Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Wisppaw: training day!!
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:11 AM
Take Two [lichenpaw...
Last post by Rani
Today 04:05 AM
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:39 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:23 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:21 AM

Old February 9th, 2024, 01:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Despite her observant nature, it appeared her apprentice had found her before she'd lay eyes on her. An already good sign as to the tabby's attitude towards training. Touching noses with the younger she-cat, the senior warrior offered a purr in greeting, blinking affectionately at her. It was hard to not see young Brightkit before her for a moment, remembering the lass well from her days at the nursery. Dapplebreeze and Fireflame had not consorted much, but she had always appreciated how dedicated to her young the queen was before her retirement, and it was clear she had been an excellent role model for her daughter. Any worries she had she found melted away... but then, the patched former queen was always one to grow instantly attached to her apprentices.

"And I am delighted to be your mentor, my darling. Let's get together and talk after the meeting, shall we? Best get to know each other and learn what I can help you with. I take my duty to help youngsters earn their name most seriously, but that doesn't mean we cannot have some fun," Dapplebreeze mewed, her tone kind as she settled comfortably besides Brightpaw, awaiting the rest of the meeting.

Finding herself nodding along, one mismatched ear twitched as she wondered if the problems with RiverClan and ThunderClan were truly over. She cared not for either clan at the moment, and trusted neither to keep their grubby paws to themselves. And yet she believed in Twilightstar's word. It would not be like the lilac leader to have them lower their guard if things were still dire, and even with the problems evidently no longer escalating, she was still mindful of the others' more tumultuous nature. It was good news overall, ending in something of interest! A discovery at the falls? Why, what a perfect opportunity to begin her training with her new darling! And what was best? It seemed young Brightpaw's mind was of the same frame as hers!

Of course, with so many warriors already speaking their minds, Twilightstar made the decision before Dapplebreeze could get a word in, much to the patched warrior's amusement. Of all the problems to have, not being able to accompany her newest apprentice in a small adventure due to the patrol being filled with overeager warriors wishing to help was the best sort of problem to have. Of course, not all warriors seemed to think this way, and she could soon see Gingersplash speaking out against Twilightstar's decision - something the argumentative warrior was fond of doing for the silliest of reasons - quite loudly, causing her own precious apprentice to look quite embarrassed. The poor darling. Well, none of that from her. The former queen would be quite sorry to cause a scene and embarrass her own apprentice over something so banal. Not only that, but there were quite a number of excellent warriors in the patrol already - her daughter chief among them - and she trusted them to keep the apprentices safe.

"Well, it does appear that Twilightstar was quite spoiled for choice, wasn't she? I seem to not have been selected, but I will gladly stay behind and guard the camp while you go off on your adventure. Oh, I do look forward to hearing your tale when you return. No go go, run along. And remember to be quite safe. Bravebird is an excellent warrior. Why, you won't find a better partner in my absence," she mewed, a small wink sent her way as she sung her daughter's praises.

Alright... so perhaps she was a little biased when it came to Bravebird. She couldn't help it, though. Not only was she her daughter. She also happened to be one of the top warriors of the clan. It was hard not to be a proud mother. And harder still to not hope her apprentice might perhaps pick a few cues from the she-cat's excellent work ethic and ferocious, passionate loyalty to her clan.

@tallulah [Bravebird] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
| Small Bravebird mention, in case her daughter wants to hear.

As for the training, Dapple will definitely be giving her a good battle training next time after their talk! Has she both regular hunting and rabbit hunting done, or only one? If so, we can also take care of that, potentially before the battle training. Dapple believes that understanding hunting makes you a more lethal opponent in combat. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 9th, 2024, 03:51 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Hollowfoot's ears twitched. His wish overridden just like that by a single cat's word. If the camp were to be attacked, he would lay it at Twilightstar's feet.

Shaking his head, he trodded up to the group. Despite his worry over the camp, this presented an ideal opportunity. If he could only get Twilightstar from all the others, he could speak to her.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 9th, 2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 04:23 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw furrowed her eyebrows. Did Twilightstar think that the apprentices were weak? That they couldn't fight?
We haven't had any battle training yet . . .
. . . at least, I don't think most of us have.
Maplepaw, with her claws unsheathed, ripped at the grass below her. She hated looking weak. She didn't want to be seen as a kit--as somebody who couldn't use self defense.
Why can't I just calm down for a moment?

I-
Oh! Twilightstar was leaving!

Maplepaw quickly batted away the rooted-out grass, and leapt after the leader.

