Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:11 AM
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:02 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:23 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Dappledfox trotted excitedly up to the Training Moor, his bright green eyes alight with determination. He turned his head to look at his apprentice. "Okay Eveningpaw!" he chirped. "Today we'll start with something a little simple. I'm going to show you the proper way to run." With a reassuring look, he added, "Don't worry, I'm not saying you're dumb or anything. There's just a certain way you should run when pursuing prey across the moor."

The tom padded in front of Eveningpaw and turned so his flank was facing her. He turned his head to look at her and twitched an ear. "When running in WindClan territory, you want your paws to skim the ground, you really only want your toes to push you across the moor. If you let the entirety of your paws touch the ground then not only will you alert your prey long before you reach it, but it'll slow you down." He spoke slow, making sure every word had a chance to sink into the she-cat's head. "It helps me to think I'm a bird trying to fly. If you have trouble, you could try that."

He shook his head quickly, realizing that this training session was already mostly talk. "Let me demonstrate." Dappledfox darted in a large circle around the training ground. The entirety of his paws were visible as he skimmed over the grass, except for the toe region as they dipped beneath the grass. When he came to a stop in front of his apprentice, he looked at her with a gleam in his eye. "Now you try." Dappledfox moved out of her way and sat back on his haunches.

{Sorry it's long-winded, Dappled is just really excited to finally have an apprentice to train}

@pathos

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Itchy was once again bombarded with questions he couldn’t answer and silently he wished Cowpaw’d just be quiet. It was jarring to hear such a small creature blurt out so many words at once- words he hardly understood. Loner? What is a loner? He insisted on repeating the word and yet, at least as far as he knew, neither of them were alone. It didn’t make a lick of sense and, frankly, Itchy had already come to expect that of the little moo. Itchy just made an exasperated expression, hoping that Cowpaw would at the very least slow down.

But it did feel good, Cowpaw picking around his fur and itching those pesky spots he hadn’t been able to reach alone. He was useful.. But was he good company? Debatable. It seemed that, while he was helping to alleviate his flea problem, he also continued to talk while doing it, despite having to use his mouth. Pesky as the itchies.. , he thought crossly.

It seemed the little moo was an “itchy eater”. And he... wanted to be friends? That was probably one of the few words coming out of Cowpaw’s mouth that he understood. But somehow he still didn’t know how to reply. Friend? Why?

“O-okay.” , he agreed reluctantly, although he almost regretted it as soon as it fell off his lips. “Will be friend, but, have to promise that eat itchies and-and talk quieter.” , he quickly followed.

@Vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old July 2nd, 2019, 05:47 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quailstep was hiding as best as he could without looking like he was. He had been assigned an apprentice very recently, and although he was certain that Asterpaw was a swell kid, he didn't really look forward to trying to teach her things he wasn't entirely convinced by himself. He was hanging around the edge of camp, peering into a bush that frolicked on the outside of the clearing and looking entirely busy with it, trying to determine if the smell coming from the foliage belonged to a rather stinky fungus, or if a pungent and infested rat had recently crawled into the bush to die. It was a disgusting and intriguing smell, but it had rained a lot lately, so he was beginning to lean toward the more mushroomy conclusion. He was nosing about in the bracken, poking his paws between its sharp and thorny branches in a vain attempt to reach whatever revolting item hid inside its prickly palace. His tail twitched curiously in his wake. @lykolove!
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:20 PM
chaotic

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Quailstep was hiding as best as he could without looking like he was. He had been assigned an apprentice very recently, and although he was certain that Asterpaw was a swell kid, he didn't really look forward to trying to teach her things he wasn't entirely convinced by himself. He was hanging around the edge of camp, peering into a bush that frolicked on the outside of the clearing and looking entirely busy with it, trying to determine if the smell coming from the foliage belonged to a rather stinky fungus, or if a pungent and infested rat had recently crawled into the bush to die. It was a disgusting and intriguing smell, but it had rained a lot lately, so he was beginning to lean toward the more mushroomy conclusion. He was nosing about in the bracken, poking his paws between its sharp and thorny branches in a vain attempt to reach whatever revolting item hid inside its prickly palace. His tail twitched curiously in his wake. @lykolove!
Asterpaw rolled onto her belly, stretching as she tried to shake the sleepy feeling out of her. She'd been lying just outside of the apprentice's den, trying to catch some sunlight and relax. When she opened her eyes up, she spotted a tail she thought looked familiar near the edge of camp. She narrowed her eyes a little, thinking, as the tom kept rustling in the bush. Oh... It's my mentor, huh? We haven't done anything yet... I'd rather keep resting, but I have to do this eventually... She picked herself up off the ground and padded quietly over to Quailstep, waiting for him to notice her presence.

