Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Yesterday 11:47 PM

Old March 22nd, 2022, 11:00 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@SuspiciousMindz
Bluefox glances at him and smiles softly. "It is not your fault, she acts like she's my mate." He sighs, tilting his head. "I guess some she-cats may or may not be crazy. Like her." He says, looking at Sparrowpelt.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 23rd, 2022, 01:45 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rosepaw was out on a little herb run. It was cold and herbs were very hard to find, but some cobwebs and marigold wouldn't be such a challenge, right? Rosepaw was currently crouched by a stump, wiggling her paw within a deep crack in it. Then she yelped, pulling her paw away to discover that she had been bitten by some angry ants. After some violent paw-waving, she managed to fling them away. She managed to locate a more vacant tree crevice where she found some cobwebs, although it was high up so she did have to reach up and then fell afterwards.

Now, she had to find marigold. After a long search, just as her toe beans were beginning to feel numb, she managed to locate some. After she plucked it, she could return.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 02:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabatai View Post
@SuspiciousMindz
Bluefox glances at him and smiles softly. "It is not your fault, she acts like she's my mate." He sighs, tilting his head. "I guess some she-cats may or may not be crazy. Like her." He says, looking at Sparrowpelt.

Sparrowpelt chuckled softly at the warriors words. He gave him a small shrug, although agreed silently. "Most she-cats are a little bit crazy, you just have to find your right crazy," the fluffy tom spoke. "I, however, have to find my perfectly crazy tom," he spoke, allowing another small chuckle to leave. "I don't have to worry about she-cats."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 24th, 2022, 07:27 AM
Forever drifting

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Dogpaw - he/him/brute
Nightmare god
Things had been pretty difficult lately for the young apprentice who tread the forest floor with careless aim often, bumping into trees and rocks with his unstable body. His blue eye shut tight in a last ditch effort to train himself without having to use it. Why? that is a question he often found himself asking for no reason at all just why? maybe it was perhaps guilt that made him ask but if it truly was then why didn’t he feel it. Gritting his teeth he managed to pick up his pace as he continued to stumble through the undergrowth with no particular destination in mind, then it hit him the spot he stood now was none other than where he was dreadfully attacked. He could still vividly see the dogs before him and feel their sickening hot breath on his back. What… blinking as if he were trying to rid of the image before him. His sister sprawled out on the ground with a large gray dog looming over her bloodied body, his gritted pain turned into a snarling anger and before he knew what he was doing jumped at the empty air where the dog once stood. But his jump was cut short as his foot got entangled in a low hanging vine making him fall landing on his chin with a mighty thump. With his eyes growing hat and tears beginning to pour from his eyes as he stared at the ground in-front of him why? Why me. he croaked in a shaking voice that broke halfway through. Why me? Why not take me. She was better than me, I’ve always been the unwanted my sister was so much better than me so why? his claws dug themselves into the dirt below as he struggled to heave himself back up into a sitting position.

After a while of just sitting around under a large tree, the oriental long hair got to his paws. If he guessed properly the training cave was nearby and there was no harm done in practicing right? With drooping ears and a low hanging tail that dragged along in the dirt he made his way around trees,rocks and a occasional fallen log surrounded by muddied puddles nearly impossible to go around. By the time he finally reached the cave he was caked in mud, leafs, and small twigs. Now the only thing on his mind was cleaning himself up and that was going to be a troublesome task indeed. Looking around he found a secluded spot and casually walked over, laying himself down he began to furiously groom himself clean before anyone could see his monstrosity of a thing called his fur. It wasn’t like him to look presentable but lately he found it slowing him down when a million things where caught up in his fur especially when he was planning on training.
@masquerade
Old March 24th, 2022, 08:35 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Sparrowpelt chuckled softly at the warriors words. He gave him a small shrug, although agreed silently. "Most she-cats are a little bit crazy, you just have to find your right crazy," the fluffy tom spoke. "I, however, have to find my perfectly crazy tom," he spoke, allowing another small chuckle to leave. "I don't have to worry about she-cats."
Bluefox purrs. "You are lucky. I like toms more than she-cats, myself," He shrugs, scenting around for some prey.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 24th, 2022, 10:59 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

