Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2024, 11:36 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw walked a little late into the meeting she thought but maybe she just missed the gathering call. What got her to gather was seeing all the cats by the stones. Among them was Ripplepelt, with a little purr she padded over to her and sat by her with a smile. "I'm sure I'm going to be named to coolest warrior in the clan and not bad news." Adderpaw joked perhaps a little grimly. She knew that there was going to be bad new but was sick of it.

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
Ripplepelt's tail twitched in amusement. "You'll be the youngest warrior named too," she mewed, touching her nose to Adderpaw's in greeting. "Might be for the best considering how crowded the apprentice den is about to be." She flicked her tail towards the group of soon-to-be-apprentices. It seemed like they had more and more apprentices by the moon, and less and less warriors.
She wondered when some of the older apprentices would be getting their warrior ceremonies - it certainly wouldn't be long for cats like Mistypaw or Springpaw, who she knew were putting in the work. She'd done training sessions with both of them - she looked forward to seeing them in the warriors den with her.

She look a better look at the group of kits. Say, wasn't one of them the loud one from the last gathering? Unaware he'd already been assigned a mentor privately, she wondered who would get the task of mentoring the cute little handful.
[ will get to the adder winter bingo post soon too i promise! currently typing one handed bc of a sore hand ( tho luckily my right and i'm a lefty!) might move it to a private thread depending on when i get to it just bc the thc drama is currently happening in the clearing? ]

Last edited by lesbianism; January 13th, 2024 at 11:37 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 07:43 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart listened to the meeting
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 14th, 2024, 12:29 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader, kitty softpaws
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"From this day onward, until the nine of you earn your warrior names you will be known as Wingpaw, Honeypaw, Pristinepaw, Deerpaw, Pepperpaw, Moonpaw, Blizzardpaw, Shrikepaw and Wasppaw," she looked to the kit who had been Beekit as she said the last name. There was already a Beepaw in RiverClan, having two wouldn't be a smart thing, Wasppaw still was on theme at least. "Wingpaw, your mentor will be Cherryswirl. Honeypaw, Ripplepelt will mentor you. Deerpaw, Ivorynight will take on your training. Pepperpaw, Cedarfrost will be your mentor. Moonpaw, Peachheart is with you. Shrikepaw, Beanfloat will be your mentor. Wasppaw, Cloudheart will mentor you. Blizzardpaw, Reedshine is your mentor. And, finally, Pristinepaw, I will be taking care of your training." She smiled down at Pristinepaw when she made that announcement and leaped off of the Floodstone so the two could touch noses if Pristinepaw allowed it.

That done, Larkstar smiled once again to her new apprentice before jumping back onto the Floodstone so she could move on to the more important part of this meeting. Allowing another few moments to pass so the herd of new apprentices could find their new mentors, Lark took a breath to consider her thoughts and how she was going to broach this topic. Many may not like it, though RiverClan's leader couldn't bring herself to care all that much.

"We're taking back Firefly Cove," she said at length, a simple statement. She would lead them to take back the cove. Especially after losing Cattail Pond, RiverClan looks weak and like pushovers. Bumblestar is constantly saying that ThunderClan are no longer the pushovers they once were, but two could play at that game, and Lark was getting increasingly frustrated by staying stagnant lately. "We have a good plan already in mind; A patrol antagonizes Cattail Pond, we use that as a distraction to try and bring ThunderClan forces away from the cove, and, from there, the rest of us attack in waves." For a moment, she pauses and tries to gauge the reactions.

"I'm not asking if you think this is a good idea," she continues, expression hard, "RiverClan will not be seen as bottom feeders as long as I remain your leader. The Cove is going to be ours again. I want mentors focusing on battle training, make sure your apprentices can defend themselves, make sure they know how to deal with cats who fight dirty as I'm sure ThunderClan will." Again, she pauses, this time for longer, and waits to see what RiverClan thinks, already resolving that she doesn't much care about their thoughts. RiverClan will not sit idle. If her clan wanted to antagonize everyone around them behind her back, she'd give them a clear target.

Old January 14th, 2024, 12:33 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

STARRYMIST

She listened, her tail wrapped around herself. She silently cheered for the apprentices.
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:39 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw

❆---Current Puurks: Lyrebird's Lullaby & Agatha Kitty ---❆
❆~~ 6 Moon old Riverclan Apprentice ~~❆

Blizzardpaw was overjoyed. She could barely contain her excitement. Her paws were shaking and a wide smile spread on her face. Finally, she made it! She turned, looking frantically for a cat named "Reedshine?" Who was Reedshine? She never heard of anyone named Reedshine before. But she wasn't one to pass on meeting new people!

