Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2022, 08:54 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
She nodded. Good, at least he had some experience. Not that she minded going with some of the younger apprentices- she just appreciated the change every once in a while.

She watched as Bluepaw happily ran to the bunch of seagulls. She suppressed the urge to laugh, instead using the opportunity to see his technique. She saw a rush of red, blood rushing from one of the birds' throats. She gave a nod of approval in his direction, satisfied. "You were smart to go for the throat," she said. "The other animals near by wouldn't've heard it. The birds are gone now, but they'll be back soon enough." She jerked her head toward his catch. "You can bury that. Catch whatever you can and meet me back here."
// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

Bluepaw quickly buried the seagull in the sand and pounced on a crab, holding it down the way Pikestar had taught him till it stopped moving. Seven of the 18 seagulls came back and the white-furred tomcat went after them again, laughing and not catching any of them this time. So he turned his attention to the river. He put his front paws in the water and made sure that Lilycreek was watching to see him dunk his entire head underwater and pull out a flopping fish, killing it as he sunk his teeth in it. A seagull, a crab, and a gray fish. Not a bad haul, huh, StarClan? Slatewhisker is going to be so proud of me! He gathered his catches and waited for Lilycreek, keeping his green-amber eyes on the seagulls as one by one they came back.
Old September 10th, 2022, 09:10 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post

Bluepaw quickly buried the seagull in the sand and pounced on a crab, holding it down the way Pikestar had taught him till it stopped moving. Seven of the 18 seagulls came back and the white-furred tomcat went after them again, laughing and not catching any of them this time. So he turned his attention to the river. He put his front paws in the water and made sure that Lilycreek was watching to see him dunk his entire head underwater and pull out a flopping fish, killing it as he sunk his teeth in it. A seagull, a crab, and a gray fish. Not a bad haul, huh, StarClan? Slatewhisker is going to be so proud of me! He gathered his catches and waited for Lilycreek, keeping his green-amber eyes on the seagulls as one by one they came back.

She had just caught two crabs and was about to go for a third when she heard a loud splash. She looked over to the water, seeing Bluepaw with his head dunked in completely, before he pulled out a gray fish before he sank his teeth into it. She gave another nod of approval. Pikestar taught him well. With that, she went after another crab, putting the thing out of its misery.

She took her catches and walked back to the apprentice, peering at his haul. "Nice work," she crowed. "If that's all, let's head back to camp and drop this stuff off. If you want, you can come with me to give Slatewhisker the report."

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old September 11th, 2022, 07:28 AM
error in the code

Quote:
She had just caught two crabs and was about to go for a third when she heard a loud splash. She looked over to the water, seeing Bluepaw with his head dunked in completely, before he pulled out a gray fish before he sank his teeth into it. She gave another nod of approval. Pikestar taught him well. With that, she went after another crab, putting the thing out of its misery.

She took her catches and walked back to the apprentice, peering at his haul. "Nice work," she crowed. "If that's all, let's head back to camp and drop this stuff off. If you want, you can come with me to give Slatewhisker the report."

Bluepaw watched Lilycreek as she came up to him and approved his haul. "Ok! Just one more time..." He charged at the seagulls again, missing them all once again. "Alright. Now let's go." The white-furred tomcat picked up his haul as well as he could with his still-crooked jaw and carried them back to report with Lilycreek. "Let me mention the seagulls!" He said happily.
Old September 11th, 2022, 10:09 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post

Bluepaw watched Lilycreek as she came up to him and approved his haul. "Ok! Just one more time..." He charged at the seagulls again, missing them all once again. "Alright. Now let's go." The white-furred tomcat picked up his haul as well as he could with his still-crooked jaw and carried them back to report with Lilycreek. "Let me mention the seagulls!" He said happily.

She nodded. "Alright, alright. You deserve it." She padded along the shore, back toward camp, a newfound happiness and lightness in her heart.

