Today 05:08 AM

Old July 4th, 2019, 12:40 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Sparkheart snarled. "Fallenstar saw more potential in me then you ever did. You were never a true friend. I've had better friends then you!", he meowed. "Starclan no longer exists to me and after this you won't either. I wouldn't want to be caught dead with you!", Sparkheart added. He no longer wanted to have anything to do with her and he would rather die then fall for whatever she was playing at.

"Like you're any better! Who the hell are you acting like you're the good person in this? What about your family, huh? I bet you don't care about them anymore." Beetlefrost said loudly, claws unsheathed. Sparkheart was definitely not the good person in this! She was! Right? She tried to stop him.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 4th, 2019, 12:50 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"Like you're any better! Who the hell are you acting like you're the good person in this? What about your family, huh? I bet you don't care about them anymore." Beetlefrost said loudly, claws unsheathed. Sparkheart was definitely not the good person in this! She was! Right? She tried to stop him.
"Your the one who told me to leave my clan. You didn't give me a choice! I needed somebody to be there for me to help me and you weren't there. I was willing after a while to let her go, because I just wanted to please you. All our lives I tried to protect you and you turned your back on me!", he yowled in anger. "You were the one that I thought was the best cat ever and I tried to be as loyal as you. Nobody in Shadowclan ever gave me a chance!", he meowed. He stood up straight and began to remember all the times they had been through, but to Beetlefrost none of that mattered. She was the one that made Sparkheart leave the clan all because he was a lost cause. He wanted to die for what he had done.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 4th, 2019, 06:37 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

"Your the one who told me to leave my clan. You didn't give me a choice! I needed somebody to be there for me to help me and you weren't there. I was willing after a while to let her go, because I just wanted to please you. All our lives I tried to protect you and you turned your back on me!", he yowled in anger. "You were the one that I thought was the best cat ever and I tried to be as loyal as you. Nobody in Shadowclan ever gave me a chance!", he meowed. He stood up straight and began to remember all the times they had been through, but to Beetlefrost none of that mattered. She was the one that made Sparkheart leave the clan all because he was a lost cause. He wanted to die for what he had done.

Beetlefrost felt her eyes become glossy eith tears. Averting her gaze, she gave a low growl. "Protect me? Hah! And windystar gave you a chance. If be didn't, he'd exile you!" She hissed, crouching down. After glaring at him, she leapt at him hoping to tackle him.

Old July 4th, 2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:

Beetlefrost felt her eyes become glossy eith tears. Averting her gaze, she gave a low growl. "Protect me? Hah! And windystar gave you a chance. If be didn't, he'd exile you!" She hissed, crouching down. After glaring at him, she leapt at him hoping to tackle him.
Sparkheart let out a yowl after she tackled him. He let out a laugh on the inside. He rolled around with her, keeping his claws in. "Now I understnd that you don't need protected!", he teased. The Riverclan tom gave her a whack on her head without using his claws as not to hurt her.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 5th, 2019, 04:52 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Sparkheart let out a yowl after she tackled him. He let out a laugh on the inside. He rolled around with her, keeping his claws in. "Now I understnd that you don't need protected!", he teased. The Riverclan tom gave her a whack on her head without using his claws as not to hurt her.

Beetlefrost let out an annoyed puff, hissing as she got wacked on the head. Was he even taking her seriously?! Did he think this was some game? Fur bristling, she aimed a swipe at his ear , wanting to cut him. She had to show that she was serious! If he didn't think that, then she'd make him.

Old July 5th, 2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:

Beetlefrost let out an annoyed puff, hissing as she got wacked on the head. Was he even taking her seriously?! Did he think this was some game? Fur bristling, she aimed a swipe at his ear , wanting to cut him. She had to show that she was serious! If he didn't think that, then she'd make him.
Sparkheart felt his ear sting and he let out a growl. He got up on his hind legs and barreled her into the river. He jumped in hissing and growling at her, his claws unseathed.

Old July 5th, 2019, 05:08 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Sparkheart felt his ear sting and he let out a growl. He got up on his hind legs and barreled her into the river. He jumped in hissing and growling at her, his claws unseathed.

The mollys eyes widened as she realized she was falling into the river. "Wait!" She yowled, gasping as she fell into the water. She couldn't swim! The shadowclanner struggled to get to the top, coughing out water as she gasped. "Are you trying?!" Getting cut off as her moment of not drowning quit, going back under water. I'm going to die! This is it. She thought, eyes wide as she kicked her legs violently, mouth clamped shut. I need..to breathe.. Beetlefrost thought, feeling the need to inhale air but she couldn't.

Last edited by furrensic; July 5th, 2019 at 05:09 PM.
Old July 5th, 2019, 05:22 PM

Quote:

The mollys eyes widened as she realized she was falling into the river. "Wait!" She yowled, gasping as she fell into the water. She couldn't swim! The shadowclanner struggled to get to the top, coughing out water as she gasped. "Are you trying?!" Getting cut off as her moment of not drowning quit, going back under water. I'm going to die! This is it. She thought, eyes wide as she kicked her legs violently, mouth clamped shut. I need..to breathe.. Beetlefrost thought, feeling the need to inhale air but she couldn't.
Sparkheart dived underneath the water and nosed her way back up to the surface. He wasn't trying to push her in. He grabbed a hold of her scruff and swam towards the shallow part of the water. He lifted her up onto the bank, safely. "Im so sorry.", he meowed. Sparkheart prepared himself for her to do something to him. He dived back into the water and swam to the his side of the border. He sat down.

Last edited by Madelaine; July 5th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old July 5th, 2019, 05:30 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Sparkheart dived underneath the water and nosed her way back up to the surface. He wasn't trying to push her in. He grabbed a hold of her scruff and swam towards the shallow part of the water. He lifted her up onto the bank, safely. "Im so sorry.", he meowed. Sparkheart prepared himself for her to do something to him. He dived back into the water and swam to the his side of the border. He sat down.

Beetlefrost kicked her hind legs as she felt herself being grabbed by the scruff. She calmed a tiny bit once seeing the surface, thr light of the sun again. Feeling herself get layed on the bank, she inhaled air sharply. She dug her claws into the ground, eyes wide as her pupils were small. Sorry?! Sorry wouldnt fix almost killing her. She stalked up onto her side of the border, wet fur stuck to her, showing her thin frame. Her ears were folded back, taking a few steps back. "I could have drowned!" She shakily said, a new side of her. "Sorry won't ever fix that!" she hissed, fear in her eyes.

Last edited by furrensic; July 5th, 2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old July 5th, 2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:

Beetlefrost kicked her hind legs as she felt herself being grabbed by the scruff. She calmed a tiny bit once seeing the surface, thr light of the sun again. Feeling herself get layed on the bank, she inhaled air sharply. She dug her claws into the ground, eyes wide as her pupils were small. Sorry?! Sorry wouldnt fix almost killing her. She stalked up onto her side of the border, wet fur stuck to her, showing her thin frame. Her ears were folded back, taking a few steps back. "I could have drowned!" She shakily said, a new side of her. "Sorry won't ever fix that!" she hissed, fear in her eyes.
"If I really wanted to kill you i would have left you and I should've apprently, but then I wouldn't be any better then you.", he hissed. Sparkheart starred at her, hatred in his eyes. This cat never really was his friend ever, she just pretended to care!