Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by Rani
Today 03:34 AM
Yapping corner
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:24 AM
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:23 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rose
Today 02:49 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Crowfrost stood where he was; eyes widening. An apprentice? "Mother will be happy." He glanced around, looking for Warmpaw. "Where is my apprentice now? Time to put him on elders duty for a moon" @.:Virgo:.

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]

Last edited by Vesper; January 12th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 10:29 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

After he had made sure the kits were back with their mothers, both a little stressed, and said his your welcomes to their gratefulness, though it was more like “it’s no problem, it’s my duty to protect those who can’t currently protect themselves,” Wolfglare had made his way over to the highbranch. He had missed most of the beginning of the meeting, but as he walked up Icestar seemed to be rephrasing what she had said earlier. At her call for him and Beastspark, the tom stood from where he’d sat down. He picked up his pace a couple steps to catch up with Beastspark, walking beside the tom. “Pretty crazy turn of events.” He meowed, his statement coming out in a small sigh, mostly at the stupidity at how everything had been handled.

@Casper @Undertaker

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 11th, 2020, 12:57 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
@Casper

"I would like to be on a task," Redheart stared with round green marbles, eyes of amber of the leader was shining with irritation. He stand his ground though, trying to seemed that he wasn't frightened by the big leader. He explained as slowly and carefully as he can get, "Not the hunting patrols, or border patrols though. Believe me, I do want to hunt for my clan and protect ShadowClan's borders!" he defended himself, not trying to make him a bad warrior instead of a great one he was meant to aim. He sighed, shaking his head and licking his chest to hide embarrassment. "I want a different task." Redheart meowed.
Icestar gazed at the young warrior with curiosity, then irritation.
"Hunting and the borders are our main concern right now, Redheart. More than ever, we need a good fresh-kill pile and the borders solidified, so that other clans will not pull what Lionstar just did." She stood up, glaring into his green eyes.

"You don't always get to pick and choose your tasks. You should know this by now. If you so desperately want to feel important, I'll give you a patrol to lead."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 11th, 2020, 01:18 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[ based before the raid, for continuity's sake! ]

Thunderhowl hadn't waited for Bearpaw as he made his way to Icestar's den. It'd been.. some time since he had last hobbled through the forest, and he felt uncomfortable to some degree. He knew the tunnels below the ground, not this .. thing.

He knew the important cats and events, at least. It was all he had to know. Other cats came and went like a tide. He wasn't sure he could even remember cats from his time, not outside authority. Thunderhowl had been hoping to see Bravestep somewhere here, but if he was around-- it wasn't within his sights.

"Icestar." His voice was throaty. "Name's Thunderhowl, a former medicine cat of ShadowClan." Thunderhowl didn't want to name the leader he served under-- it would taint his tongue. "I have been returned to life.. but I want to rejoin the Clan officially." And then, after pausing: "And I ain't being a medicine cat again, I'd prefer to be a warrior. But I'll help teach the oversized kitten you have playin' medicine cat before he gets someone else killed with his ignorance. The very least this Clan needs is a medicine cat who knows what they're doing, given how unlucky it's been with that loner and that skunk." @Casper, @Alaska
Icestar growled when she scented an unfamiliar cat entering her den. Her ears flicked forward as he proceeded to spout such nonsense, and so very much of it.

"You expect me to believe what you say and welcome a stranger to my clan with open arms?" She snarled, approaching the tom slowly. "Do you realize how insane you sound? Some dead cat returning to life to help my clan in its time of need? Prove it."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 11th, 2020, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Starfall

At the sound of his name, Burnetsnap rose to his paws from where he sat beneath the Highbranch. An apprentice? Well, he supposed he would've gotten one eventually—though he couldn't say he was all that happy about it. If anything, it would give him less time to meet up with Songthorn. Whatever. The warrior looked around the clearing, spotting Cardinalpaw and padding over to him.

"We can begin your training soon, if you want," he meowed, leaning down to touch noses with the apprentice. Burnetsnap frowned at him, thinking. "You fought that deputy, didn't you? I'm surprised you're still standing." Well, if this Cardinalpaw could fight Frostfall and wasn't stuck in the medicine cat den, then he supposed his new apprentice was at least somewhat capable. Good.

lio was here ♥
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
@Starfall

At the sound of his name, Burnetsnap rose to his paws from where he sat beneath the Highbranch. An apprentice? Well, he supposed he would've gotten one eventually—though he couldn't say he was all that happy about it. If anything, it would give him less time to meet up with Songthorn. Whatever. The warrior looked around the clearing, spotting Cardinalpaw and padding over to him.

