Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2020, 10:59 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Pepperkins @Slushie

"We take his body to Lionsbeach," Fennelnose responded flatly, wasting little time in taking up Shiverpetal's other side. With a quick side-eye at Raccoontail, it was obvious that she seemed to be affected by his passing. It would be best to get this over with quickly. The warrior lifted up their side of the body, nose scrunching as the death smell hit them—it wasn't the worst it could be, being leafbare and all—but they tried their hardest not to let it bother them.

"We can carry him," they meowed to Goosepaw.

To Raccoontail, they asked, "Were you close with him?" More of idle talk than anything, but it was better than doing this in complete silence.

[ can continue in lionsbeach ^^ ]

lio was here ♥
Old February 17th, 2020, 03:33 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

With the auditions over and the medicine cat den ordeal done, Lionstar sprang onto the Streamstone in preparation for the next meeting.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

There were a few things to discuss today, and he planned on starting off with the most important one, in his mind.

The new medicine cats, paw-picked by his truly.

Lionstar wasn't too pleased with many of the boring auditions he received, but there were a couple shiny cats he liked.

And after those cats were situated, he had some less pleasant news to announce.. though he would slide the joining Mirecat and some mentor reassignments in between for the apprentices that needed it.

A busy meeting, overall. And he hoped the Clan was ready for everything he had in store for them. He took little pleasure in what happened to Dirtfur, but it was a necessity when faced with everything the (unofficially) former deputy had done in the last moon.

Perhaps he'd detail the offenses to them like he did to Raccoontail: an outline on the erratic behavior and Lionstar's decision, to curb any outcries for the tom Lionstar deemed unstable for Clan life.

Maybe in the future, the old Dirtfur would return.. but he couldn't risk the well-being of his Clan-mates for a maybe.

Dirtfur wasn't worth more heart-ache, and Lionstar refused to let him blatantly disrespect his Clan-mates anymore.

[ @Dirtfur, @Dipper, @pathos, @Casper, @Xeno, @hxneysuckle, @Starfall, @Pepperkins, @mochi, @Tundra, @RedHead, @ponyapan, @:Grimm:, @FuzzyRatto, @SilentLamb, @Moon Lily, @Ever, @touka, @vermin, @Silhouettes, @Blissie Bliss, @Cecily Herondale, @WaywardAngel, @Kitty Mama, @~AvocadoToast~, @Solstice_X, @Delta, @Vessel, @shortstack, @Shimm, @RuinsNight, @Deranged Llama, @SuspiciousMindz, @Fuzzy, @Slushie, @x ghostie, @Aquilex, @Dust, @EternalShadows, @GoldenWolf, @|+Tired Rose Child+|, @Sneakyfox55, @TawnyNeedsACoffee, @MagicCat99, @Morningstar, @Bluepetal, @sugarcubes, @CheetahPelt, @amber'light, @Daylily Orchid, @Fae, @Cloudsky, @funfan05, @Jurassic~Spirit, @Greenleap, @Jane, @FlameQueen, @happy413, @Turtle, @wick, @PebbleStorm, @Tinyflight, @flour_power, @Mentallyunstable, @doghouse ]
((not everyone is mentioned and i'm sorry! haven't updated this list yet ;o;))

Last edited by BEAR.; February 17th, 2020 at 03:33 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 03:46 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Nighttuft padded out of the nursery and sat down, looking up at Lionstar.

Click my dragons!
Old February 17th, 2020, 06:13 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Greenkit bounced out, tripping and landing on her face when she got there. She had finally been one of the 1st cats so she could be in front!
Old February 17th, 2020, 07:06 AM
eternally tired

Morningmeadow walked to the Streamstone with her head down. She had embarrassed herself a bit earlier at medicine cat auditions. So she really didn't look at Lionstar. She was still pondering what Lionstar has meant by 'Acting skills.'
---
@Shimm

Sparrowkit walked out of the nursury and yelled to Sunkit "Wake up sleepy-head! Its a meeting!" Without waiting he padded to the streamstone and sat down.
---
Dewfeather was napping when he heard Lionstar. He got up as fast as he could and padded to the streamstone.
---
Honeywhisker went to the Streamstone. She was a bit mad at herself. I probably messed up that audition! I hope not, Lionstar didn't yell next at me, so maybe he thought it was at least okay, I should have just gone with the honey idea, that would have been much more creative... She thought as she sat down, grumbling.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 17th, 2020 at 08:26 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 07:54 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Galedust padded forward to sit below his leader, curious at who the next medicine cat would be. He knew a lot of cats had auditioned.

Baynight flicked his tail, padding over to sit s=beside the gathering cats. Looking up at Lionstar, the tom was curious as to who would be next in line for medicine cat.

Last edited by Jynx; February 17th, 2020 at 08:01 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 07:55 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Goldencloud padded in, taking up a space near the back of the clan. He cracked a yawn, he wasn't sure why he was so tired today. His golden eyes felt dull. Hopefully he wasnt getting sick, maybe some fresh air and time hunting would do him some good today.
Old February 17th, 2020, 07:55 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Fennelnose padded out of the warriors' den, jaws outstretched in a yawn as they made their way to the Streamstone. They rubbed their face with a paw. Blinking their eyes open, they sighed as they realized the world was still bleary. It would be difficult to shake the sleep from them today.

- -

Having woken up earlier, Sagehawk stood up from where he sat in the clearing. He watched the other cats gather for a moment before he walked over to the join the Clan. He sniffled - was his nose running?. Ah, well. Wasn't important right now. Instead, the gray warrior focused his attention on Lionstar and waited for the announcements.

lio was here ♥
Old February 17th, 2020, 08:23 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

padding over BrambleBlaze took her seat near the middle .

Sootpaw took his spot near the front with eager ears.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 17th, 2020, 08:27 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Raccoountail

The grey warrior walked out of the den behind Lionstar, head held low. She still couldn't believe how wrong she had been. She sat down in the middle of the growing crowd, hoping to hide from Luonstar's all seeing eyes. She looked up, but wasn't really paying attention. Raccoontail was mostly trying to think of a way to make it up to the two cats.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread