WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Moonraven
Today 04:15 PM

Old January 13th, 2024, 02:36 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cypressberry grabbed a small mouse from the fresh-kill pile and found a place to rest while eating.

Stormblossom returned to camp after a short walk and entered the Warriors den to rest. She would go on a hunt perhaps later that day, if not then the next.

[Activity Post - Closed]

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:44 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperingpaw(90/100)

Whisperingpaw sat to the side of the clearing, his tail curled over his paws. 'So cold. So cold.' He thought, staring at the ground. The ginger tom could very much go inside a den , but the voices only shouted and harrassed him to stay outside. They saw his grief for his mentor and clanmates as weakness that needed to be destroyed. Whimpering softly, Whisperingpaw fluffed out his fur against the wind.

[ @furrensic -laurelwinds]

LAURELWINDS
she/they. 25 moons. polydactyl long-haired white cat with brown mottling; pale green eyes
( purrks; baby boomer, bundle of babies, mind reader )

it was a little warmer than it has been for the past couple of sunrises, but still far too cold in laurelwinds's opinion to just be sitting in the clearing.

that's why, when she peeks outside of the nursery to just glance around and see what everyone's doing, she's shocked to see a ginger apprentice just sitting all by himself on the far side of the clearing. whisperingpaw's his name, if they're correct. poor thing.., the mottled queen thinks with a small sigh. what was he even doing out in the cold like that? surely he isn't being bullied and too scared to go in the apprentices den?

with her head held high, she steps out into the clearing and heads towards the prey pile, snatching up a vole. padding towards whisperingpaw, she lays down the vole in front of the ginger tom. stars, my paws are already freezing! they think, repressing a huff of irritation. "what are you doing out in this cold, whisperingpaw? you must be as cold as ice!" laurelwinds exclaims, pushing the vole towards the apprentice. he has to be out here for a reason, and they're hoping to find it out.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 14th, 2024, 07:56 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

LAURELWINDS
she/they. 25 moons. polydactyl long-haired white cat with brown mottling; pale green eyes
( purrks; baby boomer, bundle of babies, mind reader )

it was a little warmer than it has been for the past couple of sunrises, but still far too cold in laurelwinds's opinion to just be sitting in the clearing.

that's why, when she peeks outside of the nursery to just glance around and see what everyone's doing, she's shocked to see a ginger apprentice just sitting all by himself on the far side of the clearing. whisperingpaw's his name, if they're correct. poor thing.., the mottled queen thinks with a small sigh. what was he even doing out in the cold like that? surely he isn't being bullied and too scared to go in the apprentices den?

with her head held high, she steps out into the clearing and heads towards the prey pile, snatching up a vole. padding towards whisperingpaw, she lays down the vole in front of the ginger tom. stars, my paws are already freezing! they think, repressing a huff of irritation. "what are you doing out in this cold, whisperingpaw? you must be as cold as ice!" laurelwinds exclaims, pushing the vole towards the apprentice. he has to be out here for a reason, and they're hoping to find it out.

Whisperingpaw(96/100)

Whisperingpaw blankly into the air, his eyes watering softly. He flinched to the side slightly when he saw a molly, Laurelwinds, walk into the clearing and set a mole in front of him. His eyes flickered over to Laurelwinds face, his eyes watering with tears. "I miss them. Hic I want Berryfrost back! I want Hazypaw to come back!" Whisperingpaw whimpered, tears spilling out of his eyes and spilling onto his face and slowly freezing. "I miss them so much! I can't keep loosing everyone...!" Whisperingpaw cried out, crouching down and sobbing. Grief and sadness took hold of his heart like a hawk clutching a mouse in it's talons.

[ @Rose -Berryfrost mention] [ @Caspian -Hazypaw mention]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:45 PM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 11:30 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ lilackit ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ partially deaf + CH ✰ wc ✰ 5 moons ✰ tags ; @MockingRabbit
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

trigger warnings for this post: none
' oho! ' she chuckled, attempting to dodge but getting hit squarely in the face. ' you're on! ' lilac clasped a frozen mossball in her jaws from the stock she had been piling for when this happened. she sunk her claws into it and lobbed it at brightpaw, laughing delightedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Beastpaw came dashing up. "Cans me joinses too?" The snow blob Brightpaw was making looked like a cat! She giggled, shaking snow from her body. It needed ears. "Lift me up on youse," she said, collecting a pile of snow which she gripped tightly to make a ball. Easier to hold while she was going up, up!

Brightpaw
She/her - Age: ...Something cheery?
Bullseye!
Brightpaw giggled as the clump of snow struck Lilackit in the face, then get ready to dodge when the kit pulled out a mossball from what seemed to have been a stock.

Just then, there was another laugh from her side. She saw Beastpaw rushing over to help on the Snow Cat. "Sure! All help is appreciated!- Ek!" Lilackit's mossball clocked her behind the head. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" She giggled in mock rage. "Beastpaw distracted me!" She scooped up the moss and bunched it back together. "Ugh, why re these so cold? Did you bury them under the snow??" She flung it at Beastpaw. "Take that for distracting me!"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 15th, 2024, 02:47 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post

Brightpaw
She/her - Age: ...Something cheery?
Bullseye!
Brightpaw giggled as the clump of snow struck Lilackit in the face, then get ready to dodge when the kit pulled out a mossball from what seemed to have been a stock.