"We can begin your training soon, if you want," he meowed, leaning down to touch noses with the apprentice. Burnetsnap frowned at him, thinking. "You fought that deputy, didn't you? I'm surprised you're still standing." Well, if this Cardinalpaw could fight Frostfall and wasn't stuck in the medicine cat den, then he supposed his new apprentice was at least somewhat capable. Good.

The tabby wiggled his nose as their noses touched, and he gave the warrior a good look over. So far he didn't seem like a total push over, which was wonderful. "As soon as possible." he said blankly the second the other tom finished. Than the tom frowned, which made him quirk his brows. What? Had he already done something to annoy the older tom?

Cardinalpaw wasn't expecting Burnetsnap to bring up Frostfall. It made his blood boil, and it didn't help that it seemed as though his new mentor was babying him. So with a huff he lashed his tail "Of course I'm still standing who do you think I am? I barely even got to fight that no good excuse of a Deputy! One of the stinking warriors butt in, but oh boy when I meet her again I'm gonna tear out her other eye. How dare she inturrupt a battle!" he snapped, his fur fluffing up as he remembered what exactly went down. "She scared him off and he went and fought Beastspark I think. I was beyond angry! The Fox Heart ran away!"

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"That ain't gonna be necessary, Tardymarsh [ @Delta]."

Thunderhowl's deep voice was a low growl as he approached the group of cats, tail twitching as he scanned over the ThunderClan posse. "Save your plants for yourself. Bearpaw [ @Alaska] and I can handle our Clan." Given her lack of punctuality, it was likely ShadowClan would spend more time waiting around than getting healed. "Go back home. Focus on your own apprentice."

Turning his attention away from the dark she-cat, his gaze fell on the injured cats. "Bearpaw! Grab some cobwebs. We'll start with the cats with the worst injuries and go from there-- some of these kits can wait."

Berrybounce tattered over to the commotion trying not to breathe too heavily. Her chest ached, and it made sense. Wounds grazed the sides of her chest, and a nick in her ear sent blood trickling down her face. She was determined to stay strong despite her injuries, and opted to present it as well as she could. She tried to stand up straight, but ended up stumbling at Thunderhowl's paws.
"Ah...hi?" She mewed, her voice winded and pricked with pain.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 11th, 2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:48 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Casper

Raventuft growled as Icestar finished her 'inspiring speech'. That she-cat can't blame us for not running out into the middle of battle! We didn't know where to be sent, not where we should fight. Every other cat seemed fine, from his point of view. Or maybe that was the so-called 'laziness' that Icestar had described. He huffed as they were assigned hunting duty.
"I don't see why we should be punished! We're perfectly fine warriors, and we did our best. If we were 'lazy', as you described, we might as well be dead! I call for fair judgement!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 11th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Icestar gazed at the young warrior with curiosity, then irritation.
"Hunting and the borders are our main concern right now, Redheart. More than ever, we need a good fresh-kill pile and the borders solidified, so that other clans will not pull what Lionstar just did." She stood up, glaring into his green eyes.

"You don't always get to pick and choose your tasks. You should know this by now. If you so desperately want to feel important, I'll give you a patrol to lead."

Redheart flinched as Icestar's amber eyes shone with irritation. the leader is right, hunting and borders are more important! A raid happened 3 moon rises ago and here I am, wanting some task to become a great warrior. He took some pawsteps back, wincing as Icetsar glared. The young warrior stared at the ground, guilt heating his pelt. He nodded slightly as Icestar gave him permission to lead a patrol. "I'm sorry, Icestar, I won't let my pride and arrogance get in the way again." he apologized.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 11th, 2020, 04:15 PM
clearing away the dust

@Lilyfur2

"What is it with you Raven- prefix cats and not being able to admit when you're wrong?" The leader hissed, rounding on Raventuft. He sounded just like Ravenheart--trying to sound brave and noble, when he hadn't even been around.

"I simply meant that you did not bother to show up to help your clan. You did the minimal, tiniest amounts of effort, and I'm letting that be known. Any cat in this entire clearing could see that you were of no help to us in this raid! If you had bothered to help, you wouldn't be getting singled out like this, do you understand? Just admit fault for your inactivity and move on."

Closed Thread