Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Nim
Today 10:54 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:53 AM
Altair’s Atari [...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:53 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by otter
Today 10:50 AM
don't be so serious, i'm...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 10:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2020, 05:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper
Giving a nod she quickly turned around and darted out of the den.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 13th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Moonraven
Hearing his mentor's name called, a plump russet tom lifted an ear sluggishly. He really wanted to just sleep but seeing so many cats injured actually bothered the apprentice to the point that a nagging sensation had him getting up and walking over to Whiteshadow. He knew the tom was busy doing real warrior stuff and so didn't blame him for not taking him out of camp yet. It wasn't like Foxpaw wanted to go anyway. But he really wanted to do something right now. "Can I come on patrol too?" He meowed, looking up at the mountainous tom.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 14th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@BILL. @Alaska @Casper

Dawnstripe was pleased to see that she'd be looked at first. Not that long ago she would have assumed that the reason she was looked at first was due to the fact that she was a certain someone's daughter. Her mind wasn't as caught up on that anymore, not since her mother had indirectly told her she didn't want her at her side. Her mind, although still fogged up with the thoughts of strength and power, wasn't as stuck on obsessively pleasing her mother. Seeing the leader lose a life to a guppy brought some clarity to her mind. Wincing, Dawnstripe carefully took to laying down, shifting her weight so that she on her uninjured side leaving her leg and shoulder out for the cats to do as they pleased with. She didn't bother with a smart comment to Thunderhowl's warning, it hurt now could it get any worse?
Her eyes were drawn toward Icestar as she heard the leader call out patrols. She snorted softly at the look she received from her. She would have made the excuse for the lack of concern in Icestar's eyes a bit ago, blamed herself for it. There was still this feeling, just a touch, of guilt that she couldn't shake. Icestar was obviously still upset about her outburst at the last meeting, she did feel 'wrong' about it. Something inside her told her that she should have shut up and gone along with it, that way she'd still be at least a speck in Icestar's eyes, worth something to someone. She lowered her eyes and focused all her attention on the pain in her body and the arrival of the sad-eyed Bearpaw. No time to feel sorry for herself right now.

---
@Undertaker

The tom nodded his head at the leader's order. His eyes wandering around till he spotted the two cats that would be accompanying him. He was about to beckon them over with a wave of his tail, he wanted to set off at once. Whiteshadow turned head as his young apprentice walked up to him. The warrior hadn't been expecting to see him for a while, not with Foxpaw's sleeping habits. He didn't seem particularly troubled by the lack of training they've done, a lot has gone on since he obtained the tom. "You can come along, if you can't keep up I'll leave you behind." He explained while answering the apprentice's question. He was lying, of course, Whiteshadow wasn't that mean of a mentor. Foxpaw didn't know that and the tom wasn't going to slow his pace for the apprentice.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 14th, 2020, 09:59 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

Fernpaw sat in the Shadowclan clearing, a sigh escaping her lips. She should be excited, and she was, but doubt overpowered her happiness. Shifting her paws, she waited for her mentor to come out of the leader's den.
What if I'm a bad apprentice? What if I mess everything up?
~ @SilentLamb

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old January 14th, 2020, 12:09 PM

My Mood: Lurking

"Should be enlisting Riverclan to fix their mess." Snowpeach's complaint was directed at nobody but the camp barrier that had been malformed by the heat of the camp raid. Busy work that had to be done even if she was in low spirits doing it, hyper aware the warriors and their apprentices were out training to recoup the clan's strength. She wished this felt useful in comparison, it was nothing more than spending the day threading brambles from the security of Shadowclan's camp to rebuild their walls that never should've been knocked down at all. And they thought Shadowclan was a bunch of brutes... If they laid off the fish and were as quick on their paws as they believed, this wouldn't have happened.

The casted shadow of a clan-mate engulfed her field of view, and Snowpeach flicked an ear in greeting, it was the best they'd get for now. Without looking at whoever had approached, she drawled, "Pass me that next bramble, would you?" More to herself, she muttered, "So I might be able to finish this in the next moon."

((OPEN))

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 14th, 2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old January 14th, 2020, 12:17 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Alaska

Icestar had summoned her apprentice out for battle training. So many things had happened lately that the leader hadn't had time to dedicate to the young tom, and part of her felt guilty about it. Not because she felt bad for Peachpaw, but because it was her duty to help train strong warriors for her clan. And besides--she had some things she wanted to ask him about.

"Alright, Peachpaw," she began. "We're going to start with offense. Your goal is to knock me off my feet. Tell me, with what common sense you currently have, what do you think the best way to do that would be?" She wanted to assess what he already knew, or what he thought he knew, first.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 14th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Oh...yeah." The grey and brown molly said. Turning her gaze from the queen she gently pushed the bramble with her paw, towards Snowpeach's way. Her dark yellow eyes watching the she-cat put the brambles up. "Would you like help?" Stormlily asked. Maybe I can talk to her... She thought, her secret eating her up. It was hard for the she-cat to act like nothing was going on to disrupt her life. Hopefully she'll be able to help.
@Kitty Mama

Last edited by Sweetie; January 14th, 2020 at 01:11 PM.
Old January 14th, 2020, 02:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@sugarcubes

Spotting Fernpaw. Cherrymist narrowed her eyes in some ...judgement . not what I thought .....Hopefully she doesn't disappoint me.
Sniffing. The beautiful she cat padded on over to the apprentice and looked down at her "Fernpaw I assume? " she asked . Giving a tail flick " if so, don't worry. You'll be a cat worthy of the warrior title once I'm through with you. "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 14th, 2020, 03:40 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@sugarcubes

Spotting Fernpaw. Cherrymist narrowed her eyes in some ...judgement . not what I thought .....Hopefully she doesn't disappoint me.
Sniffing. The beautiful she cat padded on over to the apprentice and looked down at her "Fernpaw I assume? " she asked . Giving a tail flick " if so, don't worry. You'll be a cat worthy of the warrior title once I'm through with you. "
Fernpaw jumped back, looking up into the judgemental eyes of her mentor.
"Oh uh, thank you Cherrymist. I look forward to recieving lessons from you."
It was obvious the she-cat was slightly scared by the way her ears kept twitching and the way her tail was waving wildly.
Does she already hate me? Oh no, I think she does.

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old January 14th, 2020, 04:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Oh...yeah." The grey and brown molly said. Turning her gaze from the queen she gently pushed the bramble with her paw, towards Snowpeach's way. Her dark yellow eyes watching the she-cat put the brambles up. "Would you like help?" Stormlily asked. Maybe I can talk to her... She thought, her secret eating her up. It was hard for the she-cat to act like nothing was going on to disrupt her life. Hopefully she'll be able to help.
@Kitty Mama

Snowpeach was solemn in her acknowledgment of the favor. "Thank you," she said, fitting the bramble into place and only then turning around to see precisely who'd come over. It was one thing she missed about being out in the territory, the camp had too many smells to determine who was where. "Stormlily." Snowpeach could feel the muscular strain setting in, and she peered upward to confirm her suspicions that she'd been at this a decent while. The help would be appreciated since progress was slow going. "If you've got the time," she replied, motioning with her tail to the brambles and the spots she'd been repairing. She continued working with a disgruntled mutter, "The Riverclan oafs never clean up any of their messes."