Today 06:02 PM

Old May 27th, 2021, 09:30 AM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 View Post

I just Wannnttted to hunt Kestrelstar. Duskkit said afirad

@spade @gs29513
"It doesn't matter what you want, Duskkit, this is the second time you've been in trouble." Annoyance rolled off of Kestrelstar in waves. The first time he'd only given the kit a warning, but that had appeared to not work. Glancing between Stormpelt and Duskkit, the leader cleared his throat. "I have no choice but to delay your apprentice ceremony. If you don't learn how to behave, you do not deserve to become an apprentice of this Clan. Do you understand?" He watched the kit with slightly narrowed yellow eyes.
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:45 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
"It doesn't matter what you want, Duskkit, this is the second time you've been in trouble." Annoyance rolled off of Kestrelstar in waves. The first time he'd only given the kit a warning, but that had appeared to not work. Glancing between Stormpelt and Duskkit, the leader cleared his throat. "I have no choice but to delay your apprentice ceremony. If you don't learn how to behave, you do not deserve to become an apprentice of this Clan. Do you understand?" He watched the kit with slightly narrowed yellow eyes.
KEstrelstar! You cant! Stormpelt said Duskkit ran from the leaders den mummbleing under his breath and ran to the nersury. "IM so sorry Kestrelstar he dipped his head
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:48 AM
chirps

Surprise glittered in his gaze as Stormpelt rose his voice, challenging his decision as leader. Turning small burning embers onto Stormpelt, the leader studied him quietly. He hadn't any issues he could recall with this warrior - would he prove him wrong. "Stormpelt, this is the second time Duskkit has ignored the rules. If he continues to do so, I have no qualms about keeping him as a kit, confined to camp, for as long as is needed to teach him a lesson," he snapped, obviously irritated with the sudden challenge. "Now if there's nothing else, please leave me den." The gray tabby shook his head as he turned to head back to his nest.

// @Oakpaw1
Old May 30th, 2021, 06:56 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@spade @Rani
Splashleap was surprised to hear how well her idea of a border deterrent was received, she had expected the toms to want a more pragmatic approach, but she wasn't about to complain. It would be a bit easier using shells than brambles, they were certainly more plentiful. And more easily concealed, the number of times one of them had stabbed her paw at Lionsbeach was no laughing matter. She wasn't sure who exactly she would be taking, although too many apprentices were probably out of the question as Kestrelstar mentioned they should be kept away from the area. She would have to remember that for patrols in the future. I can organize a group to get the shell border done tomorrow. she mewed, figuring it was a bit late in the day to be starting out, especially if a clan meeting was going to be happening.

Snakeheart seemed confident in the amount of herbs they had, which was always a good thing. If Thunderclan had a new medicine cat they probably didn't know many things, especially if their old one had been killed. The fact that Lionstorm had killed Rainywhisker was shocking to say the least, but Splashleap couldn't help but think their inexperience and lack of sources of knowledge would be to Riverclan's advantage if multiple fights were to occur. At the very least the troublemaker at the border would probably be hurting for a while from his wounds.

And then, what she imagined wouldn't take long in coming came. The declaration that they had to do more, had to take the fight to Thunderclan. It was hard to argue with the logic, any measures taken so far had come to naught. The speed with which Snakeheart went from fearing the border to drowning was a bit worrying, although Splashleap assumed(hoped) it was in the sense of getting them wet rather than actual drowning. Although the fact that there had been multiple dead Riverclan cats at the border......suddenly drowning seemed almost reasonable. Almost.

