Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:31 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

✮Silverfeather✮She/Her✮ 21 Moons✮Aromantic ✮Warrior

✮Nightweb✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi ✮Warrior

Both Silver feather and Nightweb listen carefully.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Theraphosa

Adderpaw listened as the meeting went on and found it annoying how many cats decided to disrespect the clan as so. She wished that she could do something for this clan, something greater than she already was. The young apprentice wanted more than anything than to become a deputy. Adderpaw wasn't sure how she was going to show Birdsnow that she was going to be the right cat for the job but she just had to keep trying. Had to keep helping the clan. Till she was dead that was what she was going to do.

When it came to be known that there was no official medicine cat being picked due to the ones she was thinking of not listening to orders Adderpaw had to wonder. Who was the cat she was thinking of making the medicine cat apprentice before the events happened. What orders did they break to make her change her mind. Her eyes drifted over the cats that were called out for doing stupid stuff and she didn't see anything medicine caty in them at all. Maybe in another life Adderpaw would be a medicine cat, but not this one.

Finally she looked over back to Seabreeze after having grown silent for a long time. "I wonder if someone else will show up to be a promising full time medicine cats. At this rate I'd throw myself at the door if I wasn't destined for deputy." Adderpaw murmured to the warrior. Herbs and blood. That seemed like a life to lead... Being closer to Starclan made it even worse. "There is so much work to do in this clan but so little in the amount of cats that can keep up with what is needed..." She trailed off for a little bit to think. "Not once in my life I have seen this clan not be a hot mess and I think I'm going to have to wait a long time."

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Adderpaw's mew distracted Seabreeze from his dizzying thoughts and he looked to the apprentice, taking an extra moment to process what she said to him. He agreed, who would show up capable of being a medicine cat. He thought of his quick lessons with Spottedstream and then to the stars that awoke him in the night. Seabreeze knew some herbs, a good few even he admits but medicine cat? There were likely better options than him. It made him think for a moment who would've been, Birdsnow mentioned would've been if not for them breaking rules.

He shouldn't gossip even in his mind, it was Birdsnow's decision and he agrees with their need of a temporary cat. Seabreeze would continue learning medicine but only ever use the knowledge in the case if it was needed. Though...Seabreeze looked up to the leader, looking regal despite her injuries and the poor apprentice besides her, if she happened to call upon him he would answer. No way that would happen though.

"I don't care who the next medicine cat is as long as they stay put and serve the clan well." Riverclan needed stability during this time not more fleeting leaders or medicine cats or medicine cat apprentices. The tom took a deep breath and continued to speak, "I trust Birdsnow's judgement, whoever she picks will do brilliantly."

"I hope you get deputy as well, I think you would serve the clan well, though maayybbeeeee not this meeting." Seabreeze added with a small, light hearted laugh. Though the sandy grey-blue tom sobered as the rest of Adderpaw's sentence processed in his head, "It has been rough for Riverclan, but I trust in Birdsnow, she'll lead us to greatness again and perhaps...later, with you by her side."

Flicking his ears, Seabreeze continued to speak, ignoring how his mind started to whisper that he was speaking too much and that Adderpaw was likely starting to get annoyed, "After the den, which you haven't shared your roof idea yet, maybe we should go out for herbs or hunting if you don't have plans. I worry that with the amount of warriors injured the clan will struggle to feed itself, but that's silly, Riverclan is strong."
(I have not reread or edited this at all fair warning /-\. too eepy rn)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:03 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
@Theraphosa

"Ah yes my greatness will just have to wait a little while longer." Adderpaw joked back before letting out a little sigh. "Don't take anything I say as Birdsnow not doing a good job its just there's a lot of deep rooted issues that will take a lot of time to mend.... I hope I am there one day to help fix those issues." Adderpaw hummed. She wondered if she was doing enough just as an apprentice or if she would need a position of power to do some real influence. Having so many cats who would look up to you would make getting things done easier, Adderpaw hoped.

Ah right the den. "My plans are a secret till we get back to work." She mewed with a little devilish grin knowing that she was being difficult on purpose. "Though going on a gathering mission does sound like a very good idea. Recent patrols just came in with prey so maybe we should go out and get even more herbs? There's so many injured that I can only imagine how quickly we are going through herbs." Adderpaw thought. She was worried that they were going to end up running out of prey or herbs despite how many healthy cats they sent out.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw
@Theraphosa

"Ah yes my greatness will just have to wait a little while longer." Adderpaw joked back before letting out a little sigh. "Don't take anything I say as Birdsnow not doing a good job its just there's a lot of deep rooted issues that will take a lot of time to mend.... I hope I am there one day to help fix those issues." Adderpaw hummed. She wondered if she was doing enough just as an apprentice or if she would need a position of power to do some real influence. Having so many cats who would look up to you would make getting things done easier, Adderpaw hoped.

