Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2023, 10:59 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersabre View Post
"Thanks..." Starrypaw mumbled. "Y-your name is nice too..." The she heard the fighting. "I'll stay."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post

Greenpelt, apon hearing a commotion while solo hunting raaced over to see what the commotion was all about. he growled, rogues. "Adderpaw! What in Starclans Good name is Going on Here? Who's That Apprentice With? oh never mind that can be dealt with later"

He turned to the Outsiders "You Lot! Your Tresspassing On Riverclan Territory! Unless Your Looking To Join Riverclan i Suggest you get Out before Your Pelts Get Ripped Off!" He Hissed
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"Please don't get mad at her she genuinely just got lost! I'm going to go back to Larkstar and tell her what is going on! Uh before they cause too much trouble!" Adderpaw shouted out before she made her get away. Seemed like she wasn't going to get in trouble today!
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:01 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw

"Please don't get mad at her she genuinely just got lost! I'm going to go back to Larkstar and tell her what is going on! Uh before they cause too much trouble!" Adderpaw shouted out before she made her get away. Seemed like she wasn't going to get in trouble today!
"Get back up while you at it! and Take that Apprentice with you! this is no place for Young Apprentices, not when out numbered like this"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:06 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
A large tom with green eyes and black fur started to follow Adderpaw upon the silly apprentice running straight past him. His tail swayed. This was Tiger, the oldest of the group of 6 working with Zephyr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersabre View Post
"Thanks..." Starrypaw mumbled. "Y-your name is nice too..." The she heard the fighting. "I'll stay."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post

Greenpelt, apon hearing a commotion while solo hunting raaced over to see what the commotion was all about. he growled, rogues. "Adderpaw! What in Starclans Good name is Going on Here? Who's That Apprentice With? oh never mind that can be dealt with later"

He turned to the Outsiders "You Lot! Your Tresspassing On Riverclan Territory! Unless Your Looking To Join Riverclan i Suggest you get Out before Your Pelts Get Ripped Off!" He Hissed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw

"Adderpaw get home to camp. Other apprentice, go back to your Clan. Now." The deputy slunk from the undergrowth, a mildly irritated glint in her eyes. Especially at Greenpelt's ordering Adderpaw to take the trespassing cat to RiverClan camp. What the hell was he thinking?

"You will not stay. Head home now. Many of our own cats have been killed for trespassing, and you should be grateful that you're young and are being given a chance to leave while you can." Birdsnow met Starrypaw's gaze firmly, watching as Adderpaw sprinted off before turning to stare down the group of rogues. "RiverClan is closed to outsiders so it'd be best if you were all on your way."

She'd have to talk to Adderpaw about entertaining trespassers, but first there was a whole lot of troublemakers that needed to be dealt with. "All of you leave, now. Every last one of you, I don't care why you're here." No more trespassing. No more disrespect. StarClan as her witness, all of this crap would be met with no pity or mercy from her any longer. She. Was. Done.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; December 19th, 2023 at 11:07 AM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:50 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

"Adderpaw get home to camp. Other apprentice, go back to your Clan. Now." The deputy slunk from the undergrowth, a mildly irritated glint in her eyes. Especially at Greenpelt's ordering Adderpaw to take the trespassing cat to RiverClan camp. What the hell was he thinking?

"You will not stay. Head home now. Many of our own cats have been killed for trespassing, and you should be grateful that you're young and are being given a chance to leave while you can." Birdsnow met Starrypaw's gaze firmly, watching as Adderpaw sprinted off before turning to stare down the group of rogues. "RiverClan is closed to outsiders so it'd be best if you were all on your way."

