Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2023, 11:31 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ @Sleek | @bubblegum. ]

Well, she was certainly glad to hear that they wouldnt be carrying the warrior back to camp. Though, as Sleekfur began to explain the situation, Cherryswirl stuck close and listened attentively. "Three foxes with just the two of you?" Her voice was soft as she continued, "Foxes are vicious little things... I'm glad you're both alive! Was it an accident running into them? Or were you tracking them down?" And as Sleekfur mentioned his injuries, Cherry ducked her head slightly to take a peek. She felt slightly bad, hoping her playful prodding hadn't caused the other to feel forced to tell her. So, the warrior placed her tail across the others back, in an attempt to comfort him as he recalled the experience. It sounded like it had been quite traumatic...

"Why would I be upset with you over that?" She gave a playful cuff of his ears. "The most important thing is that you're alive and well. I hope you didn't feel forced to tell me," Cherry admitted, "Its important to process and tell others in your own time. Just know that we're here to help regardless! And if you feel like you need help re-training your moves and muscles, I'm more than happy help. I'm sure Bluefang would be as well," Golden eyes fell on their more silent companion, giving a small nod.

"Besides, this is a good first step. Walking is bound to undo all those knots you must have gotten from being nest-bound for that long!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 28th, 2023, 12:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ @Sleek | @bubblegum. ]

Well, she was certainly glad to hear that they wouldnt be carrying the warrior back to camp. Though, as Sleekfur began to explain the situation, Cherryswirl stuck close and listened attentively. "Three foxes with just the two of you?" Her voice was soft as she continued, "Foxes are vicious little things... I'm glad you're both alive! Was it an accident running into them? Or were you tracking them down?" And as Sleekfur mentioned his injuries, Cherry ducked her head slightly to take a peek. She felt slightly bad, hoping her playful prodding hadn't caused the other to feel forced to tell her. So, the warrior placed her tail across the others back, in an attempt to comfort him as he recalled the experience. It sounded like it had been quite traumatic...

"Why would I be upset with you over that?" She gave a playful cuff of his ears. "The most important thing is that you're alive and well. I hope you didn't feel forced to tell me," Cherry admitted, "Its important to process and tell others in your own time. Just know that we're here to help regardless! And if you feel like you need help re-training your moves and muscles, I'm more than happy help. I'm sure Bluefang would be as well," Golden eyes fell on their more silent companion, giving a small nod.

"Besides, this is a good first step. Walking is bound to undo all those knots you must have gotten from being nest-bound for that long!"
(So sorry for the short posts!)

@Sleek

*Bluefang just watched*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 28th, 2023, 01:07 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sleekfur nodded, swallowing. It was good that Cherryswirl wasn't upset with him. But then she started trying to teach him stuff. He didn't like that. He was a grown warrior! Not a small kit or apprentice! Who was she to tell him what to do? He tried ignoring it, but it was hard, and it must have been visible to the other two. Whatever. He continued forward as he entered the forest, tail flicking, impatient, for them to finally start their walk that they had been talking about forever.

@bubblegum. @Dust
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 28th, 2023, 10:54 PM
Mama Dust

[ @Sleek | @bubblegum. ]

It was there... but only a split second - but Cherryswirl swore she saw a quick flicker of discontent in Sleekfur's gaze. Was she just seeing things? Were tense muscles and slightly narrowed eyes the result of painful, healing injuries? She would... certainly hope so, though as a slight bile rose in her throat, the ginger warrior strode quietly alongside her two clanmates. Biting back a more defensive question, Cherry simply sucked in a deep breath, regulating her feelings before forcing a calm smile. Better make the most of it. The molly remained silent for a good few minutes as they strolled through the territory - ears perking at the movement of now dying undergrowth and bird calls distant in the trees.

"It's nice out today," She mewed softly, smile wide as she closed her eyes briefly to take it in. "Thank you for letting me come on this walk with you, Sleekfur." Cherryswirl turned a golden gaze to the other warrior, then one over to Bluefang. Nothing more was said from her. Just an enjoyable silence as she continued to admire the territory.

Old September 28th, 2023, 10:57 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ @Sleek | @bubblegum. ]

It was there... but only a split second - but Cherryswirl swore she saw a quick flicker of discontent in Sleekfur's gaze. Was she just seeing things? Were tense muscles and slightly narrowed eyes the result of painful, healing injuries? She would... certainly hope so, though as a slight bile rose in her throat, the ginger warrior strode quietly alongside her two clanmates. Biting back a more defensive question, Cherry simply sucked in a deep breath, regulating her feelings before forcing a calm smile. Better make the most of it. The molly remained silent for a good few minutes as they strolled through the territory - ears perking at the movement of now dying undergrowth and bird calls distant in the trees.

"It's nice out today," She mewed softly, smile wide as she closed her eyes briefly to take it in. "Thank you for letting me come on this walk with you, Sleekfur." Cherryswirl turned a golden gaze to the other warrior, then one over to Bluefang. Nothing more was said from her. Just an enjoyable silence as she continued to admire the territory.
*Bluefang stayed quiet*

@Sleek

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 29th, 2023, 12:01 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sleekfur slowed down a bit, letting the others catch up to his brisk pace. He then continued to walk at a slower pace, careful where he stepped. He didn't want to snap any branches or crush any dead leaves and alert the prey that he was there. He stopped for a second, slightly opening his mouth, trying to find some delicious prey scents. Unfortunately they were all too disguised under the meaty, dark smell of the forest. He continued to walk, glancing over slightly every now and then to make sure Bluefang and Cherryswirl were keeping pace.

