Today 01:29 AM
[requests] kat's sacrifice...
by Rose
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2023, 08:49 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
He is momentarily assaulted by a firefly that he flicks off of his nose before he looks at his smaller but sweet companion. Something in his eyes harden at the thought of Frecklepaw having to fight in a battle - not matter how skilled he is. "I hope not." He says, not adding that he'll make sure that Frecklepaw never has to fight in a battle. get his paws dirty with blood. Then he softens for a moment and looks at Frecklepaw.

"you know... if you need help - with anything, ever - just... ah... let me know. i don't.... w-want you to get hurt..." He then looks away. he has never said that, and offering his protection to another cat may as well be telling him about his feelings. he flushes again.

Frecklepaw - he/him - 8 moons
post count - 85/100

---

The small calico snickers at the brief battle between Shatterpaw and his firefly. He startles himself as their eyes lock for a moment. Its almost funny to see Shatterpaw begin to soften with his words. He tilts his head with a teasing smile. He offers a small bump to the shoulder.

"I'll keep that in mind." he chuckles, then drops to a whisper. "I don't love the idea of you getting hurt either you know. So you have to stay safe too, yeah?"

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; October 22nd, 2023 at 08:58 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2023, 09:14 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

post count - 85/100

---

The small calico snickers at the brief battle between Shatterpaw and his firefly. He startles himself as their eyes lock for a moment. Its almost funny to see Shatterpaw begin to soften with his words. He tilts his head with a teasing smile. He offers a small bump to the shoulder.

"I'll keep that in mind." he chuckles, then drops to a whisper. "I don't love the idea of you getting hurt either you know. So you have to stay safe too, yeah?"

Shatterpaw smiles. he does not acknowledge the fact that the firefly has resumed its perch on his nose. he then frowns slightly at the bug before he shrugs. then he nods to Frecklepaw's words. "Always." He mews, his deep voice soft and filled with emotion. he'd hate to lose Frecklepaw now....

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 23rd, 2023, 02:48 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

A dark shadow of a tom- William- slunk around the territory. "Where the heck is that kit?! As soon as I find him, he's getting gutted like a jack-o-lantern." He hissed fiercely. Sootpelt had gone outside for some air, had not seen William yet. Suddenly, he ricocheted out of the darkness before pouncing on Sootpelt. He let out a fierce growl but Sootpelt soon rolled onto her side, making him hit the ground and soon retaliate by clawing her eye, making it bleed fiercely. She let out a small hiss and quickly batted at William's leg, along with taking out a huge chunk of his left ear before knocking him over. it was then he left.
"This isn't over, Sootpelt. When I find Matthew, he will fall like the rest of those worthless balls of fur." He growled as he left the territory. Sootpelt began to trip and stumble back to camp.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; October 24th, 2023 at 03:23 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 09:32 AM

@spookywynds @FrostyGalaxy

the apprentice nods. "I do not know what any of these scents are." He mews before he sees some of the too-bright, yellow flowers that the others had explained. He approaches them and sniffs it before gagging. it does not smell good. at all. But then he looks at Tansypaw. "Like this? Are these dandelions?" He asks as he pokes one of them with a claw.

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 23rd, 2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 09:40 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
@spookywynds @FrostyGalaxy

the apprentice nods. "I do not know what any of these scents are." He mews before he sees some of the too-bright, yellow flowers that the others had explained. He approaches them and sniffs it before gagging. it does not smell good. at all. But then he looks at Tansypaw. "Like this? Are these dandelions?" He asks as he pokes one of them with a claw.
William had returned but decided to remain hidden like a shadow and hope he can get a kill soon. His eyes caught sight of a small apprentice sniffing some extremely bright yellow flowers. He just had to wait until the apprentice was away from the rest of the group. His curiosity peaked however when the apprentice spoke to yet another. A double kill? Nah, he'd leave them alone. He wasn't in the mood to start any trouble after Sootpelt took off part of his ear. The piece that she'd taken off was still on the floor nearby, with blood from a wound he had left on her eye staining it. He hoped a kit would notice so he could trick them into thinking he was friendly and Sootpelt was dangerous. But it was unlikely to work. This apprentice beside the first one he'd seen seemed important. Sootpelt's scent had returned so he decided to stay where he was until the right moment before he leapt out and hope he hits something or someone.
@FrostyGalaxy ; @spookywynds ; @LostSoldier
Old October 23rd, 2023, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Shatterpaw smiles. he does not acknowledge the fact that the firefly has resumed its perch on his nose. he then frowns slightly at the bug before he shrugs. then he nods to Frecklepaw's words. "Always." He mews, his deep voice soft and filled with emotion. he'd hate to lose Frecklepaw now....

post count - 86/100

---

Frecklepaw moves his paw gently in front of Shatterpaws nose with another chuckle. He wait for a moment before the bug starts to crawl towards him. Once the bug had made its way off of Shatterpaw's nose, Frecklepaw moves his paw towards him and gets a better look at the thing. It flickers and shines for a moment before flying off with a small breeze. Frecklepaw watches it for a moment and turns back to Shatterpaw.

"Thanks for bringing me here. It did some good to get out of that drama."

Old October 23rd, 2023, 08:25 PM

Quote:

post count - 86/100

---

Frecklepaw moves his paw gently in front of Shatterpaws nose with another chuckle. He wait for a moment before the bug starts to crawl towards him. Once the bug had made its way off of Shatterpaw's nose, Frecklepaw moves his paw towards him and gets a better look at the thing. It flickers and shines for a moment before flying off with a small breeze. Frecklepaw watches it for a moment and turns back to Shatterpaw.

"Thanks for bringing me here. It did some good to get out of that drama."

He smiles at Frecklepaw once again. He watches the firefly flutter away on a breeze, and he tilts his head before smiling. The young, 8-moon old tom turns his attention to the loveliness around them, and he opens his mouth to say something, but he closes his mouth as he rethinks. He then looks back at Frecklepaw when the smaller cat speaks. The gentle giant smiles. "I'd do anything to make you happy, Frecklepaw." He mews after a moment.

Old October 23rd, 2023, 08:38 PM

Quote:
He smiles at Frecklepaw once again. He watches the firefly flutter away on a breeze, and he tilts his head before smiling. The young, 8-moon old tom turns his attention to the loveliness around them, and he opens his mouth to say something, but he closes his mouth as he rethinks. He then looks back at Frecklepaw when the smaller cat speaks. The gentle giant smiles. "I'd do anything to make you happy, Frecklepaw." He mews after a moment.

post count - 88/100

---

Frecklepaw shuckles shyly at the statement. He shuffles his paws before taking a quick breath. "I think I would like to try and do the same." He nearly whispers, turning to Shatterpaw with a genuine smile.

Old October 23rd, 2023, 08:57 PM

Quote:

post count - 88/100

---

Frecklepaw shuckles shyly at the statement. He shuffles his paws before taking a quick breath. "I think I would like to try and do the same." He nearly whispers, turning to Shatterpaw with a genuine smile.

Shatterpaw smiles at the smaller cat. his best friend. his... main friend. the one he cares the most about, and he knows he always will. "That is fine." He says, for lack of other words. The gentle giant can't stop smiling.

Old October 24th, 2023, 04:25 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

William slowly brought himself out of the darkness, deciding he overstayed his welcome. He hid in a bush now, hoping to not be seen. He decided to sneakily follow the group back to their camp.
Closed Thread