Shaking her head vigorously, Splashleap admonished herself internally. Drowning! What was she thinking! She didn't want to kill them, just make sure they didn't hurt Riverclan! Right? Although........vengeance, inflicting damage for what they had done to Lionstorm and Fawnsqueak........maybe there was a small part of her that did want to see a life snuffed out beneath her claws. How close is too close? Are we trying to expand and take more territory, or just be tougher on trespassers? she asked, tipping her head to the side. Expanding was always risky, but it might make up for some of the damage.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 10:46 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

"Kestrelstar! Kestrelstar! I heard there was a incident with thunderclan at Smallpines!" "Next time there is one, can you alert me? I want to help fight!" said Quietclaw

(Boring version: can you @ me next time there is trouble?
@spade
Old June 2nd, 2021, 07:52 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@spade “what do you want,” she asked impatiently, fuming from the demotion and the intruder. @SilverMuffin
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it

Last edited by Glitch_Candle; June 2nd, 2021 at 07:53 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 09:20 PM
chirps

[ @Rani , @gs29513 ]

Between his deputy and medicine cat, both of them seemed to have good ideas, and for once Kestrelstar felt relaxed as his views on ThunderClan now seemed to be supported by Splashleap as well. He was upset that it had taken a physical blow, and that only angered him further. Something needed to be done, and whether it was the shells or physical warnings in the water, the leader found that he truthfully didn't care.

As long as RiverClan cats stopped dying, he would be okay with whatever action was taken.

"Of course that won't be enough," he added, practically snorting at the idea. "Snakeheart, I think you're right. Cats who get too close to the border, we can utilize our water combat skills to teach them what side of the markers to keep their paws on." He was aware that while Splashleap didn't quite yet share this sentiment, she would soon.

Hopefully.

Looking back to Splashleap, Kestrelstar nodded. "We need a more plentiful herb place - not that there's any shortage - but if we take somewhere that gives them the most selection of herbs, they'll be drained dry. I don't mind sending a patrol of cats to set markers on it - and if they try to challenge us we'll bring the fight right back to him."

Kestrelstar figured that between the talk he planned to have with Eveningstar and the territory grab, ThunderClan would have to react one way or another - and when they did, the RiverClan leader would be ready, and so would his Clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
@spade “what do you want,” she asked impatiently, fuming from the demotion and the intruder. @SilverMuffin
Oh, so the attitude would continue? Perhaps an apprentice rank had been too lenient. With a snarl, Kestrelstar rounded on Vinepaw, his yellow eyes narrowed as he watched her. "First," he snapped, obviously in no mood for the utter disrespect the cat seemed to have, "I want you to drop the attitude. If Vinepaw doesn't appear to be working I can always make you Vinekit and stick you permanently in the nursery as a permanent assistant to whatever the queens and kits need." His fur lay flat, and no other visibly sign of irritation was on him other than his narrowed gaze and twitching tail tip.

The other warrior hadn't come yet, and Kestrelstar's gaze flickered past the apprentice to the entrance of his den as he waited. "Now be quiet until Mossyhaze arrived. I don't want to waste my breath repeating myself," he snapped, taking a seat as he waited for the other warrior.

// @SilverMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
"Kestrelstar! Kestrelstar! I heard there was a incident with thunderclan at Smallpines!" "Next time there is one, can you alert me? I want to help fight!" said Quietclaw

(Boring version: can you @ me next time there is trouble?
@spade
[ treating this in regards to the incident where tornclaw attacked the border patrol - the current skirmish involving petuniaflame has not yet been brought to Kestrelstar's attention nor anyone elses ^^ this is also happening separately from any current leader den rps! ]

A rather loud and abrupt calling of his name jolted Kestrelstar out of his restless sleep. After the meeting and dealing with two rather rude Clanmates, the leader had hoped to get some peace and quiet. But that would be deemed impossible at the sight of Quietclaw barging rudely into his den yowling his name like a seagull. "Squawk like a seagull one more time and I'll feed you to one," the leader snapped, heaving himself up from his nest and into a seated position.

