Thread closing!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:11 AM

Old June 26th, 2019, 03:09 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Troutrunner looked triumphant as the fox scattered off through the undergrowth, abandoning it's prey and leaving them to continue their journey along the border. She scented and sniffed where Shadowclan's scent lingered, tail thrashing and scowling as she noticed the difference, where the scents mingled together. "We can scent along here and then head back," the Molly said, glancing in the direction that the fox had headed, across the border and into the pine grove that followed. "And let's hope we don't see that fox again. I've had enough of canines for the rest of my moons after the last few ordeals we've had." The mark on her nape boar a painful reminder for the Molly, and she shook her head slightly, rooting through the thick grassy undergrowth.

(@rosemew sorry for the wait!)

(( Its fine! ))

Oakflame scrunched up his muzzle , sniffing the rest of the border. He couldn't believe shadowclan would do this! An image of his sister popped up in his mind. No, she wouldn't be apart of this. Shaking his head, he followed after troutrunner. He gave a nod at her words, and the merge definitely wasn't helping.

[/QUOTE]

(want to get them to head back now? c

Troutrunner finished rifling through the undergrowth close to the pine forest where their boarders met, and turned to Oakflame with a brief smile.
"Are you ready to return to camp? As far as I can tell, the boarders seem to climb back our way further along here to their usual position.." She glanced in the direction she was indicating, tail suspended in the air behind her lithe blue form.
"There's not much use in pursuing any further. And I'm getting curious about the state of our camp right now- they could probably use some more mature warriors to keep things in check, hm?" She could be quite a boring companion to neutral clan members, but she liked to be efficient, and to keep things in check as best she could, like a good school master. The morning sun was climbing the sky steadily like a large and luminous orange beetle, displaying its glittery hind at the world.
Old June 26th, 2019, 03:17 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
(( Its fine! ))

Oakflame scrunched up his muzzle , sniffing the rest of the border. He couldn't believe shadowclan would do this! An image of his sister popped up in his mind. No, she wouldn't be apart of this. Shaking his head, he followed after troutrunner. He gave a nod at her words, and the merge definitely wasn't helping.

Troutrunner finished rifling through the undergrowth close to the pine forest where their boarders met, and turned to Oakflame with a brief smile.
"Are you ready to return to camp? As far as I can tell, the boarders seem to climb back our way further along here to their usual position.." She glanced in the direction she was indicating, tail suspended in the air behind her lithe blue form.
"There's not much use in pursuing any further. And I'm getting curious about the state of our camp right now- they could probably use some more mature warriors to keep things in check, hm?" She could be quite a boring companion to neutral clan members, but she liked to be efficient, and to keep things in check as best she could, like a good school master. The morning sun was climbing the sky steadily like a large and luminous orange beetle, displaying its glittery hind at the world.[/QUOTE]
(( Sure! C: don't forget to fill out the patrol on the roster u.u ))

Oakflame gave a nod with a purr. "Indeed i would!" He meowed, flicking his tail as he stretched his legs slightly. "I bet the camp is even more cramped than before" He said.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 26th, 2019, 03:50 PM

Quote:

"There's not much use in pursuing any further. And I'm getting curious about the state of our camp right now- they could probably use some more mature warriors to keep things in check, hm?" She could be quite a boring companion to neutral clan members, but she liked to be efficient, and to keep things in check as best she could, like a good school master. The morning sun was climbing the sky steadily like a large and luminous orange beetle, displaying its glittery hind at the world.

(( Sure! C: don't forget to fill out the patrol on the roster u.u ))

Oakflame gave a nod with a purr. "Indeed i would!" He meowed, flicking his tail as he stretched his legs slightly. "I bet the camp is even more cramped than before" He said.
[/QUOTE]

"I can only imagine," Troutrunner agreed, turning back to camp with Oakflame at her side.

(All sorted and sent c: ))
Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

~ @Rosemew ~

Sparkheart, who is formerly known as Shiverblaze walked along the border to Shadowclan and Riverclan. He hadn't noticed where he had walked to since he had lost his scent a couple of days ago due to a small cold. Sparkheart loved it here and Riverclan and felt that every cat there was very nice and supportive. He hardly missed his clanmates at all, but there was some times where he got homesick.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:40 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @Rosemew ~

Sparkheart, who is formerly known as Shiverblaze walked along the border to Shadowclan and Riverclan. He hadn't noticed where he had walked to since he had lost his scent a couple of days ago due to a small cold. Sparkheart loved it here and Riverclan and felt that every cat there was very nice and supportive. He hardly missed his clanmates at all, but there was some times where he got homesick.

