Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:02 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:32 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 04:28 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:18 PM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by val
Today 04:18 PM

Old March 1st, 2024, 06:46 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 1, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Tears welled up in Birchpaw´s eyes.

´´I-I know, Doedapple. It´s just....´´ She sniffed. ´´It´s just..´´

The she-cat couldn´t finish her sentence.

´´Will you just.....go hunting with me?´´ Birchpaw looked up at her littermate with pleading eyes. ´´The main reason I´m asking if because I´m not allowed out of camp without a warrior, but I´d like your company either way.´´

[ my plan is that while theyre hunting, a badger attacks doedapple and birchpaw saves her by leaping on top of the badger and slicing its throat as she has beefed up tier 1. ]

DOEDAPPLE
Warrior - RiverClan - Molly

"It's just complicated and annoying, yes," Watching Birchpaw struggle, Doedapple finished her sentence, her tail smoothing the back of her littermate, trying to assure her. She soothingly put her voice and said, "Calm down, everything will be okay. It's hard, but trust us," She said with a brief, tiny smile.

She hummed at the thought of going out hunting. "Yes, of course, I will," She said, her head cocking to the side. "Right now, or after the meeting?" Doedapple would've preferred to do so after hearing what Birdsnow has to say. Yet if Birchpaw insists, she can go right now too. Everything's okay for her, after all.

(I need to save up Koins for the purrks sob sob but yes that'll work!! Do we just move the thread?)
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:06 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

DOEDAPPLE

"It's just complicated and annoying, yes," Watching Birchpaw struggle, Doedapple finished her sentence, her tail smoothing the back of her littermate, trying to assure her. She soothingly put her voice and said, "Calm down, everything will be okay. It's hard, but trust us," She said with a brief, tiny smile.

She hummed at the thought of going out hunting. "Yes, of course, I will," She said, her head cocking to the side. "Right now, or after the meeting?" Doedapple would've preferred to do so after hearing what Birdsnow has to say. Yet if Birchpaw insists, she can go right now too. Everything's okay for her, after all.

(I need to save up Koins for the purrks sob sob but yes that'll work!! Do we just move the thread?)

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

´´After the meeting. I know you want to hear what Birdsnow has to say.´´

Because I most certainly don´t. Birchpaw added on silently, pressing her maw in her sister´s flank.

´´I´m glad you didn´t join in on the battle with ThunderClan. I don´t know what I would have done if you had been hurt or killed.´´

Birchpaw, on the other paw, had herb-slicked wounds on her pelt - especially her throat wound she had gotten from a badger, that had been reopened by ThunderClan´s medicine cat, Drizzlecloud.

Cobwebs were pressed on the wounds, as well, to act as bandages and keep the herb poultices in place.

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:39 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by a bizarre phantasm View Post

Fluttermane looked at both Weepingpaw as well as Treepaw. Wondering about what news this meeting could offer. "I hope that we get some new high ranks and Lionhearts appointed this meeting" She told the two apprentices.

// Aight, posting order goes @Batt., @Choi_San_Byeol, @/me from now on if that's ok
Treepaw smiled, "yeah!" He said

(Sorry for the short post i'm running on 5 hours of sleep and like 50 kitkats)

@Choi_San_Byeo

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 2nd, 2024, 03:53 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post

@Choi_San_Byeo
@a bizarre phantasm
@Batt.

Found it heh.)

Weepingpaw gave a small smile, he had to give a silent sniff to check the position on the two cats. He patted his paws on the ground lightly as he made sure there was no tails or paws in the way as he sat down. Wrapping his own tail around his paws to hide his self-consciousness. Weepingpaw mewed a quiet. "Thank you" To the apprentice. Brightnight passed Weepingpaw and licked his ear, the small apprentice gave a small purr at this. He scented the air as Brightnight went to join Hawksun and Willowpaw near the other side of the clearing. Weepingpaw turned his head towards Treepaw. He was looking past Treepaw , Weepingpaw didn't look blind as his eyes were normally colored, a bright shiny blue, but he truthfully was blind. Weepingpaw was also in the mood to try out this whole "Making friends" thing his sister Willowpaw always meowed to him about. Weepingpaw started off with a simple "So... uhm what is... what is your name?" Weepingpaw had meowed thiswith an obviously nervous but determined look on his face.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:13 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post

@Choi_San_Byeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choi_San_Byeol View Post

@a bizarre phantasm
@Batt.

Found it heh.)

Weepingpaw gave a small smile, he had to give a silent sniff to check the position on the two cats. He patted his paws on the ground lightly as he made sure there was no tails or paws in the way as he sat down. Wrapping his own tail around his paws to hide his self-consciousness. Weepingpaw mewed a quiet. "Thank you" To the apprentice. Brightnight passed Weepingpaw and licked his ear, the small apprentice gave a small purr at this. He scented the air as Brightnight went to join Hawksun and Willowpaw near the other side of the clearing. Weepingpaw turned his head towards Treepaw. He was looking past Treepaw , Weepingpaw didn't look blind as his eyes were normally colored, a bright shiny blue, but he truthfully was blind. Weepingpaw was also in the mood to try out this whole "Making friends" thing his sister Willowpaw always meowed to him about. Weepingpaw started off with a simple "So... uhm what is... what is your name?" Weepingpaw had meowed thiswith an obviously nervous but determined look on his face.
~Fluttermane: 28 moons old, RiverClan~

Fluttermane looked at the two apprentices, smiling and hoping that they would become great warriors in the future. She also noticed Weepingpaw ask her what her name is, "My name's Fluttermane." She responded. She thought about the meeting again, maybe there was a possibility of new Lionhearts as well? It was a difficult thought to process, as Lionhearts haven't been a clan priority for a little bit. Another priority were new warriors in the clan, like Treepaw was going to be. But she would have to hold off on those for now, since Birdsnow hadn't made her first announcement yet.