The tip of his ear flicked irritably, and he allowed his annoyed gaze to rest onto the tom. "Quietclaw, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I don't happen to know when future conflicts are coming up. I don't see the future. I've already provided the details I know from what Splashleap reported. I will not be launching any attacks until I discuss what the next steps are though." There was a hard edge to his voice as he eyed Quietclaw. "Do I have to worry about you causing trouble for me?"
Old June 2nd, 2021, 09:43 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
[ @Rani , @gs29513 ]

Between his deputy and medicine cat, both of them seemed to have good ideas, and for once Kestrelstar felt relaxed as his views on ThunderClan now seemed to be supported by Splashleap as well. He was upset that it had taken a physical blow, and that only angered him further. Something needed to be done, and whether it was the shells or physical warnings in the water, the leader found that he truthfully didn't care.

As long as RiverClan cats stopped dying, he would be okay with whatever action was taken.

"Of course that won't be enough," he added, practically snorting at the idea. "Snakeheart, I think you're right. Cats who get too close to the border, we can utilize our water combat skills to teach them what side of the markers to keep their paws on." He was aware that while Splashleap didn't quite yet share this sentiment, she would soon.

Hopefully.

Looking back to Splashleap, Kestrelstar nodded. "We need a more plentiful herb place - not that there's any shortage - but if we take somewhere that gives them the most selection of herbs, they'll be drained dry. I don't mind sending a patrol of cats to set markers on it - and if they try to challenge us we'll bring the fight right back to him."

Kestrelstar figured that between the talk he planned to have with Eveningstar and the territory grab, ThunderClan would have to react one way or another - and when they did, the RiverClan leader would be ready, and so would his Clan.

Oh, so the attitude would continue? Perhaps an apprentice rank had been too lenient. With a snarl, Kestrelstar rounded on Vinepaw, his yellow eyes narrowed as he watched her. "First," he snapped, obviously in no mood for the utter disrespect the cat seemed to have, "I want you to drop the attitude. If Vinepaw doesn't appear to be working I can always make you Vinekit and stick you permanently in the nursery as a permanent assistant to whatever the queens and kits need." His fur lay flat, and no other visibly sign of irritation was on him other than his narrowed gaze and twitching tail tip.

The other warrior hadn't come yet, and Kestrelstar's gaze flickered past the apprentice to the entrance of his den as he waited. "Now be quiet until Mossyhaze arrived. I don't want to waste my breath repeating myself," he snapped, taking a seat as he waited for the other warrior.

// @SilverMuffin

[ treating this in regards to the incident where tornclaw attacked the border patrol - the current skirmish involving petuniaflame has not yet been brought to Kestrelstar's attention nor anyone elses ^^ this is also happening separately from any current leader den rps! ]

A rather loud and abrupt calling of his name jolted Kestrelstar out of his restless sleep. After the meeting and dealing with two rather rude Clanmates, the leader had hoped to get some peace and quiet. But that would be deemed impossible at the sight of Quietclaw barging rudely into his den yowling his name like a seagull. "Squawk like a seagull one more time and I'll feed you to one," the leader snapped, heaving himself up from his nest and into a seated position.

The tip of his ear flicked irritably, and he allowed his annoyed gaze to rest onto the tom. "Quietclaw, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I don't happen to know when future conflicts are coming up. I don't see the future. I've already provided the details I know from what Splashleap reported. I will not be launching any attacks until I discuss what the next steps are though." There was a hard edge to his voice as he eyed Quietclaw. "Do I have to worry about you causing trouble for me?"
Quietclaw chose not to answer.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 09:58 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
Quietclaw chose not to answer.
At the lack of response from Quietclaw, Kestrelstar found himself growing more annoyed. "Well if you're just gonna stand there like a kit on the Thunderpath, then get out of my den," he snapped, taking a step forward and gesturing with his head to the entrance of the den.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 10:07 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
At the lack of response from Quietclaw, Kestrelstar found himself growing more annoyed. "Well if you're just gonna stand there like a kit on the Thunderpath, then get out of my den," he snapped, taking a step forward and gesturing with his head to the entrance of the den.
"Bye!" He said cheerfully