Old May 10th, 2022, 05:54 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Cloudypaw
she/her || @Serenitystar @marni @implimm pp approved!

The crippled apprentice narrowed her eyes, turning away from her search to glare at Darkscar. Cindersky was hurt. Her mentor was hurt. The molly let out a deep, furious screech, darting forward in front of Cindersky, ignoring the sharp agony that stuck in her side, and leaping up, scoring her claws across Darkscar's chest. Not a really lethal hit, but in her opinion, hitting at all was a score. "Don't you dare hurt Cindersky!" She snarled, fangs bared. No one was going to hurt Cindersky for as long as Cloudypaw was here.

She tried to stay in front of Cindersky for as long as she could. If her mentor died... Cloudypaw would find that unbearable. So she would protect Cindersky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenitystar View Post
PP approved by poppy.

Darkscar roared, aiming for Cloudypaw's crippled leg. He grabbed the scrawny apprentice and tore into it, causing blood to leak out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[ @marni, @Serenitystar, @poppy. - After this please wait for marni to post, as they are busy and it would be unkind to move on without them. if darkscar does not fall back and find someone else to attack powerplay will be used to separate him from these characters. ]

This cat seemed to think he was immortal, it seemed. Nectarflame takes a moment to recover from her attack, and in this moment she throws another look towards the silver warrior. She looked like she wanted to pass out. Concern brims the edges of her mind. "Cindersky, Cindersky, find the medicine cat," she meows, taking a deep breath. "This will be handled. Cloudypaw will be okay."

But StarClan help them, the apprentice was stupid. Trying to play hero when one should know their capabilities and limits is never good- And Cloudypaw chose to try and be a hero. Turning her green hues away from the warrior near her, she snarls at Darkclaw and jumps between him and the apprentice, hoping that by doing so he would just freaking stop already. "Leave. The apprentice. Alone," Nectarflame lets the words tear out of her throat like a coyote would tear through a cat.

Again please do not post responses to this until Marni has posted.

Cindersky
She could hear the concern in the (sweet) voice of Nectarflame. She knew that she should go back to find the medicine cat. But Cloudypaw... she had grown to be like a daughter to Cindersky, a cat that if ever harmed, she would rip the stars out of the sky for. And she was being targeted by full grown warriors.

And now, the monster had ripped into not only her leg, but her broken leg. Intentionally. With startling speed she struck a claw towards his face, fully intending for it to slash through his eye and hard enough to leave a nasty scar should it land. "Touch her again and it will be the last thing you do." A pure, guttural instinct to protect the young she-cat fueled the rage she felt and she snapped her fangs towards Darkscar.

But then Nectarflame was in front of them, and it was then that Cindersky knew she could place her trust in the she-cat (...she always could, she always could...). She turned to wrap around Cloudypaw to put even more of a barrier in between her and the deranged RiverClan warrior. "Cloudypaw, we need to get you to see Mistpaw." Concern bubbled over in her gaze as she aimed to steer the young she-cat out of the fight, offering her shoulder for her to lean on as much as she needed to.

More black dots made her blink as she looked at her apprentice, small tremors shaking her legs here and there. It would not be long before that took over completely and subdued her for the rest of the fight.

[ thank you for waiting, i appreciate it ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 10th, 2022, 05:56 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

[ @RiztheHuntress - rolled a 3]
tw on mentions of blood

Hazelstorm let out a hiss of satisfaction as she was able to hoist her slim frame on top of the larger ThunderClanner. Ha! See, brawn isn't everything! She was glad to see that she'd successfully dug her unsheathed claws in so deeply into Moosecrash's shoulders that they were bleeding. Heavily. The bellow of pain he let out sounded more like thunder, or maybe what Hazelstorm imagined an actual moose would sound like. She'd never seen one anyway.

The pain in her ear grew. She reached up and touched it with her paw. When the paw came down, it was covered in scarlet stuff. Ugh.

She released one paw from the grip she had on his shoulders, and raised it, swiping at his neck. But it never made contact because she was taken aback. Moosecrash thrashed around, and Hazelstorm was momentarily unbalanced. She regained her balance, but then he dropped and decided to roll.
Act or die.
Impulsively Hazelstorm leaped off, but at the last second. Her tail got crushed by his stupid weight, and it hurt. She backed away from him, and flicked her tail forwards, examining it. It seemed okay. The fur was a bit ruffled. Probably a bruise, those always heal by themselves anyway.

There was a sharp stab of pain in her hind paw, which sucked.

"I didn't know ThunderClan was so bothered to defend their 'territory'," she grumbled, speaking the thoughts she'd had a few heartbeats ago. Hazelstorm looked down at her claws briefly and saw that they were a bit bloodstained. She froze for a second, and squeezed her eyes shut. The tabby forced her head back up. She was doing the right thing. Defending her home. Like her parents would want her to do.
But they were dead, and did they really matter anymore?
Ugh, stupid blasphemous thoughts distracting her. Hazelstorm hoped she hadn't stayed still for too long as she shook herself right back into the midst of the battle. She was pleased to see that Moosecrash looked pretty, well, bloody. The tabby shook her injured paw, but it hurt. She'd just have to deal with it.

