Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:24 AM
My Greatest Blessings Call...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:34 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Moonfoot
s;h

I ran ahead of my clanmate, inspecting for the right flower. Red flowers, spiky, oval leaves, I wandered in my head, suddenly bumping into a bush of slighty spiky flowers with small, red flowers.

"Hey, Moonsun?" I ask, inspecting the plant, "think these are what Tansypaw was talking about?" I yanked off a few leaves delicately as I waited for a reply.
[psst! @Moondrop - Moonsun]

OPEN TO ROLEPLAY!
Most of my characters are noted 'missing'. Im working on bringing them back.
Cats are kings and queens. kill me.
God is awesomeee!
Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:53 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post
Moonfoot
s;h

I ran ahead of my clanmate, inspecting for the right flower. Red flowers, spiky, oval leaves, I wandered in my head, suddenly bumping into a bush of slighty spiky flowers with small, red flowers.

"Hey, Moonsun?" I ask, inspecting the plant, "think these are what Tansypaw was talking about?" I yanked off a few leaves delicately as I waited for a reply.
[psst! @Moondrop - Moonsun]

OPEN TO ROLEPLAY!
Most of my characters are noted 'missing'. Im working on bringing them back.
Cats are kings and queens. kill me.
God is awesomeee!
ੈ✩‧₊˚ Moonsun ੈ✩‧₊˚ they/them ੈ✩‧₊˚ aroace ੈ✩‧₊˚ 23 moons ੈ✩‧₊˚no purrksੈ✩‧₊˚

Moonsun replied with,"I think they are."

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrop View Post

Moonsun replied with,"I think they are."
Moonfoot
s;h

"Yeah, i think so too. Let's go back to Tansypaw, but we have to get lots of these first." I snatch more leaves, using a large leaf from a tree to bundle up the leaves in a pouch, then i carry it in my mouth.

"wet's gwo bwak," I manage, my voice muffled by the bundle of herbs. "Foo gwab soom too," I tell Moonsun. (Foo gwab soom too meant 'you grab some too' )

[psst! @Moondrop ]

OPEN TO ROLEPLAY
most characters r missing, working on fixing!!
Cats are kings and queens. fight me.
God is awesomee!
Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:12 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post
Moonfoot
s;h

"Yeah, i think so too. Let's go back to Tansypaw, but we have to get lots of these first." I snatch more leaves, using a large leaf from a tree to bundle up the leaves in a pouch, then i carry it in my mouth.

"wet's gwo bwak," I manage, my voice muffled by the bundle of herbs. "Foo gwab soom too," I tell Moonsun. (Foo gwab soom too meant 'you grab some too' )

[psst! @Moondrop ]

OPEN TO ROLEPLAY
most characters r missing, working on fixing!!
Cats are kings and queens. fight me.
God is awesomee!

Moonsun nodded their head in understanding, grabbed a slightly bigger leaf from a fern, and put the herbs in the leaf. Moonsun then said, "I fink we habe enugh." through the leaf in their mouth.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; November 3rd, 2023 at 12:12 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:33 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Beedapple - RiverClan Warrior - AFAB - She / Her
Beedapple stood near a rock, her jaws opening slightly to taste the air. Leaf-fall was upon the Clans, and everywhere the she-cat stepped, she crunched on leaves. ''Great,'' The dappled chocolate-and-red she-cat muttered, her copper eyes glistening with frustration. ''That's bound to scare away half the prey.'' Beedapple lifted a front forepaw gingerly, as if to test where she would step next.

Last edited by isla; November 3rd, 2023 at 12:33 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrop View Post

Moonsun nodded their head in understanding, grabbed a slightly bigger leaf from a fern, and put the herbs in the leaf. Moonsun then said, "I fink we habe enugh." through the leaf in their mouth.
Moonfoot
s;h

I manged with the herbs in my mouth, "Go0d. Wet us go bacc now, to Tansypaw." I flicked my tail toward camp enterance and headed off.
Old November 4th, 2023, 05:43 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - Herbal Knowledge T2

Burdock and Burnets...hmm...think Sunsetpaw, think! Think of what these hebs looks like! Er..oh! Oh right! Yea now they remember! At last! "Oh yea!" they mewed to themselves, before starting to look around for the herb. No they didn't know what Burdocks looked like, but they did know about the Burnets! Yea! Now they can start looking! Looking looking looking. It should be around here? Probably. Since they didn't know what Burdocks look like, would it be okay for them to bring back something else that's probably just as useful? They didn't want to to too far off camp though. They'll think about it, for now, they have to continue searching for Burnets. Hm..Burnets...no there's none there...none there either. Hmm. Where could these be...where...could it be- oh. Well good news; after walking around they finally found it! Another good news, there's no bad news here! Burnets are pretty. Just don't get poked by the leaves! The apprentice gently picked a burnet, and then 2 then 3. Should they get more or would that take up too much space? Maybe they should just more back and think about the second herb soon. They wanted to see if they could find enything that Burdocks could possibly be but...maybe not...doesn't feel great to not be able to find something you're looking for, especially if it's really important. Urgh, fine. Guess in the end they couldn't find the Burdocks...but they'll come back someday once they knew what it looks like and where they grow!
But then again...they really didn't want to walk back with just one type of herb; they were sent out to find two, which are Burdocks and Burnets so they'll come back with two...even if the other one isn't a Burdock an herb is still an herb...probably. What other herbs grow around this place..? Kinda dry around here so maybe..just maybe...

Gently picking up the three Burnets they've picked, Sunsetpaw went looking around for something else. This thing is quite Spiky but it's worth the shot! They knew it! They could probably carry two? Yea maybe. So the apprentice looked around. Guess they got lucky since they ended up finding the plant they're looking for; now's time to pick it! Uhm...slowly...so they don't get stabbed. The leaves are spikier than the Burnet leaves! Just...carefully...ah! There! Time to that again, one more time! That one, over there! Just carefully pick it up without ruining it and without getting poked. Slowly...yea..yea! They did it without getting poked! Now time to bring these back to camp! They couldn't find any Burdocks but at least they brought back something else that might be important as well!

[Closed, Punishment patrol]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; November 4th, 2023 at 05:43 AM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 03:31 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Weaseltooth watched the surroundings like a hawk, gazing at every single individual detail. Suddenly, something caught his eye and he saw a corpse- a familiar one, at that. He slowly slunk over and recognized the corpse to be Splashfur. Then he slowly turned around after picking up the corpse- which smelled like William's responsibility- and dragged it back to camp.
Old November 5th, 2023, 11:07 AM

Exclamation Re: RiverClan Territory

Lizardkit strolled by the river. The unfamilliar smells greeted her, "Where am I?" She cried, "is there anyone who can help me!?!" She raced towards the WindClan border, into enemy clan territory. As she disapeared into WindClan territory, only a trace of her scent remained for the patrols to find.

Last edited by Luckydragoncat; November 5th, 2023 at 01:15 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 02:55 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Scott quietly lay in the territory, his ginger fur alike to Charredpaw's. His green eyes glimmered as he looked at the river flowing beside him. He took a small drink before someone caught his attention. His biological son- Matthew, or charredpaw (as he didn't know- had seen him. But who were these strange other cats with his son?
Sootpelt stepped forward first.
"You are on Riverclan territory, state your business." She growled. Charredpaw soon recognized the Scott.
"D-Dad?! Oh my Stars, dad! What are you doing here?" He meowed, starting a conversation. Sootpelt looked confused at most.
Closed Thread