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:45 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic feather had slid over just in time to catch that they were taking back firefly cove. Yes! They were finally taking a step forward, garlic feather was so so tired of hearing about the riverclan being the bottom of the prey pile. Garlic feather was more then tired he was bored of it completely. He yearned for a chance to aid in river clans image and this seemed more then just the perfect opportunity. It was the opportunity. Hearing about focusing on battle training made Garlic even happier then he already was, first an opportunity to actually seem useful and now focusing in his favourite part of training! Battle! He was pretty much buzzing with excitement, he itched to claw a nasty wound across the nearest enemy face. At this point Lark Star may be Garlic Feathers favourite leader so far. Finally riverclan would do something! At last they wouldn’t sit around picking at their teeth well other clans stomped on their image!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:47 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardpaw

Blizzardpaw was overjoyed. She could barely contain her excitement. Her paws were shaking and a wide smile spread on her face. Finally, she made it! She turned, looking frantically for a cat named "Reedshine?" Who was Reedshine? She never heard of anyone named Reedshine before. But she wasn't one to pass on meeting new people!

ReedShine Walked up to the apprentice "i am happy to be your mentor BlizzardPaw" he meowed

Old January 14th, 2024, 12:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Wingpaw
He/him | 6 moons | Mind Reader • Silver Tongue • Go with the Flow [inactive]
Laughter couldn't be held back anymore as his younger brother's paws gripped his shoulder and shook him a bit. Wingpaw grinned and nodded. "Yes we are," he purred, playfully nudging his bother with his shoulder. Blue-green eyes turned to see Pristy joining them and he parted his jaws to say hello when he noticed the daffodils dropped between them. Carefully he pawed one of the flowers, feeling warmth spread through him. "Thanks, Pristy," he purred, looking up with a soft smile as he picked up one of the flowers and slid it into Honeypaw's fur. He figured it wouldn't stay long, but the thought was what counted. The last flower he kept between his claws so he could later bring it to his nest.

Soon enough his aunt continued the meeting, and their names were called. "Straighten up. It's time." With that Wingpaw looked back towards his aunt as she began the ceremony. It didn't phase him much, but he glanced to both Honeypaw and Pristinepaw, who he was excited for. He was so proud of both of them; they definitely deserved all of the praise the Clan would soon start offering.

(Him? No. He didn't deserve anything. He would simply keep his head down and work hard and become the youngest warrior RiverClan had ever seen. He didn't need cheers for that).

His aunt continued on shortly after, announcing they would be taking back Firefly Cove. Ambition burned within him and he knew he wanted to start training as soon as possible. One way or another, Wingpaw would be in that fight.

"Ripplepelt is that cat over there," Wingpaw whispered to his brother as he flicked a tail towards the older cat before straightening up. "I'll walk with you if you want." he didn't want his brother to have to go over alone if he didn't want to. His best friend was his aunts apprentice (he had to ignore the hurt, push it down, don't let it show) and he offered her a grin. "Best of luck with my aunt."

With that he waited to see what Honeypaw would want to do. He could find Cherryswirl later.

[ @poppy @Rose ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 14th, 2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:50 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @poppy @TheLostAmongTheStars
Ripplepelt called the new apprentices names out along with the rest of the clan, then listened to the new mentors with interest. Cherryswirl for the fiesty kit from last meeting, she thought, pleased. If she could handle Fishfreckle, she could handle anything! It took her by surprise when the next name was her own. Honeypaw!
She stayed sitting for a moment to listen to the rest of the mentor announcements before going to greet her new apprentice. "I'm just going to go greet Honeypaw," she mewed to Adderpaw, touching her nose to her cheek before padding off towards the Floodstone.

She padded up to the newly-made apprentice, dipping her head to touch noses with him. "Hi, Honeypaw," she mewed warmly. "I'm Ripplepelt. It's nice to meet you! I look forward to training with you." She blinked a greeting to Wingpaw as well, sticking close by. Ah - Honeypaw must have been the brother Wingpaw had so eagerly defended at the last gathering, the one who had gotten out of camp. These must be Falconfeather's kits, then.

She looked up at Larkstar's announcement. She'd been hoping this would come up. She yowled her approval - maybe if she could get in a positive comment before the rest of them, she could drum up some support for the clan.
"We'll show ThunderClan we're not just going to lie there while they walk all over us, taking territory that has no use to them just to show they can. Let this be a show of strength - to prove that RiverClan won't be taken lightly anymore!" she called to her clan. "ThunderClan has no allies to come to their aid, and our plan is sound. RiverClan will prevail! Firefly Cove will be ours once again, as it always should have been!"

Last edited by lesbianism; January 14th, 2024 at 12:55 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:52 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw

Blizzardpaw turned towards Reedshine. Taking note of their looks, she smiled and touched noses with the older warrior. "Nice to meet you, I can't wait to start training! When do we start? Now? How about now? Feeling a new sense of freedom, she wanted to plunge right into the new life she was just given. She would be able to sleep in a new nest, a new den, and explore more territory. It all seemed unreal. The small world she grew up in just expanded. She wanted to explore every single inch of it already.

@Red_Fang

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Closed Thread