21/100
@Moonraven || @Wingnettle || @tallulah || @ChaosBringer. || @dino. ||
@Tiabirb || @Micanomancy || @RoboPrism || @Swiftheart <3 || @furrensic ||
@Rani || @Katiethewolfchild || @Starii || @Estelle || @Lunalis || @MockingRabbit

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old February 9th, 2024, 04:54 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Vixenstare

Vixenstare glanced around the large patrol, his fur prickling already. Was it too late to back out? If she did, she'd embarrass herself in front of the whole. Vixenstare knew how to fight, so everything should go ok.
@Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @tallulah [Bravebird] |
| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart <3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:29 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vixenstare

Vixenstare glanced around the large patrol, his fur prickling already. Was it too late to back out? If she did, she'd embarrass herself in front of the whole. Vixenstare knew how to fight, so everything should go ok.
| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart<3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and paws, with sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur noticed out of the corner of his eye Vixenstare eyeing the large patrol warily, and he padded over to her side, flicking an ear in greeting. "Largest patrol I've ever seen." He joked lightly. "Perhaps we might find something interesting in the cave, hm?" Hawkfur wasnt big on enclosed spaces, but caves and tunnels were very different. He would be fine. Probably. As the cats filed out of camp, he stuck by Vixenstare. They weren't good friends, but Hawkfur thought they had gotten along well during that border patrol, so what was the harm in approaching her again? If she told him to buzz off, he would, however.

| @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @RoboPrism [Hollowfoot ] | @Swiftheart<3 [Moonfall/Poppysnow | @furrensic [Nighthail] | @violin [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; February 9th, 2024 at 07:33 PM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 08:34 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

*She watched in fear, and went back to the nursery*
Beastpaw saw Tigersmist's retreating figure, and felt a pang of regret. She wanted to call her back so badly, but... She snorted, stalking away. Her expression downcast, the 'paw disappeared into the apprentice's den.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:50 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Oh, it looked like the adventure was beginning just now! Dunecall put himself at the rear of the group, looking for his fellow friend with a swift name. When he caught sight of her white tortoiseshell pelt, he caught her attention with a flick of his tail and then meowed a greeting. "Hello, Swiftie. Ready to set out on this adventure together?"
He watched as Hawkfur and Silverpaw came, too. The second one was older than him, so she would surely be alright with all the training she must've gotten. Mhh, mhh. Hope we'll be okay with being so many. Prey surely will flee from that place all at once, mhh!

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old February 10th, 2024, 07:08 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Oh, it looked like the adventure was beginning just now! Dunecall put himself at the rear of the group, looking for his fellow friend with a swift name. When he caught sight of her white tortoiseshell pelt, he caught her attention with a flick of his tail and then meowed a greeting. "Hello, Swiftie. Ready to set out on this adventure together?"
He watched as Hawkfur and Silverpaw came, too. The second one was older than him, so she would surely be alright with all the training she must've gotten. Mhh, mhh. Hope we'll be okay with being so many. Prey surely will flee from that place all at once, mhh!

Swiftwind smiled and nodded, while Nightheart stood next to her.
Poppysnow, Moonfall and Icedapple were all standing around waiting for something to happen.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old February 10th, 2024, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdpaw mumbled fine fine. She knew how to fight, and she had been an apprentice for nearly five moons, but she guessed that she would listen to the leader whatever her name was though she did know that it ended with star. Maybe the warrior with the funny breathing cause he was the one who had taught her how to fight. Oh no her new mentor was coming to make sure she didn't get hurt! Really extra super duper bad mentor. Oh, and the leader was Twilightstar. She should most likely try to not forget that, even though she super duper extra sucked with names. Not that the autistic small nearly seven moon old would have been certain who she was even though she had just talked to her if she hadn't made it obvious because she super duper extra sucked with knowing faces and knowing who someone was if they won't Mommy, Beastie or Foxie too. Fine fine she mumbled. "You do know I can fight umm Gingersplash right?" "I can make sure I don't get hurt myself if something bad happens, so I don't need you, so you don't have to come." "Oh and I have been an apprentice for super duper extra close to five moons! That/s a really super duper extra long time!" Seriously? She didn't need her mentor to come with her! She had been an apprentice for nearly five moons after all! And she could fight! She wasn't a little baby! Having to stick next to a warrior was bad enough but having her mentor join just to make sure she didn't get hurt when she could do that herself just fine was extra super duper bad and made her feel like a super duper extra tiny little baby, even though she knew that she wasn't one. It was all her new mentor's fault. Bad stupid new mentor. (She was apprenticed early) @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Estelle @Starii @violin @RoboPrism @furrensic @Swiftheart <3 @miracomancy @Tiabirb @dino. @Chaosbringer @Wingnettle @Rani @Moonraven @Shellwhisker
Moonfall noticed the apprentice looking annoyed and padded up to her. “Something wrong?” She mewed, her tail flicking as she sat down next to the apprentice.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old February 10th, 2024, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by violin View Post

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw furrowed her eyebrows. Did Twilightstar think that the apprentices were weak? That they couldn't fight?
We haven't had any battle training yet . . .
. . . at least, I don't think most of us have.
Maplepaw, with her claws unsheathed, ripped at the grass below her. She hated looking weak. She didn't want to be seen as a kit--as somebody who couldn't use self defense.
Why can't I just calm down for a moment?

I-
Oh! Twilightstar was leaving!

Maplepaw quickly batted away the rooted-out grass, and leapt after the leader.

21/100
@Moonraven || @Wingnettle || @tallulah || @ChaosBringer. || @dino. ||
@Tiabirb || @Micanomancy || @RoboPrism || @Swiftheart <3 || @furrensic ||
@Rani || @Katiethewolfchild || @Starii || @Estelle || @Lunalis || @MockingRabbit

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.
Moonfall, Poppysnow and Silverpaw followed the apprentice.

My art shop

My characters (WIP)

Last edited by Swiftheart <3; February 10th, 2024 at 07:19 AM.