After some time, a strong smell hit his mouth. He opened it, making sure he was right. Yes. Vole. He whisked his tail in front of Cherryswirl and Bluefang, motioning for them to stay silent as he barred their way. His ears flicked at the sound of the vole pecking at the seeds. He got down into the hunter's crouch, stalking forward ever so slowly. As he approached, he could make out the vole. He tensed his muscles and sprang, catching it and nipping it swiftly to kill it. "Fresh-kill," he said, nudging his vole forward to the other two. As this wasn't a patrol, they were allowed to eat. And if they didn't, he would, because he was getting pretty hungry and his mouth was already watering after having the prey in his mouth.

[+1 VOLE]

@bubblegum. @Dust
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 29th, 2023, 10:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

And she thought ShadowClan territory was too wet. What a bloody joke that was. Might be funny if the lithe calico wasn't such a ball of anxiety right about now. Where was her mentor?! Leechscar had been awfully quiet... which, granted, he wasn't exactly a bundle of chuckles in the best of times, but it certainly wasn't helping her out now.

Large ears perked up as she heard it. The yowl. The voice wasn't familiar, but she was willing to bet her tail that it was a RiverClan cat. No WindClan cat should be this far into the territory and away from the rest of the group, which meant only one thing... Cowtuft was in danger!

Before she could say a word, Leechscar sped up, coaxing silence from the apprentice as she dutifully followed her former mentor. StarClan better pray that Cowtuft was alright, or this medicine cat apprentice was going to come up there and strike them all down. That was a promise! A promise that she may or may not have to keep, as she was soon met with a disturbing sight. She knew the black and white tom well enough to recognize the muddy pile of sentience as the medicine cat, but she had no idea who the feline attacking him was! From the scent, she would have to guess RiverClan. Great! Of course her mentor would find the one RiverClanner not with the rest of the group! Stars alive, if he died here she was going to kill him!

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Lillian [Flamebriar] | @Undertaker [Leechscar]
| Uncertain if Flamebriar is dead or not with that strike - assumed yes, but didn't want to mess something up - so Lightning is mostly rushing in after Leech once he bit down on her!

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 30th, 2023, 11:37 AM
im a yapper

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Fogfall emerged from her hiding place, where she had been, waiting to see what was up. She wanted to be sure it wasn’t an attack. If it was she’d be ready to get help. But, no, there was only a kit. Immediately, she made an attempt to softly push through the two. Fogfall crouched down. She looked at the others. “Before we do anything we need to warm this little guy up.” She said. Fogfall tried to pick up Fishkit. She padded over to a sheltered bush, putting him down. “Jayfeather, you’ll be responsible for watching him, all right?” she ordered, turning to the warrior. She shifted her bright green gaze over to Koiviolet. “Since the others are off getting prey, you can get moss with me to make a tiny nest. We’ll need to give him some sort of nest to warm him up.” she said, getting up and flicking her tail as a signal to follow her

@Galaxy_ @soldier @Eyclore
Fishkit glanced around, confused as he watched shuffling cats pad by. What was going on? The whatever bitter tasting leaf or whatever he ate earlier was certainly helping him. He wasn't as hungry anymore. He felt someone pick him up and he looked up to see a she-cat, with determined eyes. He wondered what would happen. All he knew was that at least no scary animals would kill him when they were around.
He gave a sigh of relief.
@Galaxy_
@soldier

THREADS ✧ CHARACTERS
Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:24 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Eyclore @galaxy_ @Caspian

Jayfeather curls his body tight around the little kit, nuzzling and licking him to keep the tiny being warm. him- how do you know it's a male? he asks himself, and he fights against the current - the darkness - that wants to take him under. Closing his eyes for less than a moment, his head falls to his paws, his warm breath against the little tom-kit.

The darkness takes him in, the evil spirits twisting their minds and bodies with his. Then he almost jumps awake - something moved. He looks around, and then he looks at the kit. He flushes slightly and looks at the ground. it was only him. he moved. He sighs in slight relief.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:21 AM
Mama Dust

[ @Spooky sleek | @pumpkinbubble. ]

The silence felt deafening as the small patrol of cats continued on, Cherryswirl taking a moment to drink in the scents of the forest. Mouth slightly agape and maw raised towards the sky, she stopped as Sleekfur raises his tail to stop them. The vole scent nearby made her mouth water and her stomach twist in hunger. She could also taste some squirrel... the fresh scent of the river and... Windclan? It was on the wind... so perhaps they were just by the border. Her nose wrinkled slightly as she tried to huff away their smell. Though, as Sleekfur came back shortly after with a vole, Cherry couldn't help but grin, her stomach rumbling involuntarily,

"Good catch, Sleekfur! Thank you-" When placed down, Cherry paced forward to take a small, humble bite. The flavors trickled on her tongue and despite the almost irresistible need to keep scarfing it down, she nodded Bluefang over. Fur and grit wasn't always her favorite, but that fat little vole had been juicy! "That was delicious, a very good catch!" The feline purred. "I smell some squirrel nearby, but we could head to the river to fish if you both wanted?"

Last edited by Dust; October 2nd, 2023 at 10:23 AM.
Closed Thread