Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2023, 04:59 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Cloudpelt
@Sun´Spots 130/350 moons.

Cloudpelt nodded slowly. She remembered the Warrior days- she would miss them soon enough. "Mhm. Yes, I was. Maybe when you're older you might have the same name as I do." She smiled. "Would you like to hear a story?"

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old April 20th, 2023, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallywagz View Post
Cloudpelt
@Sun´Spots 130/350 moons.

Cloudpelt nodded slowly. She remembered the Warrior days- she would miss them soon enough. "Mhm. Yes, I was. Maybe when you're older you might have the same name as I do." She smiled. "Would you like to hear a story?"
Cloudkit immediately pricked up his ears, "Yes, I'd love to" he meowed excitedly.

characters:

Honeykit(Female) Cloudkit(Male) and Sunkit(coming soon) Firekit(coming soon) and Rosekit(coming soon),
click https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php=1408560#post1408560 to see their biographies before interacting with them, I update them weekly.

Last edited by Sun´Spots; April 20th, 2023 at 05:19 PM.
Old April 20th, 2023, 05:34 PM

Cloudpelt
@Sun´Spots (I had to search in the threads for a story, since i'm still a bit new I kinda don't have anything. So yee) 130/350 moons.

Cloudpelt searched her mind for a story. She strangely remembered the story SHE was told as a kit. "Well.." She began, thinking of a few missing details. "There was a time. Were Riverclan wanted to follow in the paws of the Dark forest." She continued. Recalling the events she was told in her head. "In was started by a leader after... hmm Owlstar? Otterstar? Yes... Otterstar. I don't quite remember the leader's name. So I guess we should call him. Darkstar." She stretched her tail as she thought some more. "I would not say he was as worse as Dawnstar, but not any better." She said, curling her tail in confusion. Her brain was scattered with memories she didn't even remember having! "I suppose it was just a bad one, anyways-" She twirled her tail one last time before letting it rest. "Im sure it was at the time when Riverclan was empty and starving. They felt like Starclan was giving them nothing. Well... Darkstar did. Many cats disagreed, but of course, he punished them all. They were forced to clan labor. And if they refused, well... death and torture were just a few of the punishments. " She though for what seemed like forever until she just gave up thinking.

"Oh dear... I can't remember anything else. It's been a long time since I was a kit." She said, a friendly look at Cloudkit. "Why don't you try and tell me a story? I'll be interested in hearing one."

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old April 20th, 2023, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Cloudpelt
@Sun´Spots (I had to search in the threads for a story, since i'm still a bit new I kinda don't have anything. So yee) 130/350 moons.

Cloudpelt searched her mind for a story. She strangely remembered the story SHE was told as a kit. "Well.." She began, thinking of a few missing details. "There was a time. Were Riverclan wanted to follow in the paws of the Dark forest." She continued. Recalling the events she was told in her head. "In was started by a leader after... hmm Owlstar? Otterstar? Yes... Otterstar. I don't quite remember the leader's name. So I guess we should call him. Darkstar." She stretched her tail as she thought some more. "I would not say he was as worse as Dawnstar, but not any better." She said, curling her tail in confusion. Her brain was scattered with memories she didn't even remember having! "I suppose it was just a bad one, anyways-" She twirled her tail one last time before letting it rest. "Im sure it was at the time when Riverclan was empty and starving. They felt like Starclan was giving them nothing. Well... Darkstar did. Many cats disagreed, but of course, he punished them all. They were forced to clan labor. And if they refused, well... death and torture were just a few of the punishments. " She though for what seemed like forever until she just gave up thinking.

"Oh dear... I can't remember anything else. It's been a long time since I was a kit." She said, a friendly look at Cloudkit. "Why don't you try and tell me a story? I'll be interested in hearing one."

Cloudkit thought for a moment. "Hmm... I haven't had many adventures since I was born, and I've never been told a story.
Well, I don't know who my mother was, and I was very lonely in the nursery. Honeykit treated me very well, and we considered ourselves siblings. She likes to play and usually talks to anyone, she doesn't stop!"
he purred giggly "Once she almost got into the medicine's cat den, and just today he was teaching me how to hunt. She told me you had to make a lot of noise when hunting, so that the prey would know you were there..." he paused as a she-cat entered the den "and there it is"
"Brother!" Honeykit came over and rubbed her muzzle against Cludkit's "I found you!"

