RiverClan Camp
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:17 PM

Old December 28th, 2023, 10:36 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Dizzypaw was exited, what would they learn? she wondered what cool stuff she can fine to bring back to Fleckpaw. she quickly said goodbye to all her friends and headed off to Beetlewing, "hello!" she said to her mentor, ready and motivated to go out into the unknown.

@finley.exe

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^
Old December 28th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningkit now Lightningpaw was happy that she was finally becoming an apprentice but was expecting more cheers. Whatever. All she needed was herself anyways. With a flick of her tail she walked over to her new mentor and listened in with the hot gossip the stars decided to give their clan. That was weird, the dead should just be concerned about being dead and not spread stories around like this. Like what if they started tell everyone what she was doing. Gosh.

Then she listened to her leader as they started to say all the reassignments. She didn't care at first up until how long they were able to go without taking a moment for a breath of air. That was impressive in a way. What wasn't was the amount of shoddy mentors. No she was sure Tinypine was going to be a cut above the best. "Don't worry I believe you won't disappoint me." Lightningpaw said in a backhanded compliment.

@raggedstalagmite
Old December 28th, 2023, 04:07 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw (formerly Lotuspaw)

The pretty white-furred apprentice sighs, another mentor. Hmm, Roseraven... hopefully they're nice. Though, on top of that the new name... ouch. That was her mother's prefix, what a (lovely?) coincidence. Well, she'll just have to live up to her name. She looks around the crowd curiously, looking for her new mentor.

"H-hello? Umm, Roseraven?" Streampaw calls, ears perked for a response.

@Shade.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 28th, 2023 at 04:14 PM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:27 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Red face Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streampaw (formerly Lotuspaw)

The pretty white-furred apprentice sighs, another mentor. Hmm, Roseraven... hopefully they're nice. Though, on top of that the new name... ouch. That was her mother's prefix, what a (lovely?) coincidence. Well, she'll just have to live up to her name. She looks around the crowd curiously, looking for her new mentor.

"H-hello? Umm, Roseraven?" Streampaw calls, ears perked for a response.

@Shade.

The small cinnamon tabby was rather surprised to get an apprentice. Hers had a history for running off, and she wasn't as prominent as she used to be. Nonetheless, she would do her best. Despite Roseraven's dark and complications history, she still wanted to defend and train young cats for future struggles.
"Hello, Streampaw, it's lovely to meet you." she responded, stretching her neck out to touch noses with the apprentice. It had been a good while since the event that destroyed her reputation, and plenty of cats were too young to remember, so she'd left the public eye for a while. It was nice, getting assigned an apprentice and them not thinking her name was synonymous with murderer.
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:41 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Lots of reassignments. A shame, really. It seemed that a lot of cats had either gone missing or just–well, yeah, maybe it was just the case of a whole lot of missing clanmates. Not that it was ever unheard of, just deeply disappointing. Her gaze shifted to Cherrypaw, who had once been sitting at her side, shaking in terror as they listened to the contents of the meeting. The young molly always seemed a bit on edge, though. Suppose she couldn't be totally surprised–not like she was thinking that in a bad way, though.

When the meeting was dismissed, the medicine cat dismissed herself, too. Standing with a sigh and a lash of her tail, she disappeared from the clearing without another word.

[ @bubble[error]. Sorry, been busy, but heres a reaction to cherry leaving the meeting.]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:10 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
The small cinnamon tabby was rather surprised to get an apprentice. Hers had a history for running off, and she wasn't as prominent as she used to be. Nonetheless, she would do her best. Despite Roseraven's dark and complications history, she still wanted to defend and train young cats for future struggles.
"Hello, Streampaw, it's lovely to meet you." she responded, stretching her neck out to touch noses with the apprentice. It had been a good while since the event that destroyed her reputation, and plenty of cats were too young to remember, so she'd left the public eye for a while. It was nice, getting assigned an apprentice and them not thinking her name was synonymous with murderer.
Streampaw

The apprentice jumps slightly when she hears the other molly's voice, she seems nice... the question is if she should get too close though. Everyone else she seemed to have gotten too close to, and now they're all dead or missing. She shakes her head, she can't let her depression or trauma get in the way right now, she's been ruining way too many first impressions. Seiriously, she keeps crying and cannot for the life of her get the stutter out of her voice. She used to be so confident before she went missing... before... well, she really-she really can't think about that right now. She has to focus on being bright and cheery for her new mentor, she could literally ruin their whole future apprentice/mentor realationship if she acts all self-pitying and depressed like she has been lately. She can't mess this up!