Hazelstorm crouched and slinked away, hoping that she was, well, disguised enough. She had a slight limp now, but Hazelstorm dismissed the sparks of agony. Probably a bruise, like her tail. She quietly snaked around him until she was near his neck. The noise around her surely would cover her pawsteps as she raised a paw, claws unsheathed. She attempted to swipe at Moosecrash's neck, cheek, body even, bringing her paw down as hard as she could as well.

Last edited by bailu; May 10th, 2022 at 10:54 PM.
Old May 10th, 2022, 06:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ The tomcat was so damn tired. That was the single word that would describe how the deputy felt after everything that had transpired today. The sheer exhaustion and desire to black out overcame the pain that was spreading throughout his body. Snowleap could’ve even bring himself to look at his attacker anymore, eye shutting as it seemed pointless at this time to keep it open. His long ears twitched to their words about it being too late. Yeah, the Thunderclan feline was probably right. Maybe it was too late. Too late to be respectful and fair and just try and right the wrongs that were pained all across his clan’s history. Maybe it was a waste of time on his part to want to try and fix things. Was all of this too far gone? It’s not like Snowleap could erase the sins of his deceased (and living) clanmates. Oh Starclan, why did he ever think he was capable of being the future leader of Riverclan? What did Skystar even see in him? Hearing Bumblepaw go on and on about how much pain and misery Riverclan gave the other clans. It only made him want to die more and more right here and there. Maybe they were no better than Shadowclan.

Feeling their teeth sink into the scruff of his neck, the deputy did next to nothing to stop them. He had said that he hadn’t wanted to hurt anyone else in this battle and the oriental longhair was true to his word -- or at least, he tried his darndest to be. Then Snowleap heard the familiar voice of his mentor, Blizzardwind, making him open his one uninjured eye. He saw his mentor rushing towards them and then in came Cindersky, stopping the Riverclan warrior from injuring the other Thunderclan cat. The senior molly gave the senior tomcat a nasty earful after becoming injured in the process. Could he have stopped this from happening? Most likely. But here he was, being ever so close to being kidnapped by the enemy… it felt wrong to say that. Cindersky then turned to look at him and the… apprentice? Had he heard that correctly? She went and ordered for them to release the deputy from their grasp. But whether or not the Thunderclan feline would listen was another matter. Snowleap said nothing, feeling like just dead weight at this point. If it were up to him, he would give Thunderclan the cove, but Snowleap wasn’t an idiot: this was much more than just a scrap over land. It was so so much more than that now. And he felt like he wasn't any good at bettering anything.

Then, a noise could be heard through the fray of battle. A desperate call of help, laced with pain and agony. “Blu… Bluepaw!” Snowleap gasped, his whole body feeling incredibly heavy and weak that he barely was able to squirm from the grasp he was held in now. His one good eye flickered over to Blizzardwind, wide and desperate. “Blizzardwind.. My apprentice… Help him! Pl.. Please!” He could only imagine what was happening to one of his young students right now. And where was Risingpaw? Dead? Passed out somewhere he couldn’t see? The possibility of either of his apprentices dying on this battlefield shook him to the core -- unaware of how much death had already occurred on this day.

[ @Slushie @marni @poppy. ]

Brightpaw [ they/she/he ]
➢ As the two apprentices dropped to the ground, the slender torbie heard a sickening CRACK sound from the white-furred tomcat, making terror bloom through their chest. Had they accidently killed another opponent out here? Then, an enraged roar of pain could be heard and Brightpaw leapt away from him. She looked at Bluepaw with surprise, seeing his lower jaw snapped to the right in an unnatural way. Had… she really caused him that bad of an injury just then? His words were messy and just plain incoherent, but one word did come through. A Riverclan cat’s name. Snowleap? Wasn’t that the deputy of Riverclan? Oh crap, that would not be good. Without even saying anything, Brightpaw tried one more swipe at the young apprentice before turning and fleeing off into the woods surrounding the battlefield. That was more than enough fighting for the slender feline for one day. She had killed someone and permanently disabled another. This was insane and it scared them deeply.

[ @Springtrap X Vanny ]
// Bluepaw | He|Him|His | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// @Slushie @marni @poppy. \\

Bluepaw let out one more howl of pain and collapsed, his jaw, mouth, sides, tail, and legs bleeding, his white fur stained with dirt and blood. he heard Snowleap call for someone to help him. The RiverClan apprentice watched Brightpaw run away. Bluepaw could barely breathe. He crawled to his mentor, his green and blue eyes filled with tears of pain. "Elh..." He managed to get out of his mouth before his eyes rolled into his head and he fell limp, passed out due to the pain.