(My next post will be Lilycreek leaving her prey in the prey pile, then going up to Slatewhister, so I'll mention you )

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; September 11th, 2022 at 11:05 AM.
Old September 11th, 2022, 10:11 AM
error in the code

Quote:
She nodded. "Alright, alright. You deserve it." She padded along the shore, back toward camp, a newfound happiness and lightness in her heart.

(My next post will be Lilycreek leaving her prey in the prey pile, then going up to Slatewhister, so I'll mention you )

/ ok! \

Bluepaw didn't say anything and just followed Lilycreek.
Old September 11th, 2022, 01:21 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe wished he could shush his brother, but his mouth was still full of Rainglow’s fur. With all his might, the small tomcat paddled to the shore. He heaved himself and his brother on to the sand with a huge huff, before collapsing. He was now exhausted.
Rainglow let out a puff of air as he fell onto the sand, followed by another spout of river-water. He rolled over, so his soaking stomach faced the sun, and squinted at the bright light. What... where was he? Sand? Hm.... The grey tom turned his head to Slatestripe. "Weh?" Is all he could force out as Rainglow squinted with bleary eyes at his brother.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 11th, 2022, 07:25 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Rainglow let out a puff of air as he fell onto the sand, followed by another spout of river-water. He rolled over, so his soaking stomach faced the sun, and squinted at the bright light. What... where was he? Sand? Hm.... The grey tom turned his head to Slatestripe. "Weh?" Is all he could force out as Rainglow squinted with bleary eyes at his brother.

As Slatestripe recovered, he looked over at Rainglow. The other warrior was coughing a notable amount of river water up. Slatestripe pushed himself into a sitting position, ready to aid his brother if need be. Fortunately, he seemed to be breathing and conscious. Slatestripe let out a sigh of relief before feeling anger wash over him.

“What sort of hare-brained idea did you have, jumping into the rapids after me!?” he growled. “You almost drowned! If I hadn’t been there, you would’ve!” His amber eyes blazed. His anger was driven by fear, which perhaps made it even more intense.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 11th, 2022, 07:29 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

As Slatestripe recovered, he looked over at Rainglow. The other warrior was coughing a notable amount of river water up. Slatestripe pushed himself into a sitting position, ready to aid his brother if need be. Fortunately, he seemed to be breathing and conscious. Slatestripe let out a sigh of relief before feeling anger wash over him.

“What sort of hare-brained idea did you have, jumping into the rapids after me!?” he growled. “You almost drowned! If I hadn’t been there, you would’ve!” His amber eyes blazed. His anger was driven by fear, which perhaps made it even more intense.
Rainglow flinched. "I was worried..." He mewed quietly, rolling onto the side away from his brother. "I always heard it was the thought that counts..." He grumbled, tail drumming the ground behind him. He curled up tightly, water still dripping from his thick pelt.

Old September 11th, 2022, 07:41 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Rainglow flinched. "I was worried..." He mewed quietly, rolling onto the side away from his brother. "I always heard it was the thought that counts..." He grumbled, tail drumming the ground behind him. He curled up tightly, water still dripping from his thick pelt.

Slatestripe lashed his tail. “The thought isn’t worth much if you die in the process! What would I do without my brother?” He felt a lump forming in his throat, but he pushed it down. Rainglow was damn lucky that Slatestripe had been there to save him. The black and gray tom shuddered at the thought of his brother’s body floating away into the ocean…
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 11th, 2022, 07:51 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Slatestripe lashed his tail. “The thought isn’t worth much if you die in the process! What would I do without my brother?” He felt a lump forming in his throat, but he pushed it down. Rainglow was damn lucky that Slatestripe had been there to save him. The black and gray tom shuddered at the thought of his brother’s body floating away into the ocean…
"Well, im sorry i have a heart!" Rainglow scoffed, closing his eyes. His eyelids tightened as he spoke, and the tom coughed up a bit more water.

Closed Thread