Streampaw forces a sweet smile, like one she used to have on all the time before the incident, touching noses with her new mentor.

"N-nice to meet y-you, I'm l-looking forward t-to being your a-apprentice," Streampaw says shakily, she still can't stop her voice from quivering, but it can't really be helped.

The warrior-aged apprentice politely dips her head, her eyes trained on the ground so she won't give away even the slightest hint of depression. Her smiles never reach her eyes, it's what gives her away.

(I actually love this match, they can be trauma buddies! XD)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

___...*| Wildpaw |*...___
[ he/him - Thunderclan Apprentice ]

Listening in on the meeting the apprentice heard his name get called for mentor reassignments. Really? Again? What happened to the last one. grumbling to himself he didn't even bother look for his new one. Why? They were just going to go missing. He had had really high hopes for the last one. Just another disappointment.

[ @Ladiebugg; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 28th, 2023, 11:29 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

| Nightpaw |

He slightly flinched at Bumblestar's harsh words.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 29th, 2023, 11:31 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Swiftheart stood, her tail flicking softly as she heard she was to mentor Sunpaw. She went to find sunpaw.

*-Sunpaw-*
9/100
she/her || 7moons || no purrks
ginger molly with a rosette pattern and green eyes

Tch, great, her old mentor decided to leave the clan like a coward so now she was stuck with some nobody who'd probably be just like the one before. Fantastic. Maybe she could at the very least con this loser into actually doing some training with her. How pathetic, the only experience she's got is a lousy herb patrol. This is dumb. Whatever, though, Sunpaw sulks her way over to her new mentor; Swiftbutt or something, she doesn't really care, and offers her a cold glare.

"They stuck me with you?" She asks, making her annoyance known loud and clear, and, if Swiftbutt were to lean in to do the customary touch of the nose, then Sunpaw would hiss as her and move away. She refused to properly recognize this cat as her real mentor. She'd get all of her training from other cats in camp if she could help it. "You better take me out soon," the bengal intones imperiously, green eyes narrowed to slits, "and you better take me seriously, because I'm not above going behind your back to request a new mentor." And, with that, she huffs and walks away from the meeting, wanting to go find her brother or that other apprentice who doesn't seem to mind her. Leafpaw or something.
Old December 29th, 2023, 11:42 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Sunpaw-*
9/100
she/her || 7moons || no purrks
ginger molly with a rosette pattern and green eyes

Tch, great, her old mentor decided to leave the clan like a coward so now she was stuck with some nobody who'd probably be just like the one before. Fantastic. Maybe she could at the very least con this loser into actually doing some training with her. How pathetic, the only experience she's got is a lousy herb patrol. This is dumb. Whatever, though, Sunpaw sulks her way over to her new mentor; Swiftbutt or something, she doesn't really care, and offers her a cold glare.

"They stuck me with you?" She asks, making her annoyance known loud and clear, and, if Swiftbutt were to lean in to do the customary touch of the nose, then Sunpaw would hiss as her and move away. She refused to properly recognize this cat as her real mentor. She'd get all of her training from other cats in camp if she could help it. "You better take me out soon," the bengal intones imperiously, green eyes narrowed to slits, "and you better take me seriously, because I'm not above going behind your back to request a new mentor." And, with that, she huffs and walks away from the meeting, wanting to go find her brother or that other apprentice who doesn't seem to mind her. Leafpaw or something.
“Yeah, I’d planned on taking you out this afternoon for some nice hunting. After all, who doesn’t love hunting?” Swiftheart mummered, following Sunpaw.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)