy-smelling den. As soon as all four paws were inside, she turned her head to see Minnowkit and Juniperkit standing intently around an elder, fur scruffy and matted. Cherrykit was about to rush towards the two kits to greet them, but at that moment, she realized the elder was still. There was no rise or fall of the stomach, and their eyes were closed tightly. A sharp bolt of shock surged through Cherrykit's small body, and she was almost knocked back by the force of it. Adrenaline surging through her body, she raced over to Cherrykit and Juniperkit, who were still standing around the elder, now silent. "What's happened?" Cherrykit gasped.
Old June 28th, 2023, 08:44 PM
thy cool

Red face Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Roach} View Post
Shallow'Heart

Shallow'Heart placed her paw over her head, her blind eyes scanning nothing as her ruffled pelt laid un-neat and un-cleaned. She huffed under her breath as warm light started to seep through the den, the moss under her getting damp. Thankfully she was able to push her old body up and shake out any leaves, small twigs, and pieces of moss from her raggedy pelt.
Sighing she looked at the entrance, her tail flicking. Her ears twitched trying to listen for any cats nearby.
~ Cherrykit ~
RiverClan She-Cat
1 Moon Old

Cherrykit padded on gentle paws onto the mossy floor of the elders' den. But, to her surprise, she met with a faceful (and a bit of a mouthful) of scraggly ash-gray fur. Cherrykit sputtered and fell back-first out of the den entrance. As she was getting up, feeling quite embarrassed, she looked up timidly, and saw that the cat she had bumped into was none other than Shallowheart, one of the most recognized elders in the whole of RiverClan. Shallowheart was looking around, clearly in confusion. Cherrykit felt more embarrassed than ever as she got up and licked at her chest a few times to get off the dust. She knew that Shallowheart was blind and didn't know what in StarClan had just happened, as she couldn't see the young kit. Cherrykit felt shame stab at her like a thorn as she remembered all the times that the queens in the nursery had told her to stay out of the elders' den. But, curious as she is, Cherrykit had decided to go in anyway, and immediately regretted it. She shamefully padded over to Shallowheart, who still seemed quite confused, standing in the elders' den entrance. "Shallowheart? I'm really sorry. I was trying to get in, and then I bumped into you.." Cherrykit's voice trailed off. Shallowheart's cloudy blind eyes looked down at her. "Cherrykit." Shallowheart uttered in a soft voice. The fur on Cherrykit's neck bristled, as she was terrified of what would come next. She was probably going to tell Beansprout about what happened, was she? "It's quite alright, Cherrykit. Just make sure you watch where you're going in the meantime." Shallowheart said. Cherrykit looked at the elder in surprise, as she had assumed there was a great punishment coming. Quite relieved, Cherrykit's fur ceased bristling. "Oh. O-okay, Shallowheart. I will. Goodbye." Cherrykit said quickly, whilst still trying her best to be polite. With that, she trotted away back into the main clearing, and Shallowheart slowly walked over to the fresh-kill pile. Cherrykit had always feared Shallowheart, but maybe, just maybe, she wasn't as scary as she had thought.
Old June 28th, 2023, 08:53 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkheart11 View Post
~ Cherrykit ~
RiverClan She-Cat
1 Moon Old

Cherrykit padded on gentle paws onto the mossy floor of the elders' den. But, to her surprise, she met with a faceful (and a bit of a mouthful) of scraggly ash-gray fur. Cherrykit sputtered and fell back-first out of the den entrance. As she was getting up, feeling quite embarrassed, she looked up timidly, and saw that the cat she had bumped into was none other than Shallowheart, one of the most recognized elders in the whole of RiverClan. Shallowheart was looking around, clearly in confusion. Cherrykit felt more embarrassed than ever as she got up and licked at her chest a few times to get off the dust. She knew that Shallowheart was blind and didn't know what in StarClan had just happened, as she couldn't see the young kit. Cherrykit felt shame stab at her like a thorn as she remembered all the times that the queens in the nursery had told her to stay out of the elders' den. But, curious as she is, Cherrykit had decided to go in anyway, and immediately regretted it. She shamefully padded over to Shallowheart, who still seemed quite confused, standing in the elders' den entrance. "Shallowheart? I'm really sorry. I was trying to get in, and then I bumped into you.." Cherrykit's voice trailed off. Shallowheart's cloudy blind eyes looked down at her. "Cherrykit." Shallowheart uttered in a soft voice. The fur on Cherrykit's neck bristled, as she was terrified of what would come next. She was probably going to tell Beansprout about what happened, was she? "It's quite alright, Cherrykit. Just make sure you watch where you're going in the meantime." Shallowheart said. Cherrykit looked at the elder in surprise, as she had assumed there was a great punishment coming. Quite relieved, Cherrykit's fur ceased bristling. "Oh. O-okay, Shallowheart. I will. Goodbye." Cherrykit said quickly, whilst still trying her best to be polite. With that, she trotted away back into the main clearing, and Shallowheart slowly walked over to the fresh-kill pile. Cherrykit had always feared Shallowheart, but maybe, just maybe, she wasn't as scary as she had thought.
Shallow'Heart