Ah right the den. "My plans are a secret till we get back to work." She mewed with a little devilish grin knowing that she was being difficult on purpose. "Though going on a gathering mission does sound like a very good idea. Recent patrols just came in with prey so maybe we should go out and get even more herbs? There's so many injured that I can only imagine how quickly we are going through herbs." Adderpaw thought. She was worried that they were going to end up running out of prey or herbs despite how many healthy cats they sent out.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze huffed at the apprentice, then stuck his tongue out at her playfully, "I take it back, no Adder deputy-" Then anxiety snuck in and he quickly stapled onto the joke, "I was kidding by the way, sorry, I- you probably knew I was joking but, umm, still. Sorry." It was a shame, he almost forgot about his thoughts for a bit and was able to be normal for a few minutes but alas Seabreeze wasn't normal and will never be normal again. The tom turned his attention to the next thing,

"An herb patrol would be good, it's likely that they would need cobwebs, marigold for sure but we could check in with Marigoldleap about what is running low. After the den of course, I hope to get the roof done and get herbs before tomorrow but...we'll see if time allows that." Thyme likely as well but that'll be after they check and know for sure. Should they try and invite others as well? He looked around the warriors, apprentices, and other members of the clan that surrounded him, perhaps.

"Should we invite some other cats as well? It may be quicker and easier if it were just us to worry about though." Seabreeze has heard of many a patrol disbanding or members getting lost or some patrols not returning at all. It was sometimes sad, what Riverclan turned into, or has been ever since stability was lost in the higher ranks. Birdsnow was different though, she would fix everything on pawstep at a time and he and Adderpaw and everyone else would be there to help her. Speaking of, "I know it's a bit hypocritical for me to say but things will get better, we just have to help fix things one thing at a time. First the warriors den and then next thing we know we have a striving and thriving clan, strongest of them all!" The sandy grey-blue tom exaggerated slightly.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 3rd, 2024 at 11:14 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Queen -
Purrks: The Collector and Go With The Flow ]

Listening in on the meeting as Birdsnow began to continue. Her heart ached as the clanmates they lost were named. It should have never happened. They'd still be with them if only Thunderclan had kept to themselves until Riverclan was ready. Rats were all Thunderclan were. Shadowclan was starting to sound better or maybe just as bad. As a cat who had lived there all her life probably just as bad, but at her cousin Dawnstar would make sure her clanmates were well off before doing a raid.

Marigoldleap popped her head up to look around for the two cats called out for attacking their clanmates. The one thing she couldn't understand was cats wanting to harm the cats they grew up with. The large scarred molly could never think of hurting anyone in her clan. Some may be annoying, but they were a clan.

Now it was onto a kit who decided they were an apprentice, but she paid no mind to that. She could understand having to wait for a ceremony, but that was no excuse. Leaders always have the final say. Now it was onto the medicine cats or the still lack of. It seemed those who Birdsnow thought were good enough to because problems there was none this meeting. Though she hadn't expected what came next. Eyes were on her and she forced herself to look at Birdsnow. Her temporary medicine cat? She then looked at her clanmates, seeing eyes on her then her amber eyes met her son Cloudheart. He looked as if he wanted her to take it. It was only for a while. It couldn't hurt.

She saw many injured cats from the battle. They and those who didn't get injured needed a medicine cat even for just a little while until one was named. She had to do whatever it was to keep her clanmates safe. Marigoldleap felt it was good for the clan. She had to help them. "I'd be honored to help my clanmates, so yes I can be a temporary medicine cat until you find the right cats.", she replied with a respectful dip of her head. She really hoped she did the right thing.

[ @poppy.; @JackHunt_17; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:42 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw

Lyrebird's Lullaby, Agatha Kitty. Silver tongue

6/100

Really? Riverclanners attacking Riverclanners! That made no sense! She couldn't believe it! At a time like this? Disaster. The younger molly glanced worriedly up at Birdsnow. Sighing softly, she awaited Birdsnow's future words.