☼ Brightpaw (she/they/he) ☼ [ @Luffy ]
➢ With that awful gnawing feeling of boredom looming over the young apprentice, they left the bustling scene of the camp clearing and made their way towards the well-known training cave that other cats used for practice and sparring. Perhaps instead of lazing around, Brightpaw could test out those battle moves that Sleethound showed the tortie several sunrises before. As they walked along, the lean Thunderclan apprentice could not recall if they weren’t supposed to be out here without another warrior. Was that a rule? Had Dawnstar mentioned that? Brightpaw genuinely could not recall, but it wouldn’t stop them. It’s not like they snuck out to do something bad. If anything, they should be looked upon highly for heading out to train when no warrior specifically told them to. Brightpaw chuckled to themselves as they swiftly approached the cave. The whole time, this slender multicolored youth had hardly paid attention to the harsh rain that hit their back and head as they had left. Once Brightpaw had actually appeared in the entrance to the dark cave, their paws were covered in mud and their entire body was drenched with water. Bleh. Well, this could be worse.

Shaking out their pelt in a sporadic motion, the young feline headed into the cave without any further hesitation, leaving small muddy paw-prints behind. They were expecting this place to be empty, especially with a storm like that raging outside, but to Brightpaw’s surprise, there was another cat here - on the opposite end of the cave from them. The tortie apprentice tilted their head to the side, their vibrant green-hued eyes shining in the darkness as they peered at the other Thunderclan cat. “I thought this was a training area, not a grooming hollow.” Brightpaw sneered, seeing the cat grooming their beastly fur, “It’s nice to know that there are other cats out here willing to train and not hide away back at camp though. My name’s Brightpaw, what’s yours?” It wasn’t really that common for the skinny youth to introduce themselves to another cat right away. But hell, why not? The Thunderclan apprentice simply felt like it today.
Old March 24th, 2022, 10:01 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Violet'Shadow~
The warrior padded through the territory she'd hardly returned to camp since Dawnstars arrivals

~Silent'Clover~
The fluffy calico constantly scanned her surroundings as she walked.
Old March 25th, 2022, 12:49 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

-->Nutwing<--
Hunting! Hunting! Nutwing had to go hunting. Clan was nothing without food. Food was important to Nutwing. The tom moved through the territory whiskers twitched in excitement to find food. He scanned the clearing even though everything a foot away was blurry. Darn his stupid eyesight. Stupid? No stupid mean word. His eyesight wasn't stupid. No way. It was just different. Noticing his pawsteps were a bit too loud he slowed down and made himself walk more quieter. Scar off prey means no food for Thunderclan. Nutwing must catch food or clan will starve.

Stopping he scented the air to catch any prey scent. He scented absolutely nothing and went on his way deeper into the territory. He soon stopped again and scented the air. Vole scent filled his nose. Nutwing found food! Nutwing actually found food! He calmed down a bit and got into a hunters crouch. Stalking it he kept his eyes on the blurry shape of the vole. His paws kept getting closer and closer. His long brown fur blew in the breeze. Once the vole was in his vision he pounced, landing on top of. With grace and excitement he killed it with a quick bite to the neck. "Nutwing thanks you starclan...For once.", Nutwing meowed in a whisper.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 27th, 2022, 10:10 AM
i am kenough

[closed]

Nectarflame stalks a thrush on the ground. Leaping, she manages to pin it before it can fly off. The cat bites its neck and returns home.
Old March 28th, 2022, 04:16 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Mothflight~~

{ @BirdieChirp }

Mothflight walked around the forest. The forest floor was covered with ferns, grass, bushes, and flowers. Birds chirped above them and squirrels scurried through the trees and on the ground, getting food and running away from the big and scary-looking cats. Birdpaw was right beside the white molly. Mice and rabbits were nearby. Newleaf brought much prey back to the forest. Mothflight looked at the nearest rabbit.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; March 29th, 2022 at 08:42 AM.