Today 02:02 PM

Old August 7th, 2024, 10:46 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Watertail ran his tail along Greyheart's back soothingly, hoping the gentle massage would help the cramping and straining pain. "come one..... ones out....... there's at least two more." Watertail meowed encourgingly as he felt the queens stomach gently
Grayheart held the first kit, licking it carefully. She then noticed it wasn't breathing, and grief flashed in her eyes. Not long after, she was hit by another spasm, biting the stick once again. She felt a roll in her stomach after she pushed, the second kit had been born.(@/Honey_Dreamz) Grayheart licked this one even more rapidly then the last. She wasn't going to let it die. She wished that Ambermoon was here, but knew that he was probably doing important things, and neither of the two had known she would be having kits right now.
Old August 7th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Grayheart finished licking the second kit, and felt the final kit pushing. She gave one last push, and there was the third kit!(@/ChromeSilver_Hwaa) She licked it vigorisly, waiting for the other to open its eyes. @Honey_Dreamz @Desert Rain Frog @ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Last edited by Crown_Sage; August 7th, 2024 at 11:05 PM.
Old August 7th, 2024, 11:13 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Grayheart looked sadly at the first kit. It was an all Black kit, with green eyes. [/B]Cloudtail.[/B] She began, gratefulness perking her mew. I'd like you to name this one. Her eyes raked the dead kit with grief. Then she looked at the second kit. I'll name this one Maplekit. After my grandfather, Maplecrouch. She whispered, her voice hoarse, eyes tired. She finally looked at the last kit. And this one. Grayheart mewed, giving a long look. Amber will name you when he gets here. She nodded her head, happy to be with her kits, and a friend. Cloudtail. How can I ever repay you for what you have done? She asks, her tone tinted with happiness. I've never had kits before, I might have died without your help. Grayheart smiled, looking across the room.
@Desert Rain Frog ; Ambermoon(Names the 3rd kit)
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa ; 3rd kit and Cloudtail(Names 1st kit)
@Honey_Dreamz ; Maplekit
Old August 7th, 2024, 11:40 PM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Kingly

Design base by BootlegGreely on DeviantArt
Maplekit!
1/6 posts • Aug 8, 2024
WindClan kit • 0 weeks • She-cat • She/Her
« ~•°•~ »
The tiny kit went from feeling...well, not much, to feeling the ground of this strange new area. Where was she? What's this place? She was used to the comfort of her mother's womb, but now she lay elsewhere.
Trying to communicate something, Maplekit began mewling. She wasn't sure what she wanted, but she wanted something. Something she didn't have right now. And then, she heard sounds. The kit couldn't see, but heard strange meows coming from nearby. She turned her head slightly, as much as a newborn really could, and kept on meowing.
Then, suddenly, she could open her eyes. She truly couldn't see well, but there were some blurry new shapes and colors she perceived. "Mew! Miaow!" Maplekit called out.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; August 7th, 2024 at 11:44 PM.
Old August 8th, 2024, 08:25 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Grayheart looked sadly at the first kit. It was an all Black kit, with green eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Cloudtail.[/B] She began, gratefulness perking her mew. I'd like you to name this one. Her eyes raked the dead kit with grief. Then she looked at the second kit. I'll name this one Maplekit. After my grandfather, Maplecrouch. She whispered, her voice hoarse, eyes tired. She finally looked at the last kit. And this one. Grayheart mewed, giving a long look. Amber will name you when he gets here. She nodded her head, happy to be with her kits, and a friend. Cloudtail. How can I ever repay you for what you have done? She asks, her tone tinted with happiness. I've never had kits before, I might have died without your help. Grayheart smiled, looking across the room.
@Desert Rain Frog ; Ambermoon(Names the 3rd kit)
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa ; 3rd kit and Cloudtail(Names 1st kit)
@Honey_Dreamz ; Maplekit
(YA'LL STOP FORGETTING HIS NAME LMAO/silly)

Watertail looked down to the queen with a gentle nod. "I only did what any other sensiable warrior would do." He purred gently, "Me? Well...... it's a certainly beautiful kit.... perhaps.." The Tom paused, thinking about what good name he could give the little one, "Is.. Beetlekit a nice name?" Watertail asked gently, his eyes flicking with curiosity, he gently pressed his nose to the little kits cheek. "I'm sure this little one will live a happy life in Starclan..." Watertail meowed gently.[/B]

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old August 8th, 2024, 08:30 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post