check out snow's finder!
Old July 2nd, 2019, 09:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
as Fallowpaw was heading into the territory her pelt rippled a tiny bit "most adults yes.....there are smart ones....my mother Hazelflower is smart . And the medicne cats! They have a lot of herb knowledge . But on Average , definetly ." she felt the need to defend the ones she knew , she didn't know the current medicine cat though but she bet beepaw had a lot of intelligence already . Her ears twitched as she heard a few birds chirp as they flew off into the distance , her orbs following them as she spoke "also have you heard?
Skyclans moved in with riverclan! How about that for mousebrained? It'll never work. There can't be two of each High rank..... it's never been done before
" she meowed with a swish of her tail as she looked back at Morningpaw a little bit more conversation wouldn't hurt would it? She had to be honest she was starting to like this cat even though morning looking kinda like her sister throws her off the rails a bit. Her tail twitched as she looked around a bit once more "also wanna hunt separately and meet back up here , or together? " she asked with a tilt of her head ,she was secretly hoping that they could hunt together but she'd have to wait and see.
(late yet again)

Morningpaw walked in silence as the first began to head out. She wasn't much of a fan of being out in the territory, to many memories. This was where her mother was killed in cold blood by her father and where she killed him so narrowly escaping death. The very thought of her father made her sick. "My mother wasn't bad just, she didn't know what was right in front of her nose." A slight hiss followed as she paused looking over the moor. Memories always griping at her like a thistle in fur. She couldn't see a murderous tom who just wanted her for attention. "Her ignorance got her killed." The apprentice added voice cold for a split second, her blue eyes like ice. Eveningblossom wasn't a bad cat, sweet a good mother just blinded by what she thought was love. That was why the spotted molly found her mouse brained. She wasn't going to be like either of her parents.
Shacking her head, revealing the jagged scar across her neck clearly, Morning Queensway the thought. Fallowpaw had changed subjects anyway. Something about gossip. "That sounds preposterous. I bet some cat started that lie just because they were board." She huffed looking up at the other molly. Who would believe such a thing. Yet the idea wasn't to far fetched the other Clans were about as smart as a fly. Fallow was a cat she was starting to enjoy being around and liked how she didn't shun her without reason. It was just odd in a good way.
"What's the point of splitting up? You asked me to hunt, I could've gone alone if you wanted to split up." This was her way of saying she didn't want to be alone. She would never admit it but she didn't want to be alone at the moment. Having someone to talk to instead of fight was nice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(late yet again)

Morningpaw walked in silence as the first began to head out. She wasn't much of a fan of being out in the territory, to many memories. This was where her mother was killed in cold blood by her father and where she killed him so narrowly escaping death. The very thought of her father made her sick. "My mother wasn't bad just, she didn't know what was right in front of her nose." A slight hiss followed as she paused looking over the moor. Memories always griping at her like a thistle in fur. She couldn't see a murderous tom who just wanted her for attention. "Her ignorance got her killed." The apprentice added voice cold for a split second, her blue eyes like ice. Eveningblossom wasn't a bad cat, sweet a good mother just blinded by what she thought was love. That was why the spotted molly found her mouse brained. She wasn't going to be like either of her parents.
Shacking her head, revealing the jagged scar across her neck clearly, Morning Queensway the thought. Fallowpaw had changed subjects anyway. Something about gossip. "That sounds preposterous. I bet some cat started that lie just because they were board." She huffed looking up at the other molly. Who would believe such a thing. Yet the idea wasn't to far fetched the other Clans were about as smart as a fly. Fallow was a cat she was starting to enjoy being around and liked how she didn't shun her without reason. It was just odd in a good way.
"What's the point of splitting up? You asked me to hunt, I could've gone alone if you wanted to split up." This was her way of saying she didn't want to be alone. She would never admit it but she didn't want to be alone at the moment. Having someone to talk to instead of fight was nice.
Fallow tilted her head before her ears went down at hearing that "o-oh...." that was the tone of being caught off guard by such...a out of the blue thing . Not so much out of the blue really...But it was to her. it was a bit complicated . Her voice was caught in her throat before she could finally speak again "o-ok...." she meowed still unsure of what the other wanted her to say before she remembered mudkit. .. "your not the only one who's had death in the family....my father's missing...Hazel didn't really make it clear if he died...and......my sister ....didn't make it to apprentice years...." she meowed but sorrow gripped her voice when she mentioned her sibling though she managed to brave through it. It was strange too though...mudkit acted a tiny bit weird when ever she looked at others once in a while....And she never got to find out why.. Which also still worries her.