Just then, there was another laugh from her side. She saw Beastpaw rushing over to help on the Snow Cat. "Sure! All help is appreciated!- Ek!" Lilackit's mossball clocked her behind the head. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" She giggled in mock rage. "Beastpaw distracted me!" She scooped up the moss and bunched it back together. "Ugh, why re these so cold? Did you bury them under the snow??" She flung it at Beastpaw. "Take that for distracting me!"
@finley.exe

Beastpaw ducked, squishing herself to the snow as the moss all pretty much sailed over her, missing by a whisker. Her tiny size helped, and the thought made her giggle. She dashed to roll behind a rock, scraping together some frozen moss and snow, forming a pile of snow-frozen-moss-balls the size of small bullets. She sent her freezing weapons sailing overhead, to either hit the kit, or - more preferably - Brightpaw. "BWAHAHAAA!" She yelled joyfully. Yesss, she had always wanted to say that.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 15th, 2024, 07:05 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ lilackit ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ partially deaf + CH ✰ wc ✰ 5 moons ✰ tags ; @GhostlyStarfinder , @MockingRabbit
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

trigger warnings for this post: none
' oi! ' lilackit yelped as brightpaw was clocked in the head with a mossball from beastpaw. she skittered behind brightpaw, giggling as she used her as a shield.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
Old January 16th, 2024, 08:17 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Softdust and Starrypaw chat.
(OPEN)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old January 17th, 2024, 12:45 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
Amusement glowed in her eyes as Crowtooth scoffed at being mistaken for prey. If she squinted her eyes and didn't know the tom before her as a Clanmate, she wasn't sure she was wrong. He did look rather close to a stink with all that black fur and the single white stripe going up and over his forehead. Yeah, they had been friends in the nursery the longer she thought about it... and now here they were seasons later, all grown up and yet sharing the same kithood memory.

Scrunching her nose up in thought, Brave couldn't recall this new memory that her friend spoke of. There when he collapsed...? "No, I don't think I was," she admitted earnestly, glancing away briefly. Truth was, when she had neared her apprenticeship and started her training, the lilac warrior hadn't really kept many close relationships outside of her family and Peachfrost. It was something she was trying to change now that she was back. Gather more close relationships.

Moving onto the memory topic she gave a nod. It was rather lucky - most of her memories had been returned to her, and though she still felt different from the cat who had died on the cliffs all those moons ago, she at least remembered who she was. "Oh?" Scorchedfang... that name didn't ring a bell but perhaps she'd seek whoever they were out, see what memories they had and which they didn't. "Coldamber, I remember her," Brave stated, then blinked. "I can't say I know either. I never interacted with her that much outside of the stunts that landed me in the medicine den." Which there had been quite a few of.

Shaking off the cobwebs of the past as she shook her pelt, Brave let out an exhale. The weather was changing into leaf-bare territory and her fur, while fluffy, wasn't thick enough to ward off the chilly breeze completely. "Well, at any rate, it's good to have you back and in WindClan. Hopefully in time your memories start coming back to you." Since his eyes were closed and he likely wouldn't be able to see if she grinned at him, Brave lifted her tail to tap it against his shoulder in a gentle manner.

[ @Rani - i figured we could start wrapping up their first meeting here? perhaps later on down the line we could come up with a plot or something to help crow get back more of his memories if you're open to it ]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 46 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Yeah, Bravebird not remembering his collapse figured he'd never been so lucky. It was just a small thing, a minor thing but now being a near middle ages warrior Crowtooth just couldnt understand how he got to that point. His illness was so bad he'd literally stopped eating then collapsed in the middle of the nursery, how did no one notice something was wrong with a kit until it got that bad? Like Coyotesnarl had failed him in the medicine cats den but with growth Crowtooth could see he wasnt the first. Even if the skunk striped tom was an orphan someone shouldve noticed and the hows and whys haunted him.

He was beginning to think this knowledge always would, lost to the mist that haunted the corners of his brain.

It was hard to linger in bitterness though with Bravebird around.
Crowtooth chuckled at the medicine cats den comment, his plentiful scars a testament to how he shared the bad habit. The tom looked almost eager as he rasped "Well our new (current I guess) meddies don' know the menaces we are ta their herb store yet but ah guess they'll learn wont they. I know, at least fer me, age aint gonna stop me from bein' the one ta curb stop anyone who thinks windclan can be messed wit'. Bettin' ya aint gonna stop either." The large tom gently nudged a shoulder against the molly's and gave a crooked grin, welcoming the return of the border scraps.

That grin softened with the honest well wishes, and he quietly (as quiet as the gravel voiced tom could be) returned them with a "Good ta have ya back home too. An' heres ta many more moons o' bein' here."
Words having seemingly reached their conclusion between the two Crowtooth was content to sit for a time and soak in the good company of his clanmate.

(Yep I think were done here! Whenever you wanna run another bravecrow just tell me!)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old January 17th, 2024, 03:19 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Frostpaw sat.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 17th, 2024, 05:04 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post