Today 01:29 PM

Old February 10th, 2024, 07:20 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar crouched down where she sat at the base of the Galewood, and watched as the clan scatter. She had quite a large group interested in visiting the cave with her. The scarred lilac-gray she-cat purred softly to herself in a self-soothing action as her imagination had her thinking up troubling scenarios. Perhaps it was because she was used to dealing with the worst possible situations with WindClan, but it would presumably be best to bring as many warriors as possible.

Crowtooth, Dunecall, Bravebird, Vixenstare, Fleckstorm, Swiftfire, Hawkfur, Hollowfoot, Nighthail, Moonfall, and Poppysnow should do. Maplepaw, Birdpaw, Fallowpaw, Fogpaw, Brightpaw, and Silverpaw were the only apprentices volunteering. The leader debated for a second on whether she should leave the apprentices behind. She didn't want them in danger. However, Twilightstar figured she could just be being overly cautious. She was bringing at least ten warriors with her, and herself. The apprentices could use the experience.

"Crowtooth, Dunecall, Bravebird, Vixenstare, Fleckstorm, Swiftfire, Hawkfur, Hollowfoot, Nighthail, Moonfall, Poppysnow. Maplepaw, Birdpaw, Fallowpaw, Fogpaw, Brightpaw, and Silverpaw can come along. I'm mostly like bring too many you, however, I'd rather have more of you than too little if we happen find trouble." Twilightstar said, stemming her purrs while sitting up straighter. The more the merrier, right?

"I stumbled upon a cave hidden behind the fall in Twilight Falls. I didn't bother sniffing around it on my own, but it looked quite large. It could be of use to the clan, but I want to be certain that there's nothing dangerous in it. So you lot will be helping me explore it. If all goes well, we can use the cave as a haven should we ever need to." She told her large patrol

"Apprentices, if your mentors are not coming along pick a warrior and stick to them like bees to honey."She ordered. Once she was certain that everyone was set, the Clan leader led the way out of camp.

[Mandatory Prompt: Mink Infestation! Ambushed by minks, the patrol takes a beating, and a retreat is called.]

@Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @tallulah [Bravebird] | @ChaosBringer. [Vixenstare] | @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart <3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
Moonfall, Poppysnow and Silverpaw nodded.
Ivykit, Icedapple, Swiftwind and Nightheart padded away.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old February 10th, 2024, 07:46 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Fallowpaw's eyes gleamed at the thought of danger; she couldn't wait to put her fighting skills to the test if it was required that is. Softsong, her mentor wasn't seen, so she looked eagerly for a warrior to stick to.

A few tail lengths away she spotted Crowtooth; although she wasn't exactly fond of this cat she had to be with a warrior, with a grunt she pads over to Crowtooth "Hi!" she meowed "Mind if I join you? Softsong isn't on the patrol and if twilightstar sees me without a warrior by my side she will claw my ears off!" she meowed.

@Moonraven || @Wingnettle || @tallulah || @ChaosBringer. || @dino. || @Tiabirb || @Micanomancy || @RoboPrism || @Swiftheart <3 || @furrensic || @Rani || @Katiethewolfchild || @Starii || @Estelle || @Lunalis || @MockingRabbit

(Hi! I'm not the best roleplayer so please do bear with me; also what Fallowpaw says is her own! It's not coming from me So don't mind her!)

Last edited by Starii; February 10th, 2024 at 07:49 AM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 09:13 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and paws, with sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur noticed out of the corner of his eye Vixenstare eyeing the large patrol warily, and he padded over to her side, flicking an ear in greeting. "Largest patrol I've ever seen." He joked lightly. "Perhaps we might find something interesting in the cave, hm?" Hawkfur wasnt big on enclosed spaces, but caves and tunnels were very different. He would be fine. Probably. As the cats filed out of camp, he stuck by Vixenstare. They weren't good friends, but Hawkfur thought they had gotten along well during that border patrol, so what was the harm in approaching her again? If she told him to buzz off, he would, however.

@Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @tallulah [Bravebird] |
| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart<3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

Vixenstare

Vixenstare unsheathed her claws as a cat padded to her side, but sheathed them when she saw it was Hawkfur. "Yeah. A bit too large for my liking." The molly answered. Now that Hawkfur was here, she could probably just hang out with him and not be annoyed by other warriors and dumb apprentices. "Yeah. I hope so. Or else I've just gone on a patrol to nowhere instead of training my apprentice."

@Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @tallulah [Bravebird] |
| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart<3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:41 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
-----------------------------

Swiftfire angled her ears toward Dunecall, joining him near the back of the patrol. She shot Swiftwind a glare, annoyance unmistakable in her pale yellow gaze. The tom, her friend, had been talking to her. Not some other cat named Swift-whatever.

"I guess," Swiftfire muttered, lashing her tail, "I'll watch your back if you watch mine." The tortoiseshell and white she-cat glanced at Dunecall, offering a weak smile.