Beetlefrost made her way to the borders, grimacing as a fishy smell hit her. Disgusting. Shaking her head, she walked along, cautious as she saw a feline. It was Shiverblaze..that traitor! How dare he leave his own clan? It made her livid thinking about it. Opening her mouth she spoke. "Well greetings, Shiverblaze." The name was spoken in a tone of disgust, hatred, and anger as she stopped in her tracks, large ears perked.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:43 PM

Quote:

Beetlefrost made her way to the borders, grimacing as a fishy smell hit her. Disgusting. Shaking her head, she walked along, cautious as she saw a feline. It was Shiverblaze..that traitor! How dare he leave his own clan? It made her livid thinking about it. Opening her mouth she spoke. "Well greetings, Shiverblaze." The name was spoken in a tone of disgust, hatred, and anger as she stopped in her tracks, large ears perked.
Sparkheart was walking when he heard a familiar voice. He let out a low growl but then a fake friendly smile. "That's not my name anymore. It's Sparkheart.", he replied. The tom wasn't too thrilled to see his former best friend here. Sparkheart wanted to forget about this cat, he had made better friends in Riverclan.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:54 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Sparkheart was walking when he heard a familiar voice. He let out a low growl but then a fake friendly smile. "That's not my name anymore. It's Sparkheart.", he replied. The tom wasn't too thrilled to see his former best friend here. Sparkheart wanted to forget about this cat, he had made better friends in Riverclan.

Sparkheart? "Of course you'd change your name since you left, but you'll always be the same old Shiverblaze. Are you having fun living with stinky fish faces?" She sneered, eyes narrowed. "Actually, forget that. Considering you have kits and a mate there, i bet you're grooming Riverclans pelts aren't you?" The fact her former best friend left still made her angry. Disgusted. Revolted. "Wonder what your kits will think once they find out they're half clan. If I were them, id be disgusted you left your home, your clan!" The black molly said lowly.
She thought 'sparkheart' may as well just change his name to minnowheart. He sure was a coward like one, scampering off like that.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:

Sparkheart? "Of course you'd change your name since you left, but you'll always be the same old Shiverblaze. Are you having fun living with stinky fish faces?" She sneered, eyes narrowed. "Actually, forget that. Considering you have kits and a mate there, i bet you're grooming Riverclans pelts aren't you?" The fact her former best friend left still made her angry. Disgusted. Revolted. "Wonder what your kits will think once they find out they're half clan. If I were them, id be disgusted you left your home, your clan!" The black molly said lowly.
She thought 'sparkheart' may as well just change his name to minnowheart. He sure was a coward like one, scampering off like that.
Sparkheart kept his cool, "Well we both know the real reason I left Shadowclan is because I no longer wanted to look at your revolting face anymore. I have new a best friend that's way better then you. Foxheart!", he laughed. Sparkheart didn't care what he said to her. "My kits will be glad that I didn't have to stay in the clan that your in. They would be disgusted to know that you even exist.", Sparkheart snapped back. Beetlefrost was the real reason why he left Shadowclan. He didn't want to be with a cat that had backed stabbed him so many times before.

Old July 4th, 2019, 12:12 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Sparkheart kept his cool, "Well we both know the real reason I left Shadowclan is because I no longer wanted to look at your revolting face anymore. I have new a best friend that's way better then you. Foxheart!", he laughed. Sparkheart didn't care what he said to her. "My kits will be glad that I didn't have to stay in the clan that your in. They would be disgusted to know that you even exist.", Sparkheart snapped back. Beetlefrost was the real reason why he left Shadowclan. He didn't want to be with a cat that had backed stabbed him so many times before.

"Im actually loyal to my clan, but you don't know what that means..do you? All you've done is hurt shadowclan, your first mistake was meeting that molly." Beetlefrost snapped, pupils slits. "And who in the world gave you of all people permission to call me revolting? I know starclan didn't." She spoke
"Surprised Fallenstar accepted you." she scoffed.

Old July 4th, 2019, 12:18 AM

Quote:

"Im actually loyal to my clan, but you don't know what that means..do you? All you've done is hurt shadowclan, your first mistake was meeting that molly." Beetlefrost snapped, pupils slits. "And who in the world gave you of all people permission to call me revolting? I know starclan didn't." She spoke
"Surprised Fallenstar accepted you." she scoffed.
Sparkheart snarled. "Fallenstar saw more potential in me then you ever did. You were never a true friend. I've had better friends then you!", he meowed. "Starclan no longer exists to me and after this you won't either. I wouldn't want to be caught dead with you!", Sparkheart added. He no longer wanted to have anything to do with her and he would rather die then fall for whatever she was playing at.

Last edited by Madelaine; July 4th, 2019 at 12:18 AM.