Last post by ollie
Today 03:27 PM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:18 PM

Old December 20th, 2023, 10:25 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

seeing the group of rogues and charredpaw attempt to run away the grey tabby, just returning to battle from camp, immediatly took of running after them.

"Why is noone doing anything???" he yelled at his clanmates before focussing on following the rogues, guessing their planned route out and keen on cutting them off.

"stupid stupid stupid" he hissed to himself, running towards the spot he expected them to come across and then launching himself at the rogue carrying charredpaw from the side, effectively knocking the rogue and himself over.

unable to see beyond fur and dirt at the moment, the tom quietly prayed to starclan that the rogue had let go of charredpaw before trying to locate the attackers weak spots. neck. troat. stomach. anything at this point.

(interception because he cant just disappear carrying an apprentice in territory he doesnt know)
As soon as Zephyr got hit by the tom, he tightened his grip. He looked fiercely at Jayfrost, hoping the glare was enough to scare the cat away before continuing to run.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:27 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

The only one that had stayed behind was Snake, and she wasn't even trying to hurt anyone! She had gotten lost, in fact. The moment Adderpaw managed to bite her legs, she let out a soft cry and tried to get Adderpaw to let go.
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Waaaahhh aahhh aahhh. It was admittedly it was very hard to keep a hold of this rogue but she did anyways. A strong bat at her probably would make her let go but she was hoping someone else might help her... Or maybe another rogue came to help her so less was in the group.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:28 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Oh hell no, this idiot somehow escaped her grasp and was trying to run away like some weak ass mouse. Not on her watch, she didn't want a fight to end like this, not when her opponent didn't even lift a claw. If this was how rogues fought then they were weak little runts, none of them had any honor to them. She barely heard what Larkstar had said but got the gist of them going after these numbskulls. Springpaw wasted no more time peeling off after Lark, all she cared about was ridding the clan of those rogues. She didn't care so much about Charredpaw since he had been an idiot who couldn't even listen to simple orders to go home.

@FrostyGalaxy @Cubeisdagoat @clarice. @Tomura Shigaraki
@TheLostAmongTheStars @al3cc766

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old December 20th, 2023, 10:29 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

As soon as Zephyr got hit by the tom, he tightened his grip. He looked fiercely at Jayfrost, hoping the glare was enough to scare the cat away before continuing to run.

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

getting back onto his paws as fast as possible he felt the rogue move to run next to his and bit down onto the first thing he could reach, mustve been one his hind legs because jayfrost felt more bone than anything else in his mouth.

his jaws aching he held onto the rogues leg while also attempting to claw at the other cat.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:29 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw

Waaaahhh aahhh aahhh. It was admittedly it was very hard to keep a hold of this rogue but she did anyways. A strong bat at her probably would make her let go but she was hoping someone else might help her... Or maybe another rogue came to help her so less was in the group.
Snake had tears falling from her face at this point and eventually she just gave up and collapsed onto her side- the side Adderpaw hadn't gotten on to. "YOU WIN! THERE! JUST KILL ME! I NEVER EVEN WANTED TO BE IN ZEPHYR'S STUPID GANG IN THE FIRST PLACE! HE FORCED ME IN BY THREATENING TO KILL MY COUSIN- KNOWN AS DRAGON!" She meowed in terror and sadness.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:31 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Oh hell no, this idiot somehow escaped her grasp and was trying to run away like some weak ass mouse. Not on her watch, she didn't want a fight to end like this, not when her opponent didn't even lift a claw. If this was how rogues fought then they were weak little runts, none of them had any honor to them. She barely heard what Larkstar had said but got the gist of them going after these numbskulls. Springpaw wasted no more time peeling off after Lark, all she cared about was ridding the clan of those rogues. She didn't care so much about Charredpaw since he had been an idiot who couldn't even listen to simple orders to go home.

@FrostyGalaxy @Cubeisdagoat @clarice. @Tomura Shigaraki
@TheLostAmongTheStars @al3cc766

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Tiger realized something. "Oy boss! We've left their territory but they're still chasing us!!" His ears went flat. Charredpaw began to flail around in Zephyr's mouth to try and wriggle free but failed.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:33 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

getting back onto his paws as fast as possible he felt the rogue move to run next to his and bit down onto the first thing he could reach, mustve been one his hind legs because jayfrost felt more bone than anything else in his mouth.

his jaws aching he held onto the rogues leg while also attempting to claw at the other cat.
Zephyr tried to kick Jayfrost off, using his mouth to throw Charredpaw to Dragon- who ran faster than he'd ever run before. Then Zephyr clawed at Jayfrost as much as he could, hoping to land at least one blow.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:36 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

hr powerplay used!
Birdsnow

Spotting the older cat as he fled with the RiverClan apprentice, Birdsnow lunged for Dragon's legs but then leaped onto his back and used her weight to slam him to the ground. "Charredpaw get your ass back to Larkstar right now. She barked out, leaving no room for him to be disobedient again. Right now his safety was important, she could be angry at him later.

"Get you and your friend's asses out of RiverClan territory without any more trouble or I'll slit your throat just like I did to that other guy's." The ragdoll bared her teeth, fixing her cold blue glare on the cat. She was literally so done with this. All of this.

// @Cubeisdagoat - so realistically dragon wouldn't be able to make it back to the warehouse w/o being pursued relentlessly! also this is dragons one and only chance to drop Charredpaw and retreat before Birdsnow HR powerplays his death

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; December 20th, 2023 at 10:36 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:37 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Zephyr tried to kick Jayfrost off, using his mouth to throw Charredpaw to Dragon- who ran faster than he'd ever run before. Then Zephyr clawed at Jayfrost as much as he could, hoping to land at least one blow.

a low growl escaped the toms throat, holding onto the rogues hind with his front paws, claws piercing skin, he let go of the leg he had bit into momentarily to halfway climb the others back.

now a bit further up, he sunk his teeth into the other cats back, his teeth knocking against something hard, maybe the other spine? maybe just muscle, the tabby wasnt sure but it didnt matter right now anyway.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:38 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

Snake had tears falling from her face at this point and eventually she just gave up and collapsed onto her side- the side Adderpaw hadn't gotten on to. "YOU WIN! THERE! JUST KILL ME! I NEVER EVEN WANTED TO BE IN ZEPHYR'S STUPID GANG IN THE FIRST PLACE! HE FORCED ME IN BY THREATENING TO KILL MY COUSIN- KNOWN AS DRAGON!" She meowed in terror and sadness.
Adderpaw

Adderpaw never actually killed someone before but the crying for mercy made her stomach churn uneasily. She was told that in the warrior code she didn't need to kill to win a fight. Lets not actually kill someone today. Instead Adderpaw got on top of the rogue and kept her teeth on, but not piercing the throat. Or breaking the skin for that matter. This was meant to be intimidation. "Move an inch and I'll kill you!" Adderpaw almost winced at her words, made her want to throw up honestly. "We will wait till Larkstar and Birdsnow have time to get to you and decide your fate."
chickening out and weaseling away is ok, adder still is 6 moons so small!