@Moonraven || @Wingnettle || @tallulah || @ChaosBringer. || @dino. || @Micanomancy || @RoboPrism || @Swiftheart <3 || @furrensic || @Rani || @Katiethewolfchild || @Starii || @Estelle || @Lunalis || @MockingRabbit

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 10th, 2024 at 10:41 AM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 11:01 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

"No"! pouted Birdpaw cause she knew that the warrior wouldn't listen to her. @Swiftheart <3
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old February 10th, 2024, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
"No"! pouted Birdpaw cause she knew that the warrior wouldn't listen to her. @Swiftheart <3
“Are you sure something isn’t wrong..?” Moonfall asked.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old February 10th, 2024, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
-----------------------------

Swiftfire angled her ears toward Dunecall, joining him near the back of the patrol. She shot Swiftwind a glare, annoyance unmistakable in her pale yellow gaze. The tom, her friend, had been talking to her. Not some other cat named Swift-whatever.

"I guess," Swiftfire muttered, lashing her tail, "I'll watch your back if you watch mine." The tortoiseshell and white she-cat glanced at Dunecall, offering a weak smile.

@Moonraven || @Wingnettle || @tallulah || @ChaosBringer. || @dino. || @Micanomancy || @RoboPrism || @Swiftheart <3 || @furrensic || @Rani || @Katiethewolfchild || @Starii || @Estelle || @Lunalis ||
@MockingRabbit
(Oop I don’t realize they were talking to you sorry </3)
“Allright.” Swiftwind nodded, as she countinued to walk. She looked at Swiftfire anxiously.

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old February 10th, 2024, 04:45 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons

Power Card: Cold Gust

For a seemingly easy patrol a lotta cats were allowed to come. Like serious, Crowtooth only had time to muse out a "Was the floor dirt or like stone? Ah can prolly dig a connection ta the tunnels 'f dirt. Wit' some work create us an underground escape route straight from camp ta 't. Path like that saved our hides 'n the windstorm, might be worth a repeat." to the leader @Moonraven before he was swiftly drowned out by chatter.

Ah yes, large social groups. How Crowtooth did not miss it. The tom stepped back, ears pinning at the explosion of noise and shifted uncomfortable while everyone kind of paired up and then set out. It'd be easier once they were there and on task but for now the tom was out of his comfort zone and being a wallflower for it.

Only thing he was really considering doing before they left was to drag over Maplepaw, who really didnt seem confident, even if Moonfall and Poppysnow seemed to be following her. This was quickly interrupted by Fallowpaw though, who'd seemingly selected him. Fair nuff, Crowtooth was known to be decent option and he nodded at her rasping a "Sure, stick close 'f ya want. T'aint an issue an' 'm not gonn' stop ya none."

The tom gestured to be followed and padded out, only slowing his pace to lift his head and call out to Maplepaw "Maplepaw! Kid! Ya got a warrior ta buddy wit' yet?" being unsure if she actually was paired with Moonfall or Poppysnow. "Ya can join me an' Fallowpaw 'f yer keen." With the offer extended and it being up to Maplepaw if she did join the two the tom set out, beating a quick pace to join the head of the pack.

@Starii @violin
Old February 10th, 2024, 05:28 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw's head shot up. Wow, uh, she didn't really expect anyone to talk to her. She was silent for a few moments, before she actually turned her head towards Crowtooth. "No." She responded, "need." I need a warrior.

Usually, Maplepaw hated company. Foxdung to everyone!

This time, though, she had no choice.

"Yes," Maplepaw said, slowly walking up to Crowtooth, "join." I will join.

22/100
@Rani

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old February 11th, 2024, 06:36 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons

Power Card: Cold Gust

For a seemingly easy patrol a lotta cats were allowed to come. Like serious, Crowtooth only had time to muse out a "Was the floor dirt or like stone? Ah can prolly dig a connection ta the tunnels 'f dirt. Wit' some work create us an underground escape route straight from camp ta 't. Path like that saved our hides 'n the windstorm, might be worth a repeat." to the leader @Moonraven before he was swiftly drowned out by chatter.

Ah yes, large social groups. How Crowtooth did not miss it. The tom stepped back, ears pinning at the explosion of noise and shifted uncomfortable while everyone kind of paired up and then set out. It'd be easier once they were there and on task but for now the tom was out of his comfort zone and being a wallflower for it.

Only thing he was really considering doing before they left was to drag over Maplepaw, who really didnt seem confident, even if Moonfall and Poppysnow seemed to be following her. This was quickly interrupted by Fallowpaw though, who'd seemingly selected him. Fair nuff, Crowtooth was known to be decent option and he nodded at her rasping a "Sure, stick close 'f ya want. T'aint an issue an' 'm not gonn' stop ya none."

The tom gestured to be followed and padded out, only slowing his pace to lift his head and call out to Maplepaw "Maplepaw! Kid! Ya got a warrior ta buddy wit' yet?" being unsure if she actually was paired with Moonfall or Poppysnow. "Ya can join me an' Fallowpaw 'f yer keen." With the offer extended and it being up to Maplepaw if she did join the two the tom set out, beating a quick pace to join the head of the pack.

@Starii @violin

Thanks crowtooth
she meowed to the warrior, Maplepaw join us! It'll be fun!

@violin