Hopefully the meeting would go well too. Fluttermane didn't want any rogues trespassing randomly, especially during an event as big as a clan meeting. She was also a bit concerned with how Birdsnow would lead, especially being so young. But she knew that Birdsnow was a great warrior destined with delightful leadership ahead of her. I'm happy for Birdsnow, Fluttermane thought as she looked up and smiled at the new leader of RiverClan. This was gonna be a new era for her clan, and she was excited to see what it brought.

Back at the two apprentices at hand, Fluttermane spoke to both of them "Birdsnow is one of the nicest cats in the clan, I really hope her leadership goes well". She hoped that both the apprentices would agree and that they didn't have anything against Birdsnow. Because that would be problematic. Very problematic. She didn't have to worry about that right now though, because this was a clan meeting. And clan meetings should always be peaceful. No matter what happens.

She also glanced around the clan, many familiar warriors, apprentices, and queens drew her eye as potential great members of RiverClan. I love this place, even if it is a bit chaotic sometimes. Fluttermane thought. Oh, what was she thinking. Every member of RiverClan was great, except for traitors of course. But again, she didn't have to worry about those types of cats now. She should just be concerned about the ongoing meeting. And not much else really, as there was really nothing to worry about besides new High Ranks and Lionhearts.

Last edited by stardust.; March 2nd, 2024 at 04:14 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 05:53 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
18/50

The silver molly had been bored. Despite the recent battle, there were not many cats to heal. Like she was given a chance, anyway. Spottedstream perked her ears up and headed out of the warriors den to the floodstone, sitting amongst her gathering clan. She spotted an apprentice whom she recognized as Rainpaw, Climbing the floodstone. Birdsnow was his mentor, right? The bengal thought it was cute above all things. She looked around before grooming herself, awaiting her leaders next announcement.

[ Open !! ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:03 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
18/50

The silver molly had been bored. Despite the recent battle, there were not many cats to heal. Like she was given a chance, anyway. Spottedstream perked her ears up and headed out of the warriors den to the floodstone, sitting amongst her gathering clan. She spotted an apprentice whom she recognized as Rainpaw, Climbing the floodstone. Birdsnow was his mentor, right? The bengal thought it was cute above all things. She looked around before grooming herself, awaiting her leaders next announcement.

[ Open !! ]

Honeybee saw the silver cat sitting and decided to say hi “ Well hello darlin’ how are you?” The small golden cat gazed on eagerly with her honey colored eyes
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:43 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tally , @Micanomancy

[ 118 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
' hm. well, if you're feelin better. yeah, i think she might select a deputy.. in my opinion, it should be you, dusklion. ' cobwebpaw looked serious, but shrugged. ' i just think you would be good. are you alright, eaglekit? ' she noticed the fluffed up kit and laughed softly.

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:59 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The large apprentice made his way over to the gathered cats and found a quiet spot to sit. It seemed Birdsnow hadn't started yet which was a relief. Talonpaw wanted to hear what pathetic excuses and promises would come out of her maw this time. Honestly, he was surprised she had lived through the battle. He had thought Bumblestar would kill Birdsnow, and even when that didn't happen he had figured someone from RiverClan would have finished it. Talonpaw didn't know if he was disappointed or resigned that Birdsnow was still alive.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

´´After the meeting. I know you want to hear what Birdsnow has to say.´´

Because I most certainly don´t. Birchpaw added on silently, pressing her maw in her sister´s flank.

´´I´m glad you didn´t join in on the battle with ThunderClan. I don´t know what I would have done if you had been hurt or killed.´´

Birchpaw, on the other paw, had herb-slicked wounds on her pelt - especially her throat wound she had gotten from a badger, that had been reopened by ThunderClan´s medicine cat, Drizzlecloud.

Cobwebs were pressed on the wounds, as well, to act as bandages and keep the herb poultices in place.

DOEDAPPLE

"Ah, you know me too well," Doedapple grinned, chuckling slightly. "If you want to you can go first, I'd catch up afterwards. I know you probably don't want to listen to Birdsnow's random blabbering right now too."

Humming slightly once again, she pressed onto Birchpaw too, hoping to reassure her that everything would be fine, though perhaps she thought the opposite of it. But as Cocoonwillow said, of course, they could try and talk to Birdsnow about the punishments afterwards...

"Hm?" She glanced at her sister's wounds spread across her pelt. "Well, there's always a need for protection back in camp, right?" She volunteered to stay back and ensure no ambushes or predators lurked nearby during the fight.