Last edited by bubble[error].; May 11th, 2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old May 10th, 2022, 06:27 PM

~Leopardcloud~
The fury in Leopardcloud's eyes was starting to very slowly fade away. She was starting to see sense into what they were doing. There was no need for any fighting to happen here. But she had helped cause the damage. She had given this Thunderclanner a scar on the muzzle. That was her doing, the damage she had inflicted with her own claws. Leopardcloud watched as the cat seemed to brace themselves. Wow. So sad. Leopardcloud let out a sigh. "I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to let you go. But if you attack me, I will fight back and I won't be holding back." She meowed. Keeping her claws unsheathed, she got off from the cat and stood there, keeping her mint green eyes trained on the cat.
@AllSeer
Old May 10th, 2022, 07:00 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

Myrtlecloud
She/her, Riverclan warrior
She growled as he did that. She then let go, and lunged ah his back again, claws unsheathed.

{ @JAE. Sorry it isn't much!}

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; May 10th, 2022 at 07:01 PM.
Old May 10th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post

Cindersky
She could hear the concern in the (sweet) voice of Nectarflame. She knew that she should go back to find the medicine cat. But Cloudypaw... she had grown to be like a daughter to Cindersky, a cat that if ever harmed, she would rip the stars out of the sky for. And she was being targeted by full grown warriors.

And now, the monster had ripped into not only her leg, but her broken leg. Intentionally. With startling speed she struck a claw towards his face, fully intending for it to slash through his eye and hard enough to leave a nasty scar should it land. "Touch her again and it will be the last thing you do." A pure, guttural instinct to protect the young she-cat fueled the rage she felt and she snapped her fangs towards Darkscar.

But then Nectarflame was in front of them, and it was then that Cindersky knew she could place her trust in the she-cat (...she always could, she always could...). She turned to wrap around Cloudypaw to put even more of a barrier in between her and the deranged RiverClan warrior. "Cloudypaw, we need to get you to see Mistpaw." Concern bubbled over in her gaze as she aimed to steer the young she-cat out of the fight, offering her shoulder for her to lean on as much as she needed to.

More black dots made her blink as she looked at her apprentice, small tremors shaking her legs here and there. It would not be long before that took over completely and subdued her for the rest of the fight.

[ thank you for waiting, i appreciate it ]
Snowstorm abandoned the fight that went on with Lotuspaw and got in the way of Cindersky's claw, refusing to let Darkscar get hurt. She slammed into a tree, her body limp.

[ @zenosaurus and @marshall if it's fine, @marni @poppy. @implimm

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!

Last edited by Serenitystar; May 10th, 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old May 10th, 2022, 07:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
The other cat’s shoulder caught her in the chest, close to the cut on her neck and more blood flowed out. She was shot back, getting her breath knocked out of her. She wanted to get this fight to end, but she wanted to win. With unsheathed claws she tried to hit the side of the warriors head and if this was successful, she aimed to get under the warriors and rake his belly.
Jaystride snarled as her paw flew toward his face, and her claws grazed his cheek as he ducked to avoid it. Seeing her go beneath him, he quickly stepped to stomp hard onto her.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 10th, 2022, 07:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
Myrtlecloud
She/her, Riverclan warrior
She growled as he did that. She then let go, and lunged ah his back again, claws unsheathed.

{ @JAE. Sorry it isn't much!}
Jaystride had started to roll in an attempt to get back up, but glimpsed Myrtlecloud lunging. Quickly, he flipped back over and kicked up, hoping his legs would connect with her and send her flying back.

[ no worries! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 10th, 2022, 08:07 PM

My Mood: Amused

- roseheart
he/him | ( Dodge: 8) | @Oobleck I'll be rolling for defense now so we can keep it simple, once you get your defense type your next attack and I'll roll ( vice versa )

He watched as the Riverclanners paw swung down at him, the warrior immediately fell forward hoping that the claws would only reach his ears. His amber eyes flicked across his opponent as he quickly shifted his weight onto his haunches ready to attempt a launch, a striking bite with claws sheathed, at his underbelly. Roseheart hoped he could end this quickly and move on to another target, no way would he come home crawling where his sister could see him.

Last edited by flopsy; May 10th, 2022 at 08:08 PM.
Old May 10th, 2022, 08:22 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @starry.
Slender claws dug into soft tissue--a successful hit, an opportunity he'd be loathe to squander fighting anyone else--but Larchfall held back. Frustrated. Just cause he had a justice streak in him (and RiverClan did it first) didn't mean he was ready to stoop this low. Those foxhearts in ShadowClan wouldn't even blink, but truth be told, the idea of ripping into a kid appalled Larch. Where was the honor in it?

Worse? At the exact moment she was most vulnerable, Mistypaw stopped her wriggling, like she'd decided ah yes! NOW was her time to go six feet under. Where had all that fight drained away to? Larchfall growled his disdain at the grey she-cat.

"Last warning, mouse-brain. Go home." Larchfall released his grip. Dark figure angling itself away from Mistypaw, the tom turned his back, talons leaving red streaks in the earth. It was a test; if the apprentice attacked again, Larch would have no choice but to inflict a more serious injury. It was nothing personal against her, of course! But Larchfall's clanmates needed him. His brother needed him, too, and he refused to be detained by this insignificant sparring partner another minute longer.