Maplekit!
1/6 posts • Aug 8, 2024
« ~•°•~ »
The tiny kit went from feeling...well, not much, to feeling the ground of this strange new area. Where was she? What's this place? She was used to the comfort of her mother's womb, but now she lay elsewhere.
Trying to communicate something, Maplekit began mewling. She wasn't sure what she wanted, but she wanted something. Something she didn't have right now. And then, she heard sounds. The kit couldn't see, but heard strange meows coming from nearby. She turned her head slightly, as much as a newborn really could, and kept on meowing.
Then, suddenly, she could open her eyes. She truly couldn't see well, but there were some blurry new shapes and colors she perceived. "Mew! Miaow!" Maplekit called out.
@Crown_Sage
(Honey, I was wondering if this could be there thing... like cause I made Sweetkit rest her head on Maplekit's back so maybe when they get older and lay around together they can do the same thing? It's cute TvT)

The not yet named kit gave a small squeak as she was placed into a new, cold world. First thing the little light ginger bundle did was raise her paw, and accidently slap her sister in the face. The little one looked up, her one eye yellow and other eye amber hues gazed up towards her mother... "Mrrrrrr" The kit attempted, she heard another cat talking, gently swiviling her gaze to this cat.... he was a bulky black and brown tom, he looked kind. The kit looked to her side, seeing her sister Maplekit. Shes named, why aren't I? the ginger she-kit wondered, she shuffled over to her sister and rested her head on her back..... this was nice. This sibling was hers, yay! The little one liked resting her head here, it was comfortable.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old August 8th, 2024, 10:39 AM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

(YA'LL STOP FORGETTING HIS NAME LMAO/silly)

Watertail looked down to the queen with a gentle nod. "I only did what any other sensiable warrior would do." He purred gently, "Me? Well...... it's a certainly beautiful kit.... perhaps.." The Tom paused, thinking about what good name he could give the little one, "Is.. Beetlekit a nice name?" Watertail asked gently, his eyes flicking with curiosity, he gently pressed his nose to the little kits cheek. "I'm sure this little one will live a happy life in Starclan..." Watertail meowed gently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post

Maplekit!
1/6 posts • Aug 8, 2024
« ~•°•~ »
Beetlekit is a beautiful name. Grayheart croaked, staring at the unmoving kit, a single tear shedding. She then looked at Maplekit, nuzzling her softly.
(LMAO sorry)

Last edited by Crown_Sage; August 8th, 2024 at 10:39 AM.
Old August 8th, 2024, 03:57 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Seedkit
Windclan
She/her

Oh, Seedkit was just so sleepy… But alas, Cardinalkit wanted to play.

“I don’ wanna be besh!” The small she-kit sat up slowly, blinking a few times before she lifted a paw to rub at her face with her pawpads. Truthfully, no, she did not aspire to be the best in any aspect. She would not reach for the stars like her sister would… Still, just because she didn’t want to be the best, didn’t mean that she didn’t want to best her sister in a play-fight!

With the perfection that only a newborn kitten could have, she lowered herself into a playful crouch before she sprang up as far as she could. Hopefully she’d land right on top of her sister! Maybe then she’d be able to get some solid sleep, if she could sprawl over top of Cardinalkit, taking all of her warmth for herself… Mwahaha!
[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 8th, 2024, 05:54 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

A warrior walked aimlessly around the Windclan camp, lost in his thoughts. Whisperinghive tried, he tried not thinking of his apprenticeship, of Berryfrost. She was his first mentor, one of the first cats to believe in him. Berryfrost was taken too soon. Damn you, Cowtuft!! Damn you and your excuses. Damn starclan for taking her. Before the warrior knew it, he was walking into the nursery. The place where his adoptive mother, Leopardsong, found him. He was grateful to the forever queen for all she did for him. The thought of Berryfrost came back, and Whisperinghive remembered something. Starclan had given Windclan Berryfrost's and Snowybreeze's kits back to life. He vaguely remembered that someone told him that. Was it a meeting? Probably.

The marigold-orange tom padded quietly around the nursery, watching for kits and their mothers. His dull green eyes then fixed onto a kit, a kit who was white with cream patches and speckles. He padded over and sat down, his tail curling over his paws. "Excuse me, are you Snowybreeze's kit?" Whisperinghive asked, trying his best to found friendly. He didn't have the best history with kits. At a meeting, he hissed at some kits for being kits. But that was then. This is now.

@Rose (<3)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old August 8th, 2024, 08:19 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Maplekit padded into the nursery and sat down on a nest. [Open]