Maggotkit

The young kit was still slightly shaken from the recent raid, but he was glad he wasn't a part of it. He could imagine how terrible he would be in battle. The young kit preferred exploring the world anyway.

_

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; March 3rd, 2024 at 11:57 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 12:01 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze

Seabreeze huffed at the apprentice, then stuck his tongue out at her playfully, "I take it back, no Adder deputy-" Then anxiety snuck in and he quickly stapled onto the joke, "I was kidding by the way, sorry, I- you probably knew I was joking but, umm, still. Sorry." It was a shame, he almost forgot about his thoughts for a bit and was able to be normal for a few minutes but alas Seabreeze wasn't normal and will never be normal again. The tom turned his attention to the next thing,

"An herb patrol would be good, it's likely that they would need cobwebs, marigold for sure but we could check in with Marigoldleap about what is running low. After the den of course, I hope to get the roof done and get herbs before tomorrow but...we'll see if time allows that." Thyme likely as well but that'll be after they check and know for sure. Should they try and invite others as well? He looked around the warriors, apprentices, and other members of the clan that surrounded him, perhaps.

"Should we invite some other cats as well? It may be quicker and easier if it were just us to worry about though." Seabreeze has heard of many a patrol disbanding or members getting lost or some patrols not returning at all. It was sometimes sad, what Riverclan turned into, or has been ever since stability was lost in the higher ranks. Birdsnow was different though, she would fix everything on pawstep at a time and he and Adderpaw and everyone else would be there to help her. Speaking of, "I know it's a bit hypocritical for me to say but things will get better, we just have to help fix things one thing at a time. First the warriors den and then next thing we know we have a striving and thriving clan, strongest of them all!" The sandy grey-blue tom exaggerated slightly.

header was created by @/ramen <3

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

´´Mind if I join you?´´ A new voice called.

Birchpaw was padding up to Seabreeze and Adderpaw from behind.

´´I´d like to do what I can to help,´´ She glanced from Seabreeze to Adderpaw and then back to Seabreeze. ´´I´d also like to make up for the herb patrol I forgot to report.´´

[ @Fish ]

[ Birch is being addressed as ´paw´ until the 12th lol ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old March 4th, 2024, 01:22 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw just stood and nodded.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old March 4th, 2024, 01:34 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

Duststorm puffed in alarm. She hadn't attacked anyone... She had tried to look intimidating at the start, fluffing her fur out, hissing and spitting, swiping her claws in the air... Did she catch someone's fur?

The only moment it could have looked like that was when she jumped between Dusklion and a ThunderClan warrior.

Looking over her shoulder to Teardrop, she shrugged, nervously padding to the leader's den.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; March 4th, 2024 at 01:58 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 03:17 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

Duststorm puffed in alarm. She hadn't attacked anyone... She had tried to look intimidating at the start, fluffing her fur out, hissing and spitting, swiping her claws in the air... Did she catch someone's fur?

The only moment it could have looked like that was when she jumped between Dusklion and a ThunderClan warrior.

Looking over her shoulder to Teardrop, she shrugged, nervously padding to the leader's den.

header was created by @/ramen <3

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Birchpaw had passed Duststorm on the way back to her sister, Doedapple.

Noticing her Clanmate´s nervous look, Birchpaw blinked warmly at the warrior and paused to murmur quietly into Duststorm´s ear.

´´It´s best to keep a positive demeanor, or else Birdsnow´ll never forgive you,´´ Birchpaw´s gaze was warm and friendly. ´´Otherwise, you better be cooking up a reason for why you attacked your own Clanmates during the battle. I have a feeling Birdsnow won´t want to discuss whether or not your actions were intentional.´´

Birchpaw flashed Mintslip a sympathetic look, as well, before turning back to Duststorm.

´´I do believe that Birdsnow said to head to her den after the meeting, so if you´d two like, you can come and sit with Doedapple and I for the rest of its duration.´´

Birchpaw gave a warm-hearted purr. ´´Relax and try your best to keep your temper cool with Birdsnow. She isn´t a cat you want to have an attitude with - especially since it is right after a raid. Admit you made a mistake and she may - just may - lighten up.´´

The she-cat slunk back over to Doedapple, looking back to see if Duststorm and Mintslip would follow.

[ Birch is just punished right now. She will regain her warrior name {Birchbranch} + full warrior status once more on March 12th. ]

[ @Blazing. // @kittycatburmise ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 4th, 2024 at 03:27 AM.
Closed Thread