She'd have to talk to Adderpaw about entertaining trespassers, but first there was a whole lot of troublemakers that needed to be dealt with. "All of you leave, now. Every last one of you, I don't care why you're here." No more trespassing. No more disrespect. StarClan as her witness, all of this crap would be met with no pity or mercy from her any longer. She. Was. Done.
Zephyr let out a fierce snarl as he suddenly struck Weaseltooth down and stepped forward as the rest of the group stood aside."well, well, if it isn't the same cat that kicked me out. Don't think it was obvious I ran the feline equivalent of a mafia, now, was it? They call me Zephyr the Storm in my gang, but you can just call me Zephyr. Now, I hear your clan happens to be raising my grandson matthew- or, from the rumors circling round, Charredpaw. And since my old ally William's death, this means that now it's my turn to cause some ruckus in riverclan. I suggest you move along, shorty, lest you wish to feel the full force of the storm that is me." Zephyr snarled fiercely, towering over Birdsnow. Tiger let out a loud cheer for Zephyr.Dragon, the second oldest and most agile, just looked worried.
"Boss... This is a bad idea. We should do as she says. She looks powerful and scary..."
Old December 19th, 2023, 01:21 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Racing into the territory behind Adderpaw, it wasn't long before the group of clan cats came upon the rogues, facing off against Birdsnow and Greenpelt alone. The sight sent a chill up her spine. They would not lay a single claw on her deputy - on her friend. Before that, though, she noticed two apprentices with no battle training, Frostpaw and Charredpaw. "You two, back to camp now! I won't have inexperienced idiots thinking they can do way more than they're capable of dying before their time. Go. NOW!" Praying that the two morons listen to her, Lark continues on her way towards the rogues. Weaseltooth is among them, but she'll deal with him later.

"You back up right now and get the hell out of my clan!" She yowls, racing up to the large cat in front of Birdsnow and aiming to wrap her forelegs around her neck, claws digging into the skin there and trying to bite at her shoulder.

Last edited by Neptune.; December 19th, 2023 at 01:21 PM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 01:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang hissed at the rouges*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 19th, 2023, 01:38 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @ChristmasFawn // @Leafy // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @CattleCaller. // @Cubeisdagoat // @peppermintbubble. // @Red Dawn // @FrostyGalaxy // @Omari // @clarice. // @Tomura Shigaraki // @celeste // @Fritter

Beanfloat hissed at the rouges standing in between Larkstar and Birdsnow protecting them at any cost as he growled slashing at the closest cat. [Success = 13/20] Clawing the Roughes nose it quickly claws his side of his pelt jumping at the rouge he hissed. "Go away I will die to protect Riverclan at all cost" the cat tackled him to the ground pinning him. [Success - 19/20] he clawed the cats stomach making it bounce off as the cat came back and another jump towards his back. He tried slashing at them both. [Fail - 6/20] he failed to reach a paw towards any of the cats as they kept slashing his pelt he cried out trying to push the one in front of him back by flipping around crushing the other cat underneath him making them run as the cat kept attacking him.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |

Last edited by Beanz; December 19th, 2023 at 01:38 PM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 01:44 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Firetail and bluestone snarled and growled
@Beanz// @Leafy // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @CattleCaller. // @Cubeisdagoat // @peppermintbubble. // @Red Dawn // @FrostyGalaxy // @Omari // @clarice. // @Tomura Shigaraki // @celeste // @Fritter

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 19th, 2023, 01:50 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @ChristmasFawn // @Leafy // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @CattleCaller. // @Cubeisdagoat // @peppermintbubble. // @Red Dawn // @FrostyGalaxy // @Omari // @clarice. // @Tomura Shigaraki // @celeste // @Fritter

Beanfloat hissed at the rouges standing in between Larkstar and Birdsnow protecting them at any cost as he growled slashing at the closest cat. [Success = 13/20] Clawing the Roughes nose it quickly claws his side of his pelt jumping at the rouge he hissed. "Go away I will die to protect Riverclan at all cost" the cat tackled him to the ground pinning him. [Success - 19/20] he clawed the cats stomach making it bounce off as the cat came back and another jump towards his back. He tried slashing at them both. [Fail - 6/20] he failed to reach a paw towards any of the cats as they kept slashing his pelt he cried out trying to push the one in front of him back by flipping around crushing the other cat underneath him making them run as the cat kept attacking him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Firetail and bluestone snarled and growled
@Beanz// @Leafy // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @CattleCaller. // @Cubeisdagoat // @peppermintbubble. // @Red Dawn // @FrostyGalaxy // @Omari // @clarice. // @Tomura Shigaraki // @celeste // @Fritter
*Bluefang joined the other warriors*

(Sorry for pathetic post I'm in school)

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 19th, 2023, 01:57 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

It did not take her long to follow after both Adderpaw and Larkstar once they started moving out of camp. Springpaw came to a halt as she extended her claws out and sunk them into the dirt beneath her paws. She trained narrowed green eyes on the nobodies that stood before them before he launched herself at one of them. She wasted no time and aimed to knock Tiger off their feet and then body slam them into the ground.

@Cubeisdagoat
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Closed Thread