The snowshoe then perked her ears up before shrugging "yeah sounds about right.....But I don't know it sounded believable ...though I don't wanna cross borders just to find out...." she meowed before giving a small chuckle at the end while she looked at the ground. She's done it once when goldenstar was in power.......he was nice. But now when she's older and she knows she's not supposed to? But doing it anyway? That's just asking for trouble . Her ears twitched as she received her answer "I was wanting to make sure ....But great!" she chirped with a swish of her tail " so , what shall we hunt first? A rabbit? Or a raven? I haven't done birds yet . " she meowed with excitement .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
{Open!}

Two silver-black marbled Bengals sat in the shadows of the clearing, one a bit smaller and thinner than the other with a large claw score across his chest, though other than that the two were identical. The younger one was Deathpaw, the runt of his litter and only remaining kit of the litter birthed by a deceased queen named Silverpetal. The larger tom was his father, a warrior named Dogleech. Deathpaw's ears lay flat against his head as the older tom snarled at him.

~~~

"You dare try to train as a warrior apprentice?!" Dogleech snapped. "You're unworthy of any warrior name, not from WindClan or anywhere else! Blazingstar should've exiled you the minute Silverpetal died!" The older tom's tail lashed. He wasn't even trying to be discreet about his verbal onslaught against his son.

~~~

Deathpaw shrank under his father's icy blue gaze, a stare that matched his own. The apprentice's tail curled around his paws. His heart sat low in his stomach. It's not like this was new to him; Dogleech screeched at him every day. It was a daily encounter that made rage boil deep within him.
(Idk how to respond to this so ??)

Ebonyflame had over heard the two toms and was quite intrigued. Most cats didn't openly yell at their kits like this. Part of her wanted to go over there and break it up while the other wanted to keep her composers. The tuxedo molly disliked how the older tom thought it was foolish and annoying yet if she just walked right over and yelled at him it could either her public image. Tail high she walked over. "Darling that's no way to yell at a kit. A handsome warrior like yourself should be setting an example for a small cat as this." The molly meowed her mismatch eyes rested on Dogleech. Tail flicking towards Deathpaw. Of course she knew nothing other then what she just heard. "I'm sure you have a reason?" Ebony asked. The molly wasn't foolish, she knew the Warrior was blaming his son for his mates death that was obvious. Understandable but utterly wrong. Exiled for being born The thought was ridicules it was not the kits fault. Yet she's keep that to herself and pelt the nice little molly. Put up the sweet face and see how far the warrior would go, she's deal with the apprentice later.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 3rd, 2019, 01:54 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Bee was sitting in the middle of the clearing watching other cats talk with each other and walk together, never acknowledging his existence. Makes sense, after all there's already another Beepaw who seems much more interesting than me. Though he didn't like these thoughts he enjoyed watching the other cats move, getting lost in the sway of their tails and the elegance of their steps. He still barely knew anyone here and didn't bother to try and talk to anyone so instead he just stared but oddly enough, nobody stared or even glanced back. @GLaDOS
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 3rd, 2019 at 01:55 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 01:59 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bee was sitting in the middle of the clearing watching other cats talk with each other and walk together, never acknowledging his existence. Makes sense, after all there's already another Beepaw who seems much more interesting than me. Though he didn't like these thoughts he enjoyed watching the other cats move, getting lost in the sway of their tails and the elegance of their steps. He still barely knew anyone here and didn't bother to try and talk to anyone so instead he just stared but oddly enough, nobody stared or even glanced back. @GLaDOS
Snailpaw padded out of the apprentices den after getting plenty of sleep the night before. She was about ready to head to the fresh kill pile when she saw Beepaw sitting by himself. She had seen him around before, but never really had the chance to actually talk to him. Snailpaw padded over to him, her lower eye fixed on the ground while the other one was focused on the other apprentices. "Hello. your Beepaw right?", she asked with a friendly voice.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:03 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw padded out of the apprentices den after getting plenty of sleep the night before. She was about ready to head to the fresh kill pile when she saw Beepaw sitting by himself. She had seen him around before, but never really had the chance to actually talk to him. Snailpaw padded over to him, her lower eye fixed on the ground while the other one was focused on the other apprentices. "Hello. your Beepaw right?", she asked with a friendly voice.
Bee turned his head to the voice and looked at the molly a bit stunned that she may actually be talking to him until he realized that she must be looking for the other Beepaw "Yes that's me! Though I'm sure you're actually looking for the medicine cat Beepaw but don't worry I get that mistake all the time." That was a lie, nobody could confuse the two since one was interesting and the other was boring "Sadly I don't know where he is right now though I'm sure he's around here somewhere."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Closed Thread