Shallow huffed under her breath as she sat down and started eating the prey. "Make sure to be carefully next time kid," she said finishing off her prey, she stayed there for awhile just enjoying the feeling on her pelt, the old molly curled up into herself and set her chin gently on her pelt.
Old June 28th, 2023, 09:04 PM
thy cool

Quote:
Shallow'Heart

Shallow huffed under her breath as she sat down and started eating the prey. "Make sure to be carefully next time kid," she said finishing off her prey, she stayed there for awhile just enjoying the feeling on her pelt, the old molly curled up into herself and set her chin gently on her pelt.
~ Cherrykit ~
RiverClan She-Cat
1 Moon Old

Cherrykit padded softly across the clearing back to the nursery. Before that surprise encounter, the young she-kit, disregarding the rules of the queens, had woken up before the sun to explore the elders' den, which she was permitted never to go in until she was at least an apprentice. But, after that surprise encounter with Shallowheart, she would much rather stay in the nursery until the sun was up. She was surprised, however, that Shallowheart was still awake and eating a mouse from the fresh-kill pile. Not even Beansprout nor Gingerfrost were up yet, and the sun was just beginning to creep up over the horizon. She had assumed Shallowheart would go right back into the elders' den, but she seemed to be alert and ready for the day already. Cherrykit had always thought elders didn't do much, but now she was beginning to understand that wasn't always the case. However, Cherrykit was still quite tired, and she wouldn't mind sleeping in the nursery for another hour or so. She yawned and padded back into the vine-covered entrance of the nursery, praying to StarClan that none of the queens were awake yet, and had noticed her absence.
Old June 28th, 2023, 09:09 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkheart11 View Post
~ Cherrykit ~
RiverClan She-Cat
1 Moon Old

Cherrykit padded softly across the clearing back to the nursery. Before that surprise encounter, the young she-kit, disregarding the rules of the queens, had woken up before the sun to explore the elders' den, which she was permitted never to go in until she was at least an apprentice. But, after that surprise encounter with Shallowheart, she would much rather stay in the nursery until the sun was up. She was surprised, however, that Shallowheart was still awake and eating a mouse from the fresh-kill pile. Not even Beansprout nor Gingerfrost were up yet, and the sun was just beginning to creep up over the horizon. She had assumed Shallowheart would go right back into the elders' den, but she seemed to be alert and ready for the day already. Cherrykit had always thought elders didn't do much, but now she was beginning to understand that wasn't always the case. However, Cherrykit was still quite tired, and she wouldn't mind sleeping in the nursery for another hour or so. She yawned and padded back into the vine-covered entrance of the nursery, praying to StarClan that none of the queens were awake yet, and had noticed her absence.
Shallow'Heart

Shallow sat outside, her matted gray fur swaying in the wind. She missed when she was a young warrior, enjoying time with other cats and sparking up a conversation. Looking at nothing she waited, and waited. Her blind eyes stared at nothing, the dark grey orbs tilted up to make it seem like she was looking at the stars. She opened her mouth just a little bit before closing it like if she was talking to someone but it was nothing.
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:04 PM
thy cool

Wink Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Shallow'Heart

Shallow sat outside, her matted gray fur swaying in the wind. She missed when she was a young warrior, enjoying time with other cats and sparking up a conversation. Looking at nothing she waited, and waited. Her blind eyes stared at nothing, the dark grey orbs tilted up to make it seem like she was looking at the stars. She opened her mouth just a little bit before closing it like if she was talking to someone but it was nothing.
~ Cherrykit ~
RiverClan She-Cat
1 Moon Old

Cherrykit, very softly, and as quietly as she could, padded into the dimly-lit nursery, brushing away the leafy vines that draped over the entrance. To her relief, all of the queens were asleep in their nests, dozing peacefully. All of her kit companions were soundly sleeping as well. Cherrykit padded softly into her nest, curled up, and closed her eyes. Before she knew it, she was asleep.

Cherrykit awoke to the playful meowing of two of her kit companions, Lionkit and Honeykit, who were play-fighting, rolling around in the dust just outside the nursery. She opened her eyes, yawned, and greeted Raccoonpelt, the queen she usually slept by. Her mother had died shortly after she was born, but the other queens cared for her and treated her as their own. She trotted out of the nursery and into the clearing, which was already packed with warriors and apprentices being sorted into morning patrols, the occasional cluster of kits merrily playing moss-ball or playing a morning game of Clans, and a few small groups of elders standing around the camp borders and chatting amongst themselves. She immediately recognized Shallowheart, who was chatting quietly with another elder Cherrykit didn't recognize. Suddenly, Lionkit sprang up behind her. Cherrykit jumped. "You should ask Shallowheart to tell you a story." He said, grinning. "She tells the best stories." Cherrykit scoffed. "And how would you know that?" She said snarkily, turning away from the golden-furred tom. "I've heard a lot myself. Go on now." Lionkit said smugly, then raced away back to his play-fight with Honeykit. Cherrykit wondered if she should. She still was a bit timid of Shallowheart, but it couldn't hurt to ask, right? She slowly padded up to Shallowheart, and very shyly asked for a story. She then turned away, waiting for a reply.
Closed Thread