@Octavia!

characters:

Honeykit(Female) Cloudkit(Male) and Sunkit(coming soon) Firekit(coming soon) and Rosekit(coming soon),
click https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php=1408560#post1408560 to see their biographies before interacting with them, I update them weekly.

Last edited by Sun´Spots; April 20th, 2023 at 05:47 PM.
Old April 20th, 2023, 06:00 PM

Cloudpelt
@Sun`spots 130/350 moons

Cloudpelt felt a bit bad for Cloudkit. When she was young, she had so many friends they could make their own clan! It was all fun and games back then. But now, she could hear the faint arguments of the keepers and warriors over the meeting. "Well, if anything or Anyone is troubling you. You're always welcome into the Elder's den. I know I'm not right to be letting everyone have free passes into others' personal space. So try to stick to the entrance or my nest."

When Honeykit entered the den, she noticed how cheerful they were. "Why hello Honeykit, I'm Cloudpelt. " She introduced herself. A small smile reached across her face.

Old April 20th, 2023, 06:16 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun´Spots View Post
Cloudkit thought for a moment. "Hmm... I haven't had many adventures since I was born, and I've never been told a story.
Well, I don't know who my mother was, and I was very lonely in the nursery. Honeykit treated me very well, and we considered ourselves siblings. She likes to play and usually talks to anyone, she doesn't stop!"
he purred giggly "Once she almost got into the medicine's cat den, and just today he was teaching me how to hunt. She told me you had to make a lot of noise when hunting, so that the prey would know you were there..." he paused as a she-cat entered the den "and there it is"
"Brother!" Honeykit came over and rubbed her muzzle against Cludkit's "I found you!"

@Octavia!
Quote:
Cloudpelt
@Sun`spots 130/350 moons

Cloudpelt felt a bit bad for Cloudkit. When she was young, she had so many friends they could make their own clan! It was all fun and games back then. But now, she could hear the faint arguments of the keepers and warriors over the meeting. "Well, if anything or Anyone is troubling you. You're always welcome into the Elder's den. I know I'm not right to be letting everyone have free passes into others' personal space. So try to stick to the entrance or my nest."

When Honeykit entered the den, she noticed how cheerful they were. "Why hello Honeykit, I'm Cloudpelt. " She introduced herself. A small smile reached across her face.
Ravenkit noticed the kit. "Hello!" he meowed

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 21st, 2023, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Cloudpelt
@Sun`spots 130/350 moons

"Hello, Cloudpelt!" Honeykit looked at Cloudkit "see? I told you I had a name similar to yours!", she wagged her tail "Where were you? I was playing cat and mouse with Beekit and Ravenkit a while ago, I caught both of them!" she paused "what's wrong with you?"
Cloudkit was looking at his paws. he didn't really like playing with the other kits "Oh, nothing's wrong with me, Honeykit"

characters:

Old April 21st, 2023, 11:27 AM

Honeykit knew her brother wasn't well, but she didn't ask any more questions. He looked up as Ravenkit entered. happy, he went to meet him.
"Hello Ravenkit!" she meowed, then signaled to her brother with her tail. "he is Cloudkit"
Cloudkit timidly took a step towards Ravenkit. "Hello" the kit murmured.
@Octavia!

characters:

Last edited by Sun´Spots; April 21st, 2023 at 11:27 AM.
Old April 21st, 2023, 11:39 AM

Cloudpelt
@Octavia @Sun`spots 130/350 moons

Cloudpelt smiled sweetly as she turned to Ravenkit. "Great Starclan! By Moon-high every kit in Riverclan would be in the Elder's den!" She joked. She swished her tail and yawned. "Im gonna get some sleep... why don't you play outside.." She mumbled, she set her head down and went back to sleep.

Old April 21st, 2023, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Ravenkit noticed the kit. "Hello!" he meowed
"We'll do that, sleep well, Cloudpelt" Cloudkit meowed kindly.
his sister nudged him with her nose.
"Come on Cloudkit, we'll play clan! You come too, Ravenkit."

characters:

Last edited by Sun´Spots; April 21st, 2023 at 12:04 PM.
Closed Thread