Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 02:21 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 02:17 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 02:16 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:14 PM
Header needed!
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 01:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2020, 08:58 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead @SilentLamb @Kitty Mama @Moon Lily @Blissie Bliss @hxneysuckle

Hearing her name, Tallmarsh padded out of her den, still blinking away sleep from her nap. Seeing Linnetwing's wounds, she went back to her den and got the necessary herbs, also nudging her apprentice to follow her as she went. "C'mon, Irispaw. We have an injured cat to take care of. Grab some cobwebs on your way out," she mumbled around the plants in her mouth. As she went back out and began to examine Linnetwing's wounds, she listened to Duskfeather. Rogues? Why would there have been rogues on the border? She glanced over to Flintstar, judging his reaction as she pressed moss to Linnetwing's neck to stem the bleeding.
Old January 29th, 2020, 09:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar had become slightly nervous for the return of the expansion patrol, and when Lionwhisker barged into camp screeching for help... well.... his fears were proven correct. He ran over to the patrol, grateful that Tallmarsh had gotten there so quickly. He trusted her to quickly tend to the wounded, so he turned his attention to Duskfeather. “I was afraid of this...” He let out a low growl of frustration, before he perked his ears, beginning to pace across the clearing. “But that territory out there is goodness territory... we need it...” The tom paused, before looking up and glancing around the clearing. “We just need to take a bigger patrol. Show these rogues Thunderclan is not to be trifled with.” He meowed, before turning to yowl to the clan. “Who wants to go beat up some unsuspecting rogues tonight?” He meowed, hoping to engage interest in his clan. Of course though, if the rogues were to surrender right away, no beating up would be necessary. But Flintstar wanted what was best for his clan, so the livelihoods of rogues didn’t come first. Plus, he knew his warriors could handle a few scratches, and that was all they’d get if they backed each other up.

[ @hxneysuckle @Delta @Moon Lily @Fuzzy @Tundra @Pepperkins @ponyapan @.:Raven:. @Silhouettes @SilentLamb @Vessel @Ever @Blissie Bliss @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Slushie @Shimm @touka @Kitty Mama @RuinsNight @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Sneakyfox55 @Solstice_X @vermin @SoyBoi @Starfall @WaywardAngel @:Grimm: @Sharp moon @Yelloweye @Spiritjumps @Cecily Herondale @Bluepetal ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; January 29th, 2020 at 09:33 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 09:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

| @RedHead; @Delta; @hxneysuckle; @Kitty Mama; @Moon Lily; |

Linnetwing felt her classmates being her back into camo and she let out a groan when they put her down on the ground. Why did it have to be her? She wanted the pain to go away and leave forever. Why was she even alive? She remembered the look on the eyes of the rogue. He looked sorry for what he had done, so she would forgive him. He could have finished her off, but he didn't. Linnetwing slowly opened her eyes. "I failed the patrol didn 't I?", she asked in a whisper. The molly felt Tallmarsh come to her aid and she glanced when she was touched. Linnetwing stayed still as to not injure herse!f anymore than she already was. She just needed to let the medicine cat do her job or she wasn't going to live.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old January 29th, 2020, 09:37 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Delta @RedHead ]

She glanced toward Tallmarsh as she emerged from her den, giving a grateful nod. "Take care of her," the deputy said, flicking her tail before returning her gaze to Flintstar. "I want to go back. I must help fight for the Clan. This was my idea, I must help to fix the consequences." Duskfeather took a step forward, approaching the leader and looking up at him. Her hazel eyes were narrowed as she did so. She had to fight those rogues!

star dog.

ameko ♥
Old January 29th, 2020, 09:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Bluegorse slunk into the camp, shrunken from his usual size as his eyes darted across the clearing. He was shaking.. panting hard from his run back from camp and uneasy after the ambush. Ah, his wounds hurt like hell... but he didn't want to be a bother on Tallmarsh or Irispaw when the others could have worse injuries.

[ @Delta, @Lilyfur2 (he has deep scratches around his stomach and a bite injury to the back of his neck), @hxneysuckle (so you know blue made it back!) ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 29th, 2020, 10:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

"Hey Duskfeather! We're back from the ShadowClan border."

Bluegorse stopped inside the den, glad it was hard to miss Duskfeather's form in the cramped shelter. "ShadowClan hasn't done much, their markers were fresh enough. We did catch a whiff of Twolegs around there though, that might be worth keeping an eye on!! I'd hate for someone to get nabbed."

[ @hxneysuckle ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 29th, 2020, 10:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

The tomcat quickly identified this under “one of the most embarrassing moments of his life,” knowing he’d probably remember it later and maybe become embarrassed again just thinning about the situation. He was glad Cedarstream didn’t seem to make too much fun of the situation, and at her words Flintstar was immediately to his paws. The clan needed food? Of course he’d be up for helping with that. All previous embarrassment was completely forgotten for the time being. “I’m actually quite majestic and regal.” He meowed once he had righted himself on his paws, giving Toadbounce a very serious look. But the smile on his maw showcased his inward humor at the whole situation. He then met Cedarstream’s gaze, giving a flick of his ears. “Fooling around isn’t necessary when the clan needs food, I suppose it can wait until later.” He grinned, before brushing past both cats and out of his den, waving his tail for the two tabbies to follow him. He was the leader, after all.

@hxneysuckle @Ever

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 29th, 2020, 10:55 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Delta @BILL. @RedHead @hxneysuckle @Blissie Bliss @Kitty Mama

Irispaw padded out at her mentor's nudge, shaking fallen dew from her pelt. She nabbed some cobwebs as she did, and ran out as fast as her limp paw could carry her. She stumbled, losing some of the cobwebs in her maw. Mousedung! She gathered them up once more, and steadied herself. You're alright, slow and steady wins the race, slow and steady wins the race, slow and steady... She passed over to Linnetwing, wincing at the cat's injuries.
"Those rouges have no code! Foxhearts." She exclaimed as she raised a paw to stick the cobwebs over the warrior's wounds. The neck sound looked especially deep.
"Tallmarsh? Should I stick a cobweb over the wound if it's deep?" She asked, burrowing her small brow. As she contemplated this, she tilted her head, her gaze flirting to Bluegorse.
"Bluegorse? Are you avoiding us? Don't be mousebrained."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 29th, 2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

(open to anyone) Flamepelt stirred in her nest the bright light from sunhigh woke her as she blinked her eyes open, she stretched the sleep from her legs. Flamepelt groomed her fire colored pelt and padded out into the clearing from the warriors' den.
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Entering the camp, a small bluejay in his maw, he and his patrol dropping their kills in the pile. Dismissing his apprentice with a smile the warrior padded over to the leaders den. With the few talks he had with the leader of Thunderclan the tom hoped that he could established a friendship with him. Stopping in front of the den, "Flintstar? Duskfeather? May I have a moment of your time?"

@RedHead @hxneysuckle

Last edited by Sweetie; February 1st, 2020 at 03:29 PM.
Closed Thread